(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 497.
#8701 5 years ago

Have a Taxi hardtop overlay not installed available for sale in hand. Anyone interested? Make your Taxi look new again. Price $500 cdn.
That covers the original cost to get it here.

#8702 5 years ago

Anyone have any project pins for sale? Open to system 11, old stern, data east or b/w early ss. Hit me up with a pm.

#8703 5 years ago

looking to sell my Theatre of Magic freshly installed new play field need to make some space as I just added a few pins and have another on the way it is a beautiful game with all chrome trim fully led and a colour dmd brass tiger saw mod $9200 without the colour dmd $9600 with the colour dmd pm me if you are interested

#8704 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Price reductions! $9500 on afm, final drop on full throttle to $6500, firm on both

Quoted from libtech:

AFM now for sale , can help with shipping if the buyer sets it up
AFMLE, black trim, beautiful game! Pinside price is $9600 firm:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1363928041
Full Throttle, lots of extras, Pinside price is $6700 firm:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1361295244

AFMLE is sold

Full Throttle still availible, final price reduction to $6500firm, hell of alot of game for the money!

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/X0boHjQylHtJqqY42

#8707 5 years ago

Happy Canada day

#8708 5 years ago

Houdini pinball machine, comes with factory installed pinblades, and fresh sheet of Invisiglass. Under 100 plays. Game is beautiful but shots are too tight for me a novice player. $9000 firm. (Will look at trades) just PM me

#8709 5 years ago

Rob zombie 8k. Best price in Canada on this title. Long weekend let’s make a deal!

#8710 5 years ago

Loaded Rob Zombie HUO will be coming up for sale 7500 cad obo

#8711 5 years ago

HOLY sniping the competition.

Quoted from PinheadEDM:

#8712 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

HOLY sniping the competition.

For 10% of the price of a RZ you can buy my Hollywood, price drop! And 6.5 on Pinside rating vs RZ's 7.687 it's practically the best deal on the planet.

#8713 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

For 10% of the price of a RZ you can buy my Hollywood, price drop! And 6.5 on Pinside rating vs RZ's 7.687 it's practically the best deal on the planet.

Best Deal out there unless Sandeep has a Hollywood for sale as well, then it will be second best deal on the planet

#8714 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Best Deal out there unless Sandeep has a Hollywood for sale as well, then it will be second best deal on the planet

Supply and demand action. Lot's of pins not moving as fast as they used to in Canada.

@bcrage88 loves both games, RZ and Hollywood I bet will both be in the tournament next year so good chance to practice up. #Itsajoke

#8715 5 years ago

Also, looking for a small trailer to haul pins, tired of destroying my interior of my SUV, if anyone has or knows of a great pin hauler at a good price let me know, otherwise I'll stick with the $15 rentals at Uhaul.

#8716 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Hollywood has better lighting too!

#8717 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Supply and demand action. Lot's of pins not moving as fast as they used to in Canada.

You heard it here first...the pinball market is CRASHING!!! Time for panic sales!!!

I kid I kid

#8718 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Hollywood has better lighting too!

Haha. RZ can definitely use some assisted lighting. Additional spotlights are a minimum and pinstadium lighting is pretty slick looking on it.

Unique layout, good difficulty and great artwork and sound. If I had the funds I'd like to own one for a while.

#8719 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

You heard it here first...the pinball market is CRASHING!!! Time for panic sales!!!
I kid I kid

lol - it’s summer I guess people are ... outside ... whatever that is

#8720 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

. If I had the funds I'd like to own one for a while.

Same! It’s been on my list for a long time!

#8721 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

lol - it’s summer I guess people are ... outside ... whatever that is

I’m outside working on a pin!

#8723 5 years ago

Beautiful Cirqus Voltaire for sale amazing condition fully loaded colordmd pinblades etc etc price 10800$ some trades accepted

#8724 5 years ago
Quoted from Lacoche:

Beautiful Cirqus Voltaire for sale amazing condition fully loaded colordmd pinblades etc etc price 10800$ some trades accepted

Damn, these don't pop up often. GLWS

#8725 5 years ago

I'm looking to hire a skilled pinsider from Calgary area to pick up a pinball machine in Canmore. I need the pin wrapped and strapped on a pallet and ready for shipping. PM if interested in the job. Looking at this week if possible.

