(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,282 posts
  • 495 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by luch
  • Topic is favorited by 293 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12282 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 246.
#801 5 years ago

I was there Saturday and they still had it.

#802 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Could be wrong but I think he's looking for a Stern IJ4. That one is a Williams.

Doh, sorry about that!

#803 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Doh, sorry about that!

No apologies necessary! Shit you were trying to help.

#804 5 years ago

...and 5500 cdn isn't too bad for the IJPA.....someone here may be interested. Any IJ4's out there?

#805 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Any IJ4's out there?

I did have one a while back that I had bought NIB but after playing it for a few months, when I realized that it was such a bad game, I took it out back and beat it with a stick for several hours before I burned it.

Seriously, I just sold the damn thing. Good luck in your search.

QSS

#807 5 years ago

IJ4 found, super nice example, pickup in about 2 weeks....deposit in place seller has been good to deal with super excited...

#808 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

IJ4 found, super nice example, pickup in about 2 weeks....deposit in place seller has been good to deal with super excited...

Nice, congrats!!!

#809 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still looking for a tSPP or a Funhouse, WoZ if the price is right. I want to add some pins to the route.

No longer looking folks!

May have a few up for sale soon though ... sigh. Would love to keep them all.

#810 5 years ago

Smoke dog, what did you find that is making you create space?
What can I look forward to playing at SOT?

#811 5 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

What can I look forward to playing at SOT?

WoZ should be at Sports by end of Sept. More titles coming after that

#813 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

When you are ready to sell it, let me know...

#814 5 years ago

Man that's nice looking. What's the waterfall mod?

#815 5 years ago

Bump for a really nice game and a great guy to deal with. I played this one; it's playing great and is in super nice shape.

#816 5 years ago

You should have bought the WW as well Trevor
Nice looking and playing game for sure.

#817 5 years ago

Thanks Guys

Quoted from Fifty:

Man that's nice looking. What's the waterfall mod?

Its a lighting mod inspired by the movement of water surface refraction: Ex http://www.istockphoto.com/video/water-surface-refraction-hd-loop-3293249.

#818 5 years ago

Anyone know of an 8 ball deluxe in Ontario. A buddy of mine wants one. Must have a nice Playfield. Doesn't have to work.
Thanks

#819 5 years ago

I have seen one and a Fire! at the bowling alley in Simcoe a while back. They were on the market for a short time. They have a local that does the machines at that location. I could look into it the next time I am in the area.
I also remember seeing one of the limited smaller cabinet ones at ToPEC the last time I was in the basement if you're into retail. But they do take some trade ins...

#820 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I have seen one and a Fire! at the bowling alley in Simcoe a while back. They were on the market for a short time. They have a local that does the machines at that location. I could look into it the next time I am in the area.

How did the Fire! look? I have been looking to reacquire that title for a while!

#821 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I also remember seeing one of the limited smaller cabinet ones at ToPEC the last time I was in the basement if you're into retail. But they do take some trade ins...

Hey that would be great! No rush at all.

#822 5 years ago

I e-mailed the White horse lanes to inquire into being put in contact with the owner of the pins. If/when I hear back I will see about getting you all in touch.
If the guy is doing a location split he may be interested in rotating the pins out and getting some fresh titles.
That's about the best I can do for now.
Now if either of you has that DE Checkpoint ramp I'm looking for it sure would make a nice gift

#823 5 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Anyone know of an 8 ball deluxe in Ontario. A buddy of mine wants one. Must have a nice Playfield. Doesn't have to work.
Thanks

I might know of a really nice one for sale with a IPB playfield swap, all new Alltek boards and pretty nice cab too. Let me ask and see if he is interested in letting it go.

#824 5 years ago

Looks like I have pics of the Eight Ball Deluxe saved in my email and can confirm it is a 1984 run.

IMG_00000020.jpg IMG_00000021.jpg IMG_00000022.jpg IMG_00000026.jpg IMG_00000027.jpg IMG_00000029.jpg IMG_00000031.jpg IMG_00000032.jpg IMG_00000033.jpg IMG_00000036.jpg
#826 5 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Looks like I have pics of the Eight Ball Deluxe saved in my email and can confirm it is a 1984 run.

IMG_00000020.jpg 316 KB

IMG_00000021.jpg 385 KB

IMG_00000026.jpg 444 KB

IMG_00000022.jpg 565 KB

IMG_00000027.jpg 512 KB

IMG_00000031.jpg 518 KB

IMG_00000029.jpg 435 KB

IMG_00000032.jpg 406 KB

IMG_00000036.jpg 437 KB

IMG_00000033.jpg 382 KB

Thanks!! That would be great.

#827 5 years ago

I gotta say this is a very refreshing thread. Even though I haven't got a pin from here, the response has been great. I'm new to pinside and have mainly been following the mmr threads. Thanks for all the great responses. I live in a village so no pins around here but if I know of one I will post on this thread. Thanks guys!!

#828 5 years ago

Any Stern Spidermans or Star Trek Pros out there for sale?

#829 5 years ago

Hey guys I've got a williams IJ, LOTR le and an xmen le magneto for sale

#830 5 years ago

interested in IJ, condition and price?

#832 5 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but I think with the pricing of some of these older games I would rather buy a NIB Stern instead.

Rob

#833 5 years ago

IJ is a pretty game but it's one of the clunkiest WMS I've owned/played.

#834 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe it's just me, but I think with the pricing of some of these older games I would rather buy a NIB Stern instead.
Rob

With the pricing of some of these older games, I think I'm right in keeping an eye out for a cheaper system 11 machine.

#835 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

There's a reason.

#836 5 years ago

Well the Bowling alley for the 8 Ball Deluxe and Fire! was a dead end. The guy had pulled out and sold off since my last visit. The owner did ask me to come by and check out an EM he has for $400 so I guess it wasn't all that bad. at least I got a line on a future project. right now I have to focus on DE Checkpoint. I had my former arcade tech bud come by and drop a few hours in it on the weekend and it's playing great and I only have to swap out a slingshot coil to get it all up and running.

#837 5 years ago

#838 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Well the Bowling alley for the 8 Ball Deluxe and Fire! was a dead end. The guy had pulled out and sold off since my last visit. The owner did ask me to come by and check out an EM he has for $400 so I guess it wasn't all that bad. at least I got a line on a future project. right now I have to focus on DE Checkpoint. I had my former arcade tech bud come by and drop a few hours in it on the weekend and it's playing great and I only have to swap out a slingshot coil to get it all up and running.

Hey, thanks for trying!

#839 5 years ago

***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

I'm thinking about selling my Bram Stoker's Dracula in Kamloops, BC. One of the nicest games I've ever owned and one of my favourite pins of all time. But I got some debts to pay down (Suzuki DRZ400 motorbike), and it's not getting played as much as she used to. I haven't taken any pics yet. PM me if you're interested, or someone talk me out of it lol. Little to zero fade, no wear, plays perfect. Has red LED flipper buttons, coin door head phone plug, few LED's. Gonna be asking 4k Canadian firm. Will take pics at some point, but I kinda don't wanna sell it, so I've been dragging my feet lol....

May consider trades of a lesser value pin + cash as well....

Tom

#840 5 years ago

Putting my HUO,original owner Spiderman for sale.
Almost mint has a mark along the bottom edge of the cabinet.
It came that way from the factory.

Mods include BAC buildings and subway,with the led light kits.
Red Dmd cover,shaker motor,webbed sling covers,plastic protectors.
Venom,goblin and doc ock LEDs,speaker chrome spiders,topper.
Target decals,target bank decal,full plastic set - 1 piece.
Cliffy on Doc ock,and target bank,3 flipper bat covers.
Original 3 slot coin door.
BSM back glass available separate,invisaglass as well.
6500.00 or 7500.00 with the BSM back glass,and invisaglass.

image-875.jpgimage-411.jpgimage-549.jpgimage.jpgimage-296.jpgimage-544.jpgimage-268.jpgimage-719.jpg

Post edited by pingod: Pics added

#841 5 years ago

Wow Dan, can't believe you're letting Spidey go.
Bump for a beauty game, buy with confidence.

#842 5 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Im surprised too, it will be one of the last games I sell myself. Looks real nice Dan, good luck with the sale, must be filling the space with something better!

#843 5 years ago

Thanks Spencer,
I don't know about better,but getting my Gnr back soon From cc.
Plus Predator and Hobbit when they are finally built.

#844 5 years ago

I think he is saving up for a Cactus Canyon continued...

#845 5 years ago

I have played this one a few times. It's a really nice game, and a great guy to deal with, this shouldn't last long.

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I think he is saving up for a Cactus Canyon continued...

Id love to have this myself! I should have bought Champion Pub too..

#847 5 years ago

Hello
For you system 80 gottlieb fans there's a real nice black hole for sale in Vancouver for $2000.
I played it personally two weeks ago and it's in very nice shape.on craigslist

#848 5 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Agreed. It is a very nice example. Good luck Dan!

#849 5 years ago

any Banzai Runs out there in Canada? Still looking Cheers

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Id love to have this myself! I should have bought Champion Pub too..

You should have bought CP, tough game to find. Oh, and he's not really saving for CCc...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 47.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 13.00
$ 299.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 11.95
There are 12282 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 246.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside