(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 497.
#8801 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369228820

I'll be coming to Edmonton at the end of the month. I can't imagine it will still be available then but I'm interested.

#8802 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'll be coming to Edmonton at the end of the month. I can't imagine it will still be available then but I'm interested.

Sounds good these usually sell around 4k so I wanted to give someone a deal since it will need some time put into it. Let me know when your headed up.

#8803 5 years ago

Thought JP was sold, but buyer backed out, new link:

Two cheap pins for sale:

Full Throttle mint and modded $6500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369592470

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369472908

Added over 6 years ago:

JP is sold!

#8804 5 years ago

RZ HUO mint under 500 plays, with pin stadium lighting installed plus some mods.

6795 cad. Lowest price around.

First come first serve. PM me for pictures info etc etc.

#8805 5 years ago

Im going to be down in Calgary Monday morning and can meet up at around 1030am at the zoo if someone wants JP (or FT) down there, game would have to be pre-payed for but thought someone may be interested.

#8806 5 years ago

JP is sold!

#8807 5 years ago

It will be listed on Kijiji for $2000 more by tomorrow. That’s how we roll in this city baby!!

But seriously nice buy for whoever got it. Congrats on the sale. If you bring it we will buy...

#8808 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

It will be listed on Kijiji for $2000 more by tomorrow. That’s how we roll in this city baby!!
But seriously nice buy for whoever got it. Congrats on the sale. If you bring it we will buy...

If the going rate is $4900 for a JP, I have a working nice one for sale.

#8809 5 years ago

If someone wants to fix it up and flip it that's fine with me

Now if only someone in Calgary wanted Full Throttle..

#8810 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I paid about the same for mine, new plastics/rubbers/balls/topper/coils/flipper rebuilt, etc. I'm into it for more than it's worth for sure. Glad its not a RZ though

#8811 5 years ago

Just glad another classic will get new life... Pinball is awesome!!

#8812 5 years ago

Bally lost world.Picked this up couple weeks ago.Surprisingly in decent shape for its age. Couple minor spots on play field that can be touched up. Cabinet has typical scuffs and dings.
Backglass is beautiful. Very clean inside.Needs soundboard which ive ordered.All displays work and game plays like it should.Looking to add cash to this and trade up to 90’s dmd. Not interested in sale at this time.
Im realistic and interested in data east/premier titles to keep things affordable. Can travel to lower mainland.

#8813 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

If you want to drop it off with me here in calgary I am sure it will sell soon. I have no problem holding it until someone buys and if I fall in love with it who knows...

#8814 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I paid about the same for mine, new plastics/rubbers/balls/topper/coils/flipper rebuilt, etc. I'm into it for more than it's worth for sure. Glad its not a RZ though

I got my RZ trade value $6500 I’m laughing to the bank, but yes original owner did poorly. I’m enjoying the game, very different. At least Spooky is still relevant. No where near bankruptcy.

#8815 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I got my RZ trade value $6500 I’m laughing to the bank, but yes original owner did poorly. I’m enjoying the game, very different. At least Spooky is still relevant. No where near bankruptcy.

Is that a shot at my game mines a collectors item lol, probably the next bbb really

#8816 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Is that a shot at my game mines a collectors item lol, probablt the next bbb really

No no, Spencer put down RZ, I hope your FT sells fast.

#8817 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

No no, Spencer put down RZ, I hope your FT sells fast.

I didn't really put it down, Ive never played one. I just noticed the price has dropped like a rock, that's all.

#8818 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I didn't really put it down, Ive never played one. I just noticed the price has dropped like a rock, that's all.

Thanks for clarification, I bet it’s the same case with FT, I haven’t played it either.

#8819 5 years ago

We also like our RZ it is totally different. But I have thought of selling it. But not for those prices. I think 7500$ is more then fair. IMO

#8820 5 years ago

I actually really like my rz too. Still enjoy it but I need a spot for either imdn or mbr.

Umortunately I bought mine new and exchange was over 40% plus shipping and duty. Painful.

#8821 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

If you want to drop it off with me here in calgary I am sure it will sell soon. I have no problem holding it until someone buys and if I fall in love with it who knows...

Well your certianly welcome to come play it here any time

#8822 5 years ago

I know once pirates is available the houdini will be leaving its got like 60 plays

#8823 5 years ago

A lot of houdinis are moving fast. Too hard for most I guess.

#8824 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

A lot of houdinis are moving fast. Too hard for most I guess.

I like it but i really think im going to like Pirates more...but deadpool might come along and screw those plans up

#8825 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I like it but i really think im going to like Pirates more...but deadpool might come along and screw those plans up

I am excited about Deadpool, one of the only rumored upcoming ones I am interested in. Beatles maybe, if it ends up being amazing.

Deadpool would've been an automatic based on theme alone not too long ago but I am at the point now where a pin has have the trifecta of theme, rules and gameplay for me to even consider NIB. Bad CDN dollar and ever increasing pin prices has made it too easy to take a bath on buying NIB these days.

#8826 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Have you played pirates? Didn’t do anything for me.

Deadpool could be pretty cool. Munsters is the stern that has me most interested though.

#8827 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Deadpool would've been an automatic based on theme alone not too long ago but I am at the point now where a pin has have the trifecta of theme, rules and gameplay for me to even consider NIB. Bad CDN dollar and ever increasing pin prices has made it too easy to take a bath on buying NIB these days.

I am right there with you. I'm looking at getting a NIB pin, which would be my first pin. I don't have a lot of room to work with, and I already have a MAME cabinet (which I love) which takes up a lot of space. I've been going over all the options, but I too need to hit the trifecta. Star Wars is a great theme, but the overly complicated rules and brutal gameplay turned me off. Iron Maiden plays great, but I can't get on board with the theme (also not a fan of the music). Dialed In looks really fun, but not sure I like the theme, nor the price tag. TNA's theme, music, art and lightshow are incredible, but I feel that the simple gameplay might get too boring after awhile (especially in a one pin household).

I'll wait to see what Deadpool is like, as the leaked playfield pic looked interesting, especially seeing that it's likely to be based on the comics and not the movies. If it isn't a fit, Guardians of the Galaxy is looking promising. Love the theme, art and the gameplay. The fake voices and repetitive songs are a dealbreaker though, but cleland's sound mod might just turn things around for me

#8828 5 years ago

Sega JP for sale. Great game, just time for a change. $3200 will do a pinsider discount. Can also trade up or down for a pinball.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/strathcona-county/sega-jurassic-park-pinball-plays-great/1369962870?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#8829 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Have you played pirates? Didn’t do anything for me.
Deadpool could be pretty cool. Munsters is the stern that has me most interested though.

I havent, im hoping it will be at the ottawa pinball show come september.

#8830 5 years ago

Anyone got a lah for sale on the west coast?
Can be a project, helping out a buddy.

#8831 5 years ago

I have a Corvette machine for sale. I'm looking to get $4k for it. I'm in Regina but I'll be heading to Edmonton and Calgary at the end of this month.

*edit. Here is a link to some pictures of the machine: https://goo.gl/Aga2aD

#8832 5 years ago

Also can take some colour dmd's in partial trade, I like the LED versions.

#8833 5 years ago

Putting up my 3 big titles. Couldnt decide what to sell so ill let the market decide. Probably just sell 1 and pull the other 2 off the market after. Purely financial need for life obligations as motivation to sell. And if your curious yes it makes me sick to sell any of them. All of them are totally mint and playing 100%. PM for additional questions or photos.

MMR mint $11,600
Color dmd
Laseriffic topper
Shaker motor
Invisiglass
Mirror blades
Merlin mod

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-medieval-madness-remake-mint-100-plus-extras/1370804853?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Metallica Master of Puppets LE mint $11,900

Colordmd
Mirror blades
Shaker motor
3d snake mod
Flipper bat skull mod
External subwoofer

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-metallica-master-of-puppets-limited-edition-pinball-plus-mo/1370802361?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Iron Maiden LE $13,900

Everything mint and like new 69 plays

See matrix for all details
Pinnovators external subwoofer board

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-iron-maiden-le-pinball-machine-new-and-mint/1370808067?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

#8834 5 years ago

I think flip my balls got heat stroke!!!!

#8835 5 years ago

Probably just time to buy a car.........

#8836 5 years ago

Seeing those 3 great games for sale reminds me how poor I am

#8837 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Seeing those 3 great games for sale reminds me how poor I am

You got it all wrong. Seeing how you don't own any of those 3 titles just think how much richer your are.

QSS

#8838 5 years ago

Nooooo! Don’t do it!

#8839 5 years ago

MMR and METLE are both sold

#8840 5 years ago

Have a NIB LOADED TNA that I am consider selling...no room

#8841 5 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
Target set (blues and greens)
$1600 CDN
I can ship

Sold

#8842 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

MMR and METLE are both sold

That was fast, great games! Too bad you have to part with them.

#8843 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Have a NIB LOADED TNA that I am consider selling...no room

Id like to try one of these but have no room either

#8844 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Id like to try one of these but have no room either

Awe, poor guy! To have your problems
I'd be happy to babysit your Full Throttle or Game of Thrones so you could give it a whirl.

Yes, I WOULD do that for YOU.

#8845 5 years ago

Your definitely a giver, but if I did that my beer would go bad because no one would come play games with me

#8846 5 years ago

Looking for a Millionaire near buffalo if any of you northerners are looking to sell.

#8847 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Your definitely a giver, but if I did that my beer would go bad because no one would come play games with me

I love pinball.... but I can do beer without Pinball.... when shall I come over?

#8848 5 years ago

@libtech, I don't drink, can I still come over?

#8849 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

libtech, I don't drink, can I still come over?

I'll drink for meegis. Still haven't played maiden since yegpin libtech. Help a brother out

#8850 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is sold. looks like I just have my project pinbot for now

thanks to all who inquired

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/177?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.