(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 496.
#8301 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Nice to hear! i'll be down at the in-laws quite a bit in Melville, might have to get some games in

I love playing pinball with people that are genuinely interested and excited about pinball...any time! I even have some beer on tap if that's your fancy. Give me a heads-up and we'll make it happen. Be prepared to have your ear talked off...LOL

#8302 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

I love playing pinball with people that are genuinely interested and excited about pinball...any time! I even have some beer on tap if that's your fancy. Give me a heads-up and we'll make it happen. Be prepared to have your ear talked off...LOL

Can I get there via "back roads" from the "Hudy Ranch"? lol

#8303 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Sorry....that was me. He had bought my Flintstones with the understanding that if ever he were to sell Junk Yard he would let me know. I noticed it and he did me a solid. This was something I had been trying to make happen since the first time I played Junk Yard years ago.

Definitely apologize there for that alzheimer's moment (poor memory). Always happy to reciprocate which is also much of the impetus for the local price/preference. Lots of interest for both pins; I think FS is even better than JY.

Cheers

#8304 6 years ago

NP...it all worked out in the end.

Flintstones is better...hmmm, you might be right? When you spend so much time working on something, and there were hundred of hours put into restoring the FS, at some point you have to turn the page and let someone else enjoy it. Isn't that left orbit wrap around shot that whips around to the right flipper a gas? God, I would scream with excitement and pound my chest whenever I could pull it off, haha...I miss that one. And the getting a strike in Bowling...that's a tough shot...fun. Shit, I want it back...haha

GLWTS...somebody is going to be jacked about getting the FS...as much as I am about Junk Yard.

Pleasure Dzoomer

#8305 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

NP...it all worked out in the end.>

#8306 6 years ago

I am still looking to sell The Hobbit, but I am also open to trades. My preferences would be for a 90's pin, NGG, Fish Tales, WCS, Junk Yard, WH20, Whirlwind, TSPP, RBION, RCT, or a WOZ. Really I would entertain any pin if it is in good playing condition +/- cash of course.
Picture the nicest Hobbit you have seen and then think of one that is set up perfect, HUO, freshly cleaned pf wiped down and waxed (with Blitz), Tilt graphic Game Blades, etched ring plague, Modfather shooter rod, Titan silicone rubbers, meticulously cared for. Nov 2017 build, 900 plays, mostly my 7 year old son.
Added over 6 years ago: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1344924241

Added over 6 years ago: I meant 2016 build.

#8308 6 years ago

Sweeeet ass Fishtales on saskatoon kijiji

#8309 6 years ago

#Sask kijiji has been hot, hot, hot with pins for sale recently, nice to see them moving about, how about someone move a couple into my basement!!

#8310 6 years ago

^Yep! I bought two games off Hilke on sask kijiji and he's being nice enough to drop them off when he's in town for yegpin!

#8311 6 years ago

I have an extremely nice LOTR for sale

#8312 6 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

^Yep! I bought two games off hilke on sask kijiji and he's being nice enough to drop them off when he's in town for yegpin!

great buy man, I have seen and played those games. great games, and hard to find... pretty awesome you were able to get those two titles in one purchase.

#8313 6 years ago

Why buy one pin when you can get two for twice as much?

#8314 6 years ago
Quoted from ryalter:

Why buy one pin when you can get two for twice as much?

I'm working on that

#8315 6 years ago

Considering selling my MMR LE. Message if interested.

#8316 6 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

I have an extremely nice LOTR for sale

Extremely nice example
Game play is flawless.
Buy with confidence.

#8317 6 years ago

I just listed my fully loaded TRON on kijiji. Extremely low play and have unique mods created by Pinball Refinery. Original owner and added almost every possible mods you see on pinside, pinball decals and pinballlife.

#8318 6 years ago

Need to make room for new games coming.
LOTR-10k
DILE-11k
TH Smaug-9k

All games are like new and play the way they should. I’ll put an ad on kijiji and ad the link for pictures and description.

#8319 6 years ago

I will also put the ad on pinside and ad the link

#8320 6 years ago

Cyclone is sold. Staying local.
Flash Gordon and Vector are still going up for sale.

#8321 6 years ago

Alright now for sale or trade ACDC pro, $6500 for anyone on here:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1345546119
Or Full throttle $7500:
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343534732

Added over 6 years ago: ACDC/FT for trade only, trade for a twd pro, met pro, imve, or a stern potc

#8322 6 years ago

Full throttle gets no love, I played it non stop for 1 hour plus at the first Yegpin and loved it.

#8323 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Sweeeet ass Fishtales on saskatoon kijiji

Seller was super nice but just ask the questions guys. This confirms to me, I will never buy a game I cant see myself.

#8324 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Full throttle gets no love, I played it non stop for 1 hour plus at the first Yegpin and loved it.

Me too! Super fun game .

#8325 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

It does from everyone who plays it!

#8326 6 years ago

just gotta say...I wish I lived in SK right now lol. So many good games for sale there!

#8327 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seller was super nice but just ask the questions guys. This confirms to me, I will never buy a game I cant see myself.

Yes I spoke with him as well, what red flags came up for you?

#8328 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Its really not my spot to comment, as I said he was great to talk to too and provided all the pictures I wanted right away.

#8329 6 years ago

Anyone in Canada want to sell 72 fireball?

#8330 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Anyone in Canada want to sell 72 fireball?

Worth a shot I guess Gilles!

#8331 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’ve played this game its the nices FT I’ve seen. Although it was a while ago I played it and I wasn’t there to buy it so I didn’t look it over very well. I could go there possibly if someone wants me to go check it out.

#8332 6 years ago

I told him I would be interested in trading my IM for it but I haven't heard back. If I do hear back from him that would be great if you could go check it out! Just a little concerned with the wear in the tackle box.

#8333 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I told him I would be interested in trading my IM for it but I haven't heard back. If I do hear back from him that would be great if you could go check it out! Just a little concerned with the wear in the tackle box.

Ya for sure I can do that let me know if you need my help.

#8334 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

You I said it, Brother. I have one and sadly I thought I should sell it to get a more popular game. Well, the more we play it, the better it gets...and I can't say that about many games. FT is and fast challenging and there are a lot of different ways you can play it. Shots are a lot of fun when made on the fly. It's important that you mess around with settings and flipper strength to set up the game to be as good as it can be. I have mine set for 4 balls and think that is the way they should all be setup...there is just way too much to try to accomplish with only 3 balls. This game is built like a tank and for the price, it is right up there with the best of them. Too many people give up on this game quickly because they don't like that it's not easy to trap the ball. Honestly, FT is way underappreciated but I'm going to show it some love by keeping it in my collection for a long time.

#8336 6 years ago

RZLE #1 here for sale as well.
If someone is looking on this side of the country 8750.00 with extras.
It’s on Kijiji Calgary as well.

#8337 6 years ago

Any interest in an X-Men LE Magneto?

#8338 6 years ago

Some restored Fathom, Centaur, Revenge From Mars, Xenon here if anyone is looking for these

https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24203&sid=7254f0f1dbf3765ad437734904a78e13

#8339 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

RZLE #1 here for sale as well.
If someone is looking on this side of the country 8750.00 with extras.
It’s on Kijiji Calgary as well.

Nice price. Even on this end of the country, you could ship yours and be less.

#8340 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Nice price. Even on this end of the country, you could ship yours and be less.

Will ship,dropped off at depot of their choice.
Also willing to accept interesting trades,plus cash.

#8341 6 years ago

Yeah that’s a great price on the le and number 1 is pretty special too

#8344 6 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Any interest in an X-Men LE Magneto?

Perhaps. What price

#8345 6 years ago

The Hobbit is sold/traded

#8346 6 years ago

I found a turtles pin on Edmonton kijiji, does this belong to anyone on here? Or has anyone here gone to look at it?
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/1991-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-tmnt-pinball-machine-data-east/1346006352?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#8347 6 years ago

I saw that also, it’s kinda of funny, the game gets completely shit on, but the theme is fantastic!

It’s backwards from my Baywatch, it gets shit on because of the theme, but it’s kust great to play!

#8348 6 years ago

Haven't played it in years. I remember it being fun but repetitive. I kinda wanted one thinking my kids would like it but the price seems to be more than I can swallow for a title that probably wouldn't hold up long in my room.

#8349 6 years ago

I just wasn't sure if the condition of the pin made it worth the asking price. The playfield doesn't look too worn, though one pop bumper top is missing, and some of the plastics look quite dirty. I'm still learning pin values, and was curious about that particular deal.

#8350 6 years ago

Have an AFM Original up for sale / trade and considering selling / trading my Totan.

Text or PM me for details and pics.

Located in Langley BC

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/167 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.