New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,279 posts
  • 564 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by trevorm
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 15279 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 306.
#9001 2 years ago

Does anyone have invisiglass for sale? I need 4 sheets of standard size

#9002 2 years ago

I have a Pinbot up in Thunderbay available. Didnt get a chance to recover from my bro-in-laws before moving down to WV. PM me if interested. Fair offers considered.

#9003 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

PM sent, I have lots fo glass..

and Pinstadiums, and B/W rails

Also AS pro and NIB TNA for sale

#9004 2 years ago

Dialed In LE $11,500 or trade.

After receive alot of offers of what I didn't want I decided it was mostly a more proactive measure to figure out of list of what I really wanted. In Order of preference

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (pro or prem)
2. Star Wars Premium
3. Medieval Madness Standard
4. Spiderman Vault

OR

$11,500 (firm) and takes into account the problems listed below. You can get this game $1600 less than retail.
The game has very low plays, (i'll have to check but Im guessing less than 200) and is HUO. I am the only owner. There are some cosmetic issues.
1. There is a tear in the decal on the right side of the head. JJP did send me a replacement decal for it (not installed)
2. There is a small knick on the side rail where the lockdown bar and the rail meet.
3. Small dent in the back of the head.

I have the scoop cliffys but have not installed them. While people said it was easier to get SIM card with the Cliffy I opted to leave the originals on until they needed replacing. I also have the modfather shooter rod.

Apart from that the game is perfect.

#9005 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Try algrande

#9006 2 years ago

Thanks for the amazing game... was worth drive from Vancouver

Quoted from Boat:

POTC is C/S to a new home end of Aug. Welcome to the hobby finisher604 !

#9007 2 years ago

What's a nice Sopranos worth these days?

#9008 2 years ago

Now I have some cash, depending how the Mbr release goes I would also be looking for a minty iron man or goldeneye. Let me know!

#9009 2 years ago

Road show is Sold PPU. T2 will be listed soon.

#9010 2 years ago

Thanks to Rob for the smooth transaction in purchasing the great game of thrones. Clean game... easy transaction.

#9011 2 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Road show is Sold PPU. T2 will be listed soon.

Now you can buy that Metallica you want.

#9012 2 years ago

Putting out a feeler to see if anyone in Manitoba or Saskatchewan has a teenage mutant ninja turtles pinball machine they’d like to sell. I have a few other games on my radar, but I thought I’d try for that one first as I feel my son would really enjoy it.

#9013 2 years ago

T2 sold PPU. Thanks.

#9014 2 years ago

AS sold, Glass all sold

Still have NIB TNA and 2 pinstadiums

#9015 2 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

AS sold, Glass all sold
Still have NIB TNA and 2 pinstadiums

I’m surprised Tna isn’t sold yet especially nib

#9016 2 years ago

Beautiful mint huo RZ with the following:

Factory installed shaker, knocker, gas lighting mod. No turning back sign for the murder ride, red hot flashing sign and pinstadium Lighting.

Pictures I can send to you mint 100%, plays works 100%. Open to offers/trades.

Junkyard, great condition, plays 100% with topper and LEDs, open to offers/trades. Can send pictures.

Summertime slowdown

#9017 2 years ago

Have a Mustang Pro available for trade. Includes plaque for being built on the actual 50th anniversary date of Mustang. Also includes shaker motor, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod, and custom apron, and has hook ups for external speakers, and custom soundtrack installed.

Looking to trade +/- cash for any of the following: Playboy (Stern), Shrek/Family Guy, Star Trek Pro, AC/DC Pro, Batman Dark Knight.

Also still have Walking Dead available. Game includes custom blood red mirror blades, custom blood red shooter rod from Chrome Candy, Yokocopter inlane extenders, clear plastic protectors, Pingraffix blood splatter kit (only flipper toppers installed), Woodbury sign, Well Walker guts mod, Mezel Mod fishtank light up mod, ball trough illumination kit, clear mylar button protectors, and Color DMD Led panel, and shaker motor.

Games I would be interested in: Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, Metallica Pro, AC/DC Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro.

#9018 2 years ago

Decided to put Full Throttle up for trade only for now - would trade straight for a newer LCD Stern.

