(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 497.
#8451 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Faster than I expected, looks like Cartman and the boys will be moving. Staying local though.

Volkdrive thanks for the wonderful Southpark!

The kids are going to love it! The wife (another pinball machine, don't you have enough already!!)

Thanks again! Very sore from the loading of Pinballs, arcades and then unloading after the show.

Great volunteers at Yegpin.

#8452 5 years ago

Selling my Aerosmith LE. Comes with topper and shaker. Looking to get 12K. Mint condition.

#8453 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

Great volunteers at Yegpin.

This can't be reiterated enough! Thanks to all those who made such an amazing event happen!

#8454 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Robocop $3500
Hollywood $1000
at YEGPIN.
Open to trade Count-down for Hollywood

Both are heading to the shop. If you have any interest in either please PM me. I am going to do a post-show clean and test tonight and then they are good to go to a new home.

#8455 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Robocop $3500
Hollywood $1000
at YEGPIN.
Open to trade Count-down for Hollywood

Sorry Puck needed to cull the herd a bit right now. Played that Hollywood is a neat game in nice condition.

Sold Count-down to a first-time buyer at the show.

#8456 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Sorry Puck needed to cull the herd a bit right now. Played that Hollywood is a neat game in nice condition.
Sold Count-down to a first-time buyer at the show.

That’s a good thing! More people in the hobby!
Glad you were able to sell it!

#8457 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

That’s a good thing! More people in the hobby!
Glad you were able to sell it!

3 of the last 4 pins I've sold went to first time buyers and were all 50+
Today one went to a soon to be very cool grandpa. He showed up with his 9 year old grandson and they stayed for a hour playing games.
I love seeing kids reactions to playing pinball for the first time!

#8458 5 years ago

Posting my lord of the rings le pinball machine #lotr if interested please let me know. It was at yeg pin. Price is 9400cdn

#8459 5 years ago

Flash Gordon is still for sale, it was at the Yegpin show as well.
It will be heading to the Trap and Gill soon.
Play it there or buy it before it goes in.

3500.00 O.B.O

#8460 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Posting my lord of the rings le pinball machine #lotr if interested please let me know. It was at yeg pin. Price is 9400cdn

Amazing machine Adib. Was in awe at how nice it was.

#8461 5 years ago

Selling my AFMR LE (Green). More details at:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/attack-from-mars-remake-le.7153/

Prefer local, but willing to ship if you make arrangements.

Cheers.

#8462 5 years ago

Just posted my Ghostbusters pro for sale or trade see post for details.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/calgary/ghostbuster-pro-pinball/1353875094

#8463 5 years ago

Just want to post a thanks to @quicksilvershelb for selling me his mmrle, real easy guy to deal with and his location made for a fun day trip. Machine is mint only problem is finding the muscle to get it into my basement. One little post in this section got my AC/DC sold and a mmr found

#8464 5 years ago

Tails of the Arabian Nights, collector quality, interactive sword topper, LED's, recent shop with complete rubbers and super bands. PM if interested.

#8465 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Just want to post a thanks to quicksilvershelb for selling me his mmrle, real easy guy to deal with and his location made for a fun day trip. Machine is mint only problem is finding the muscle to get it into my basement. One little post in this section got my AC/DC sold and a mmr found

Doug is indeed a great guy! I could however do with-out moving another game out of his house, in the middle of winter! The cliff, the stairs, lol..

#8466 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Doug is indeed a great guy! I could however do with-out moving another game out of his house, in the middle of winter! The cliff, the stairs, lol..

He mentioned a few near "near misses" with you. Once when we were about to go 1 wheel in the air, and jump to the next driveway. Much easier in summer

#8467 5 years ago

Ghostbusters Premium - 8200.

HUO, original owner. Comes with speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel firehouse, ghost trap flipper toppers, airball deflector and centre post kit. There is some ghosting on the Tobin's insert, otherwise excellent condition. Can box in an original Stern box and strap to a pallet for shipping at buyers expense/arrangement. PM if interested, thanks!

#8468 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Ghostbusters Premium - 8200.
HUO, original owner. Comes with speaker light kit, stern art blades, mezel firehouse, ghost trap flipper toppers, airball deflector and centre post kit. There is some ghosting on the Tobin's insert, otherwise excellent condition. Can box in an original Stern box and strap to a pallet for shipping at buyers expense/arrangement. PM if interested, thanks!

Holy smokes, great price! too good honestly.

#8469 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Just want to post a thanks to quicksilvershelb for selling me his mmrle, real easy guy to deal with and his location made for a fun day trip. Machine is mint only problem is finding the muscle to get it into my basement. One little post in this section got my AC/DC sold and a mmr found

It was real good too meet you Chris. Enjoy the game and we'll see you around the forums.
QSS

#8470 5 years ago

Anyone know a good shipper to use from Calgary to Sudbury, Ontario?

Would need a pin picked up at house.

#8471 5 years ago

Mackie was $375 for Calgary to Ottawa area door to door, shipped on legs.

#8472 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone know a good shipper to use from Calgary to Sudbury, Ontario?
Would need a pin picked up at house.

Day & Ross was $230 from Calgary to Woodstock

#8473 5 years ago

For the love of all that is pinball, someone please go buy those four EM's on Sask kijiji that have been re-posted for who knows how long now.

#8474 5 years ago

Selling my rob zombie. Huo, standard, upgrades. Plays perfect. Has couple small scratches on right head from shipping straps. Spooky sent me replacement decals but I didn’t install them as my games are in a row.

Shipping thru nitro, wrapped on a pallet in a box with insurance. Shipping is $300 plus gst for most of Canada.

I’m realistic about price so pm me serious offers. No trades. I’m in for just over 10k and prepared to eat a bag of dicks on the resale.

#8475 5 years ago

Just a shout out to the person in Calgary who posted a couple of EM's (Jack's Open, Drop a card etc.. ) last week on Kijiji. Those machines appeared to be in good shape and were reasonably priced! If I lived a little closer...

#8476 5 years ago

Going to be listing an AFMr LE in the next couple of days. It has full cliffys, pdi glass plus a few extras. Mostly interested in a local deal (Calgary Area) if possible. Any interest here first? Not interested in trades at the moment though sorry. Please PM for details.
Added over 6 years ago: Listed on kijiji. Will give local pinsiders a deal at $9800.
Added over 6 years ago: Listed on kijiji. Will give local pinsiders a deal at $9800.

Added over 6 years ago: Local offers?

#8477 5 years ago

Mint Metallica LE for sale.
Tons of mods,to much to list.
Invisaglas,Colordmd,shaker.
Dirty Donny Sparky.
Spiny-Vinny mods,with LE Skull hammer.
Aurich hammer as well.

PM for details.

#8478 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Dirty Donny Sparky.
Aurich hammer as well.
PM for details.

Nice machine... I've played it a few times. I didn't think you'd ever let this one go!

#8479 5 years ago

It's Dan, nothing is safe in his gameroom, lol...

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Nice machine... I've played it a few times. I didn't think you'd ever let this one go!

#8480 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Dirty Donny Sparky.
Aurich hammer as well.
PM for details.

Oh man dont do it!!!

#8481 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It's Dan, nothing is safe in his gameroom, lol...

So true Derek.
This one I have had The longest.
Making me re think my decision to sell it now.
Maybe GOTLE will go instead.
Plus I still have Flash Gordon for sale.

I don’t really want to sell Congo yet.
I just got that one lol.

Need the room though guys.
So something is going.

#8482 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

So true Derek.
This one I have had The longest.
Making me re think my decision to sell it now.
Maybe GOTLE will go instead.
Plus I still have Flash Gordon for sale.
I don’t really want to sell Congo yet.
I just got that one lol.
Need the room though guys.
So something is going.

You are always welcome to drop a game off at my place for safe keeping. I promise I will only play it once or twice a week.

#8483 5 years ago

What’s a working players condition Alien Poker worth?

#8484 5 years ago

Alien Poker 1k - 1.6 k

#8485 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

You are always welcome to drop a game off at my place for safe keeping. I promise I will only play it once or twice a week.

Me too! I probably won't even play it that much.

...can't promise I won't "borrow" parts off it though.

#8486 5 years ago

With Alien Poker its all about the pf wear.
Watch for the shooter lane mark along the bottom of the drop targets.
Otherwise a good 1k. More if it's nice and has bulletproofed or new boards.
Can't expect alot of play out of a 38 year old board set. My 40 pin connector was a spider nest waiting to ground me out.

#8487 5 years ago

Seeing a nice Champion Pub up for sale in Calgary. I assume that's you, Sandeep? Wish I had room in my collection to own it for a while but I haven't even got Junk Yard in my basement yet...still at my son's. Maybe on the next go-around.

#8488 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Seeing a nice Champion Pub up for sale in Calgary. I assume that's you, Sandeep? Wish I had room in my collection to own it for a while but I haven't even got Junk Yard in my basement yet...still at my son's. Maybe on the next go-around.

I believe that one belongs to Darren Krywolt

#8489 5 years ago

I'm surprised no one has snatched that 5k whitewater in Regina yet. If I only wasn't $4900 short

#8490 5 years ago

Attack From Mars LE (Green) still available for $10,500.

#8491 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm surprised no one has snatched that 5k whitewater in Regina yet. If I only wasn't $4900 short

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing, LOL

#8492 5 years ago

I emailed haven't gotten a reply....

#8493 5 years ago

Apparently it's Stephen L's so probably already spoken for locally. Great price!

Quoted from Spencer:I emailed haven't gotten a reply....

#8494 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Apparently it's Stephen L's so probably already spoken for locally. Great price!

No idea who that is. Good deal but wasn't looking forward to the drive.

#8495 5 years ago

I also emailed him on Wednesday and haven't heard back. I'm going to Regina next weekend so I thought it would work out but I guess not.

#8496 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Yeah Champion Pub is mine. Finally took the plunge and listed last night. Have to make room and raise funds for a new purchase.

#8497 5 years ago

Selling my fine Creature from the Black Lagoon to fund the purchase of an Iron Maiden. $7750 obo.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbNIH57L5ni2UWll1

I swore I'd never buy NIB again, but I guess (hope) this is a one time exception. This CFTBL was purchased locally from Bigbossfan about a year and a half ago. It had been restored a short time before that. The game has the following features: new cabinet and head with new decals, clear coated playfield, new plastics, new ramps, new bowl, new pf window, new coin door, new 'rubber', new flipper paddles, new custom shooter rod and assembly, swinks snackbar v2, MikeD hologram mod (no longer for sale), black powercoated legs, side rails and lockdown bar ("Black Armor" from a MM VE), new levellers, upgraded cabinet speaker, Tilt Graphics interior side decals, backboard decal, strip lighting above PF in back, under cab led strip lighting, and Stern metal standoff leg brackets. I'm certain I missed something.

This is a beautiful example of this game. There are a couple blemishes; specifically the hanging backboard is mounted about an inch too far forward, and there's a correction/repair for the pivot bolt hole in the black area on the sides of cabinet - noticeable only in the correct light (see pics). They can be fixed but I never bothered as they just didn't seem to concern me enough. The cabinet is otherwise flawless with no dings, scratches, chips etc. LEDs were installed throughout but I swapped a few over to incandescents on certain inserts (will include).

A couple of local sales didn't pan out and this is my first FS post for this game. Would prefer to sell locally or in person but I can work with you on shipping if I can come to know/trust you - and you me! A few people in this thread know me personally. Thanks for enduring and reading my lengthy post.

#8498 5 years ago

Two games for sale:

IMVE (very clean!) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6500
GoT Pro (very clean, low plays) with new colorDMD and shaker - $6700

One caveat though is that GoT pro must sell first. Pickup in Regina is preferred, unless you make other arrangements.

Rob

#8499 5 years ago
Quoted from superJackpot:

Selling my fine Creature from the Black Lagoon to fund the purchase of an Iron Maiden. $7750 obo.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dbNIH57L5ni2UWll1

Buy with confidence, trustworthy seller.

#8500 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Buy with confidence, trustworthy seller.

Lend me $7750 with confidence, trustworthy borrower!

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/170?hl=adib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.