(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,590 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 431 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 492.
#7851 6 years ago

Uship should get bids but it would be safe to get a backup plan. Whatever you do do not get R&L. You could call Michelle Bianci at STI to get a quote. If you go with them make sure the guys at the auction pack this thing very well and in accordance to the packaging standards of the transport board of America. These fuckers use every trick in the book to get away with it if they damage the game. Ask the auction folks to take 100,000,000 pictures of it unwrapped, wrapped, videos of it being wrapped you name it.

#7852 6 years ago

T3 sold locally.

#7853 6 years ago

Anyone looking for new mirror blades? I've got Stern and Williams/Bally available.

$85.00 a set.

Edmonton pickup available.

Pm if interested.

#7854 6 years ago

AC/DC premium is sold.

Thanks for the inquiries

#7855 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone looking for new mirror blades? I've got Stern and Williams/Bally available.
$85.00 a set.
Pm if interested.

Damn it, I could use three Stern sets.......

#7856 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

$85.00 a set.
Pm if interested.

*edit* 2 sets of sterns, 4 sets of wms/ballly available.

*edit* 1 set of stern blades left. 4 wms/bally

#7857 6 years ago

Stern blades sold. Thanks!
3 sets of Williams/Bally available.

I'll be in west Edmonton tomorrow if interested in a set.

#7858 6 years ago

Aerosmith LE HUO for sale, $10,900
Pics available upon request.
Also listed on the other Canadian websites.

#7859 6 years ago

Bummer! I wanted to play it at your place some more...

#7860 6 years ago

I had a local trade for a T2 plus cash for my beautiful ToM, but it fell through.

I have a stunning ToM up for trade for a nice T2. Way to much to list. PM if you are interested.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5VaUrzviGtf

#7861 6 years ago

Still have a huo gb premium for sale. No ghosting, 10/30 playfield date and all the fixes done so it plays perfect. Can ship all wrapped up on a pallet with tracking number.

#7862 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I had a local trade for a T2 plus cash for my beautiful ToM, but it fell through.
I have a stunning ToM up for trade for a nice T2. Way to much to list. PM if you are interested.

Theatre of Magic... One of 4 games I'd love to have. Congrats to the eventual new owner!

#7863 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Bump for an honest seller and an amazing TOM.

#7864 6 years ago

$2800 for Pinside members

Cab painted with pimp stencils
New Bgresto backglass
Rebuilt the SDB, remote battery added and fixed the rectifier
Rebuilt flippers and moved away from the linear mechs
Bunch of other little fixes and touches

#7865 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Call me algrande

#7866 6 years ago

Walking dead Pro and TFLE Combo are be up for sale. Both are HUO. I'm the first owner for TWD and the 3rd for TFLE.

[b]TWD Pro $7500[/b]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XyXy1B6yI46vhPh8jq-PAPf5AG-AfASC
Game is immaculate, I'm the first owner purchased directly through P1.
Game as undercab red lighting
Shaker motor
pinbits plastics (some installed, the importnat ones)
cliffy carbon magnet protector
Railroad crossing sign mod (will be installed before pick up, takes 2 minutes)

[b]TFLE Combo $6500[/b]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fe2bWAxKIvZR6LbqrbtFZZltsMZtaLYI
Game is near perfect. Third Owner. Small ding at the drop target in front of Megatron (very minor).
Mirror Blades (there was a scratch behind on the cab and decided to updrage it with mirror blades). Looks better with them on anyways so win win)
Upgraded GI LEDS
Metal leg cab corner protectors (I added them because their was a small amount of cab wrinkling on the front left side in pictures)
Left side , side rail as a scratch.
Cliffy bought but not installed for drop target and kickout Allspark on left.
Changed Bumble bee but still have original

