Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

4 years ago

Stats

• 8,377 posts
  • 396 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by TheHueManatee
  • Topic is favorited by 220 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 8377 posts in topic. You are on page 168 of 168.
#8351 6 days ago

I'm looking for some Gottlieb harness wire for fixing my '70s wedgeheads (cloth covered). If anyone has a harness for sale or even just part of one please PM. I'll be at YEGPIN.

#8353 6 days ago

anyone in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba have a late 80's / early 90's pin they would like to sell? Looking for a pin with a movie/show based theme, voice/music, and multiball. Early dmd would be cool, though maybe unrealistic for my budget. Probably in the 2.25k CAN and under range. Not sure how realistic that is, but let me know if you got anything that seems to fit the bill.
Thanks

#8354 6 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

anyone in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba have a late 80's / early 90's pin they would like to sell? Looking for a pin with a movie/show based theme, voice/music, and multiball. Early dmd would be cool, though maybe unrealistic for my budget. Probably in the 2.25k CAN and under range. Not sure how realistic that is, but let me know if you got anything that seems to fit the bill.
Thanks

Just scour the local buy and sell and hope you get lucky. A $1300 wipeout and $1400 party zone popped up last week n Alberta and were both gone within the hr.

#8355 6 days ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just scour the local buy and sell and hope you get lucky. A $1300 wipeout and $1400 party zone popped up last week n Alberta and were both gone within the hr.

Thanks. I've been keeping an eye on kijiji, and local buy/sell pages/sites. You're right, anything that is priced nicely goes very quickly. Here in Manitoba, there are more wanted posts for pinball machines than actual posts with machines for sale. I have a deal in line to sell my skateball, so I was just throwing it out there that I was looking for another pin now.

#8356 6 days ago

For pin shipping which company does everyone recco? Also for shipping do you pallet at the depot? Or do that beforehand?

#8357 6 days ago
Quoted from flipordie:

For pin shipping which company does everyone recco? Also for shipping do you pallet at the depot? Or do that beforehand?

I always pack it up before I drop it off,strap to the pallet there.
Day & Ross is who I used to use.

#8358 6 days ago

I've had 3 pins delivered across country using D&R. No issues on all occasions.

#8359 6 days ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I've had 3 pins delivered across country using D&R. No issues on all occasions.

Ditto, for 4 pins.

#8360 6 days ago

I wrap and sound everything myself. Have used multiple companies. Never had an issue (knock on wood).

I can offer advice if anyone needs it.

#8361 5 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Thanks

If you could increase your budget it would definitely help. Most people want the DMD generation pins and newer because it's nostalgic and also a great era. And from there the newer pins are more current, relevant and in often cases interesting. If you're plugged into your local scene a number of people should be passing on DMD pins within the community, because its easier (local pickup) and keeps the pin local. A recently sold later 90's DMD Williams pin in the area went local for $3500. There should be some appealing early 90's DMD pin options trading locally at that price from time to time, and potentially less. It's a bit of an increase in budget. But it's worth it.

And are you interested in a needs-work machine? There's some good value out there on the odd fixer-upper, so by all means mention it if you are.

GLWS and it would be great to hear about how the search goes. I don't really know how well your budget will meet your hopes either in the area. Let us know.

Cheers and GL!

#8362 5 days ago

Anyone have an Eight Ball Deluxe regular or LE they might be willing to let go?

Send me a PM if so

#8363 5 days ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

If you could increase your budget it would definitely help. Most people want the DMD generation pins and newer because it's nostalgic and also a great era. And from there the newer pins are more current, relevant and in often cases interesting. If you're plugged into your local scene a number of people should be passing on DMD pins within the community, because its easier (local pickup) and keeps the pin local. A recently sold later 90's DMD Williams pin in the area went local for $3500. There should be some appealing early 90's DMD pin options trading locally at that price from time to time, and potentially less. It's a bit of an increase in budget. But it's worth it.
And are you interested in a needs-work machine? There's some good value out there on the odd fixer-upper, so by all means mention it if you are.
GLWS and it would be great to hear about how the search goes. I don't really know how well your budget will meet your hopes either in the area. Let us know.
Cheers and GL!

Thanks! I agree, at 2.25k or less, most likely dmd would be out unless I increase the budget. Which I might still. I was thinking that if I could get a pin like robocop, which has a few of the things on my wanted list (speech/music, fun theme, multiball) I could live without dmd. I think I’ll just try to be more patient, and wait for the right deal to pop up. And if at that point it means increasing the budget, I can look at that then too.
I wouldn’t mind a project, depending on how big it would be. Something for me to ponder if one comes up.
Thanks again for your insightful response, I appreciate it

#8364 4 days ago

Star Trek is gone, MMRLE is home. Thanks Paul!

#8368 4 days ago

Looking to sell Tails of The Arabian Nights with interactive topper, collector quality. Freshly shopped, led,s ,rubbers and super bands with invisaglass. Sorry no trades at this time.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-machine/1347219254?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#8369 3 days ago

I have a Cirqus Voltaire that I’m considering trading. Has color dmd, custom purple candy powdercoating, mirror blades, and fully led. Recently shopped. Let me know if your interested. I would prefer something local within driving distance.

#8370 2 days ago

Hobbit is sold. Thank for all the interest.

#8371 2 days ago

X-Men LE is sold and on it's way to Halifax. Thanks for the interest.

#8372 2 days ago

Looking to trade a Stern Rolling Stones. Has Coin Taker LED kit, mirror blades, Modfather shooter rod, cliffy protectors on the shooter lane and new black rubbers. Manual still stapled on the inside and goodie bag is still intact. Also includes spare white rubber kit. Looking for one of the following working or not: Family Guy/Shrek, 24, Mustang Pro, WWE Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, AC/DC Pro.

Any questions or concerns, just ask.

#8373 1 day ago

Hey pinsiders looking to sell a few of my machines. Most will be at yegpin. Pm if interested

Lotr le
Wwf royal rumble data east
Wrestlemania pro
Batman tdk 2008
Twilight zone

#8374 1 day ago
Quoted from Adib:

Hey pinsiders looking to sell a few of my machines. Most will be at yegpin. Pm if interested
Lotr le
Wwf royal rumble data east
Wrestlemania pro
Batman tdk 2008
Twilight zone

PM sent

#8375 1 day ago

Ooooh Yeahhh
Ooooh Yeahhh

Gets annoying after a while.
Fun game though.

#8376 23 hours ago

What’s a royal rumble worth in Canada?

#8377 22 hours ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What’s a royal rumble worth in Canada?

Can someone pin this down for him...............1.............2..............3!

#8378 22 hours ago

Dark knight is sold. Other machines still available

#8379 22 hours ago

I just played that royal rumble a few days ago. It's fun and works well from what I could gather. Love the shaker and upper playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 74.95
Various Novelties
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 299.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 8377 posts in topic. You are on page 168 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside