(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 497.
#8051 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My wife was quoted 7090 plus tax. On a new pro out of absolute in stoon. He said last month they were 7690 he said it varies with the exchange rate which is locked in the day they cross the border?

Maybe Player one has relaxed its price gouging? A new pro hasn't been that low since last spring when Player One introduce a second price hike for the year (first was Stern). It's still nowhere close to the $5000 + tax from 3 or 4 years ago....

Rob

#8052 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

My wife was quoted 7090 plus tax. On a new pro out of absolute in stoon. He said last month they were 7690 he said it varies with the exchange rate which is locked in the day they cross the border?

Nice ... Thats a decent price..... whatcha thinking of picking up?!?

#8053 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe Player one has relaxed its price gouging? A new pro hasn't been that low since last spring when Player One introduce a second price hike for the year (first was Stern). It's still nowhere close to the $5000 + tax from 3 or 4 years ago....
Rob

7090 cad is about 5650 usd. Is that on par switch prices in the USA? I think it might be.

#8054 6 years ago

I could be wrong but I think nitro is at 6995. Give tommy a call, plus his service is unbeatable.

#8055 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I could be wrong but I think nitro is at 6995. Give tommy a call, plus his service is unbeatable.

Ya but unless you live in his backyard, like you... you gotta tack on $300 shipping ... so technically it looks to be cheaper to buy local for once....

#8056 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Ya but unless you live in his backyard, like you... you gotta tack on $300 shipping ... so technically it looks to be cheaper to buy local for once....

Nitro currently includes depot shipping on Stern's.

#8057 6 years ago

Well sucks to be me.... cause I was charged $295 each for both of my games shipped.... is this a new policy? I also remember asking for a break on the shipping since I was buying two and you said there was nothing you could do... I’m not upset by it just confused. I have had good service from tommy, and will probably deal with nitro again.
But having completion is a good thing. It keeps people honest and on their best game. Look at stern and them having to compete with its new competition .... its breeds excellence .

#8058 6 years ago

Well sucks to be me.... cause I was charged $295 each for both of my games shipped.... is this a new policy? I also remember asking for a break on the shipping since I was buying two and you said there was nothing you could do... I’m not upset by it just confused. I have had good service from tommy, and will probably deal with nitro again.
But having completion is a good thing. It keeps people honest and on their best game. Look at stern and them having to compete with its new competition .... its breeds excellence .

We are no longer a reseller for P1. Previous shipping and pricing was based having to buy from them.

#8059 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We are no longer a reseller for P1. Previous shipping and pricing was based having to buy from them.

Ahhh i see... so it was just bad timing on my part.... well at least your not under their thumb anymore and able to offer more! The future looks bright

#8060 6 years ago

Nice ... Thats a decent price..... whatcha thinking of picking up?!?

I've been humming and hawing about picking a new in box game. She seen he had posted that day that he had a few games in stock right now so she asked prices and let me know. I thought the prices were relatively decent. I would definitely buy from nitro if I was ordering something in specific. But no harm in checking on prices especially if I could be home with it in 5 hours of deciding on a machine.

#8061 6 years ago

Sorry guys wasn't trying to stir up trouble was just sharing info since i had heard recently.

#8062 6 years ago

What does a BOP go for these days in good condition? Also, anyone looking to part with theirs?

#8063 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Sorry guys wasn't trying to stir up trouble was just sharing info since i had heard recently.

No stirring... just discussing.... good to know options

#8064 6 years ago

Cumulative costs do go indeed down when more than one game is shipped by us. You might also find our prices on new games to be quite competitive, phone me (604-872-5757) to get my best price for you as a collector in British Columbia...

#8065 6 years ago

Might but probably not as you are a reseller thru p1.

Nitro has the best stern, jjp, cgc, ap etc pricing around here. Plus their support can’t be beat!

Toaster is a collector in sk not bc.

#8066 6 years ago

YA being on the prairies sucks for pinball

#8067 6 years ago

Is this true @flipperfreak? Are Stern Pros now selling at 7k CAD with the revised exchange rate? And are you able to ship to Ontario now? I heard there may have been territorial restrictions with Stern between you and Player One.

#8068 6 years ago

Shout out to Dustin! Thanks bud, loving it already!!

#8069 6 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Is this true flipperfreak? Are Stern Pros now selling at 7k CAD with the revised exchange rate? And are you able to ship to Ontario now? I heard there may have been territorial restrictions with Stern between you and Player One.

The restriction was based on a short lived agreement we had with P1. The agreement is now toast. Nitro ships all brands Canada wide. Contact me anytime for a quote (604) 226-5346.

Thanks,

Tommy

#8070 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Shout out to Dustin! Thanks bud, loving it already!!

Thanks for the easy transaction, enjoy the game bud!

#8071 6 years ago

The restriction was based on a short lived agreement we had with P1. The agreement is now toast. Nitro ships all brands Canada wide. Contact me anytime for a quote (604) 226-5346.
Thanks,
Tommy

Now we truly have some competition nationwide. TY

#8072 6 years ago

Thanks,
Tommy

Sold TF LE and called Tommy and booked My Houdini. Didn't even bother calling P1.

#8073 6 years ago

I'd like to trade my very nice TOM for TAF in similar condition. Also interested in TZ, Stern Star Trek, TWD. Anyone in the Maritimes interested?

