(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,785 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 496.
#8751 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There's been a nice WCS for sale on Kijiji SK for a while.

One of the few games I couldn't wait to get rid of since I couldn't stand the brain damaged rules in this game. For example, you only had to make the spinner switch hit once to get Travel, instead of having to make the full orbit shot. It has great sound and dots, just not much for rules. Mine was a really nice example and I sold it to someone in Ottawa I think (15 years ago?).

Rob

#8752 5 years ago

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
Target set (blues and greens)
$1600 CDN
I can ship

#8753 5 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
$1600 CDN
I can ship

#8754 5 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Fathom Kit
CPR Gold playfield
CPR Plastic set
Reese rails set
Merf's apron
$1600 CDN
I can ship

This would be a great deal if only we could find a donor! Id buy this for sure, I'm guessing im not alone.

#8755 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This would be a great deal if only we could find a donor! Id buy this for sure, I'm guessing im not alone.

I have a Star Gazer I could convert...

...oh, wait.

#8756 5 years ago

Some interest in Full Throttle but no ones pulled the trigger yet. Priced like a stern pro but you get a heck of a lot more for your money, $6500 firm! Can pallet for shipping!

Some additional photos were requested and added:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/X0boHjQylHtJqqY42

#8757 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

One of the few games I couldn't wait to get rid of since I couldn't stand the brain damaged rules in this game. For example, you only had to make the spinner switch hit once to get Travel, instead of having to make the full orbit shot. It has great sound and dots, just not much for rules. Mine was a really nice example and I sold it to someone in Ottawa I think (15 years ago?).
Rob

Don't hold back getting a WCS. It's a fun game with a solid rule set and is usually a family favorite. Right ramp is super tough and the Final Draw scoop is known for it's stubbornness making it rather challenging. WCS often comes up in the many 'Best Bang for the Buck' threads making it pretty easy to flip later... I want mine back!

#8758 5 years ago

selling my SMVE , near Toronto. I will probably regret it, but gotta make room.

#8759 5 years ago

Couldn’t find a Canada WTB thread so posting here - hope that’s ok.

Looking for a CPR Silverball Mania backglass, with or without trim and lift bar. Please PM if anyone has one you are willing to part with in Canada, thanks.

#8760 5 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Looking for a CPR Silverball Mania backglass, with or without trim and lift bar. Please PM if anyone has one you are willing to part with in Canada, thanks.

With CPRs new equipment the can sell you one soon....as they are remaking all there old products

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

#8761 5 years ago

Thanks Malibu-SS, I had no idea of that great news!

#8762 5 years ago

Looks like you can find NOS ones, but they are about 350usd..

Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Thanks Malibu-SS, I had no idea of that great news!

#8763 5 years ago

LF Centaur in any condition.

#8764 5 years ago

Still available! Both play great!

World Cup Soccer $3900

Bram Stokers Dracula $4700

Leds, cliffys and lots of extras on both. Listed on kijiji Pm for additional photos or questions.

#8765 5 years ago

Transformers LE, Autobot/Decepticon version with topper, reduced to $6000cdn Firm!! Pictures on request and can ship thru Nitro.

#8766 5 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Here ya go!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread

#8767 5 years ago

Thanks northerndude, that’s what I was looking for!

#8768 5 years ago

Went to check out Cabin Fever tonight, and some of the GCs on these games were unreal. How the hell did someone put 11 million on Dialed In?!?!

#8769 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Went to check out Cabin Fever tonight, and some of the GCs on these games were unreal. How the hell did someone put 11 million on Dialed In?!?!

Glass off!?!?

#8770 5 years ago

I think his initials are MSS. He was there within the last 24 hours with a score of like 4M which is also not easy to get on location. My GC at home is 3.7!!!

#8771 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Did you see my MB there?

#8772 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Did you see my MB there?

Isn't it at Tilt?

#8773 5 years ago

He said it was going to Cabin.

#8774 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

He said it was going to Cabin.

Nope, not there. Though they seem to rotate games.

I hope it doesn't end up there though.... Games don't seem to get a lot of love. Playfield on TNA was covered in coil dust.

#8775 5 years ago

Anyone have a decent lead on a Getaway in Edmonton? Looking to add a game but prefer to stay local and get something that plays well.

#8776 5 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Anyone have a decent lead on a Getaway in Edmonton? Looking to add a game but prefer to stay local and get something that plays well.

