(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 497.
#8551 5 years ago

Metallica LE is sold,thanks for all the interest.

Beautiful Scared Stiff for sale.
Full restore,like new condition.
New play field.
Mike Chestnut chrome.
Game looks like new,plays like new.
Pictures soon,see and play the game after next weekend.
10,500.00 Canuck bucks

#8552 5 years ago

Wow lots of IMLEs up on the chopping block. Can’t imagine anyone would really pay more than the NIB price... would they? Are people really thinking they can get MORE out of them? It was one think when LEs were $8K Canadian but with how high the Stern prices are now?

Nitro had the color DMDs for $525 Plus tax at the show in Edmonton. I picked one up to save shipping costs. Imagine shipping adds a few bucks more.

#8553 5 years ago

IMDNLE is amazing, Ive had mine for nearly a week now and I feel sorry for anyone who is letting it sit in a box instead of opening it. Yes they are selling for roughly $1000 US higher than the purchase price because of rarity. I know it sounds crazy. They are even more rare in Canada (with only 200 in north America. approximately 15 or so in Canada). supply and demand will dictate the price as always. But its too bad that people bought them just to flip knowing how popular they would be. I guess its like that with anything that comes out rare and desired.

I bought mine through nitro as a life long maiden fan and threw down right when it was announced. So happy the game turned out to be amazing and each update it just seems to keep getting better!

#8554 5 years ago

So I still haven’t decided which ones to let go to fund the new purchase, so I’m put prices on all ones I previously listed:

-TZ $9500
Really nice condition cabinet and pf. Sorry for the short description, but this is one I’d rather keep

-TOTAN $8500
Fully Shopped with new parts. The entire top of the playfield was stripped down and cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, bulbs, and some led's, new plastics, new Genie and more. Flipper Fidelity 8” subwoofer. Comes with brand new uninstalled target decals, orbs cliffy and new orbs overlay.

-Junk Yard $6000
Great condition, pf is really nice but does show wear at the sewer scoop (cliffs would completely cover it). I haven’t got to shopping it yet but it plays great but could use a cleaning and new rubbers.

-Road Show $5500
Fantastic condition, no pf wear anywhere, totally stripped down and shopped with new parts. It also comes with new unapplied cabinet decals. But the head has been stripped and ready for sanding, paint and decals to be applied.

-Elvira (EATMP) $5000
Fully shopped and 100% working, zero cabinet fade with super red side decals, great pf, new Rottendog MPU board. Really beautiful game.

-High Speed $3500
Unreal condition inside and out, next to no wear anywhere.

-Wipe Out $3000
Very nice machine overall. The only bad is it does have a little artwork wear on the in lanes just before the flippers.

-Nitro Ground Shaker $3000
100% working, playfield has been clear coated, full LED’s, red competition rubber ring set, brand new plastic set with topper, backglass is almost perfect, cabinet is in nice original condition and shows normal use with no actual damage.

-Bally Playboy $2750
Works and play 100%. Best condition Playboy that I’ve seen, both playfield and cabinet are in great condition. The backglass is pretty much perfect. And the cabinet is all original and has not been painted black.

#8555 5 years ago

Scared Stiff is sold,GOTLE is sold.
Really nice, 1995 Pinball Magic by Capcom for sale.
It can be brought to Calgary next week if someone local is interested.
Currently game is in BC
6500.00 Canuck Bucks

#8556 5 years ago

Selling my ACDC pro and Full Throttle, would trade either for a Ironman VE!
ACDC $6300 for anyone on pinside!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1358272015&posted=true&adActivated=true
Full Throttle $7300 for anyone on pinside!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1353224752

Added over 6 years ago: acdc is sold

#8557 5 years ago

I am looking for a real nice, or NOS, Tales From The Crypt playfield, If anyone knows of one around, please let me know! Greatly Appreciated!! Pm, Call or text, Nathan 403 581 1508 Thanks!!

#8558 5 years ago

Price drop on Breakshot $3,300. Also have a bunch of Capcom boards and mechs that I'll have no use for.

#8559 5 years ago

ACDC is sold

#8560 5 years ago

It was just a regular pro, right? I was curious how much demand it would have with the VE. Nice to see it went so fast.

#8561 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It was just a regular pro, right? I was curious how much demand it would have with the VE. Nice to see it went so fast.

Yes, few guys were interested, dont like the Angus face? I actually wish they would have taken the pics of the band members off for the VE rather than the drawn face.

#8562 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yes, few guys were interested, dont like the Angus face? I actually wish they would have taken the pics of the band members off for the VE rather than the drawn face.

Have a original pro myself and love it, no plans to sell but nice to see its still in demand.

#8563 5 years ago

Dirty Harry still available. Located in Ottawa. In exceptionally nice shape. Has Cliffy protectors on saucers and trough kick out. Superbands on flippers. Cabinet protectors. Playfield is beautiful. No cracks on ramp or broken plastics. One stand up target has a chip which is common.

I hosted Ottawa Pinball League this past weekend. Game was on and played for about 7 hours. No issues at all. Still works great. Plug and play ready.

Pics at

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Dirty%20Harry

Asking $4,500.

Will consider trades. Most interested in a Tales from the Crypt. Will consider others.

#8564 5 years ago

Nice Godzilla with colorDMD for sale. Just north of Toronto. No shipping at this time.

$6500 Cdn (~5k US)

More details here:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/1998-sega-godzilla-pinball-machine-with-colordmd/1359063553

#8565 5 years ago

Really clean f14 for trade, GTA. Plastics perfect, leds for bulbs, flashers, beacons. Super fresh and clean inside and out. Wpc style flipper springs, plays fast even the popper and slings which have been recapped.

Looking for sys11 or newer or alpha DE

#8566 5 years ago

Metallica on the block again. HUO Metallica Premium, Monsters, older run with wooden backbox. Dirty Donny edition with signed backglass and Dirty Donny painted snake, hammer and sparky. Comes with Flipper Fidelity speakers, shaker, creeping death art blades, lighted speaker kit, various lighting mods.

Original owner, excellent condition. $9000 without Color DMD, $9500 with. Would consider trade for GoT Premium/LE, GotG Premium/LE, not interested in shipping at this time, thanks! PM me if interested. Will be up on Kijiji this weekend with pics.

#8567 5 years ago

American pinball mint NOB Houdini under 50 plays, comes with factory installed pinblades and fresh sheet of Invisiglass and I’ll throw in nib pinstadium light kit. Would trade for a Met premium. $9500 firm. Pm if interested.

#8568 5 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Nice Godzilla with colorDMD for sale. Just north of Toronto. No shipping at this time.
$6500 Cdn (~5k US)
More details here:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/markham-york-region/1998-sega-godzilla-pinball-machine-with-colordmd/1359063553

I think Drano has been looking for one for a while.

#8569 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I think Drano has been looking for one for a while.

This was Drano's!

#8570 5 years ago

Priced dropped on breakshot $3,200 OBO. Reposted on kijiji. Willing to ship at buyers expense. This game has to go! No more room in my basement!

#8571 5 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Priced dropped on breakshot $3,200 OBO. Reposted on kijiji. Willing to ship at buyers expense. This game has to go! No more room in my basement!

Shame to see that nobody has scooped this wonderful game at a great price. I recently finished bringing one of these back to life and surprised at how much I enjoy playing it...it really is put together very well. I see so many other Williams B and C rated games going for so much more and I can honestly say, this is a rock-solid game that is a bargain at this price! GLWTS

#8572 5 years ago

Thanks for the comments dude. For sure agree. I would definitely be keeping it for a long time if I had space.

#8573 5 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

This was Drano's!

Wow! He didn't hold it for long

#8574 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Wow! He didn't hold it for long

Yes this was his game. A great example. I am only selling due to space issues.

#8575 5 years ago

Metallica has sold, thanks.

#8576 5 years ago

I’m thinking of putting up my Lotr:

It’s Jim Mackenzie’s machine originally:
This is just some of what’s done to it,
Jays palantir eye mod, path of the dead, mike Chestnut brass playfeild parts, including ramps, sword, wire forms,pdi glass, shaker motor, color changing speaker lights, topper
Cliffys, Upgraded flipper coils
Color dmd NOS playfield clearcoated, figurines, cabinet decals , too many upgrades to list. Plays perfectly. Taking offers. Pm me if interested and I will send you pictures.

#8577 5 years ago

Rob zombie still available. Need to sell. Need room. Will do 8800 shipped in Canada. Shipping thru nitro.

#8578 5 years ago

I'm selling my Metallica Pro.

HUO, original run, still has the factory snake fangs that only came with the first games produced.

Fully LEDed, has custom Sparky and cross by Spinny-vinny. BG signed by Dirty Donny. Shaker, Flipper Fidelity speakers and 12" subwoofer. Stadium lighting + Ride the Lightning side-art and flasher effect. Custom skull plunger handle, lit band figurines topper, speaker grills and lighting, under cab lighting. Service rails!

Excellent condition. $7800 w/ Color LED display + glare guard, $7400 without. Not interested in trades or shipping at this time. PM if interested, hits Kijiji tomorrow.

#8579 5 years ago

Champion Pub sold to a new pin family... it’s their first game and they are loving it already.

#8580 5 years ago

Metallica Pro has been sold to a local enthusiast.

#8581 5 years ago

Does anyone in Regina have a spare 3 pin molex connector you can part with? I have lots of trifurcon crimp pins, just no housing. I also have IDC connectors, but would prefer to upgrade this connector since the original IDC is starting to fail. This is the same size as WMS GI connectors.

Rob

#8582 5 years ago

I think I have what your looking for.

#8583 5 years ago

anyone in BC have a DMD or color DMD for white water? mines done. Have 40 kids for god daughters grad coming over thurs!

#8584 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

anyone in BC have a DMD or color DMD for white water? mines done. Have 40 kids for god daughters grad coming over thurs!

I have one that would work, bit weak in one corner but works well if I remember correctly, if you cant find a good one you can have it if you cover shipping

#8585 5 years ago

AFMr LE back up for sale. PDI glass and a few other upgrades, very low plays, excellent condition.
Sorry not interested in trades or shipping at this time. Calgary area.
Asking $9750. Please PM for details or to make an offer.

#8586 5 years ago

Seeing if there's in interest in The Avengers pro pinball machine. Game is fully working, and has the Stern update kit installed, cointaker LED's, custom Modfather shooter rod, titan rubber kit, speaker inserts, and speaker insert lights. ColorDMD is optional. Asking $5800 with colordmd or $5400 without.

Also have a Wheel of Fortune available as well. Machine is nice and clean, and includes mirror blades, Cointaker LED kit, new drop target opto boards, and spare bobble heads. Asking $4500.

Any questions or concerns just ask.

#8587 5 years ago

What's a stern elvis going for these days. Nice shape. I've seen them on kijiji as high as 6000 but not sure they're selling for that.

#8588 5 years ago

i have a bally game show i am looking to sell to make some room for another machine

#8589 5 years ago

I am looking for a Monster Bash pinball machine in any condition, please send me a Pm, Thanks!!

#8590 5 years ago

I have a very nice condition Bally Corvette coming in Thursday on trade, let me know if anyone is interested.

#8591 5 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

i have a bally game show i am looking to sell to make some room for another machine

Fired you off a PM

#8592 5 years ago

Considering selling my Gorgar to fund another project. Excellent cab and near mint backglass. Play field has a few touchups and mylar layed over but fast and smooth and level inserts. Boards have been rebuilt. New comet leds and titan rubbers.
Pm if interested. $2200 cdn pinsider price. Will post on kijiji this weekend.

#8593 5 years ago

Alright lets get this thing sold, need the room:

Full Throttle $6900 lots of extras, mint! Straight trade for an Ironman VE

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1361295244&posted=true&adActivated=true

#8594 5 years ago

Rob zombie 8700 shipped

#8595 5 years ago

Wheel of Fortune is on hold. Would also be open to trades on The Avengers, +/- cash as needed. Titles I'm interested in: Pirates of the Caribbean, Family Guy/Shrek, Batman the Dark Knight, CSI, 24, Iron Man, AC/DC Pro, X-Men Pro, Metallica Pro, Star Trek Pro, WWE Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Star Wars Pro.

#8596 5 years ago

Anyone have a Ghostbuster/Walking dead pro fs?

#8597 5 years ago

I have put up my 1953 Pokerface and 1959 Golden bells on Varage Sale in Regina. They are priced high, because I expect low ball offers.
Here are some before and after pics.

Pokerface https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/203#post-4162194
Golden Bells https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/203#post-4162210

Hoping for a local sale. PM me if your interested

Also willing to work a deal for a non-work EM.

#8598 5 years ago

Selling my fully restored, upgraded Lotr (2003) just some of the features of this rare put together machine:

Jays palantir eye mod, path of the dead, Mike Chestnut brass playfeild parts, including ramps, sword, wire forms,pdi glass, shaker motor, color changing speaker lights, topper
Cliffys Upgraded flipper coils
Color dmd NOS playfield clearcoated, figurines, cabinet decals , too many to list. Let the pictures speak for them self.

Plays better than new, 100% perfect. $8495
Price is in USD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65213

#8599 5 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Anyone have a Ghostbuster/Walking dead pro fs?

Call Tommy at Nitro

#8600 5 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Call Tommy at Nitro

I told him that already

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/172?hl=waynezor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.