Considering putting my Elvira (and the Party Monsters) up too.

Also considering selling, but trade is my first preference.

#8074 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Sold TF LE and called Tommy and booked My Houdini. Didn't even bother calling P1.

Tommy is the best to deal with if there is a problem he fixes it. My experience with the other is much different!

#8075 6 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Tommy is the best to deal with if there is a problem he fixes it. My experience with the other is much different!

Agreed. Tommy goes above and beyond with respect to customer service. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for their next game.

Unfortunately, I've had some piss poor dealings with P1, that lends to me not being a fan. Been burned more than helped.

#8076 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Nice! I really want one but have heard from several people how tight the shots are. Since I'm not very good, not sure I'd enjoy that. Ill play it with the wife at YEGPIN and make the call with Tommy right there!

#8077 6 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars they are ready to trade? Or a Hobbit?

#8078 6 years ago

Metallica master of puppets le still available. Huo, original owner, cliffys, cdmd, mirror blades, goodie bag, extra set of drops

12k no trades

#8079 6 years ago

Anyone got a Taxi or Cyclone for sale?

#8080 6 years ago

What is a mint Hercules worth?

#8081 6 years ago

Anyone interested in an immaculate T2?

#8082 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

What is a mint Hercules worth?

Since you don't own it, a sore back? That thing is huge!!

#8083 6 years ago

I have never heard anything good about owning Hercules.
I can only imagine the cost of having to replace a bumper cap or plastic.
18 square feet of gone to a 79 SS.
Damn near a pool table.
Just my 2 cents.

#8084 6 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I have never heard anything good about owning Hercules.
I can only imagine the cost of having to replace a bumper cap or plastic.
18 square feet of gone to a 79 SS.
Damn near a pool table.
Just my 2 cents.

Yea that's basically what I was thinking. It wouldn't even fit down my stairs. Just someone offered me one.

#8085 6 years ago

If I had a Hercules, I would put it out on location. That location would be my curb, in the hopes that someone would take it, but it would still totally be on location. Hell, I'd even plug it in!

#8086 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If I had a Hercules, I would put it out on location. That location would be my curb, in the hopes that someone would take it, but it would still totally be on location. Hell, I'd even plug it in!

Haha! I'm gonna screen shot that and send it to this guy. He's telling me it's worth 3100! It's mint and has the original shipping and service manual. I looked up game play and it literally suck. And a waste of real estate for sure.

#8087 6 years ago

It is a novelty game more than anything great for an Expo or a Pin show but otherwise I wouldn’t buy one for home use. Can you say boring!!!!

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Haha! I'm gonna screen shot that and send it to this guy. He's telling me it's worth 3100! It's mint and has the original shipping and service manual. I looked up game play and it literally suck. And a waste of real estate for sure.

#8088 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It is a novelty game more than anything great for an Expo or a Pin show but otherwise I wouldn’t buy one for home use. Can you say boring!!!!

Just needs a 2x6...

#8089 6 years ago

I wouldn’t take one for free nib

#8090 6 years ago

So, nobody wants to sell a Creature, how about moving a Fish Tales?

#8091 6 years ago

awwww man I would love to play a Hercules in amazing shape. It's so meditative! I always put coins in when I find one.

#8092 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yea that's what I was thinking. I actually suggested to the guy that he attend yegpin and I told him that Hercules would be a hit there, but I was not interested in buying it as it wasn't very good game play and would take up too much space in my house. Hopefully he bites I would play a few games on that bad boy if it was at a show.

#8093 6 years ago

Anybody in here that has the TOTAN and ES on edmonton Kijiji right now?

#8094 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anybody in here that has the TOTAN and ES on edmonton Kijiji right now?

They are mine.

#8095 6 years ago

Edited because I bought new instead of trading.

#8096 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Champion Pub ( amazing playfield, you wont find one nicer ) Will sell for $5400

Assuming fully working, that's a great deal on the Champion Pub!

#8097 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Assuming fully working, that's a great deal on the Champion Pub!

Fully working, needs a "body boxer" switch but plays 99% otherwise. Playfield wise it looks better than new.Led's, new decals, boxer parts, skip rope, punching bag, decals, etc. New side rails, coin door as well. Cliffy's installed.

#8098 6 years ago

I’m thinking of moving my Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park Lost World. Both are clean, working 100%, with factory toppers, no broken plastics, full LEDs, Titan Rubber and ColorDMDs. Looking for $7900 CAD or $6250 USD. Prefer to move them as a combo but might sell separately. My thinking is JP is a 3K machine plus the ColorDMD and JPLW is 2.5K plus the ColorDMD in USD. I know my price is on the high side for pinside but games are hard to come by on the west coast and I had to pay on the high side to get them.

#8099 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I’m thinking of moving my Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park Lost World. Both are clean, working 100%, with factory toppers, no broken plastics, full LEDs, Titan Rubber and ColorDMDs. Looking for $7900 CAD or $6250 USD. Prefer to move them as a combo but would sell separately. My thinking is JP is a 3K machine plus the ColorDMD and JPLW is 2.5K plus the ColorDMD in USD. I know my price is on the high side for pinside but games are hard to come by on the west coast and I had to pay on the high side to get them.

Seems fair to me. JP in good condition is better than 3K to start.

#8100 6 years ago

PM sent on DE Jurassic

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/162 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.