Not local, but there are a few FT on pinball owners

Think Red Deer Bob had a few as well.

#8777 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Not local, but there are a few FT on pinball owners

Wow it's been so long since I've been on pbo that I forgot about it

#8779 5 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula is sold pending tonight's pickup congrats to the new owner! one hell of a game.

World Cup Soccer still available $3900. Some close calls but nobody's committed just yet. First person to do so will be a very happy owner!

#8780 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow it's been so long since I've been on pbo that I forgot about it

No kidding hey? Kind of like the format of the buy/sell/trade stuff

#8781 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No kidding hey? Kind of like the format of the buy/sell/trade stuff

Got my getaway and indy 500 from pbo users. I always found the site a little confusing. Seems the marketplace is mostly European. Before I joined pinside a few guys I know were on there and would post what they sold games for and when. Helped me when i was a newb in 2014 figure out what games were selling for. Too bad pinside doesn't have a sold for or when sold option in history.

#8782 5 years ago

They do.

If you look at any particular game, under Splash scroll down to the market area for that game, on the right is a selection to view archived game ads. Here's the one for Theatre of Magic:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=548

#8783 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

They do.
If you look at any particular game, under Splash scroll down to the market area for that game, on the right is a selection to view archived game ads

That's only if it was a marketplace ad.

It would be nice if you move a game to history, you could add in a couple comments. I personally don't mind sharing what I sold games for and would help me keep track of past deals. It could also be a option that could be kept private for those who don't like to share.

#8784 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Bram Stoker's Dracula is sold pending tonight's pickup congrats to the new owner! one hell of a game.

Congrats to the buyer! BSD really is a special game!

#8785 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's only if it was a marketplace ad.
It would be nice if you move a game to history, you could add in a couple comments. I personally don't mind sharing what I sold games for and would help me keep track of past deals. It could also be a option that could be kept private for those who don't like to share.

If you go to "Your Collection / Wishlist" on pinside, there is a tab for each game in your collection or history called "purchase details". Click on this and you can enter your purchase and sale information.

#8786 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

If you go to "Your Collection / Wishlist" on pinside, there is a tab for each game in your collection or history called "purchase details". Click on this and you can enter your purchase and sale information.

Does it hit a database for overall statistics or do you think it is just a tool for each owner to know/remember what they paid?

#8787 5 years ago

Looking for a local or close by (Canada) iron man vault pinball machine. Will pay top dollar for a nice one. Pm me

#8788 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Thanks Ron. Just what I was looking for. Not sure why I never noticed it before. Now I just have to remember what I paid for them.

#8789 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Does it hit a database for overall statistics or do you think it is just a tool for each owner to know/remember what they paid?

I think its private. Mine is. Not sure if it can be made public or not.

#8790 5 years ago

Anyone have interested in a HUO 500 plays RZ with mods including pinstadium. $7295 pm me

#8791 5 years ago

Anyone with a Terminator 2 want to trade it for a minty Demolition Man?

#8792 5 years ago

I have a MET pro for sale near Toronto

#8793 5 years ago

Bsd officially sold

World cup soccer sold

Thanks to all who inquired about the games. Might be more to come soon.

#8794 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:Wow it's been so long since I've been on pbo that I forgot about it

What is pbo? My google skills did not reveal an answer.

Cheers

C.

#8795 5 years ago

pinballowners.com

#8796 5 years ago

looking to sell my wwe wrestle-mania pro, made by stern 2015. machine is home use and is mint. this was at yegpin. asking 5900.. email me for details

#8797 5 years ago

Is anyone interested in a Corvette machine? Right now I'm looking for a new machine to replace it, so I'm hoping to find a trade. GB Pro, ACDC Pro, Aerosmith Pro, or GOTG Pro are some the machines I'm currently looking for. If I can find a cash deal for a new machine, I will list Corvette for sale as well.

#8798 5 years ago

Two cheap pins for sale:

Full Throttle mint and modded $6500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1366396557

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369472908

#8799 5 years ago

Jurassic Park, needs some work, nice project for someone, only $2900 (pickup only)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1369228820

Man I'd love me a JP. The operator in my neighborhood growing up always had a JP, lah and gnr on rotation.

Glwts

#8800 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Man I'd love me a JP. The operator in my neighborhood growing up always had a JP, lah and gnr on rotation.
Glwts

Nothing like the Trex eating the ball

There are 24,785 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/176?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.