Good news is although most parts are off the shelf or serviceable, Ive slowly collected all the unobtanium parts to futureproof the game (Includes an extra I/O board, approx 20 extra leds, a few flasher boards, extra eddie switch/sensors, and an extra stepper motor board) the parts alone would be worth alot these days...

Bigger pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/X0boHjQylHtJqqY42

Added over 2 years ago:

With the extra parts Id sell it for $6900 firm, or would trade straight for a newer LCD Stern.

#9019 2 years ago

Corvette reduced to $3800. I have a friend heading to Calgary tomorrow who is willing to haul it.

#9020 2 years ago
Quoted from Sandeep:

Beautiful mint huo RZ with the following:
Factory installed shaker, knocker, gas lighting mod. No turning back sign for the murder ride, red hot flashing sign and pinstadium Lighting.
Pictures I can send to you mint 100%, plays works 100%. Open to offers/trades.
Junkyard, great condition, plays 100% with topper and LEDs, open to offers/trades. Can send pictures.
Summertime slowdown

Firm price on RZ HUO is $6000
Firm price on JY is $5000

#9021 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Corvette reduced to $3800. I have a friend heading to Calgary tomorrow who is willing to haul it.

PM sent

#9022 2 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

T2 sold PPU. Thanks.

Thanks for the sale Paul, T2 is awsome

#9023 2 years ago

Taking a break from the hobby and putting my last 2 games up for sale. Selling together. If they don't sell I'll be putting them in storage. Also get any leds, rubbers, parts I have laying around.

Williams Gorgar. Plays 100%. Rebuilt boards, bumpers and drops. Backglass is nice. Cabinet is very nice and playfield is good with a few paint touchups and mylar. Full Comet leds and Titan rubbers. Has manual and coinbox.

Williams Pinbot. Plays 100%. Lots of upgrades already completed and parts to do a full restore. Includes a spare playfield, new plastics, spiral ramp, pinball pimps stencil kit and numerous parts from Marcos. Full non ghosting Comet leds already installed. Playfield has wear but doesn't effect gameplay. Cabinet outside is stripped and ready for bondo and stencils. Manual included.

$4500 for the pair. Might consider a trade for a nice fishtales or bsd but prefer to just sell them.

#9024 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Taking a break from the hobby and putting my last 2 games up for sale. Selling together. If they don't sell I'll be putting them in storage. Also get any leds, rubbers, parts I have laying around.
Williams Gorgar. Plays 100%. Rebuilt boards, bumpers and drops. Backglass is nice. Cabinet is very nice and playfield is good with a few paint touchups and mylar. Full Comet leds and Titan rubbers. Has manual and coinbox.
Williams Pinbot. Plays 100%. Lots of upgrades already completed and parts to do a full restore. Includes a spare playfield, new plastics, spiral ramp, pinball pimps stencil kit and numerous parts from Marcos. Full non ghosting Comet leds already installed. Playfield has wear but doesn't effect gameplay. Cabinet outside is stripped and ready for bondo and stencils. Manual included.
$4500 for the pair. Might consider a trade for a nice fishtales or bsd but prefer to just sell them.

Hope everything is ok man. GLWTS

#9025 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's a bummer to hear.

#9026 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Hope everything is ok man. GLWTS

Thanks Darwin. Wife is meeting with surgeons this week (sounds like more surgery) and just preparing for tough times. Better having cash in hand then compiling more debt.
Might be a while but I'm sure I'll be back when in a better place to do so.

#9027 2 years ago

you can always get 'stuff' back later, hope everything works out ok with your wifes health.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks Darwin. Wife is meeting with surgeons this week (sounds like more surgery) and just preparing for tough times. Better having cash in hand then compiling more debt.
Might be a while but I'm sure I'll be back when in a better place to do so.

#9028 2 years ago

Junkyard is sold.

RZ HUO available with mods, including pin stadium lighting, a must on this game and does not disappoint. Mint and plays 100%. Ordered an extra full set unopened titan rubbers. Looking at trades or sale. pm me

#9029 2 years ago

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."

He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.

Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.

What's available out there?

