(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,792 posts - Hot topic!
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 minutes ago by Williampinball
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 496.
#8151 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

It used to be pingod AFM but I can't recall who he sold it to. lord_of_the_pins was selling for that person as they are not on the site.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149#post-3951157

Thanks Tony !
Yup my buddy still has it and I do know he is willing to part with it . It was not done by hep but I would still say it is a high end restoration in every sense . Pm me for more info as the list of mods is quite long thousands and thousands worth of mods including full chrome trim including coin door .

#8152 6 years ago

Troopers is spoken for.

For those still asking about pics on the R&B, and I didn't get to your PM with pics yet:

https://imgur.com/a/jgXjZ

...the playfield is outstanding on this machine. Trades on W/B DMDs is still my preference!

Today I learned that you can only send 20 PMs a day on pinside without a plus membership. You animals! So if I didn't get back to everybody's PMs, please understand.

Edit: Both are spoken for now, but I still can't PM everybody back, I'm not ignoring you guys. Thanks for everybody's time.

#8153 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

you can only send 20 PMs a day on pinside without a plus membership.

Maybe just pay for a plus membership? You just sold 2 games through the site.

#8154 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Meh! I say don't be so polite and pm over 20 people.. U dont need a plus membership to sell pins on here.. a donation to pinside if they sell thru the site is plenty of thanks! (Imo)

#8155 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

They went to local collectors, and didn't go through Pinside. I have donated in the past to Pinside, as well as created content. Had I needed to list them here, I would have.

Now as to why I don't donate to Pinside currently, it was my decision that I won't go into details here over. You can PM me if you really want to know, but I honestly don't think it's your place to try and shame me into giving the website anything more than I already have. If we want to try and shame, we can talk about how you've never donated at all...

#8156 6 years ago

What is the heart + beside his name then?

#8157 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

What is the heart + beside his name then?

Odd, It wasn't showing when I posted. However, it doesn't change my point about what he was trying to do. Stay classy.

#8158 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

They went to local collectors, and didn't go through Pinside. I have donated in the past to Pinside, as well as created content. Had I needed to list them here, I would have.
Now as to why I don't donate to Pinside currently, it was my decision that I won't go into details here over. You can PM me if you really want to know, but I honestly don't think it's your place to try and shame me into giving the website anything more than I already have. If we want to try and shame, we can talk about how you've never donated at all...

You did list them here....

#8159 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I'll grab one next time. Couldn't scrounge the cash together in time.

#8160 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

You did list them here....

Not for sale. For trade.

My reason for even bringing them up on Pinside was for a collector to collector trade. Everybody that asked what a cash price was explicitly told there was a value that was on the table before I listed them in an ad for cash sale this weekend (which would have been higher then what I would have sold to a fellow collector). Pinside had nothing to do with these machines changing hands. If you want to try and make me out as a bad guy for what happened in a private exchange between local collectors, you're going to have me push back.

#8161 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Maybe just pay for a plus membership?

Dude, he didn't even complain about it. He just said it as a notice to all of the people waiting on a response from him.

#8162 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Anybody looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle? Starship Troopers?
I think I'll be posting them for sale this weekend, or preferably a trade on DMD Williams/Bally machines. I need to shake up my interest a bit. I've been pin idle too long...

Seems like for sale, guess I read it wrong. Awaiting the push back...

Just bugging yeah, I could honestly care less.

Lets get some action in here, its been a morgue lately. Everyone must be happy with what they have?

#8163 6 years ago

Come over Monday, or I’ll pop over to Tuscany and let’s do a deal!

#8164 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

I've dealt with Mitch before. He's actually a pretty cool metal head and all around good guy.

#8165 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I've dealt with Mitch before. He's actually a pretty cool metal head and all around good guy.

And I know where the games went so he is right a local collector picked them up and they didn't use pinside.
But I also couldn't care less if you meet me you know that didn't mean any disrespect with my up vote thought it was funny ass shit. Cheers everyone.

#8166 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seems like for sale, guess I read it wrong. Awaiting the push back...

The push back was calling you out. Maybe you just prefer snarky, passive aggressive drivel? I'll remember for next time.

I shouldn't be surprised though, I know a lot of good people in the hobby that won't come here because of the toxic trolls. What was that Steve Ritchie quote about Pinside again? Somebody should make T-shirts of that. Anyways...I'm out of this thread on this issue.

Lets see some pins get listed, instead of the bullshit.

#8167 6 years ago

Well if nothing else this made me realize i had not donated in over a year, so donation sent yesterday.

#8168 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lets get some action in here, its been a morgue lately. Everyone must be happy with what they have?

I am sure it is a little bit of this, a little bit of games being drained away down south due to the dollar (and fewer coming back due to dollar + taxes), and a little bit of just generally being horrified by current prices.

Lots of new games coming out that look awesome, but hard to justify trading two "all time greats" for a single new pin... and even harder to justify spending more than my car is worth on a single new pin

#8169 6 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Lets see some pins get listed, instead of the bullshit.

Just testing the water, have a collector quality Tales of the Arabian nights for trade or cash sale. Titles we are looking out for are, TOM, T2, Embryon, Bride of pinbot,big buck hunter,Indiana jones,fish tales, ....No projects

#8170 6 years ago

Would trade for or buy, CFTBL, WH20, Spiderman, ( not vault ) Fishtales.

#8171 6 years ago

AS is gone for those who care

#8172 6 years ago

Cftbl for sale. Nice pf, hologram is working. Cabinet is a bit rough. Color dmd. 6500$

#8173 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

Cftbl for sale. Nice pf, hologram is working. Cabinet is a bit rough. Color dmd. 6500$

PM sent

#8174 6 years ago

Champion Pub with an amazing playfield, full cliffy's, new boxer parts, new playfield decals, side rails, coin door, led's, etc. Really nice example of a rare game, that doesn't come up that often. $5000.

#8175 6 years ago

Not my favourite game but that’s a good price for cp. pretty much zero risk buy at 5k cdn.

#8176 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Champion Pub with an amazing playfield, full cliffy's, new boxer parts, new playfield decals, side rails, coin door, led's, etc. Really nice example of a rare game, that doesn't come up that often. $5000.

PM sent

#8177 6 years ago

Wow crazy deal, if I had space... lol

#8178 6 years ago

Metle is sold, txs to all those that enquired and bumped. Off to a new province! My dream theme, sad to see it go but it was time. Congrats to the new owner.

#8179 6 years ago

Considering trading/selling my HUO Tron with 3D translite. Wondering what it's worth in Canadian $$$. Appreciate input. It's got a ton of mods and looks amazing. Still has the new game smell which is amazing. Mods include:

- easy remove pinball protector on flipper buttons so no wear on the cabinet
- blue lit flipper buttons
- EL wire. This is just regular EL wire, not the expensive kit that is out there. Orange on one side and blue on the other. The orange has recently stopped working out and I was going to replace it. Just haven't made the order
- Lit recognizer. Have original
- Stickers on all stand ups.
- Arcade mod. This is the pricey mod where the attract screen on Tron video game is shown. It is the last version released and includes a better looking arcade cab with lit joystick. I have the original arcade cab
- shaker motor
- Lit Flynn sign
- LEDs. In the GI, it's orange on one side, blue on the other. For inserts, I installed blue in the disks and white for white inserts and for the rest, I leave incandescent. This is personal preference. I don't like overly bright inserts, but really don't like yellow inserts where it should be white.
- two additional vehicles installed on ramp
- Hallmark light cycles in place of original bikes. The yellow one is no longer lite and I haven't looked into it. I have the original vehicles. I think one is Corra's car and not a bike.
- have cliffy ramp protectors and haven't installed.
- mantis scoop protector installed

Thanks for the advice!

#8180 6 years ago

LOL Duane.. u r fishing...

#8181 6 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

LOL Duane.. u r fishing...

I'm asking a legit question. I don't know pricing anymore. Everytime I see something for sale that I think is too high, it sells.

Sometimes you cann't win. Put up a game and get the price police saying it's too high. Ask what a fair price is and get told you're fishing.

#8182 6 years ago

I am tempted to start the bidding at 7k

And even i don't know if that is stupid high or low at this point

#8183 6 years ago

Pinside's evaluation average is $6400 USD - in today's CDN market that is $8400 (direct conversion) + Twilight has the arcade mod, some EL wire and a slew of other things in there. I've seen this game and it's beautiful and would fetch more than $6400 USD, this is not a routed beater. It's all original, I think the only defect is a very minor scratch the size of a pencil point. If you look at the market on pinside one just sold for $6400 with some mods, this should give you a good idea. Is the price steep yes... will you find a tron any other way then paying a premium... no..unless Stern decides to redo a VE... And I don't think the demand is high enough to warrant that, the time has passed..... unless Disney make another Tron movie...

#8184 6 years ago

I think it could fetch up to 9k cdn. Tron resells for over original retail plus this has mods.

I personally would price it at 9k.

#8185 6 years ago

I'd say 10k. cdn easy

#8186 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies. This is exactly why I asked

I'm probably going to list it given it's worth more than I originally thought. Going to give it some thought this weekend.

Again, thanks. I really appreciate the feedback.

#8187 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

PM sent

#8188 6 years ago

What’s people’s thoughts on cdn resale price for a rz? Huo with upgrades. No apron display or shaker. Standard not le.

#8189 6 years ago

This one is pending for <= $5300 USD: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61691.

NIB for $5900 USD: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57843

and another HUO for $4950 USD: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58999

Have to factor in current exchange rate is around x1.3 and also GST & PST of your province so local prices will vary depending on where in Canada and how bad one wants one. One should be able to get one shipped to someone in Alberta from USA for approx the US price x 1.3 x 1.07 + ~$1000 CDN (shipping) whatever that is. Add PST for other provinces. If near border, one could drive to pick up if close.

#8190 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What’s people’s thoughts on cdn resale price for a rz? Huo with upgrades. No apron display or shaker. Standard not le.

Just pick one up locally 1700 mins on it. No apron display. Had shaker and lighting and toy upgrades ended up costing me about 8500$

#8191 6 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Considering trading/selling my HUO Tron with 3D translite. Wondering what it's worth in Canadian $$$. Appreciate input. It's got a ton of mods and looks amazing. Still has the new game smell which is amazing. Mods include:
- easy remove pinball protector on flipper buttons so no wear on the cabinet
- blue lit flipper buttons
- EL wire. This is just regular EL wire, not the expensive kit that is out there. Orange on one side and blue on the other. The orange has recently stopped working out and I was going to replace it. Just haven't made the order
- Lit recognizer. Have original
- Stickers on all stand ups.
- Arcade mod. This is the pricey mod where the attract screen on Tron video game is shown. It is the last version released and includes a better looking arcade cab with lit joystick. I have the original arcade cab
- shaker motor
- Lit Flynn sign
- LEDs. In the GI, it's orange on one side, blue on the other. For inserts, I installed blue in the disks and white for white inserts and for the rest, I leave incandescent. This is personal preference. I don't like overly bright inserts, but really don't like yellow inserts where it should be white.
- two additional vehicles installed on ramp
- Hallmark light cycles in place of original bikes. The yellow one is no longer lite and I haven't looked into it. I have the original vehicles. I think one is Corra's car and not a bike.
- have cliffy ramp protectors and haven't installed.
- mantis scoop protector installed
Thanks for the advice!

If it helps duane, i sold my one owner (me) HUO Tron with about $1,500 more mods then yours last year for 9k i think. Hope that helps.

#8192 6 years ago

I think you just ask a price and if people will pay it, it's worth that. I use pinside and previous sales that I know about as a guideline, but at the end of the day something is only worth what people will pay. For example:

GOTPREM: 9k
STLE: 10k
TOTAN: 9500

Take em for that price today, or make me an offer, or don't. I don't care. That's what I'm asking. If you want more info, come over and play them and I'll tell you and show you everything I've done to them.

#8193 6 years ago

When I sell games I always allow myself at least a few months to move them. Start a bit high and see what kind of offers you get if any and then counter offer or relist at a lower price. Last thing you want is to be desperate or time crunched and forced to ‘give it away’

#8194 6 years ago

Full throttle, price reduced to first $7500 firm picked up!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1337814834

Added over 6 years ago: Price OBO

#8196 6 years ago

Not STLE ... That is one beautiful looking game!!! GLWS!!!

Quoted from aeonblack:

I think you just ask a price and if people will pay it, it's worth that. I use pinside and previous sales that I know about as a guideline, but at the end of the day something is only worth what people will pay. For example:
GOTPREM: 9k
STLE: 10k
TOTAN: 9500
Take em for that price today, or make me an offer, or don't. I don't care. That's what I'm asking. If you want more info, come over and play them and I'll tell you and show you everything I've done to them.

#8197 6 years ago

Txs for rz feedback. I still really like the game but will list before the year is up. Need to play it a bunch more for a couple months first.

#8198 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Not STLE ... That is one beautiful looking game!!! GLWS!!!

Yeah, and honestly, if I had the space, I probably wouldn't ever sell it. It's such a solid game. Oh well, it's nice to keep the collection moving every once in a while, keeps things fresh.

#8199 6 years ago

Champion Pub is sold pending payment.

There are 24,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/164?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.