(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,512 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by Tuxedomask23
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 251.
#851 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Bally Nitro Ground Shaker they would sell or trade? I didn't even know about this game until I saw someone's wanted ad on kijiji this morning. My kids started racing junior dragsters at the drag strip this year and would enjoy this game!

I'm still looking for a Safe Cracker for sale or trade, if you have one pm.

I would also consider a Rollercoaster Tycoon, the kids miss the one I traded away.

#852 5 years ago

what the.....? double post

#853 5 years ago

Much thanks to Hobbypinball! The location players will love the pin. Great packing job as well and great communication. Awesome seller, would deal with again in a heart beat!

WoZLE

#854 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Much thanks to Hobbypinball! The location players will love the pin. Great packing job as well and great communication. Awesome seller, would deal with again in a heart beat!
WoZLE

Looks great Jason!! What do you want for it??

#855 5 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Looks great Jason!! What do you want for it??

MM and tSPP?

#856 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

WoZLE

Enjoy it!

Still have a way nice Fish Tales. Not interested in opinions on price as invisiglass and color DMD = $$$$. Can sell without those though and would still be very nice FT.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/cq-completely-restored-fish-tales-pinball/1014806316?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

And maybe a R&B. Considerably above average condition. Black cabinet instead of the blue. New Hat Trick lion, BOMB targets, SAVED drop targets, new WABAC ramp and ramp protectors, mirror blades, LED's throughout. Nell Log and everything else works. Will take some pics for a serious buyer.

#857 5 years ago

I have a buddy who is looking for a R&B.
I'll pm you his info.

#858 5 years ago

WoZECLE - $7000
DSCF0080.JPG
DSCF0079.JPG
DSCF0061.JPG
DSCF0060.JPG
DSCF0062.JPG
DSCF0066.JPG
DSCF0073.JPG
DSCF0070.JPG
DSCF0071.JPG

I have a potential deal on this already and will know Monday if it is happening or not. In the meantime wanted to see if anyone else in interested in this one.

#859 5 years ago

Edit: I'm not the seller.

It looks like there might be a decent deals to be had in Edmonton (Considering the Alberta Market) on a few older fixer er upper machines... for those who like classic games.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/pinball-machine/1016571986?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/pinball-machine/1016153167?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#860 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Putting my HUO,original owner spiderman for sale.
Almost mint has a mark along the bottom edge of the cabinet.
It came that way from the factory.
Mods include BAC buildings and subway,with the led light kits.
Red Dmd cover,shaker motor,webbed sling covers,plastic protectors.
Venom,goblin and doc ock LEDs,speaker chrome spiders,topper.
Target decals,target bank decal,full plastic set - 1 piece.
Cliffy on Doc ock,and target bank,3 flipper bat covers.
Original 3 slot coin door.
BSM back glass available separate,invisaglass as well.
6500.00 or 7500.00 with the BSM back glass,and invisaglass.

Post edited by pingod: Pics added

image.jpg 380 KB

image-411.jpg 347 KB

image-549.jpg 425 KB

image-875.jpg 410 KB

image-268.jpg 350 KB

image-719.jpg 354 KB

image-544.jpg 375 KB

image-296.jpg 329 KB

Bump for a great guy and nice machine, even though he don't trade me straight across for my AC/DC pro. Haha

#861 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Bump for a great guy and nice machine, even though he won't trade me straight across for my AC/DC pro. Haha

#862 5 years ago

Yea no interest in the AC/DC pro,when I already have the LE
Yours is nice though.
I will still let you buy mine cash ,no trade.

Lots of trade offers,but I need the space or I would just keep SM.

#863 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yea no interest in the AC/DC pro,when I already have the LE
Yours is nice though.
I will still let you buy mine cash ,no trade.
Lots of trade offers,but I need the space or I would just keep SM.

Yea, was just teasing you. I know it's not a fair trade. You have a great collection. I would buy your Spider-Man in a minute if I didn't already have a deal going on a different one. GLWS

#864 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Yea, was just teasing you. I know it's not a fair trade. You have a great collection. I would buy your Spider-Man in a minute if I didn't already have a deal going on a different one. GLWS

I know
Good luck with the other one.
I still have the pinblades for AC/DC and the new coils for Sttng.

#865 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I know
Good luck with the other one.
I still have the pinblades for AC/DC and the new coils for Sttng.

If I keep the ac/dc I will buy the pin blades. How many coils do you have? Do you have any parts for LOTR or any of my other games?

#866 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

If I keep the ac/dc I will buy the pin blades. How many coils do you have? Do you have any parts for LOTR or any of my other games?

3 coils,for Sttng
One bracket for the POTD mod,so you don't need to drill it.

#867 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

3 coils,for Sttng
One bracket for the POTD mod,so you don't need to drill it.

What is the POTD mod? Are you going to Al's tonight?

#868 5 years ago

have an opportunity to buy a couple HUO pins, a family guy, and an elvis. both where bought new with paperwork by a recently retired NHL goalie who moved back to europe, by good friend of mine.bought these machine in a bulk sale ( vehices,furniture,ect) both machines are like new, what would fair price be on both of these machines? ( he wants to sell as a pair)

#869 5 years ago

Tagged for interest.

#870 5 years ago

I think a good price on the family guy is $4500. One snapped in a couple days on kijiji at that price...

#871 5 years ago

I sold my HUO Elvis for $4000 and I think I was lucky to get that... I'd say $8000 for the pair is a good buyer deal... $9000 is a good seller deal so maybe $8500?? I was not a big fan of Elvis... Gets BORING imho. Wouldn't buy it back for more than $3500.

#872 5 years ago

I was thinking 8500 for the pair as we'll. And in a Year, I'll buy the family guy from you

#873 5 years ago

still have my taf and tz for sale, fully modded, bladed, perfect playfields, nice cabinets except tz was drilled and touched up, 7500 each, no trades, prefer local pick up

#874 5 years ago

k thanks guys, i will be having a more in depth talk about these with him in the next few days. he also has 2 bally PS6000 slots that i really want , both are coding out and not working but i can fix those easy enough. if i dont work something out on the pins i'll let you guys know so someone can pm me for info in the next couple of weeks.

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

have an opportunity to buy a couple HUO pins, a Family Guy, and an elvis. both where bought new with paperwork by a recently retired NHL goalie who moved back to europe, by good friend of mine.bought these machine in a bulk sale ( vehices,furniture,ect) both machines are like new, what would fair price be on both of these machines? ( he wants to sell as a pair)

Was the goalie Miikka Kiprusoff??

#876 5 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Was the goalie Miikka Kiprusoff??

If so I can guarantee they smell like cigarettes... Haha. He loves the smokes that guy.

#877 5 years ago

yup, my buddy got an amazing deal on a full house of stuff.

#878 5 years ago

My WOZLE is sold... Thanks to all who were interested. Sad to see it go but my IJ and MMR will surely fill the empty space in my heart

#879 5 years ago

Well I'm not in Canada but only 40 miles from the border in Cando ND. I have a nice players condition Hurricane I'd sell for $1400. It's clean and 100% working. I'll try to get some pix posted tomorrow. my email is pinballwizz at g mail.com

Thanks,

Chris

GAME IS SOLD.

Post edited by joemamma: I SOLD THE GAME

#880 5 years ago

Have a fews pin for sale. Just need to get rid of one or two. May be open to trades, 2 for 1 plus cash??

WOZLE-$7000
HUO-LOTR-$5900-SOLD pending pickup
HUO Batman Dark Knight-$5500 (fun game)
HUO FG-sold

you can checkout the descriptions here: http://www.pinballowners.com/algrande

picture upon request

Thanks!

Post edited by algrande

Post edited by algrande

#881 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Bump for a great guy and nice machine, even though he don't trade me straight across for my AC/DC pro. Haha

Quoted from algrande:

Have a fews pin for sale. Just need to get rid of one or two. May be open to trades, 2 for 1 plus cash??
WOZLE-$7000
HUO-LOTR-$5900
HUO Batman Dark Knight-$5500 (fun game)
HUO FG-deal pending
you can checkout the descriptions here: http://www.pinballowners.com/algrande
picture upon request
Thanks!

Bump. Buy with confidence. All of his games are in great shape and well looked after.

#882 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

Bump. Buy with confidence. All of his games are in great shape and well looked after.

So your getting the Woz then

#883 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

So your getting the Woz then

Come and have a look at my machines and we will see what we can workout.

#885 5 years ago

I am selling my HUO AC/DC Pro Pinball Machine with extras. The game is in mint condition inside and out. It has lightning bolt LEDs, shaker motor and train mod installed. To go with it I have flamed pinblades,speaker decals,Helen translight and decal kit and a Laserific AC/DC guitar topper that can all be installed. $5500 OBO

#886 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

WoZLE

20140904_112422.jpg 276 KB

Can't wait to check it out at SoT Jason.

#887 5 years ago

My Scared Stiff is for Sale its on Craigslist Vancouver

Details are below

Price Reduction $6000 CAD

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#888 5 years ago

FS: Transformers LE Autobots # 36 of 125 HUO $5500

Like new
Includes LE extras like shaker, signed playfield etc.
Includes Laseriffic topper, metal leg protectors and uninstalled plastic protector kit & more

Located in Georgetown, ON

#889 5 years ago

Lol, I thought to myself, I should list Transformers when I get home... Guess I'll hold off a bit.

#890 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

You should stop by some time to play them all first. I have them all lined up for you! I call this section of the gameroom the "unholy triumvirate" as they are the games that many people here on pinside don't care for at all. I personally love them!

Pinball3.jpg 78 KB

I have the same Ales Hemsky framed picture

#891 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I have the same Ales Hemsky framed picture

Holy shit, that post was from page 1 of this thread posted 7 months ago! I almost forgot it was there.

I got the picture signed, and then I had it custom framed with my tickets from games 4 and 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals that year. Game 4 sucked, but game 6 was a blast. So effing loud in Rexall that night and it was a blowout. We were so close that year, and now its been almost a decade of crap. I almost forget what competent NHL management is.

#892 5 years ago

Whirlwind up for sale. Awesome players game, working 100%. Full LED's. Bit of wear around the spinners and will include the spinner wear decal. Also includes full set of new CPR plastics. Cliffy's installed at the scoops. Test drive it at Sports on Tap. Get the crown jewel of sys11's before they dry up!

Pics shortly for interested parties.

$2750 OBO. Prefer not to ship. Does not include coin mechs

#893 5 years ago

Pics of this Transformers LE Autobots HUO:
https://plus.google.com/photos/108225503774522474852/albums/6062160117671487729?banner=pwa

I'll take $5000 if anyone can pick up by Thursday! Cash only.

Quoted from ShinyNick:

FS: Transformers LE Autobots # 36 of 125 HUO $5500

Like new
Includes LE extras like shaker, signed playfield etc.
Includes Laseriffic topper, metal leg protectors and uninstalled plastic protector kit & more

Located in Georgetown, ON

#894 5 years ago

A very nice R&B.

Fully shopped, Full LED's, rubbers, good cleaning, etc
Mirror blades
new shooter button (with Boris) and housing
Moose topper
brand new Lion Hat Trick
Plastic protectors
new Wabac ramp
Ramp protectors
new B-O-M-B and S-A-V-E-D targets.

Everything works including Nell log
All in very nice condition.

pics at the link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6of6w13s3k3nfis/AABXWHAg9fFSdwJqZkDxendEa?dl=0

1 week later
#895 5 years ago

I've got a Rollergames I'd like to trade in Calgary. A little wear by the magnet, but it plays well. Let me know what you've got. If no trades come up I'll put up a price and sell it in a couple weeks.
image.jpg
image-663.jpg
image-827.jpg
image-494.jpg
image-383.jpg

#896 5 years ago

Hmmm...wondering if a new WTB in Canada thread should be started???

In any event, I know its a loooooong shot, but looking to buy a nice MB. Second on the wish list is an IJ. Looking for nice examples and fully prepared to pay fair asking price.

Would also consider any other Bally/Williams titles.

Reg

#897 5 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I've got a Rollergames I'd like to trade in Calgary. A little wear by the magnet, but it plays well. Let me know what you've got. If no trades come up I'll put up a price and sell it in a couple weeks.

Guessing your interest is none but I have a Stern Stars I'd trade. You'd likely want some cash as well.

image.jpg 267 KB

image-663.jpg 196 KB

image-827.jpg 202 KB

image-494.jpg 205 KB

image-383.jpg 230 KB

#898 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hmmm...wondering if a new WTB in Canada thread should be started???
In any event, I know its a loooooong shot, but looking to buy a nice MB. Second on the wish list is an IJ. Looking for nice examples and fully prepared to pay fair asking price.
Would also consider any other Bally/Williams titles.
Reg

I would say no to another thread. Having everything in one thread makes it easier for people to keep track of things.

#899 5 years ago

Hey guys. Is 4k too much for a excellent condition funhouse?

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Hey guys. Is 4k too much for a excellent condition Funhouse?

Nope

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 80.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 5.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 28.00
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 12512 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside