(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 497.
#8401 6 years ago

I also have a couple leftover playfields that might be good for wall hangers.
What do you guys think they're worth? $50?

#8402 6 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I feel a "unofficial" swap meet coming in the parking lot at yegpin this year

#8403 6 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

It depends on the title! $50 is def a good price, but depending on the graphics remaining some might be worth a bit more. Which ones?

#8404 6 years ago

Whirlwind and Whitewater.
Graphics look good.
Whirlwind is gunky but should clean up.

#8405 6 years ago

I would also be interested in a wall hanger for a decent price. I am not too hung up on condition. Any other folks out there with a play field that would fit the bill?

#8406 6 years ago

We're heading to Yegpin as well and would like some wall art....let me know please.

#8407 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I feel a "unofficial" swap meet coming in the parking lot at yegpin this year

Is that an official unofficial announcement???

#8408 5 years ago

Looking to buy Metallica pro (new head style), Ironman VE or The walking dead pro pinball machines can meet up at yegpin or before

Added over 6 years ago: Found thanks!

#8409 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looking to buy Metallica pro (new head style), Ironman VE or The walking dead pro pinball machines can meet up at yegpin or before

PMed you.

#8410 5 years ago

Anybody in Calgary head down to the comic show? I'm looking to purchase another full ( life ) sized model of a DC comic character. Not a cardboard cut-out but a foam/latex model. Anybody, see any of these? Thanks.

#8411 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anybody in Calgary head down to the comic show? I'm looking to purchase another full ( life ) sized model of a DC comic character. Not a cardboard cut-out but a foam/latex model. Anybody, see any of these? Thanks.

Sideshow collectables.... droooooool

#8412 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Sideshow collectables.... droooooool

Yeah those are nice but i'm talking about the Neca full sized ones.

#8413 5 years ago

For those attending Yegpin May 4-6, Nitro will have the following NIB show pins at discount pricing. Met Pro, TWD Pro, GOTG Pro, SW Pro, MMR, AFMRCE, AFMRSE, AFMRLE, WOZSE, DISE, HobbitBA. These are cash & carry and have to be picked up at the end of the show on Sunday. Feel free to PM or email me if interested.

Thanks,

[email protected]

#8414 5 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Looking to thin down the herd a bit so looking to sell a couple games as 17 is a bit much will be selling the following games right now
Ghostbusters LE #140 HUO with new play field with about 100 plays on it lots of mods
Mustang Pro 50th anniversary edition HUO one of 50 machines made on the date of the 50th birthday of Mustang with shaker and other mods on it mint shape
PM me if interested and I can send you pics will be posting on kijiji and Calgary pinball enthusiast probably early next week
Thanks Scott

Both games are now sold thanks for all the interest

#8415 5 years ago

Looking for GTB 70's A-title EMs in very nice original condition - PM me if you're thinking of parting with now or someday down the road. If you're coming to YEGPIN I'll see you there. Can't wait!

#8416 5 years ago

Montreal, Quebec

I have a superbe Tron Pro for sale. Heavely mod. Very few games on it. It's listed highier on kijiji but 10 000$ for pinside members

Tron pro latest release chicks translite 2013

2 translite
Colordmd
Tron laseriffic topper
Eli ramp mod interactive tied to the game
Mini arcade mod 3.1 if I recall
Hallmark lightcycles x2
Reconniser mod with lighting effects from pinball decals
Clu minifigure (not installed)
Zuse minifigure with lighting cane from pinball decals
Gem figure from pinball decals
Led playfield conversion by hemiorange (steve of pinball refinery)
Backbox invisiglass from pinball decals
Backglass backbox interactive mod from pinball refinery
Hooked pop bumbers chrome mod x3
Chrome flippers x3 with quality elastic band pinballlife
Pinballlife light flippers buttons
Pinball refinery black light mod
Speaker grills acrylic mod with interactive lighting effects tied to the game
Pinnovator Volume button
Highly polish chrome pinballs
Headspeaker plug with volume control buckwerx
Cliffy eject and scoop protectors
Flynn arcade sign

Pm me for more details

Chris

#8417 5 years ago

Looking to buy a Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk (1979) in Alberta.

I will be at YEGPIN this weekend.

#8418 5 years ago

Dirty Harry for sale in Ottawa. In exceptionally nice shape. Has Cliffy protectors on saucers and trough kick out. Superbands on flippers. Cabinet protectors. Playfield is beautiful. No cracks on ramp or broken plastics. One stand up target has a chip which is common. Plays 100%. Asking $4,500.

Kijiji ad with pics:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/dirty-harry-pinball/1349416345?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

More pics at

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_2084/library/Dirty%20Harry

#8419 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Looking for GTB 70's A-title EMs in very nice original condition - PM me if you're thinking of parting with now or someday down the road. If you're coming to YEGPIN I'll see you there. Can't wait!

Couple nice ones on calgary Kijiji up for sale/trade I think

#8420 5 years ago

I can vouch that TwilightZones' DH is in great shape.

Which reminds me...
Looking for a pre-production DH (the one with the drop target mod under the warehouse).

#8421 5 years ago

I'm bringing a decent Count-down up to Yegpin to sell.

Original boards with ground fixes done and battery replaced.

LEDs in GI, freshly cleaned and waxed, fresh rubber. Plays great!

#8422 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I can vouch that TwilightZones' DH is in great shape.
Which reminds me...
Looking for a pre-production DH (the one with the drop target mod under the warehouse).

shlockdoc has one for sale in the Allentown thread. Said it was "sample Dirty Harry" If that is it.

#8423 5 years ago

Diamond Jack add a ball wedge head $1200
Hi-Diver restored $1400
Nascar full led super clean $3950
Mata Hari shopped lots of new parts $1500
Gottlieb Victory $1600

prices in Canadian $ locate
d in Collingwood , on

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Diver Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful game , nice cabinet , good glass , small amount of wear. Playfield very nice. It was restored by a Chicago restorer 20 years ago and has been sitting in a collection ever...”
2018-04-17
Collingwood, ON
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 151 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Diamond Jack Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very nice diamond jack . This game was restored almost 20 years ago and has been in a large collection Since. The cabinet was redone , playfield and glass are original. I can bring...”
2018-04-17
Collingwood, ON
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 151 times

shipping available if you arrange it and have pick up at my place.

#8424 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

shlockdoc has one for sale in the Allentown thread. Said it was "sample Dirty Harry" If that is it.

Thanks that one would be perfect but I wont have the means to bring it home...

#8425 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Thanks that one would be perfect but I wont have the means to bring it home...

I'll PM you.

#8426 5 years ago

can anyone tell me what a fair price for Judge Dredd is in Canada, in 2018? thanks

#8427 5 years ago

about 4k depending on condition give or take

#8428 5 years ago
Quoted from luch:

about 4k depending on condition give or take

thanks for your response. is it me or did it really go up in value in the past 2 years? a price check thread on Pinball Revolution from 2016 shows max prices of 2800$.

#8429 5 years ago

Judge would probably be 5k out here in the west

Quoted from bloodonthepins:can anyone tell me what a fair price for Judge Dredd is in Canada, in 2018? thanks

#8430 5 years ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

thanks for your response. is it me or did it really go up in value in the past 2 years? a price check thread on Pinball Revolution from 2016 shows max prices of 2800$.

It's not you at all, prices have really driven higher on "B" and "C" titles in the last couple of years. Judge Dredd here on pinside has a high estimated value of $2690, at .32(What I paid to get US cash the other day) on the dollar that puts you at $3,550. Add in geographic price fluctuations and you will find yourself at $4K for a nice example pretty quick.

My personal opinion and what I did recently was just spent the extra money and get something built in the last 5 years. Paying $4K for Judge Dredd or T2 or BSD is too much of a reach for me for 20 year old machines.

#8431 5 years ago

The revelations of the designer of Judge Dredd must have taken a little off the price. I know it dropped it off my list. If your going to make an offer on one I would go a little low there may not be as much competition as you expect. Maybe it has blown over though.

#8432 5 years ago

If you're not familiar with Judge Dredd take a good look at the Dead World ball lock mechs and make sure they are working smoothly, I believe there are some hard to fix parts in it.

#8433 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you're not familiar with Judge Dredd take a good look at the Dead World ball lock mechs and make sure they are working smoothly, I believe there are some hard to fix parts in it.

thanks for the info, I had heard about that. I wasn't aware of the accusations against Trudeau, though, that's awful. eeech.

My initial desire was to acquire a Steve Ritchie design like High Speed or BK2K. any idea on fair pricings for these? if it isn't obvious enough, I'm looking to purchase my first machine, and I'd rather avoid overpaying (like anyone else.) I'm in the Montreal area, and I feel like there's a lot less pinball around here than in western Canada.

Thanks for your replies, everyone, glad to be on Pinside!

#8434 5 years ago

If you're willing to pass on a Judge Dredd for any reason other than financial, you don't deserve one. It's the only game I probably won't ever sell. I just got a completely re-designed cabinet decal kit for mine.

#8435 5 years ago

JD has always been on my short list.
Loved the comic books.
That being said I avoid it cuz it's a widebody. Too much bs with my doorways.

#8436 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If you're willing to pass on a Judge Dredd for any reason other than financial, you don't deserve one. It's the only game I probably won't ever sell. I just got a completely re-designed cabinet decal kit for mine.

it's purely financial. it's a great game.

#8437 5 years ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

thanks for the info, I had heard about that. I wasn't aware of the accusations against Trudeau, though, that's awful. eeech.
My initial desire was to acquire a Steve Ritchie design like High Speed or BK2K. any idea on fair pricings for these? if it isn't obvious enough, I'm looking to purchase my first machine, and I'd rather avoid overpaying (like anyone else.) I'm in the Montreal area, and I feel like there's a lot less pinball around here than in western Canada.
Thanks for your replies, everyone, glad to be on Pinside!

If you're in Montreal maaca.org is likely the best place to find leads on pin's. I find the price estimates on pinside to be a fair starting point, adjust for Canadian dollar and condition of the game to land at what you think is fair. Being your first pin I'd probably be looking to buy local from someone you can build a rapport with in case you need some support with your purchase.

#8438 5 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If you're in Montreal maaca.org is likely the best place to find leads on pin's. I find the price estimates on pinside to be a fair starting point, adjust for Canadian dollar and condition of the game to land at what you think is fair. Being your first pin I'd probably be looking to buy local from someone you can build a rapport with in case you need some support with your purchase.

Thanks roar, I appreciate the pointers! i put a WTB on maaca yesterday, local FB pinball classified groups, checking Revolution daily.

Think Pincon next month in Ontario would be a good place make a good deal?

#8440 5 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

That being said I avoid it cuz it's a widebody. Too much bs with my doorways.

head is the same width as a regular body, so no difference in size.

#8441 5 years ago

Well time to move some games around, current game for sale a Lethal Weapon 3 if interested ad is in the market place. Also Gottlieb Shaq Attack coming up later this week.

#8443 5 years ago

Going to need room soon, gauging interest in SouthPark.

Pinball pro, color dmd, undercab flasher, transparent rubbers, LED, backbox led board, topper intact, all functional, cliffys, custom shooter rod (respect my authoritah!), plays fast and fun. Profanity roms installed and speaker light kit. Cabinet and playfield are very good. Have to start 3850 off current value, and add ons. Several Edmonton guys have played it and can attest. Shipping is doable at your cost, prefer any buyer to play first. Can take pics if interested, no hurry so if you are going to be in city and want to see let me know. This one was at first Yegpin and played w/o issue all weekend.

#8444 5 years ago

I am tied down with Yegpin transport this weekend, but can get away if you are here and want to see as well.

#8445 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I am tied down with Yegpin transport this weekend, but can get away if you are here and want to see as well.

Pm sent

#8446 5 years ago

Faster than I expected, looks like Cartman and the boys will be moving. Staying local though.

#8447 5 years ago

Looking to find a South Park. If anyone knows of anyone selling any leads would be appreciated. Thank you.

#8448 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm bringing a decent Count-down up to Yegpin to sell.
Original boards with ground fixes done and battery replaced.
LEDs in GI, freshly cleaned and waxed, fresh rubber. Plays great!

First $999 takes it home today @ 5pm.

#8449 5 years ago
Quoted from guido81:

Looking to find a South Park. If anyone knows of anyone selling any leads would be appreciated. Thank you.

I think nitro had some pictures of one in one of their kijiji adds, maybe they still have it?

#8450 5 years ago

Robocop $3500
Hollywood $1000
at YEGPIN.

Open to trade Count-down for Hollywood

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/169?hl=lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.