(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 496.
#8501 5 years ago

Rob zombie still available. Somewhat motivated seller. Pm offers. No trades.

#8502 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Two games for sale:
IMVE (very clean!) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6500
GoT Pro (very clean, low plays) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6700
One caveat though is that GoT pro must sell first. Pickup in Regina is preferred, unless you make other arrangements.
Rob

My acronym game is tight... but apparently not that tight. What is an IMVE? Would love the GOT. Probably not in the cards for me though. Just bought a virtual pin this weekend.

#8503 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What is an IMVE?

Iron Man (pro) Vault edition

#8504 5 years ago

Anyone have a GoT or The Hobbit for sale?

#8505 5 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Literally 6 posts above yours...

#8506 5 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

Selling my fine Creature from the Black Lagoon to fund the purchase of an Iron Maiden. $7750 obo.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbNIH57L5ni2UWll1
I swore I'd never buy NIB again, but I guess (hope) this is a one time exception. This CFTBL was purchased locally from Bigbossfan about a year and a half ago. It had been restored a short time before that. The game has the following features: new cabinet and head with new decals, clear coated playfield, new plastics, new ramps, new bowl, new pf window, new coin door, new 'rubber', new flipper paddles, new custom shooter rod and assembly, swinks snackbar v2, MikeD hologram mod (no longer for sale), black powercoated legs, side rails and lockdown bar ("Black Armor" from a MM VE), new levellers, upgraded cabinet speaker, Tilt Graphics interior side decals, backboard decal, strip lighting above PF in back, under cab led strip lighting, and Stern metal standoff leg brackets. I'm certain I missed something.
This is a beautiful example of this game. There are a couple blemishes; specifically the hanging backboard is mounted about an inch too far forward, and there's a correction/repair for the pivot bolt hole in the black area on the sides of cabinet - noticeable only in the correct light (see pics). They can be fixed but I never bothered as they just didn't seem to concern me enough. The cabinet is otherwise flawless with no dings, scratches, chips etc. LEDs were installed throughout but I swapped a few over to incandescents on certain inserts (will include).
A couple of local sales didn't pan out and this is my first FS post for this game. Would prefer to sell locally or in person but I can work with you on shipping if I can come to know/trust you - and you me! A few people in this thread know me personally. Thanks for enduring and reading my lengthy post.

Wow....that looks like a great Restore! I have one that I've been sitting on for 3 years and slowly buying parts for...many of which are on your machine. I think I'm going to pick up a couple more parts like the blades and possibly powder coat the metal parts now. Having a hard time tracking down the FILM inserts..can't find the opaque ones. How did you like the MikeD hologram..I have that as well.

#8507 5 years ago

Terminator 2 for sale $4,700 .

Mirror blades, LED lights throughout playfield, Chrome gun handle, custom skull, Chrome cannon, Led strip lights on ramps and upgraded speakers. Fine example for this title.

PM for pics .

#8508 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Wow....that looks like a great Restore!

Credit goes to Bigbossfan and his buddy who did all the nice work!

Quoted from earflaps:

How did you like the MikeD hologram..I have that as well.

It's a great mod that gives options in how you implement it. You can go oem and restore the original hologram and its behaviour. You can also add videos that display at other times in the game, or in attract mode. Alternate videos are included with the provided software which even has a utility that allows you to capture your own videos for use in the game.

#8509 5 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Terminator 2 for sale $4,700 .
Mirror blades, LED lights throughout playfield, Chrome gun handle, custom skull, Chrome cannon, Led strip lights on ramps and upgraded speakers. Fine example for this title.
PM for pics .

Where is it located?

#8510 5 years ago

Looks like Calgary, its on kijiji

#8511 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Where is it located?

Its in Calgary, very nice game, great seller.

#8512 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Ghostbusters Premium - 8200.
HUO, original owner. Comes with speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel firehouse, ghost trap flipper toppers, airball deflector and centre post kit. There is some ghosting on the Tobin's insert, otherwise excellent condition. Can box in an original Stern box and strap to a pallet for shipping at buyers expense/arrangement. PM if interested, thanks!

Ghostbusters has been sold.

#8513 5 years ago

I have a mint under 100 plays JJP Dialed In, comes with invisiglass and pin stadium lighting (nib) not installed yet. $9900

Preferably looking for a trade on Metallica premium/Le +/- cash

Sandeep Mehta - 7809537101

#8514 5 years ago

Hey, does anyone in or around Saskatoon, SK have a spare FL-15411 (B/W flipper - orange) coil? I was rebuilding my flippers on my TZ and it seems that one of ‘em had overheated and swelled up at some point and needs to be replaced.

Thought I might check around before biting the bullet and putting in an order somewhere (and inevitably order a whole bunch of other stuff to make the shipping charge worthwhile haha)

#8515 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

Hey, does anyone in or around Saskatoon, SK have a spare FL-15411 (B/W flipper - orange) coil? I was rebuilding my flippers on my TZ and it seems that one of ‘em had overheated and swelled up at some point and needs to be replaced.
Thought I might check around before biting the bullet and putting in an order somewhere (and inevitably order a whole bunch of other stuff to make the shipping charge worthwhile haha)

I have some new and used ones, but I'm in Regina....

Rob

#8516 5 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Sure seems like IMVE is in far more demand than GoT pro...

Rob

#8517 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have some new and used ones, but I'm in Regina....
Rob

If nobody closer to home mentions having one, my girlfriend is actually down in Regina until this afternoon (thursday). Not sure what either her or your schedules are, but maybe that could work out..!

#8518 5 years ago
Quoted from DW3000:

I just checked.... sorry I don’t .

#8519 5 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I have a mint under 100 plays JJP Dialed In, comes with invisiglass and pin stadium lighting (nib) not installed yet. $9900
Preferably looking for a trade on Metallica premium/Le +/- cash
Sandeep Mehta - 7809537101

Nice price; that has even me tempted! Which means it should sell by the end of the day

#8520 5 years ago

Hey Everyone, I have a restored SS beauty, comes with:
Brand new Mirco ceramic clear coated playfield.
Color dmd led
3 Skull topper
Invisiglass
Custom powdercoated new raw legs,rails,hinges,lockdown bar
Custom shooter rod
New translite
Backbox new speaker panel
Custom plexiglass backboard
Interactive Led light kit
Scared Stiff ghoul figure
Light up coffin decall
Scared Stiff skull mod
Scared Stiff lcd tv mod
Scared stiff skull pile
Scared Stiff skull pile led mod
Scared Stiff candle mod
All new plastics, rubbers, light up flipper buttons (red)
New boney beast ramp
Boney beast glow in dark mod
New slings
New leaper frogs
New instruction cards, apron sticker and coin door decal
Custom leds RGB strip hidden in boney beast (see picture) comes with remote control
Comes with original manual
Cabinet is original and extremely nice.

Play 100% perfect, restore all done in last 3 months.

10900 cad to us good pinsiders or trade

#8521 5 years ago

I'll sell a players condition D&D that has some small cosmetic issues for $20,000!

#8522 5 years ago

Anyone have a TWD Pro for sale? PM me with a price.

#8523 5 years ago

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

#8524 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

Go for it! Doesn’t hurt if your around

#8525 5 years ago

He says the price is FIRM, but lists no price.....strange lol

#8526 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’ve been to his house before to look at a ft with a friend.

#8527 5 years ago

Ok, I tried contacting him a couple times now and haven't heard back. He first placed this ad a week and a half ago and now today, just seems odd that if it is still for sale why he wouldn't have tried emailing me back? First time he listed the ad he had a price and now just please contact. Flags are being raised. Never a good sign in my experience.

#8528 5 years ago

In my couple experiences with Stephen he was nice and courteous. Used to be very active in the community. I'm glad deebow saved me a10 hr trip for his ft though. Priced right but had major wear he didn't represent in the ad.

Quoted from Indusguys:Ok, I tried contacting him a couple times now and haven't heard back. He first placed this ad a week and a half ago and now today, just seems odd that if it is still for sale why he wouldn't have tried emailing me back? First time he listed the ad he had a price and now just please contact. Flags are being raised. Never a good sign in my experience.

#8529 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In my couple experiences with Stephen he was nice and courteous. Used to be very active in the community. I'm glad deebow saved me a10 hr trip for his ft though. Priced right but had major wear he didn't represent in the ad.

If it is the same guy, I guess that's why I haven't heard back. lol

#8530 5 years ago

Must not be that interested in selling if he doesn't have the time to respond to emails.

#8531 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Stephen L? I haven't talked to or seen him in probably 12 or 13 years.

Rob

#8532 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Stephen L? I haven't talked to or seen him in probably 12 or 13 years.
Rob

Yes.. that's him. Met him a few years ago when looking at FT. Nice guy but definitely seemed distanced from the community. I also messaged him and didn't receive a response!

#8533 5 years ago

I heard back. Apparently on hold till Sunday. Oh well. Good deal for someone.

#8534 5 years ago

Anyone have any experience with virtual pins? Picked one up. Quite enjoying it so far but looking to add some of the newer pins to it. Kind of a dumb ass when it comes to computers.

#8535 5 years ago

Hey everyone, listing my breakshot for sale shortly. $3,500 OBO. Overall shape is 8/10. Cabinet is ok. Playfield is excellent.

All led
Latest code
Full cliffy set
Super bands
New rubber
Plays 100%

PM me for deets or photos. Should also be on kijiji sometime soon.

Edit: Also I have various capcom boards and mechs that I am willing to sell.

#8536 5 years ago

Reposting my lord of the rings le pinball machine. Asking price 8995cdn.. pm for pics or videos. Can ship

#8537 5 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have any experience with virtual pins? Picked one up. Quite enjoying it so far but looking to add some of the newer pins to it. Kind of a dumb ass when it comes to computers.

Check out vpforums and also theres an FB group you can learn a few things from.

#8538 5 years ago

I’m trying to fund another machine so I might be listing a few pins right away, but I’m trying to decide which ones to part with....
Anyone looking for the following:
-Road Show
-Junk Yard
-TZ
-Wipe Out
-High Speed
-Elvira (EATMP)
-Bally Nitro Ground Shaker
-Bally Playboy

Conditions vary but almost all are really nice examples.

#8539 5 years ago

I own a NIB never opened, Iron Maiden LE looking at offers. If you need pics of the stern box etc or receipt just pm me, you pay the shipping.

#8540 5 years ago

Does anyone have a recommended site/s to buy pinball mods from or are they all about the same? I see shipping on most is expensive to get it to Canada.

Cheers

Wayne

#8541 5 years ago

If it's a newer game Nitro has some mods in Canada. They also have ColorDMD and such.

In the US Marcos has a cheaper/slower shipping option now. Starts around $6.95 i think.

#8542 5 years ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Does anyone have a recommended site/s to buy pinball mods from or are they all about the same? I see shipping on most is expensive to get it to Canada.
Cheers
Wayne

I have Magic Glass (standard) and Pin-Stadiums in stock. Pick up only for the glass.

#8543 5 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

If it's a newer game Nitro has some mods in Canada. They also have ColorDMD and such.
In the US Marcos has a cheaper/slower shipping option now. Starts around $6.95 i think.

I didn't know that Nitro had color DMD's; nice! Depending on the price,should save some bucks on shipping...

#8544 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I didn't know that Nitro had color DMD's; nice! Depending on the price,should save some bucks on shipping...

Anyone know their price?

#8545 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone know their price?

Call them. IMO the main Advantage is the price in Canada is the price. If you order from the US there's no duty but could be brokerage fees, could be delays, etc. I bought a ColorDMD from Nitro. Whatever it worked out to was fine all things considered. Can't recall exactly.

#8546 5 years ago

Why downvotes for someone wanting to sell IMDN LE?

#8547 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Why downvotes for someone wanting to sell IMDN LE?

I would guess because he didn’t open the box or bother to make up a lie to explain why he’s selling it for reasons other than pure profiteering.. “need room!” “thinning the herd!”, “unexpected pregnancy!”, or most likely “wife found out how much it cost!”

#8548 5 years ago

I'm going to put a few games up for sale on kijiji in the next couple of days but I thought I'd give pinsiders the first chance at them.

Blackout - players condition - boards connectors rebuilt and NVRAM installed, special solenoid fuse protector kit installed, flippers just rebuilt, pop bumpers all new, LEDs installed in GI and Backbox. $1,500

Gay 90s EM - new legs, all new flippers and pop bumper kits installed. $1,100

Pat Hand EM - needs some work $800

Police Force - players condition $2,800

The Shadow - beautiful condition, color DMD, Aurich alternative translite& speaker cover kit $6,200

Rollergames - new plastic set, flippers completely rebuilt, cliffy protector kit. $2,800

#8549 5 years ago

Sorry guys... I'm having second thoughts about selling my IMVE so I better hold on to it for now.

I will still sell the GoT Pro. $6700 with colordmd and shaker, $6250 without the colordmd. Pickup in Regina

#8550 5 years ago

Hi , interest check , I might sell my Iron Maiden LE , open to offers

Send me a private msg

Thx

Stef

There are 24,768 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/171?hl=adib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.