(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 496.
#7901 6 years ago

I wish there was a Knight Rider pin, that would be awesome. Kind of funny how often people spell it that way!

#7902 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

If the status of Night rider changes and it becomes available again...I would be interested.

Sorry ImNotNorm it has sold, but to another great local pinhead and our friend Robert. He will no doubt do an amazing job bullet proofing the boards.

Stretch7 You might be right, Just like selling T3. "It's all about progression, loiterers should be arrested." - Jay Z

Virtual Pin is bargain priced at 2800.00 firm. Come get it! I'll even include the bad ass Nitro Pinball sticker stuck to the side. Call it an LE art package.

#7903 6 years ago
Quoted from GEZ-:

I wish there was a Knight Rider pin, that would be awesome. Kind of funny how often people spell it that way!

totally, nice catch, It's even more fun to explain to people.

#7904 6 years ago

Very Nice Revenge from Mars Pinball for sale in Georgetown ON $4000

Original WG CRT monitor recently capped and looks great
Full LEDs installed

Pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qzqwSWQCbntOkqvv1

Thanks!

Nick

#7905 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Sorry thehuemanatee it has sold, but to another great local pinhead and our friend Robert. He will no doubt do an amazing job bullet proofing the boards.

Ok...figured it didn't hurt to throw the offer out there. Good to know it's going to be in good hands

#7906 6 years ago

Anyone know who had the Gb pro for sale on kijiji from the Edmonton area? Did it end up selling?

#7907 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone know who had the Gb pro for sale on kijiji from the Edmonton area? Did it end up selling?

It's still there....he seems to take it down and repost it periodically. Fresh ad was 2 days ago.....but it's been available for months now.

I believe one of his ads stated it was a previously routed pin (but now his reposts don't mention that fact)

#7908 6 years ago

Yea I noticed he changed the routed part out. For some reason I couldn't see the ad in my search. Thanks very much. Do you happen to know what kind of shape the machine is in?

#7909 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Yea I noticed he changed the routed part out. For some reason I couldn't see the ad in my search. Thanks very much. Do you happen to know what kind of shape the machine is in?

No I don't sorry....just from what I've seen in his numerous postings.

#7910 6 years ago

No problem. Thanks.

#7911 6 years ago

Anybody got a Road Show for sale by any chance?

#7912 6 years ago

Just wondering if anyone in Calgary (or AB actually) might want to trade a Metallica Pro (modded) or LE for a HUO Aerosmith Pro? Looking to gauge interest and hopefully work out a deal that works for both parties. Send me a PM if anyone is interested. Thanks!

#7913 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I corrected the link in the ad - thanks for pointing it out
Hate to sell this (as I am a sucker for drop targets) but my wife hates the chimes
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Gottlieb "Volley" still for sale. Price reduced to $1400 CAD

#7914 6 years ago

Anyone know what a Panthera is worth?

#7915 6 years ago

Anybody got an old Joker Poker (SS) they want to sell? I have a play field and a back glass so a rough one will do just fine.

Thanks,

Dave Andrew

#7916 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone know what a Panthera is worth?

$1500

#7917 6 years ago
Quoted from Heatbag:

Anybody got an old Joker Poker (SS) they want to sell? I have a play field and a back glass so a rough one will do just fine.
Thanks,
Dave Andrew

Hey dave, did you ever get a hold of pinsider LINKAGE & check about the one he had? You have been searching for a JP for a while now.. good luck!

#7918 6 years ago

What would a widebody regular glass be worth? From STTNG if that means anything?

Minor scratches average to good condition?

I also have an old Williams DMD. Still works needs a bit of a warmup. Great back up if anyone wants one. Price = whatever is fair I'll take on it.

#7919 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

What would a widebody regular glass be worth? From STTNG if that means anything?
I also have an old Williams DMD. Still works needs a bit of a warmup. Great back up if anyone wants one. Price = whatever is fair I'll take on it.

$20

#7920 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hey dave, did you ever get a hold of pinsider LINKAGE & check about the one he had? You have been searching for a JP for a while now.. good luck!

Yeah I did.....NFLD is a long ways away. I may still go for it if he still has it, just thought I'd see if I could find one a little closer.
Cheers!

#7921 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Dmds that take awhile to warm up mean it's out gassing and shouldn't be used as it puts a lot of stress on the high voltage section of the dmd controller and can burn out components on the board.
Used glass I give away free so I don't have to haul it to the dump.

#7922 6 years ago

No dice on JP. My buddy is restoring it now.

#7923 6 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

No dice on JP. My buddy is restoring it now.

Restoring it is a good call. Good luck.

#7924 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Gottlieb "Volley" still for sale. Price reduced to $1400 CAD

If your wife hates the chimes I have an old electronic sounds upgrade kit for chime vintage games - trades welcome. Perhaps then you can keep the game?

John :-#)#

#7925 6 years ago
Quoted from Heatbag:

Thanks,
Dave Andrew

Dave, you can use most System 1 narrow body game cabinets for your Joker Poker playfield - assuming the backglass fits. So most any wreck will do.
That might simplify your search...
I don't have any cabinets for sale at this time though.

#7926 6 years ago

Anyone have a No Good Gofers in Calg that would have me over for a few games? Never played it but its on my short list as the possible next pin. I'll bring the beer!

#7927 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Anyone have a No Good Gofers in Calg that would have me over for a few games? Never played it but its on my short list as the possible next pin. I'll bring the beer!

Al Miller does.
He might let you play it,lol.

#7928 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Al Miller does.
He might let you play it,lol.

I've met algrande once, good guy, awesome collection. Al - you remember me? I bought some glass off you. What do you say? lol

#7929 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I've met algrande once, good guy, awesome collection. Al - you remember me? I bought some glass off you. What do you say? lol

Don't wake the beast! Maybe if you promise to bring the beer...

#7930 6 years ago

Full Throttle for sale or trade/partial trade. $8K OBO

Trades need to be 100% working as it will be going on route. Don't really care about cosmetic issues.

Preference given to newer Sterns, classic Sterns or B/W. Or WoZ. Let me know via PM.

Thanks

#7931 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Dave, you can use most System 1 narrow body game cabinets for your Joker Poker playfield - assuming the backglass fits. So most any wreck will do.

I'm using a Cleopatra cabinet with Joker Poker playfield and glass to make myself "Jokerpatra"

#7932 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I'm using a Cleopatra cabinet with Joker Poker playfield and glass to make myself "Jokerpatra"

That's gonna be one cool machine, and one with an admirable history....best of luck!
I see you've got a nice Volley for sale. If I didn't already have six wedge heads I'd come and buy it. One of these days I've got to come over and check out your collection as we agreed at the Vancouver Flipout. Talk soon.

#7933 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Thanks John,

Dave

#7934 6 years ago

Seeing if there’s any interest in an Avengers Pro. Comes with Color DMD led panel, coin taker led kit, speaker inserts and lights, Stern update kit, Hooked clear Loki plastics, Modfather custom shooter rod. Only looking for trades on this. Currently looking for Mustang Pro, Transformers Pro, Iron Man, Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro, X-men Pro, Shrek. +/- cash as needed.

Any questions or concerns just ask.

#7935 6 years ago

Hello from the states guys. I know I am not from Canada but frequent pretty often the GTA area. I am looking for some imported EM pins and was wondering if anyone had any of the following for sale. I am looking for the following

Zaccaria: Combat
Zaccaria: Universe
Zaccaria: Circus
Recel: Criterium 75
Recel: Underwater
Recel: Lady Luck
Recel: Space Race
Recel: Icarus
Sonic: Birdman
Sonic: Butterfly
Sonic: Jai Alai
Sonic: Jokers Wild
Sonic: Prospector
Segasa: Cannes
Segasa: Monaco
Allied Leisure: Sea Hunt

If you guys have any of these and are looking to move them, please let me know. Thanks!

#7936 6 years ago

Selling my POTC if any intrest pm me.

#7937 6 years ago

Selling my Metallica le. Huo original owner. Everything perfect. No hammer or drop issues. Includes mirror blades and colour dmd.

No trades, cash or eft only.

Can ship thru nitro.

$13,000 cdn

Have lots of pics if you like send me your cell.

#7938 6 years ago

The Metallica is the master of puppets edition, 104/500, has goody bag and extra set of drop targets, also has dirty Donny autograph on instruction card.

#7939 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Selling my Metallica le. Huo original owner. Everything perfect. No hammer or drop issues. Includes mirror blades and colour dmd.
No trades, cash or eft only.
Can ship thru nitro.
$13,000 cdn
Have lots of pics if you like send me your cell.

No,don't do it lol.

#7940 6 years ago

I know lol. Dream theme for me and never thought I would sell but it will be 5 years this summer and that’s long enough. Time to enjoy something else in its place.

#7941 6 years ago

TFLE up for grabs for $6500 includes Lighted Flipper buttons, mirror blades, cliffy set for Megatron and cube. Slight wrinkling at the front left leg on the side but added protectors for it.

#7942 6 years ago

I know lol. Dream theme for me and never thought I would sell but it will be 5 years this summer and that’s long enough. Time to enjoy something else in its place.

I can see 10 other games on your list to move first

#7943 6 years ago

...like Gold Wings which I would rather play over Meatallica any day!

#7944 6 years ago

Thinking of selling CQ MB. If you are interested please message me. Need space for Houdini.

#7945 6 years ago

So looks like not much interest in the trade I had posted - now looking to sell Mint condition Aerosmith Pro, HUO - ideally local sale only in Calgary. PM for pics and details. Looking to finance another purchase.
Thanks in advance!

#7947 6 years ago

Dustin, $9500 and one lost friend gets it done. Still cant believe being a stand up guy, turned out this way.

#7948 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Dustin, $9500 and one lost friend gets it done. Still cant believe being a stand up guy, turned out this way.

Too bad you werent still talking, could have sent him my way

#7949 6 years ago

Looking to trade T3. All trim, legs and wireforms have been powder coated, NVRAM has been installed, ColorDMD LED panel installed, Cointaker LED kit, Mirror Blades, speaker inserts, and speaker light kit. Game plays as it should.

Looking to trade for one of the following, working or not: Monopoly, Mustang Pro, X-Men Pro, Transformers, Avatar, Shrek, CSI, Playboy (Stern), Austin Powers, Sharkey's Shootout, Aerosmith Pro. +/- cash.

Any questions, just ask.

#7950 6 years ago

TFLE up now $6200 includes Lighted Flipper buttons, mirror blades, cliffy set for Megatron and cube. Slight wrinkling at the front left leg on the side but added protectors for it. Pictures available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fe2bWAxKIvZR6LbqrbtFZZltsMZtaLYI

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/159 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.