I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

#9030 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So strange post... I recently picked up a pinball machine and asked a "non-pinball" friend to come along for the journey and exploit him for his labour LOL. Well... it seems he was quite taken when given a chance to see some games in Rob's great collection. He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game. But is struggling with finding a theme that interests him. He is a star trek and star wars fan, more trek... but isn't sure he wants to totally fan boy his place out with a machine with those themes. I wouldn't totally rule it out.
Looking for anything Sask/Ab that would be a good option for someone in that $4-$6K range. Preferably a newer game but if it it's a well restored strong title in that late 90's early 2000's era I could probably twist his arm.
I'd actually thought Sandeep's Junkyard might be a fun first pin for him too but alas that ship has sailed.

Good budget should be lots of options.

#9031 2 years ago

Weird double post. Ignore.

#9032 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Pm sent

#9033 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Is he a bit of a car guy?! tell him he's welcome to come try Shaub's Corvette machine. His games play great! No surprises. Fun game. Cabinet and playfield in really nice shape.. annnd it comes with custom flipper bats made by spinny-vinny!! (that I gifted!!)

#9034 2 years ago

Ahem
Looking to potentially trade a data east royal rumble this fall. Cabinet has some wear, play field really nice except for wear near holes. Cliffys will cover them which I’ll order. A fun full featured game.Looking for an AC/DC pro model in lower mainland/Vancouver island.
Won’t trade stateside due to import duties.

#9035 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Id probably still let full throttle go if hes into bikes - couldnt include all the spares for 6k just some extra leds and switches, alot more pin than youd get anywhere else and FT's are very reliable since they were not rushed like Alien

#9036 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I think his RZ at 6k is a steal of a deal. Especially with the mods. I'd be all over that

#9037 2 years ago

Anybody have a Deadpool that they are going to be tired of after a few weeks when their game shows up and they want to move it out in a month or so from now?

QSS

#9039 2 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Anybody have a Deadpool that they are going to be tired of after a few weeks when their game shows up and they want to move it out in a month or so from now?

Probably, I'll PM you.

#9040 2 years ago

Dropping the price of my fully loaded Metallica Premium ( road case edition ). Paid $9500 last year, see last page for details or PM me. -$9000

Attack From Mars LE, with green trim, bought it NIB, less than 100 plays, upgraded to glow in dark rubber, less than 100 plays -$9800

Theatre of Magic, clear coated playfield, full leds, topper, lots of mods that fit right in. - $8400

No trades, need cash to finish off the house.

#9041 2 years ago

Going to list my loaded Star Wars pro - white powder coat, art blades, alt bezel on screen, mellenium falcon from the prem and more - $7500 for anyone on here

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1375386596

Added over 2 years ago:

No longer for sale

#9042 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Fully rebuilt JM I might be interested in selling. Can’t post photos, dm me your number or swing by for a game.

#9043 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Going to list my loaded Star Wars pro - white powder coat, art blades, alt bezel on screen, mellenium falcon from the prem and more - $7500 for anyone on here

I should mention thanks for the offers, but I'm not after trades right now on this one

#9044 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

He's now thinking that "maybe I could get just one."
He's given me a budget which is reasonable I think. He's wanting a newer game to avoid the headaches of repairs on an older game.

curious how this ends up! Some good pins out there right now.. let us know what he went with if he pulls the trigger on his first pin!

#9045 2 years ago

Beautiful mint huo RZ:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66912

$6000 cad (buyer pays shipping, I will crate)

#9046 2 years ago

Street Fighter II for sale on kijiji Edmonton. Price is negotiable.

Hit me up if your interested

#9047 2 years ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Street Fighter II for sale on kijiji Edmonton. Price is negotiable.
Hit me up if your interested

It is by far the nicest street fighter II pinball machine I’ve ever seen. GLWS!

#9048 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bigger SW pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dj8AVdsXRLrd93gw8

#9049 2 years ago

RZ is now sold

#9050 2 years ago

On Beam up for grabs. Missing a plastic otherwise working. https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1715
Time to change up the line up. Would trade for any EM or trade +cash for any DE machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 209.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 74.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 15279 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 306.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside