(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,792 posts - Hot topic!
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 496.
#8601 5 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Nice Godzilla with colorDMD for sale. Just north of Toronto. No shipping at this time.
$6500 Cdn (~5k US)
More details here:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/1998-sega-godzilla-pinball-machine-with-colordmd/1359063553

Game is now sold.

#8602 5 years ago

Selling my World Poker Tour, price is $3900CDN if anybody here is interested. Able to ship via Nitro.

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#8603 5 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Selling my World Poker Tour, price is $3900CDN if anybody here is interested. Able to ship via Nitro.

Pm sent

#8604 5 years ago

My friend has a very nice Transformers LE For Sale, includes the topper. $6500 CDN OBO Can ship Via Nitro

#8605 5 years ago

#8606 5 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

All I can see in this picture is Joker Poker that I need GLWS!

#8607 5 years ago

I need to move items from an family estate in Ontario to Alberta. Wouldn't be more than a few large items. (not even be 1/3 of a shipping container I figure)

Anyone have a suggestion for a moving/transport company? Thanks

#8608 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I need to move items from an family estate in Ontario to Alberta. Wouldn't be more than a few large items. (not even be 1/3 of a shipping container I figure)
Anyone have a suggestion for a moving/transport company? Thanks

Can the goods be skidded?

#8609 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

No they cannot. Wrapped properly and placed lying down or turned on their side no problem. But they don't really need skids or can necessarily fit on them.

#8610 5 years ago

Special Force + spare PF, willing to ship

#8611 5 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Special Force + spare PF, willing to ship

Interested. PM sent.

#8612 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The main piece is basically a massive dinning room table with 6 chairs. All hand crafted wood from the late 1800's (apparently).

So it's too big and bulky to fit on skids

#8613 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The main piece is basically a massive dinning room table with 6 chairs. All hand crafted wood from the late 1800's (apparently).
So it's too big and bulky to fit on skids

Here are some of the pics.....any suggestions are appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/91auu5r
https://imgur.com/a/uvVqcGG
https://imgur.com/a/izMClbq
https://imgur.com/a/IS8BSrU

#8614 5 years ago

Likely need specialty ltl.

Best option would be a moving company. Or find a buddy with a trailer and some spare time. Lol

#8615 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Likely need specialty ltl.
Best option would be a moving company. Or find a buddy with a trailer and some spare time. Lol

Figured. Putting things on pallets or skids makes it easier for these companies....but unfortunately it's just not an option with these bulky items.

Maybe I'll look into a mini shipping container that gets dropped off and picked up.

#8616 5 years ago

Rob zombie still available. 8600 shipped

#8617 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Here are some of the pics

Wow, cool stuff. I wonder if a furniture moving company would be the way to go.

#8618 5 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Wow, cool stuff. I wonder if a furniture moving company would be the way to go.

Not sure. I need to ensure this stuff is properly handled/packed and shipped. It cannot be replaced.

Apparently it's made by RJ Horner.

#8619 5 years ago

Dropping the price on Breakshot .. again... $3100. Updating kijiji in a bit. It's a solid pin but unfortunately its time to mix things up and I have no space.

#8620 5 years ago

Putting up my World Cup Soccer 94 wsc94. Really fun game with great music. located in Saskatoon
full LEDs
Full Cliffy's
working 100%
looking to get $4500

photos below

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/world-cup-soccer-pinball-by-bally-wcs94-great-shape-fun-game/1362497739?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If you have any questions send me a PM

#8621 5 years ago

Have a cheap Granny & the Gators project I'm looking to move and willing to ship. No Vidiot board. Lots of arcade projects too. Venture, Punch Out, Centipede, Arabian, Space Invaders, Xevious, Satan's Hallow cocktail, Asteroids, Bagman.

#8622 5 years ago

Rob zombie shipped in Canada 8500

#8623 5 years ago

Looking for a Iron Man Vault have a few trades:

Full Throttle of course, or will sell for $6900
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1361295244

Or Id trade Attack from Mars LE:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gi6PWbCVmXPAr77L8

#8624 5 years ago

Selling for a friend America’s Most Haunted,mint original owner HUO.
Target decals, target LED, pinblades, interactive LED lighting at the back, LED upgrades, cliffies (not installed yet), lazerific limited topper.
8000.00 CAN.

#8625 5 years ago

Seeing if there would be any interest in a 2 for 1 deal. Offering up Avengers Pro, and WPT. Would like to trade for one of the following: Star Wars Pro, Aerosmith Pro, Game of Thrones Pro.

Avengers has the following done: Stern update kit installed, cointaker LED's, custom Modfather shooter rod, titan rubber kit, speaker inserts, and speaker insert lights, and ColorDMD LED display.

WPT has the following done: all new four flipper assemblies replaced, new drop target opto boards, a spare drop target complete assembly, ramp and shooter lane tube have been re-welded, Ace in the Hole assembly has been rebuilt with new optos and opto interrupter and includes spares of each, cointaker LED kit, new lockdown bar, re-powder coated the side rails to match existing black, new legs, new plastic set, new decals, custom modfather shooter rod, new drop tragets with decals by Flash Instinct, and new step-up driver board.

Both games are fully working.

Message me with any concerns.

Added over 6 years ago:

Update: Both games are gone.

#8626 5 years ago

Circus Voltaire fantastic condition! $12000

I traded for this pin with Mike Hanley who purchased this game new in the box. I am the 2nd owner. Since I have owned the game I have gone through pretty much the entire machine in terms of mechanics, electronics and cosmetics.

The final product is beautiful!

I tore down the topside of the playfield and cleaned the playfield, replaced the original black rubber with white rubber. I replaced the black post rubbers with purple Cliffy posts. I also found a pair of NOS sling plastics no eBay and installed them (there was a chip on one of the originals). I removed the two subway ramps and gave them a much-needed cleaning as well.

Machine was mostly LED’s when I got it but I pretty much re-did them all. Most LED’s are Comet and coin takers. I did the backbox, GI and inserts. (I don’t do the flashers typically as they can be too bright). I had to completely remove the ringmaster assembly to access many of the LED’s so I inspected it while out and installed a new ringmaster head decal.

I removed and cleaned the boom balloon assembly as well. Sometimes it does not latch when it pops up onto the playfield. I was trying to fix that. It is better now but still not 100%.

The coil for the backbox cannon was broken free from the backbox tub plastic it was mounted on (bad idea Williams) but I was able to fix and reinforce this area. It is solid and better than new now and works perfectly. I replaced the backbox cannon ball with a new one as well as new playfield menagerie ball. I also removed the bell mod that was in the backbox and restored to original and added a red cliffy post where a black one would have originally been.

The neon tube was not working. After much research and testing I determined the transformer was bad so I ordered one from overseas and replaced it. That worked on the bench but not in the game. Next step was to replace the U3 IC chip on the driver board and that got the neon back in action!

The ringmaster was not registering all the time on quick hits (common issue) so I was able to fix this by cutting the leg of a cap on the eddy board (responsible for timing) and this worked like a charm!

Additional items:

Installed off board battery pack (removed the old one off the board).

New coin door lock

Cleaned and vacuumed the cabinet

Purple superbands on the flippers

Color changing LED in the “Defeat all Ringmasters” insert

Installed CV keychain from the original goodie bag

New barrel spring

Replaced the rubber in the backbox for the cannon ball

Installed plastic washers under the NOS sling plastics to keep them from breaking

Reflowed several of the lamp board header pins (some lamps were flakey)

Comes with original manual, coin box, coin door security bar and goodie bag (which I personally detached from the cabinet).

Display is working great and in nice condition

Home rom installed

I addressed a service bulletin for the high wire lock switches. They were not working reliably so I adjusted the tension on each switch by moving the actuators back a notch. They work great now!

A couple interesting things:

Being home use only it only makes sense that a couple of the service bulletins were not addressed. One of the bulletins I read about was to instruct the operator to drill a hole in the playfield and install a post to the left of the ringmaster to prevent the ball from getting stuck there. Well there is no hole or post in that spot. I was able to move the stand up target just slightly to the left and the ball does not get stuck there. I was not about the bust out the drill on this playfield!

Mike Hanley (the original owner) is good friends with the designer of this game, John Popadiuk. Turns out that Hanley is immortalized several times on this machine. This I found out when I noticed Hanley’s name on the backbox and asked him about it. You can see Hanley’s name on the playfield as well. There is another super cool Easter egg as well and if you come by I will show it to you!

The Bad:

Boom balloon does not latch every time when it pops up to the playfield. I have tried to address this but may still tinker with it.

Occasionally the VUK to the playfield on the right takes a couple tries to get the ball out. I have since adjusted it and it appears to be working as it should now.

There are some minor nicks and dings here and there. I took lots of pics of everything and they can be seen here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eel1dsxuf2vn6rt/AABDsx1xAE5rMQrKVcceODiUa?dl=0

Gameplay video here (1st bit has glare from backbox but I fixed it ½ way through):

This is not exactly home use only but was not commercially routed either. More like office/wharehouse use only.

#8627 5 years ago

Listed my Bram Stokers dracula BSD $5300

Beautiful game never seems to get old! Ill miss this one.
Blue moon conversion full leds
Brand new laseriffic topper
Full cliffys
Works 100%
Also including replacement plastics, replacement side rails and 2 sided tape, blood red flipper bats and full rebuild flipper kit, original manuals and schematics books.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-plays-100-topper-lots-of-extras/1362857658?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

WCS94 still available $4500obo i also found the original manual and replacement plastics for this game

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/world-cup-soccer-pinball-beautiful-plays-100-with-leds-more/1362854553?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Could shave some off the price if someone wanted to take both

#8628 5 years ago

HOT!!! Motorized stair climber dolly (with dead battery) for $150 in Edmonton.
It appears to be an escalera but seller cannot confirm.
I offered more to ship to Montreal but the seller is not interested.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/edmonton/pop-machine-dollie/1362828063

#8629 5 years ago
Quoted from clempo:

HOT!!! Motorized stair climber dolly (with dead battery) for $150 in Edmonton.
It appears to be an escalera but seller cannot confirm.
I offered more to ship to Montreal but the seller is not interested.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/edmonton/pop-machine-dollie/1362828063

SHE GONE!!!!

#8630 5 years ago

Picked up a WPT from Aquapin the other day. Better then described and super nice guy to deal with.

#8631 5 years ago

Aqua pin is one of the most honest guys you can deal with.

#8632 5 years ago

For Sale My New out of box Houdini,need room bought too many games recently
It has the factory pinblades,coloured flipper rubbers and posts added.

9500.00 CAN.

Still have Flash Gordon 3200.00, Pinball Magic 6500.00,and America's Most Haunted 8000.00 for sale as well.

#8633 5 years ago

Alien SE with custom powder coating on head, side rails, legs and ramps. Beacons added by original owner. $8000 USD or $10500. Game is fully functional with latest code on it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beacons have been added. Custom powder coating of frame, head, legs and ramps. This is a fully functioning model with no issues with the Xenomorph, etc. Current code of 1.2 is o...”
5 years ago
St.albert, AB
Expired!

#8635 5 years ago

Looking for INDIANA JONES TPA in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet lol. Can trade my Houdini That I started modding for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work. I even have some nice world war 2 Milsurps for you licensed folks.

Added over 5 years ago:

Found

#8636 5 years ago

Reposting breakshot to kijiji again... $3,000 OBO.

#8637 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

Picked up a WPT from Aquapin the other day. Better then described and super nice guy to deal with.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Aqua pin is one of the most honest guys you can deal with.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys...always try treating others the same way I want to be treated.

#8638 5 years ago

looking to change things up so putting up my Theatre of Magic with a brand new play field just installed or my fully restored Monster Bash both machines are beautiful would consider partial trades on either machine looking for a Tommy Congo or Flintstones may consider other titles PM me if you are interested and I can send pics

#8639 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

looking to change things up so putting up my Theatre of Magic with a brand new play field just installed or my fully restored Monster Bash both machines are beautiful would consider partial trades on either machine looking for a Tommy Congo or Flintstones may consider other titles PM me if you are interested and I can send pics

Hmm,Congo eh. lol

#8640 5 years ago

Selling the nicest loaded Lotr, just some of the features of this fully restored game:

One of a kind Lord of the Rings machine:

Jays palantir eye mod, path of the dead, Mike Chestnut brass playfeild parts, including ramps, sword, wire forms,pdi glass, shaker motor, color changing speaker lights, topper
Cliffys Upgraded flipper coils,
Color dmd, NOS playfield clearcoated, figurines, cabinet decals , too many to list. Let the pictures speak for them self.

Plays better than new, 100% perfect.
PM me if interested

#8641 5 years ago

Keller restored WWH2O hep, white mountains powdercoat and yeti. Leds Invisiglass and color dmd lcd. PM if interested

#8642 5 years ago

HUO 2nd owner, Stern avengers hulk le # 201/250

Has movie correct custom tesseract with lighting; cointaker Led flipper buttons; updated all flashers where there were incandescent bulbs; have stern update kit, (used what was necessary, still have all the extra pieces factory bagged). Has custom speaker panel grill from pin graffix. Comes with original panel as well which has factory le plaque. Game plays flawlessly.

Hulk mech was completely torn down and rebuilt with bigger more robust internal metal Bob. This is a factory weakpoint and usually breaks.

PM me for more details and pics.

#8643 5 years ago

Nobody lists prices anymore?

#8644 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Keller restored WWH2O hep, white mountains powdercoat and yeti. Leds Invisiglass and color dmd lcd. PM if interested

How much?

#8645 5 years ago

Gorgar still available on kijiji Lloyd. Great condition. Purchased originally from Matt @ A&M amusements. Need the space for another game. $1800 pinsider price.
Can deliver to Saskatoon

#8647 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Monster Bash is tenatively sold upon receipt of payment thanks for the inquiries

#8649 5 years ago

Selling my lotr le. Great machine. Plays extremely well. It was at yegpin. Can ship.. asking 8500

#8650 5 years ago

If anybody wants to make their money back on Jay's Palantir mod for LOTR please let me know. I'm looking for one.

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/173?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.