(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,779 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by jurulz
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,779 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 496.
#8251 6 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Lucky? Rather step in it than taste it...

Not sure if you have ever heard of Cheech and Chong but yeah that is the joke - and it’s a good one. If you can listen to it on a cassette tape that is the only way to truly enjoy it-

#8252 6 years ago

Gilles paquette

Damn his name is too close to mine
He’s gonna give me a bad rep

#8253 6 years ago

Chambahz send me the details. My boss mentioned he would be interested in one and we work in Mississauga.

Quoted from Chambahz:

Still have my minty Mustang LE available as well.

#8254 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Few newer machines for sale
Unfortunately listing my Dialed In LE, love this game but buying and acreage this summer and have to buy tractors and stuff lol. Price is $10800
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343812253
And of course my Full Throttle is still availible, great fun and super clean game, $7500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343534732

DI is pending pickup

#8255 6 years ago

DI is coming to Lethbridge BABY!!!

#8256 6 years ago

Nice! Good to see machines moving around!

#8257 6 years ago

Speaking of pins moving around, did you get your TNA yet?

#8258 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

DI is coming to Lethbridge BABY!!!

Damn right!

#8259 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Speaking of pins moving around, did you get your TNA yet?

Not yet, I think #112 just got delivered, and I'm 198, so they are moving a bit slower than they originally anticipated. If I get it by june I would be surprised.

My Alien should be shipping out to Tommy within the next week or so though, so I should be seeing that soon-ish. Never would have thought Alien would show up before anything else lol.

#8260 6 years ago

I have three games coming up for sale soon.
Cyclone,Flash Gordon,and Vector.
Vector is on location at the Trap and Gill,if you want to try it out.

Hit me up for details

#8261 6 years ago

Any F-14 Tomcat for sale in Canada?

#8265 6 years ago

My friend and I made a trade with that dude and while I don’t think it’s right to call people out personally, I would just warn people that he is a dishonest person.

#8267 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Seller is a good guy, thats my old twd in that lineup

That's where it went! Unfortunately, I did not have a great experience with the seller like Dustin did.

#8268 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

In the last half hour I've gotten 2 messages about that seller to avoid. I'm so glad douche bags like you can sell games to people who don't know any better.

Hi Spencer.

I'm going to assume that these people are not people who I have dealt with personally as everyone I have dealt with has been a happy customer. I have sold games to a couple pinheads in your hometown of Calgary as well. One is named Dave and one is named Doug. Maybe you know them. They each bought 3 pins from me on 3 separate occasions. So if the 1st transaction was so bad I imagine they would have not done transaction 2 or 3. If you want a legitimate opinion ask someone who has actually dealt with me. If anyone that has reached to you has any particular legitimate concerns I'd be happy to address them.

I have reviews from over 16000 different ebay customers (video games, not pins) with a 100% positive feedback rating. You can extrapolate the information from that to some degree.

Feedback link below:

I cant get the direct link to my feedback to work for some reason so click on this link to my ebay page then click on the number beside my username which is my feedback

ebay.com link: ebay.com

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Gotta love how hidden at the end was that part...wtf
Personally I will never buy a game with planking no matter what.

Also regarding the planking and raised inserts being "hidden" in the listing. That is pretty funny. If I wanted to hide it I would just have not mentioned it. Most newbies would not even know what that means or ever even notice. I mentioned it so that it was not hidden.

As for the price, it is listed on kijiji so I start with room to negotiate. I'm not expecting to get that price. I have offered it cheaper to a couple friends.

Also, just for the record there are some Creatures posted here on pinside that are price higher.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61694

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61695

Have a great Easter!

#8269 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Not yet, I think #112 just got delivered, and I'm 198, so they are moving a bit slower than they originally anticipated. If I get it by june I would be surprised.
My Alien should be shipping out to Tommy within the next week or so though, so I should be seeing that soon-ish. Never would have thought Alien would show up before anything else lol.

Wow! Thats great, first LE in Canada? Who knew it would come first good on Heighway

#8270 6 years ago

If the Gilles Paquette you speak of is from Ottawa I may know him.

Send me a PM.

#8271 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Wow! Thats great, first LE in Canada? Who knew it would come first good on Heighway

I think there is 7 in the order going to Tommy, and I think they are all for Canadians, 5 with green trim, 1 with blue trim, and 1 with black trim (mine). As far as Tommy could remember mine is the only LE coming to Alberta, so I'm pretty excited about that!

#8272 6 years ago

In Edmonton a few days and staying near west Ed mall. Anything/anyone near by?

#8273 6 years ago

Metle is sold, txs to all those that enquired and bumped. Off to a new province! My dream theme, sad to see it go but it was time. Congrats to the new owner.

Thanks for a quick smooth long distance transaction. Very happy to have this gem in my lineup.

#8274 6 years ago

You’re very welcome. Glad it went to a good home. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Txs also for an easy transaction.

#8275 6 years ago

I'm looking to shake a Medieval Madness or mmr out of someone's collection. PM me if you are thinking about selling one, or know of one please.

Flip side I'm thinking about moving my acdc premium to make room for the mmr I am sure I will find

cdmd, shaker, Aurich decals, cliffy's, lightning bolt flashers, upgraded speakers. About every other mod possible for an ACDC. Pm for pics if interested

#8276 6 years ago

Why don’t you just buy a nib standard from tommy?

#8277 6 years ago

Cause I have very low willpower, or did not realize he still had them

#8278 6 years ago

Looking to move FS and JY onto new owners and will give the local Pinside people a first crack. Looking to sell them and keep relatively local first. Those familiar with me know my location and you can PM to ask. $4500 and $3500, (right around my purchase price for each a few years back). I may be interested in a trade if it's a newer pin and I'm interested, but there's only a few pins I'm interested in.

Cheers

#8279 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I have three games coming up for sale soon.
Cyclone,Flash Gordon,and Vector.
Vector is on location at the Trap and Gill,if you want to try it out.
Hit me up for details

Pm sent on FG.

#8280 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

In Edmonton a few days and staying near west Ed mall. Anything/anyone near by?

Probably the Yellowhead Inn (Lucky's Game Room) is your best bet for some low hassle pinball. If you are near the mall, just drive North on 170St, then East on the Yellowhead until 149St. Turn North and you are there. Its really nice at 10:00 am when they first open (very quiet). Free Parking and the machines take Loonies. There should be about 14 games there. They just added a Star Trek Pro and Tommy when I was there a week or two ago.

#8281 6 years ago

Why don’t you just buy a nib standard from tommy?

Played one at Nitro on Friday, great game. thanks for being open on a holiday Tommy!!

#8282 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Probably the Yellowhead Inn (Lucky's Game Room) is your best bet for some low hassle pinball. If you are near the mall, just drive North on 170St, then East on the Yellowhead until 149St. Turn North and you are there. Its really nice at 10:00 am when they first open (very quiet). Free Parking and the machines take Loonies. There should be about 14 games there. They just added a Star Trek Pro and Tommy when I was there a week or two ago.

Thanks. I’ve just about walked west ed till my feet fell off so I think I’ve earned it tonight. Feel like a damn pack mule.

#8284 6 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Looking to move FS and JY onto new owners and will give the local Pinside people a first crack. Looking to sell them and keep relatively local first. Those familiar with me know my location and you can PM to ask. $4500 and $3500, (right around my purchase price for each a few years back). I may be interested in a trade if it's a newer pin and I'm interested, but there's only a few pins I'm interested in.
Cheers

Where are you located? Interested in JY.

#8285 6 years ago

My demo man up for sale on kijiji Regina. Fully working players machine. Cheers.

#8287 6 years ago

Hey, anyone up for a trade? I have a beauty ACDC pro, artblades, a few things blacked out (BIB kind of idea), Id be interested in a Met pro, TWD pro, or IMVE? Not for sale yet, but it probably will be if I cant find a trade first.

Few pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tof918ZCyjHQG1wi2

Or of course Id trade my full throttle for the same games: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343534732&siteLocale=en_CA

#8288 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My demo man up for sale on kijiji Regina. Fully working players machine. Cheers.

PM sent

#8289 6 years ago

Fire sale inc?

https://www.facebook.com/cbcsask/videos/10155221004936782/?hc_ref=ARSLc54AEOA6d0xIFReGi_xx5fwCqZMqy09vpBwCNOfvmkweZBvSvWHRpv5nDJ5worg

The arcade isn't the one that burned, but they are saying the businesses on each side (Wonderland is one), are getting heavy water/smoke damage inside.

#8290 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Fire sale inc?
https://www.facebook.com/cbcsask/videos/10155221004936782/?hc_ref=ARSLc54AEOA6d0xIFReGi_xx5fwCqZMqy09vpBwCNOfvmkweZBvSvWHRpv5nDJ5worg
The arcade isn't the one that burned, but they are saying the businesses on each side (Wonderland is one), are getting heavy water/smoke damage inside.

Brutal.

#8291 6 years ago

FS: Ghostbusters Pro
Excellent Condition, single owner & HUO
Priced Reduced to 6000 CAD Firm
No Trades located in Vancouver
Added over 6 years ago: SOLD!

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD!

#8292 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think there is 7 in the order going to Tommy, and I think they are all for Canadians, 5 with green trim, 1 with blue trim, and 1 with black trim (mine). As far as Tommy could remember mine is the only LE coming to Alberta, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Mine should be the blue! Unless somebody knows something I don’t lol

#8293 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

By the way thanks for the lead. I did make it there and ended up meeting Jeff. (Eggs4sale)
Probably 5 of the pins there were down but I got my fix.

#8294 6 years ago

Game Of Thrones is sold, welcome home TSPP!

#8296 6 years ago

Looking for a 1930s mechanical bagatelle game. Doesn't need to be one of the super fancy ones or fully restored.

#8297 6 years ago

WHO sniped that Junk Yard? NICE!

#8298 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

WHO sniped that Junk Yard? NICE!

Sorry....that was me. He had bought my Flintstones with the understanding that if ever he were to sell Junk Yard he would let me know. I noticed it and he did me a solid. This was something I had been trying to make happen since the first time I played Junk Yard years ago.

Don't worry, in supporting the seller's wishes, it will stay in Saskatchewan when I'm done playing the crap out of it.

#8299 6 years ago

Congratulations. It's a great game.

#8300 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Sorry....that was me. He had bought my Flintstones with the understanding that if ever he were to sell Junk Yard he would let me know. I noticed it and he did me a solid. This was something I had been trying to make happen since the first time I played Junk Yard years ago.
Don't worry, in supporting the seller's wishes, it will stay in Saskatchewan when I'm done playing the crap out of it.

Nice to hear! i'll be down at the in-laws quite a bit in Melville, might have to get some games in I saw your (old) Flintstones in the background of the JY pics.
Dibs if you move it out!! ha

There are 24,779 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/166?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.