#8726 5 years ago

Considering trading my TOM. Recently picked it up and was going to route it but its way too nice to put out. CQ condition or at least really close.
Looking for A titles: MMR, mm, MB, AFM, AFMR, Congo(maybe) possibly never sterns like TWD, GOTG +/- cash. Still have a hankering for a Stern 24.

#8728 5 years ago

Nice, it’s in Cali tho. Can’t remember the last time seeing one for sale in western Canada anyways, but good to see them still moving.

#8729 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Nice, it’s in Cali tho. Can’t remember the last time seeing one for sale in western Canada anyways, but good to see them still moving.

I think that was tongue in cheek. The ad is definitely a scam.

#8730 5 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I think that was tongue in cheek. The ad is definitely a scam.

Bingo! There's actually two ads, one for a CV and one for a piano, both with the same photos.

http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/cirqus-voltaire-pinball-machine-for-sale-bally-1997.7293/

#8731 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Wasn't that RZ routed in Fort Mac?

#8732 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Wasn't that RZ routed in Fort Mac?

That RZ was never routed in Ft. Mac.

(Has less than 600 plays in the last 12 years. Imamaculate condition. Only thing missing is the rare dirt. Comes with legs.)

#8733 5 years ago
Quoted from Deadrock:

That RZ was never routed in Ft. Mac.
(Has less than 600 plays in the last 12 years. Imamaculate condition. Only thing missing is the rare dirt. Comes with legs.)

I apologize if it's not the one that was routed.

*I miss that Baywatch thread

#8734 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I'm looking to hire a skilled pinsider from Calgary area to pick up a pinball machine in Canmore. I need the pin wrapped and strapped on a pallet and ready for shipping. PM if interested in the job. Looking at this week if possible.

I dont know if you found somebody but Gary Matoka does pinball repair in Canmore and Calgary and may be able to help you with this. He is a good guy.

Edit, I will PM u

#8735 5 years ago

Does anyone have a newish stern pro for sale/trade?

#8736 5 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone have a newish stern pro for sale/trade?

I have a GoT Pro for sale, $6400 and that includes shaker and colordmd. The game is in like new condition. ColorDMD looks amazing on this title.

Rob

#8737 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have a GoT Pro for sale, $6400 and that includes shaker and colordmd. The game is in like new condition. ColorDMD looks amazing on this title.
Rob

Great price, and great game. Easily my top 5 fav.

#8738 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Wish this was in Toronto. This is a game I'm interested in owning for ashort while since it's one of my favorite themes.

#8739 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Wish this was in Toronto. This is a game I'm interested in owning for ashort while since it's one of my favorite themes.

Agreed! Great price, especially with the ColourDMD!

#8740 5 years ago

Houdini for sale, pinblades installed from factory, invisiglass. Under 100 plays. Mint NOB. Main floor pick up or easy to ship.
$8995 obo.

Pm me

Added over 6 years ago:

Houdini is now sold, thanks for all the interest.

#8741 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Houdini for sale, pinblades installed from factory, invisiglass. Under 100 plays. Mint NOB. Main floor pick up or easy to ship.
$8995 obo.
Pm me

Man wish I had the money to pick up this game.... great theme ... and ... uh.... tight shots?!? Anyway ... Cool to have in a collection for sure! GLWS!

#8743 5 years ago

Nice MET you have there!

#8744 5 years ago

I'm looking for an ACDC Pro, Aerosmith Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, or Guardians Pro. Anyone looking to move one of these machines?

#8745 5 years ago

Looking for The Shadow and World cup soccer. If you have one to sell let me know.

#8746 5 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Looking for The Shadow and World cup soccer. If you have one to sell let me know.

There's been a nice WCS for sale on Kijiji SK for a while.

#8747 5 years ago

Thanks. I'm passing for now on that one for now. Seeing if can find one in Alberta

#8748 5 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Thanks. I'm passing for now on that one for now. Seeing if can find one in Alberta

You too good to drive east a couple hundred kliks???

#8749 5 years ago

I've been tempted by that one for a while now. I'd have to sell my cybernaut first though if I'm to try to get it. Decisions, Decisions. Looks quite nice though.

#8750 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've been tempted by that one for a while now. I'd have to sell my cybernaut first though if I'm to try to get it. Decisions, Decisions. Looks quite nice though.

I’ve seen and played this game. It is nice for its age.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/175?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.