(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 497.
#8951 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If my financial situation was better I'd have jumped on a 6k full throttle. Little simple on the rules but still a fun game. Surprised no takers

Summertime slowdown? I know this feeling well. Patience!?!?

#8952 5 years ago

Nice CQ Totan for sale 9K for pinside need to make space for IM that is arriving soon here is the link for pics etc
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball/1373086148?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#8954 5 years ago

POTC is C/S to a new home end of Aug. Welcome to the hobby Finisher604 !

#8955 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Putting some feelers out there to find my "guilty pleasure" pin... a Road Show. Anyone got one out there within a reasonable drive of Toronto, Ontario? Primarily looking to purchase outright (although could part with my BDK).

Not sure what you consider reasonable but one is listed on Kijiji in Montreal. Looks nice, colourDmd included.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-jouets-jeux/ville-de-montreal/pinball-road-show-red-and-ted/1372905103?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#8956 5 years ago

I'll say it. $6200 for a roadshow is not reasonable! Unless it has a new pf and a tray full of coins! (Some was gonna say it!) it is pretty damn nice tho!

#8957 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'll say it. $6200 for a roadshow is not reasonable! Unless it has a new pf and a tray full of coins! (Some was gonna say it!) it is pretty damn nice tho!

Yeah I have one I'm debating letting go in the next year. If the going rate is 6200 it will be listed in the next hour.

#8958 5 years ago

I've got a nice one in Calgary I could part with.

#8959 5 years ago

wtb road show, prefer heavily routed 12000$ is my limit. Will provide a video why I should buy this game from whoever has one...

#8960 5 years ago

$600+/- for the ColorDMD, $400+/- for the powder coating, $300+/- for the sideart, $800+/- for the clear coating... the sum of a games parts often out pace it’s total value. Is $4,100 for the base game a fair or reasonable price? Not my game but I don’t think the price is crazy high if a buyer was planning on adding all those things to a base Road Show.

#8961 5 years ago

Anyone have a broker they recommend for shipping TO the US?

#8962 5 years ago

I just sold my Roadshow for $4750....game was in very nice shape.Working 100% a few small mods

#8963 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

$600+/- for the ColorDMD, $400+/- for the powder coating, $300+/- for the sideart, $800+/- for the clear coating... the sum of a games parts often out pace it’s total value. Is $4,100 for the base game a fair or reasonable price? Not my game but I don’t think the price is crazy high if a buyer was planning on adding all those things to a base Road Show.

That's the rub. You can put $10K into Space Jam ... at the end of the day, it's still a Space Jam.

#8964 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

That's the rub. You can put $10K into Space Jam ... at the end of the day, it's still a Space Jam.

Whoa whoa whoa.... no need to bring space jam into this fellas.... keep it clean.....

#8965 5 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I just sold my Roadshow for $4750....game was in very nice shape.Working 100% a few small mods

I've played Malibu-SS' roadshow before, and it was a very, very clean pinball machine. Whoever bought it got a very solid deal, though Rick always tends to give very fair deals.

#8966 5 years ago

Still have my NIB pimped TNA.

It has the side art, plastic protectors, speaker light kit, speaker light diffuser, target decals, shaker, knocker.

Might consider a partial trade. Let me know what you have! Kind of looking for a nice HS2.

Also considering selling my HUO AS Pro.

#8967 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've played Malibu-SS' roadshow before, and it was a very, very clean pinball machine. Whoever bought it got a very solid deal, though Rick always tends to give very fair deals.

X 2. Dealt with Rick years ago. Hope to deal with him again some day.

#8968 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

It has the side art, plastic protectors, speaker light kit, speaker light diffuser, target decals, shaker, knocker.
Might consider a partial trade. Let me know what you have! Kind of looking for a nice HS2.

What do you want for it? And not trying to be critical why did you buy one and pay shipping if you didn’t plan on getting it out of the box to play it?

#8969 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Yeah all that stuff isn’t getting you $ for $ return. Isn’t color dmd $400? I certainly wouldn’t give someone $600 more cause they put it in for me. Mine is clear coated legs but if someone told me it was going to be hundreds more I’d put the originals back on. I’m buy em to play em. Perfume is a bonus.

#8970 5 years ago

I guess all that said... I’d probably be hoping to get 5k for mine.

#8971 5 years ago

I played TNA and personally found it pretty open and nothing really happened in the 2-3 games I played.
Seemed pretty meh.

Not saying I suck at pinball (but I ain't no wizard either) but come on do something. If the casual player isn't seeing the flash and pomp then forget it and move down the line to the next pin at the show.

