(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 496.
#8201 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Bad Cats Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “bad cats full restoration.new cpr gold p/f, nos b/g.cab & head restored painted (surface filled and smoothed in prep for new decal installation)and new decals.all mechs either ...”
2021-02-02
Thunder Bay, ONTARIO
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1656 times

#8202 6 years ago

I choked when I read the price. Until I read the ad.
GLWS

#8203 6 years ago

She's a real beaut Clark! I think my kids would love this theme.

#8204 6 years ago

heres a couple youtube vids

#8206 6 years ago

I am thinking about selling my TH. I have added side art from Pingraffix, lockdown bar ring button kit ,and Cliffy's. Otherwise the game is in like new condition lightly played and well taken care of. There isn't a ding or dent anywhere to be found. Recently I had a small issues with Smaug's head not registering his end points, but JJP took care of me and the issue is resolved, works perfect now!

I am the second owner, a local pinhead owned it before me for a couple months before I bought it from him in April of 2017. The build date is Nov. 2016.

Looking to get $9000 I am firm on the price.

Any other questions please PM me.

#8207 6 years ago
Quoted from hottubr:

Machine - For Sale
Bad CatsFully restored (full original status) “bad cats full restoration.new cpr gold p/f, nos b/g.cab & head restored painted (surface filled and smoothed in prep for new decal installation)and new decals.all mechs either ...”
2 days ago Thunder Bay, ONTARIO 4,700 (OBO)
hottubr

Is that US funds? Also why the cab protectors on the legs? Did you not use the metal brackets that keep the legs away from the cab? The MB I had was restored and they put those on right afterwards and the decals wrinkled around the edges of them.

#8208 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is that US funds? Also why the cab protectors on the legs? Did you not use the metal brackets that keep the legs away from the cab? The MB I had was restored and they put those on right afterwards and the decals wrinkled around the edges of them.

yup usd . and no winkles,You lookin to buy?

#8209 6 years ago

Man iron maiden is looking sick!

#8210 6 years ago

I look forward to playing it, but that being said, It's a stern so I have my reservations about what the gameplay is going to be like with that shot map. It's going to be a steaming turd if it's "shoot left ramp, shoot right ramp, shoot center" on repeat. It will be saved by those upper pf shots, assuming the code isn't trash on release.

I am excited to see pics of the LE though, mirrored backglass and a foiled cab? Ohhhh baby.

#8211 6 years ago

I think it’s looking very good so far. 330 central is the stream so we can see the gameplay right away.

#8212 6 years ago

deadflip?

#8214 6 years ago

I think it looks really cool, very interesting layout that hopefully will be great to shoot, no toys really, but great art. Also, although IM isnt a band I'd listen to, I have to admit it would make for great pinball playing music...

#8215 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I think it’s looking very good so far. 330 central is the stream so we can see the gameplay right away.

Youtube live? Twitch?

#8216 6 years ago

I have a Xenon I'm looking at trading.
Mainly looking for an Ambush EM gun game.

But open to trading for another pin or vids.

#8217 6 years ago

There's an Iron Maiden thread.

#8218 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

There's an Iron Maiden thread.

There's about 20 of them, who the hell knows why. Iron Maiden?? Good lord.

#8219 6 years ago

FS: HUO Ghostbusters Pro - Vancouver BC $6500 CAD
No Trades

#8220 6 years ago

Anyone looking to sell or trade some 80’s arcade games?

I’d like to add a couple to my basement, and may be willing to trade a pin in the deal...

Pm me if you’d like to discuss a possible deal.

#8221 6 years ago

Rent a truck, drive down here and buy all 4 of my pins for 21k.

#8222 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Full throttle, price reduced to first $7500obo picked up!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1337814834

Forgot to mention I have a crap load of spare parts for this thing, leds, lightboards, flasher boards, etc, see pic in add!

#8223 6 years ago

Looking to buy an old blown out Paragon. I know, good luck right? Playfield can be worn to wood, cabinet can be faded and the boards can be toasted. My ONLY requirement is that all the original mechanical parts are still present (nothing is missing).
Thanks!

#8224 6 years ago

Anyone need cash for Iron Maiden? Looking to buy a CFTBL, Spiderman, White Water or Fishtales.

#8225 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone need cash for Iron Maiden? Looking to buy a CFTBL, Spiderman, White Water or Fishtales.

cftbl for sale on pinball revolution in the GTA I think...FYI

#8226 6 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Yup
http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/cftbl.7013/

#8227 6 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Trying to work out a deal as we speak. Fingers crossed.

