(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,635 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 493.
#8901 5 years ago

RZ HUO 500 plays with the following upgrades: Factory installed shaker, knocker, gas lighting mod. No turning back sign for the murder ride, red hot flashing sign and pinstadium Lighting. - mint condition looking at trades folks

FYI Very, very nice Junkyard arriving tomorrow. Comes with topper and mods. Will be selling.

#8902 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If this were in the Toronto area I'd have to think it would be gone. I know I'd be trying to figure out how to come up with the cash! Good luck with your sale.

I can help you get it here if you're serious...

Helped many members here before

#8903 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I can help you get it here if you're serious...
Helped many members here before

The part I'm most serious about is it being gone if it were int he GTA... the part about me trying to come up with the cash is true too, but having to sort out the logistics and costs of shipping seriously lessen's any urgency to liquidate assets to make the purchase. It being in Sask. and the seller wanting local pick-up is the best thing for me!

#8904 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I still have my GoT Pro for sale. Lots of interest, but no takers yet. Price reduced to $6250 and that includes colordmd and shaker.
167 plays since the last code update 2.5 years ago. So probably around 300 plays total.
No trades, pickup in Regina.
Rob

What an under rated game. Someone buy this. Great seller, fantastic game.

Rule set is so good. Hard to approach but once it clicks, it's almost Lyman quality.

Bought for the route and now it wont leave. I like it too much.

#8905 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

RZ HUO 500 plays with the following upgrades: Factory installed shaker, knocker, gas lighting mod. No turning back sign for the murder ride, red hot flashing sign and pinstadium Lighting. - mint condition looking at trades folks
FYI Very, very nice Junkyard arriving tomorrow. Comes with topper and mods. Will be selling.

Two weeks ago, it was $250 cheaper. Strange selling tactic.

#8906 5 years ago

Still have a CQ TOM with lots of new stuffs for trade. Local preferred.

#8907 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I still have my GoT Pro for sale. Lots of interest, but no takers yet. Price reduced to $6250 and that includes colordmd and shaker.
167 plays since the last code update 2.5 years ago. So probably around 300 plays total.
No trades, pickup in Regina.
Rob

I kind of want a Premium, what are the general thoughts on this game with Pro vs Premium/LE? Lighting, Game play etc. I haven't done my research yet...

#8908 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I kind of want a Premium, what are the general thoughts on this game with Pro vs Premium/LE? Lighting, Game play etc. I haven't done my research yet...

I never played the premium, but I knew I didn't want the mini playfield. Super Jackpot shots on GoT are some of the best!

Rob

#8909 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Two weeks ago, it was $250 cheaper. Strange selling tactic.

There’s no price in this ad. $6000 cash only.

#8910 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I haven't played much of the Premium, but the LED lighting both GI and inserts is way better. Gameplay is arguably slower.

The pro is very fast.

The best parts of the game are the strategy and rulesets. Dave, I know you can appreciate that! IMO its the closest game to an RPG that is out there right now (Buying items, completing modes/missions, fighting "bosses"). Love the callouts. Based on rulesets I would said you are good either way for pro/prem.

Best bang for the buck is the pro though. As a big game of thrones fan, I would say overall the game is a very good representation of the show.

Todd tuckey did a quick video on the prem/LE features.

#8911 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Still have Full Throttle super fast and smooth shooting layout, and a gorgeous game! Would look sick next to your bike in your garage lol
Great value and losing lots at $6500 - can take led colour dmds, or some newer Sterns on trade
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1371620677

Alright last chance, $6K this weekend, pickup only! If not she stays.

Added over 6 years ago:

No longer for sale.

#8912 5 years ago

It's probably not a pin most people here are after, but if anyone is looking for a cheap ss pin, I have a 1985 bally midway "cybernaut" for sale. Plays great, and the playfield, cabinet and backglass are in quite nice shape. I'm just looking to bring something new in as I only have a few pins. Asking $1600. I can send pics if anyone is interested.
I also have a 1990 sar search and rescue arcade cabinet that I am looking to sell. $600. Or I would offer both plus possibly some cash to bring in a new pin from my wishlist.