#8972 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

HS2 for sale on Calgary kijiji:

High Speed II: The Getaway Pinball Machine,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/high-speed-ii%3A-the-getaway-pinball-machine/1371321508?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 5,000

#8973 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I played TNA and personally found it pretty open and nothing really happened in the 2-3 games I played.
Seemed pretty meh.
Not saying I suck at pinball (but I ain't no wizard either) but come on do something. If the casual player isn't seeing the flash and pomp then forget it and move down the line to the next pin at the show.

I thought it was really fun, however I'm guessing they will move around alot since its quite simple and guys will tire of the game quickly. I'd like to own one for a while though.

#8974 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Quoted from Pauz21:

X 2. Dealt with Rick years ago. Hope to deal with him again some day.

Thanks guys

#8975 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

How about a Full Throttle Lol?

#8976 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I thought it was really fun, however I'm guessing they will move around alot since its quite simple and guys will tire of the game quickly. I'd like to own one for a while though.

I'd be interested in a used one. I think it would do well on route.

#8977 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Yeah all that stuff isn’t getting you $ for $ return. Isn’t color dmd $400? I certainly wouldn’t give someone $600 more cause they put it in for me. Mine is clear coated legs but if someone told me it was going to be hundreds more I’d put the originals back on. I’m buy em to play em. Perfume is a bonus.

$538.65 CAD on Nitropinball's site now plus tax and shipping. $399USD direct from ColorDMD plus exchange, shipping and duty. You'd be doing well to get one for $600. I think best case scenario when you start adding on to a machine with LED's, mod's, ColorDMD's, sideart, etc etc is to get your cost of parts back and that is best case scenario. Not many people are willing to pay labour charges on top of it all unless you are one heck of a restorer with a reputation.

#8978 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

$538.65 CAD on Nitropinball's site now plus tax and shipping. $399USD direct from ColorDMD plus exchange, shipping and duty. You'd be doing well to get one for $600. I think best case scenario when you start adding on to a machine with LED's, mod's, ColorDMD's, sideart, etc etc is to get your cost of parts back and that is best case scenario. Not many people are willing to pay labour charges on top of it all unless you are one heck of a restorer with a reputation.

Cool. I had 400 in my head. Must have been us.

#8979 5 years ago

Damn, I found a game I want to buy but no room, no one wants a $6k Full Throttle? Beauty red powder coat?

Added over 6 years ago:

Not worth selling, may consider straight trades for newer LCD Sterns.

#8980 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Damn, I found a game I want to buy but no room, no one wants a $6k Full Throttle? Beauty red powder coat?

I’ll buy your IM vault if The Mbr release is a flop.

#8981 5 years ago

Full Throttle is the only one I'd let go right now, Starwars maybe down the road; and to early to tell about Maiden yet. The rest are keepers. Thanks though

#8982 5 years ago

Looking at trading JY and RZ to switch up some of the lineup. Let me know guys.

#8983 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I'd like to own one for a while though.

I think I can say this about every game. Like to decide on my own whether I like a game or not. Playing a game on location can ruin a game or at least leave a bad taste due to condition,

#8984 5 years ago

Big time, especially if its turned down low, is poorly set up has stuff not working - playing a game thats dialed in, and at the volume you want makes a huge difference.

EG. with TNA or Alien half of what makes the games good is the music and atmosphere, you kind of loose alot of that on location.

#8985 5 years ago

Damn it's been a whirlwind week for machines at my house. TSPP sold, MMRLE sold, TNA shows up tomorrow, got word that my IM Prem shipped and will be here soon. Also, libtech don't buy a TNA, you can pick mine up when I'm tired of it. We keep buying the same machines lol

#8986 5 years ago

Williams White Water pinball for trade or sale. $4500 USD or $6000 CAD.

This machine has been fully overhauled recently by John’s Jukes. Full LEDs in playfield. More pics available upon request.

It’s a very nice solid player, cabinet art a little faded, topper new but missing foil waterfall decal (not available anymore), playfield is diamond plate but shows small hairlines.

Has two new ramps, whirlpool ramp has been repaired. All posts, targets & rubbers replaced.

Boards and display serviced per original overhaul with voltage regulator and ram battery replacement (no batteries needed for high score save).

Local trades possible for Stern Star Trek or Guardians of the Galaxy.

Pics on CL ad: vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Located in Vancouver, BC

Added over 6 years ago:

NLA....