#7867 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Call me algrande

Ok..you're @algrande! Ba dum dum

#7868 6 years ago

Walking dead Pro and TFLE Combo are be up for sale. Both are HUO. I'm the first owner for TWD and the 3rd for TFLE.
[b]TWD Pro $7500[/b] *SOLD*
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XyXy1B6yI46vhPh8jq-PAPf5AG-AfASC
Game is immaculate, I'm the first owner purchased directly through P1.
Game as undercab red lighting
Shaker motor
pinbits plastics (some installed, the importnat ones)
cliffy carbon magnet protector
Railroad crossing sign mod (will be installed before pick up, takes 2 minutes)
[b]TFLE Combo $6500[/b]
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fe2bWAxKIvZR6LbqrbtFZZltsMZtaLYI
Game is near perfect. Third Owner. Small ding at the drop target in front of Megatron (very minor).
Mirror Blades (there was a scratch behind on the cab and decided to updrage it with mirror blades). Looks better with them on anyways so win win)
Upgraded GI LEDS
Metal leg cab corner protectors (I added them because their was a small amount of cab wrinkling on the front left side in pictures)
Left side , side rail as a scratch.
Cliffy bought but not installed for drop target and kickout Allspark on left.
Changed Bumble bee but still have original

#7869 6 years ago

Full Throttle still up for sale or trade.

Also still looking for a reasonably priced Creature.

#7870 6 years ago

Putting my completely restored Monster Bash up for trade looking for the following machines Tommy, Congo, CFTBL, Flintstones if you have something else doesn't hurt to ask may consider other titles may consider an outright sale. Ad on Pinside listed below for pictures PM me if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57622

#7871 6 years ago

Prospector and gb both sold.

#7872 6 years ago

Decided to change thing up. Listing my CV and SC. Both very nice domestic pins. PM me for pictures and details.

#7873 6 years ago

Well the Herd is thinning so long to
Secret Service
Hook
Elvis
RiverBoat

All going to Victoria and a new Home.

#7874 6 years ago

Selling a very nice Gottlieb "Volley". I assume the game was originally from Calgary since it has a Chinook Vending decal on the apron. I've often wondered if I played this actual machine when I lived in Calgary back in the 70's....
Here's my CL ad:
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

Added over 6 years ago: ***Volley is sold***

#7875 6 years ago

link not working this one does vancouver.craigslist.ca link nice looking game , pictures are well done . good luck with the sale

#7876 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

link not working this one does vancouver.craigslist.ca link

I corrected the link in the ad - thanks for pointing it out

Hate to sell this (as I am a sucker for drop targets) but my wife hates the chimes

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#7877 6 years ago

Wow! Sounds like a beauty! Glws

#7878 6 years ago

thinking of selling my kiss pro. i'm the only owner and I haven't put many plays on it. Just gauging interest if there is anyone in Victoria, BC looking for one.

#7879 6 years ago

I’m looking to trade my Tales of the Arabian Nights for a WOZ, TH or DI.
If anyone is interested, I am willing to add an Earth Shaker to the deal at a much discounted price to help make it happen.
If you have one let’s talk.

#7880 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

thinking of selling my kiss pro. i'm the only owner and I haven't put many plays on it. Just gauging interest if there is anyone in Victoria, BC looking for one.

Price?

#7881 6 years ago

I have a GB LE that will be up forsale/trade very soon with a brand new playfield (zero plays). Perfect condition cab. I'm putting the value on that one at around 12k. Local cash pickup or trade only. Let me know if interested.

#7882 6 years ago
Quoted from Gunnder:

I have a GB LE that will be up forsale/trade very soon with a brand new playfield (zero plays). Perfect condition cab. I'm putting the value on that one at around 12k. Let me know if interested. Local cash pickup or trade only. No shipping.

#7883 6 years ago

Just gauging interest at the moment. $6000

#7884 6 years ago

I'm coming to Kitchener, ON over the Christmas holidays and I have a nice NBA Fastbreak I could bring for trade but I'd need to know within the next day, also maybe a Gladiators and a Funhouse.

#7885 6 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted to thank the following pinsiders for either selling or trading a pin with me this past year. Thanks guys
@nighthawk128
@nightsearcher
@freezie
@ranchero
@jesperpark

Also want to give the biggest thanks to @bcrage88 and puck for Yegpin 2017. I was close to leaving the hobby and almost didn't go. It totally renewed my love of all things pinball. Not just playing pins but the awesome, supportive community this hobby provides! To everyone else I had beers and conversations with over this past year, Cheers

Looking forward to what 2018 brings. Happy holidays everyone!!!!!!