#8913 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

If I wasn't in a position of having to sell, Id be making the long drive up to get this!

#8914 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Wow great price!!!!!!!

#8915 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

If I wasn't in a position of having to sell, Id be making the long drive up to get this!

Sorry I ment to ask what your selling haha?

#8916 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

hope it works out for you. I too like this game... but just not in the position to buy right now....

#8917 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

It's probably not a pin most people here are after, but if anyone is looking for a cheap ss pin, I have a 1985 bally midway "cybernaut" for sale

I'm currently in Virden the summer, and if I didn't just drop bank on a new SUP I would have definitely entertained this!

#8918 5 years ago

Junkyard pinball very nice with topper, leds. Plays 100%.
$6000 obo can send photos etc just PM me

#8919 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm sure there's lots of room in the new house for it to go Yea someone can get a good deal on this one!

#8920 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I'm currently in Virden the summer, and if I didn't just drop bank on a new SUP I would have definitely entertained this!

No worries! Though I'm not up on my pinball lingo to know what sup means, unless you meant suv lol.
Are you in Virden for oil? or family? I don't have much of a collection (cybernaut, cactus jacks and soon to be f14), but if you ever want to swing up this way and play, you are more than welcome to.

#8921 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I'm sure there's lots of room in the new house for it to go Yea someone can get a good deal on this one!

Room? yes. Available cash after completely furnishing the house? No. Looks like I'll actually be selling a couple soon. Then every time I sit on my sofa or open my new fridge, I'll be reminded of that game I had to sell!

#8922 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

No worries! Though I'm not up on my pinball lingo to know what sup means, unless you meant suv lol.
Are you in Virden for oil? or family? I don't have much of a collection (cybernaut, cactus jacks and soon to be f14), but if you ever want to swing up this way and play, you are more than welcome to.

Stand up paddle board. After 16 years of making fun of them while I surfed, I tried it a few weeks ago in Tofino and completely 180'd my thoughts.

I'm out here coaching high performance hockey. I'll send a PM if I get a weekend free! \m/

#8923 5 years ago

No surf in Alberta other then renting out the wave pool. SUP is a great activity, glad to hear the 180o

#8924 5 years ago

does anyone in Edmonton or Calgary have a spare wpc dmd ribbon cable? I'm trying to help out a newbie in Regina and he could use one for his fish tales.

#8925 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

does anyone in Edmonton or Calgary have a spare wpc dmd ribbon cable? I'm trying to help out a newbie in Regina and he could use one for his fish tales.

I have a couple spare sets. Feel free to send them my way.

#8926 5 years ago

Just curious, has anyone from Alberta gone to look at the Party Zone that's been on kijiji for a while? It looks quite clean, and seems reasonably priced (they just lowered it to $2600). But its sat on there for a while now, so I wondered if I'm missing something about it.

#8927 5 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

I have a couple spare sets. Feel free to send them my way.

ok cool. How much do you want for one?

#8928 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I never played the premium, but I knew I didn't want the mini playfield. Super Jackpot shots on GoT are some of the best!
Rob

Sent you a pm. I’m gonna be there today thru Sunday. Would like to check it out.

#8929 5 years ago

Check out the black arrow on Victoria a good line up in there! Metallica, corvette, black knight 2000, sopranos, the shadow and walking dead. And cheap craft beer.

Quoted from Pauz21:

Sent you a pm. I’m gonna be there today thru Sunday. Would like to check it out.

#8930 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

ok cool. How much do you want for one?

PM sent.

#8931 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Check out the black arrow on Victoria a good line up in there! Metallica, corvette, black knight 2000, sopranos, the shadow and walking dead. And cheap craft beer.

+1
great friendly staff and pins in great shape. always stop in when I'm in town!

#8932 5 years ago

Seeing if there's any interest in a Walking Dead pro. Only looking for trades at the moment. Game includes custom blood red mirror blades, custom blood red shooter rod from Chrome Candy, Yokocopter inlane extenders, clear plastic protectors, Pingraffix blood splatter kit (only flipper toppers installed), Woodbury sign, Well Walker guts mod, Mezel Mod fishtank light up mod, ball trough illumination kit, clear mylar button protectors, and Color DMD Led panel.

Games I would be interested in: Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, Metallica Pro, AC/DC Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro.

#8933 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Sorry I ment to ask what your selling haha?

A surprise visit from family has left me little time but I hope to get on it this weekend. If your interested in anything I have, just PM me. Spiderman isn't leaving though.

#8934 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Still have a CQ TOM with lots of new stuffs for trade. Local preferred.

I’ve got a mint RZ available with mods including installed pinstadium lighting, HUO under 500 plays.

#8935 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

A surprise visit from family has left me little time but I hope to get on it this weekend. If your interested in anything I have, just PM me. Spiderman isn't leaving though.

You tend to learn the second or third time if your not done with a game yet lol.. Ive definitely owned a few games multiple times as well.

#8936 5 years ago

TSPP sold (thanks Adib hope you enjoy it!), and MMRLE sold pending pick up. Wouldn't have sold either if I had the room, though. I'm envious of guys with the space for a few more, but at least I don't get too attached to anything. Except Judge Dredd.

#8937 5 years ago

Looking to free up some space. Currently have a kiss premium, cyclone, space shuttle, caveman, and a booting project cheetah available.

#8938 5 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Looking to free up some space. Currently have a kiss premium, cyclone, space shuttle, caveman, and a booting project cheetah available.

What kind of coin for them?

#8939 5 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

What kind of coin for them?

Im open to reasonable offers. Send a pm with what you were interested in and I can provide further details and pictures.

#8940 5 years ago

Looking for an Amiga 1200. Sorry if it's not pinball related but I thought it was worth asking here.

#8941 5 years ago

Played a few games on acnc this weekend. The art and display are beautiful. Theme is well integrated. Not sure how far code is but the gameplay didn’t excite me. Lots of post rejects, most of the shots disappear under the upper pf, not a fan of the upper pf at all. It’s definately a spooky game which I think can be an acquired taste.

Definitely not a bad game but I would say try before you buy.

Played some more pirates. Didn’t hate it as much as last time but it’s not the game for me. If you really like woz and th I think you will like it but the price point is too high imo.

Tna is still awesome.

#8942 5 years ago

MET pro,Huo, low pays, like new condition.
Colour dmd.
6500$ Or trade towards Star Wars
“Metallica”!!!

#8943 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Colour dmd.
“Metallica”!!!

If you were in the west I'd figure out a way to raise the funds.
Glwts

#8944 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If you were in the west I'd figure out a way to raise the funds.
Glwts

I will pay shipping if you have a Star Wars

#8945 5 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Colour dmd.
“Metallica”!!!

Dang... that’s a good price with the ColorDMD, thought one sold in the GTA recently asking $7,500 and no ColorDMD.

#8946 5 years ago

Price checking for a friend in Fort Mac.
Sharkey's Shootout. Has original lighting, rubber kit and barely played. Been in his basement since mid 2000s. Changed the batteries annually. Moving back east and doesn't want to move it.
Thoughts? Don't think I've ever seen one for sale.

#8947 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looks like Full throttle is staying! Surprised, an absolute steal for what you get for the price; and a blast to play.

#8948 5 years ago

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition, low plays HUO MET pro , Metallica!!!! Colour dmd, Looks and plays like new”
2018-07-29
London, ON
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 152 times

#8949 5 years ago

Putting some feelers out there to find my "guilty pleasure" pin... a Road Show. Anyone got one out there within a reasonable drive of Toronto, Ontario? Primarily looking to purchase outright (although could part with my BDK).

#8950 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looks like Full throttle is staying! Surprised, an absolute steal for what you get for the price; and a blast to play.

If my financial situation was better I'd have jumped on a 6k full throttle. Little simple on the rules but still a fun game. Surprised no takers

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/179?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.