(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 497.
#8101 6 years ago

Ok, screw the trades, just ordered new.

#8102 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ok, screw the trades, just ordered new.

What are you picking up???

#8103 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

What are you picking up???

I am assuming AFMLE seeing that the other 2 are not available new.

#8104 6 years ago

Hello pinball wizards ‍♂️
I am a new player with an old sole, looking for a Metallica pinball in Ontario. Let me know if you would consider selling me yours
Thanks I have cash or a Ravin I am posting this week to trade.

#8105 6 years ago

Possibly selling my Attack From Mars SE . Mint like new. Topper cliffys installed limited edition mirrored art blades and unique serial number. Original manual extra plastics.

Pm for more details or photos.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/afmrse-pinball-machine-with-extras-1-of-a-kind-first-made-read/1336331753?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 11,300
Also considering trades +/-cash for dialed in, WOZ, metallica,tron

#8106 6 years ago

Anyone have a police force they want to sell?

#8107 6 years ago

Anyone know where there is a good source for PDI/Roman Glass? I am addicted to the stuff and could use another 6 sheets.

#8108 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Anyone know where there is a good source for PDI/Roman Glass? I am addicted to the stuff and could use another 6 sheets.

Give Tommy at nitro a call.

#8109 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

should have loaded up when you left mrxsiv's place !

#8110 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60364

9200 usd or 11,800 cdn

I don’t see any other metle for sale in Canada...let’s do it

#8111 6 years ago

Update on my AFMRSE price drop to $10,900. And willing to entertain possible trade offers +/- cash for dmd games, preferance given to dialed in, woz, tron, metallica, game of thrones, acdc.

Pm for inquiries

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/attack-from-mars-remake-pinball-special-edition-unique-serial/1336777582?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

#8112 6 years ago

AFMR on hold Sale pending

***Update game is sold thanks to all who inquired

#8113 6 years ago

Selling a nice Swords of Fury with clear coated pf. Game is 100% functional with leds throughout. On kijiji in Calgary for 3600, would take 3300 or could be open to trades +/- cash. Would be interested in anything Elvira, tmnt, tron (even arcades) and perhaps a few others.

#8114 6 years ago
Quoted from yanek2rank:

Selling a nice Swords of Fury with clear coated pf. Game is 100% functional with leds throughout. On kijiji in Calgary for 3600, would take 3300 or could be open to trades +/- cash. Would be interested in anything Elvira, tmnt, tron (even arcades) and perhaps a few others.

Lionman!

#8115 6 years ago
Quoted from yanek2rank:

Very tempting

#8116 6 years ago

BAM!

El Dorado, Freedom and Jungle in Winnepeg on kijiji - ED looks nice!

All three for $2000! I'd jump but no space

Looks like good deal so passing on.

#8117 6 years ago

Up for trade AS pro cliffys, shaker, coloured plastic protectors. Under 800 plays. Let me know if interested.

#8118 6 years ago

I put my breakshot up for trade on kijiji. Looking for late 80s and later pins for trade. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested!

#8119 6 years ago

Looking for Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary edition. Thanks.

#8120 6 years ago

Willing to trade a MINT Lotr with color dmd for a Cftbl and cash. Also going to put Champion Pub back up online $5300.

#8121 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Also going to put Champion Pub back up online $5300.

Damn Spencer you are killing me!!

#8123 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

If anyone is interested in a restored CFTBL, T2 or Shadow let me know.

Spencer

#8124 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Willing to trade a MINT Lotr with color dmd for a Cftbl and cash. Also going to put Champion Pub back up online $5300.

I am interested in LOTR but no CFTBL. Let me know if there are any other options for this? Spencer

#8125 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

I am interested in LOTR but no CFTBL. Let me know if there are any other options for this? spencer

Well, maybe I can sell it if I can get Cobra's creature.

#8126 6 years ago

I'm coming to Edmonton this weekend. Anybody have a Metallica, Mustang Premium or anything else they would consider parting with?

QSS

#8127 6 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I'm coming to Edmonton this weekend. Anybody have a Metallica, Mustang Premium or anything else they would consider parting with?
QSS

extraballingtmc is selling his MET LE. It's beautiful and plays perfectly. Pretty sure he can ship as well.

#8128 6 years ago

That’s absolute correct!

Can ship safe and secure with nitro.

Before anyone asks no I can’t bring to yegpin I’m planning on flying this year sorry.

Bring some offers that start will 11 and don’t involve a trade and let’s do a deal.

#8129 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

That’s absolute correct!
Before anyone asks no I can’t bring to yegpin I’m planning on flying this year sorry.
Bring some offers that start will 11 and don’t involve a trade and let’s do a deal.

$11.00

No trades

I'll cover shipping

#8130 6 years ago

Shit! I’ve been had lol

#8131 6 years ago

I will do one better, and even dozen! And will pick up as I am Local.

#8132 6 years ago

That’s absolute correct!

Throw it on Tommy's truck

#8133 6 years ago

Ok ok.

I'll concede.

$11.00 USD

... and I'll still cover shipping

#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Up for trade AS pro cliffys, shaker, coloured plastic protectors. Under 800 plays. Let me know if interested.

Any bites on this yet? I may be interested and could offer up either GoT Pro or IMVE. Both have brand new colordmd and shakers. But, I need to think on this...

Rob

#8135 6 years ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

extraballingtmc is selling his MET LE. It's beautiful and plays perfectly. Pretty sure he can ship as well.

That’s absolute correct!

I know your game is a beautiful and it's a sweet machine but I just can't bring myself to spend $11k on a game. I have the ability but I just can't do it.

Good luck with your sale.

QSS

#8136 6 years ago

Still would consider trading my Full Throttle mint with no issues, powder coat, artblades.

looking for IMVE, Met pro or aerosmith pro plus cash

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X0boHjQylHtJqqY42

#8137 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Any bites on this yet? I may be interested and could offer up either GoT Pro or IMVE. Both have brand new colordmd and shakers. But, I need to think on this...
Rob

Have some things in the mix right now most just want a cash deal.

#8138 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Have some things in the mix right now most just want a cash deal.

No problem. The next Stern is right around the corner and I may way to see what that is. I'm in no rush anyhow.

Rob

#8139 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No problem. The next Stern is right around the corner and I may way to see what that is. I'm in no rush anyhow.
Rob

Ya I've been thinking about that to.

#8140 6 years ago

Hey folks. Will have a Sopranos for sale shortly (probably end of week). $5700 OBO.

Also, have an old school pinball cart/lift for sale as well. Taking offers.

Both available for pick up in Saskatoon.

#8141 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Game of thrones for sale?

#8142 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Game of thrones for sale?

I'm only selling if there's something I want to replace it with. Right now that's a bit of a question mark. I'm interested to see what the next Stern game is. Need to wait a few weeks to see what pops up.

Rob

#8143 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm only selling if there's something I want to replace it with. Right now that's a bit of a question mark. I'm interested to see what the next Stern game is. Need to wait a few weeks to see what pops up.
Rob

Lemme know

#8145 6 years ago

Did someone have an HEP AFM for sale here a while back?

#8146 6 years ago

Anybody looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle? Starship Troopers?

I think I'll be posting them for sale this weekend, or preferably a trade on DMD Williams/Bally machines. I need to shake up my interest a bit. I've been pin idle too long...

#8148 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Did someone have an HEP AFM for sale here a while back?

It used to be pingod AFM but I can't recall who he sold it to. Lord_of_the_pins was selling for that person as they are not on the site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149#post-3951157

#8149 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

It used to be pingod AFM but I can't recall who he sold it to. lord_of_the_pins was selling for that person as they are not on the site.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149#post-3951157

I believe it is still available.
It is not a HEP restoration.
But it is extremely nice

#8150 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I believe it is still available.
It is not a HEP restoration.
But it is extremely nice

Like, really really really nice.

Ken

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/163?hl=lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.