#8229 6 years ago

Damn. Are creatures really this much now

#8230 6 years ago

Anyone know pindreamer64? Sent me a pm trying to sell me a game. I’m seeing a few red flags though...

#8231 6 years ago

This is what scares the hell out of me buying these older games. Total offense to the poster...... " has some playfield planking and raised inserts" $7500. Come on, you cant be serious??

Man, I need to buy a local game, of coarse nothing exists..

I'd pay top dollar for a good game, people who know me, know that.

Maybe I should just buy new games instead.

#8232 6 years ago

In the last half hour I've gotten 2 messages about that seller to avoid. I'm so glad douche bags like you can sell games to people who don't know any better.

#8233 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

In the last half hour I've gotten 2 messages about that seller to avoid. I'm so glad douche bags like you can sell games to people who don't know any better.

Which seller? I don't want to be ripped off either, lol.

#8234 6 years ago

I have a HUO Walking Dead LE for sale in West end of Toronto.
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/the-walking-dead-le-huo-12-000.7014/

#8235 6 years ago

We are all sitting on our pins, everyones collections are growing and no one is selling. It seems everyone has turned into a collector. If we are all buying more then we are selling it is no wonder not much is popping up, and what does is way overpriced in my opinion. I will likely be buying NIB instead of over paying for 20 year old pins.

#8236 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

We are all sitting on our pins, everyones collections are growing and no one is selling. It seems everyone has turned into a collector. If we are all buying more then we are selling it is no wonder not much is popping up, and what does is way overpriced in my opinion. I will likely be buying NIB instead of over paying for 20 year old pins.

While I agree with this statement, I still think some decent 90's games exist for reasonable prices. I'll switch my view to newer games though and avoid this garbage.

#8237 6 years ago

I also feel the same about buying new vs 90s games. I love the 90s game but hard to justify paying the cost some ask. With new games I get a warranty and everyone knows the price on resell, unlike with 90s games where they are jumping thousands every few months for no apparent reason.

#8238 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I buy and sell equally because I’m out of space. One goes out one comes in.

#8239 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This is what scares the hell out of me buying these older games. Total offense to the poster...... " has some playfield planking and raised inserts" $7500. Come on, you cant be serious??
Man, I need to buy a local game, of coarse nothing exists..
I'd pay top dollar for a good game, people who know me, know that.
Maybe I should just buy new games instead.

Gotta love how hidden at the end was that part...wtf

Personally I will never buy a game with planking no matter what.

#8240 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Not mine, STLE, GOT Prem and TOTAN are all still for sale.

#8241 6 years ago

Still have my minty Mustang LE available as well.

#8242 6 years ago

Mustangs a great game, the premium and le are even better

#8243 6 years ago

Anyone know pindreamer64? Sent me a pm trying to sell me a game. I’m seeing a few red flags though...

Gilles paquette.

Only one post in 2 years, no real details on his profile.

Anyone heard of him?

#8244 6 years ago

One red flag is way too many IMO. Hey don’t know who the seller is but if your guy says not it is going to be right 100% of the time! Be cautious.

#8245 6 years ago

Yeah gut is saying scammer for sure. Could be wrong but a guy with 1 post in 2 years pming people smells fishy. Also mentioned in pm how he’s not a scammer lol. Could prove has game etc. Having game not the problem, will he actually ship it out is the problem.

#8246 6 years ago

Yeah gut is saying scammer for sure. Could be wrong but a guy with 1 post in 2 years pming people smells fishy. Also mentioned in pm how he’s not a scammer lol. Could prove has game etc. Having game not the problem, will he actually ship it out is the problem.

I think you have answered your own question. If it smells like shit and tastes like shit it is shit. Lucky you didn’t step in it. Lol.

#8247 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I think you have answered your own question. If it smells like shit and tastes like shit it is shit. Lucky you didn’t step in it. Lol.

Lucky? Rather step in it than taste it...

#8248 6 years ago

The shit hawks are circling boys

#8249 6 years ago

Few newer machines for sale

Unfortunately listing my Dialed In LE, love this game but buying and acreage this summer and have to buy tractors and stuff lol. Price is $10800
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343812253

And of course my Full Throttle is still availible, great fun and super clean game, $7500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1343534732

#8250 6 years ago

Good price on the di

There are 24,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/165?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.