#8987 5 years ago

Looking to sell a 1965 Gottlieb Bank A Ball single player wedgehead $1,399

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “**REDUCED TO $895**Looking to sell a 1965 Gottlieb Bank A Ball single player wedgehead $1,399. Nice working condition with new rubbers and all features working. Same owner last 30 ...”
5 years ago
Milton, ON
Expired!
in nice working condition with new rubbers and all features working. Open to reasonable offers. Pick up in GTA 30 mins from Toronto. Milton Ont.

#8988 5 years ago

Looking to sell a 1968 4 player Gottlieb Spin Wheel $1,250 in nice working condition with new rubbers and all features working. Open to reasonable offers. Pick up in GTA 30 mins from Toronto. Milton Ont.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “**REDUCED TO $750***Looking to sell a 1968 4 player Gottlieb Spin Wheel $1,250. In nice working condition with new rubbers and all features working. Same owner for 35 years. Open t...”
5 years ago
Milton, ON
Expired!

#8989 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Damn it's been a whirlwind week for machines at my house. TSPP sold, MMRLE sold, TNA shows up tomorrow, got word that my IM Prem shipped and will be here soon. Also, libtech don't buy a TNA, you can pick mine up when I'm tired of it. We keep buying the same machines lol

Yea no kidding hey, we were talking about that - we should actually do it save us both a bunch lol!

#8990 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What do you want for it? And not trying to be critical why did you buy one and pay shipping if you didn’t plan on getting it out of the box to play it?

I love the game but there's 2 TNA on location here and if I open it I keep it I will keep it. Need room as always.

I also have PDI Glass, Pinstadiums and polished stainless rails for sale. no shipping. They are Nitro stock that I keep in Calgary for Tommy.

#8991 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yeah, it looks like a nice machine, but even with the bling it seems a bit high to me. Or at least more than I'm looking to spend on a RS. Regardless, I sent the seller a PM like a week ago on MAACA, where it was also listed, and didn't hear back.

#8992 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I've got a nice one in Calgary I could part with.

Quoted from Pauz21:

I guess all that said... I’d probably be hoping to get 5k for mine.

Hoping to find one a bit closer, but I'm not ruling out a long drive if nothing else comes up!

#8993 5 years ago

Seems to be lots of activity here lately so I'll try and get my Roadshow and possibly my T2 up in the next day or two. Or PM me.

#8994 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Dialed IN LE for something new. Not really sure what.... newer sterns, chicago gaming, B/W titles... GOTG Pro (is definitely on the list)

#8995 5 years ago

I think 5k for a roadshow is a reach. 6k for wlliams "C" titles is ludicrous. Whatever, spend your cash as you please.

#8996 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I think 5k for a roadshow is a reach. 6k for wlliams "C" titles is ludicrous. Whatever, spend your cash as you please.

Ya but Roadshow is a game you rarely see completely working and you can burn up crazy hours on it pretty easily.

#8997 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Ya but Roadshow is a game you rarely see completely working and you can burn up crazy hours on it pretty easily.

I had a very nice rs. Linear rules made in boring quick for me. Wasn't sad to see it go

#8998 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Whoa whoa whoa.... no need to bring space jam into this fellas.... keep it clean.....

space jam aint no road show
A working RS is a great game.

#8999 5 years ago

As I posted earlier, it looks like I should part with a couple of games to smooth over the whole moving process. The first game for sale already has a potential buyer, so he has first right to it. This also isn't an auction, I have spoken to him and told him my price, so I'm not looking to start any pricing wars here.

Game one is Metallica Premium ( Roadcase Edition )

HUO, looks like new. Anyone who knows me or has seen my games can attest, I do not play them often and always keep them in top condition.

Mods:

Pinball Pro upgraded sub/speakers
Flipper Fidelity led strip lighting backbox mod, continually changes the color of "Metallica" on the back glass. Really looks amazing.
Carbon Fiber Cliffy protectors on all magnets
Multiple translights ( original and pro model that is currently installed )
Under cabinet neon
External remote for volume and menu selections
Custom apron cards
Snake fangs
Lighted flipper buttons
Lighted speaker kit with chrome "M"
Upgraded lightning speaker decal matches...
Lightning Pinblades
Battering ram has been replaced will a neuton ball set-up
Sparky protective neon plastic and El Wires installed
Mini LCD screen
Neon slingshot piston protectors

Game plays super smooth and I'll be sad to see it go as it is my favorite. Wife/kids don't enjoy it, which is why I'm willing to part with it.

NO shipping right now unless you arrange it, I have pallets and can pack safely.

No trades right now. Paid $9500 off another Pinsider in Sask.

Asking $9400

EDIT: Build date is June 25th/2014 as I was just asked.

#9000 5 years ago

Cab on those roadcase editions are killer!

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/180?hl=deadrock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.