#7886 6 years ago

Ok I hate being price police but has anyone seen the 1966 Crosstown ad on Saskatchewan Kijiji?? Are you kidding me? He’s even “price reduced” this deal. Lol. Complete with completely destroyed cabinet and home made wood lock bar. Just $1000 for a completely destroyed EM. Lol.

#7887 6 years ago

Yea I talked with him lol. He won't listen claims it's worth that much.

#7888 6 years ago

Kijiji syndrome lol just as worst as ebay syndrome

#7889 6 years ago

Hey just wondering if anyone in regina has a spare flipper coil FL-11630/50v for a Williams. Cheers

#7890 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey just wondering if anyone in regina has a spare flipper coil FL-11630/50v for a Williams. Cheers

I checked and I only have 629 (blue) and 411 (orange). 630 is red (weak) right?

Rob

#7891 6 years ago

Yea it's a red one thanks very much. Trying to get the line up tuned up to have a Queen City pinball meet up. Whirlwinds flipper started machinegunning, I think it's prob the coil. I'll make an order. If anyone from town needs anything thrown in let me know.

#7892 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Yea it's a red one thanks very much. Trying to get the line up tuned up to have a Queen City pinball meet up. Whirlwinds flipper started machinegunning, I think it's prob the coil. I'll make an order. If anyone from town needs anything thrown in let me know.

Check that a copper winding has not broken off one of the solder lugs. Also check the EOS, maybe clean that and the cabinet flipper switch.

Rob

#7893 6 years ago

Ya pulsing is usually end of stoke... not a bad coil

#7894 6 years ago

2018 time to clean house!
Most of my current collection is for sale! Woot! Other then King Pin / Annie / Johnny all other pins are going to be for sale. I’ll be posting them on Kijiji /Pinside for sale ads next week. Just giving pinside a heads up. Why the big sale? Just changing the line up and looking to only keep one machine of each era. EM/SS/Modern. Small basement and decided that I only want 2/3 machines in house. The collection grew faster then I could keep up. Knight Rider is pending sale.
Machines on the list; Fireball home edition, On Beam, Robocop, Virtual Pin Cab, and Hollywood.

#7895 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Most of my current collection is for sale! Woot! Other then King Pin / Annie / Johnny all other pins are going to be for sale. I’ll be posting them on Kijiji /Pinside for sale ads next week. Just giving pinside a heads up. Why the big sale? Just changing the line up and looking to only keep one machine of each era. EM/SS/Modern. Small basement and decided that I only want 2/3 machines in house. The collection grew faster then I could keep up. Knight Rider is pending sale.
Machines on the list; Fireball home edition, On Beam, Robocop, Virtual Pin Cab, and Hollywood.

But if you want from every era, you'll need a new stern/jjp/other that has a colour lcd display with video.

Hmm....?

#7896 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Pm sent

#7897 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Knight Rider is pending sale.

If the status of Night rider changes and it becomes available again...I would be interested.

#7898 6 years ago

Yeah, Night Rider is a good game and it's historic to boot. Its Bally's first Solid State machine. I own it's "brother from another mother" (1977 "Pinball"), Stern's first Solid State machine).
Both games were released as EM and SS versions, marking the end of EM's for both manufacturers.

Best thing about both these machines - CHIMES

#7899 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

But if you want from every era, you'll need a new stern/jjp/other that has a colour lcd display with video.
Hmm....?

I hope to pick up Alice Cooper depending on total cost of home renovations. Other then Gardians (in law has it) nothing from Stern recently excites me. Dialed In would be the only JJP that would fit in my house. Lol. Maybe a Monster Bash remake can take Johnny’s spot.

Robocop is sold pending negotiations.

Fireball Home edition is $200 for anyone asking wondering. It’s in bad bad bad shape.

#7900 6 years ago

Puck it sounds like you made a alcohol induced New Years resolution your going to regret

There are 24,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 492.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/158 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.