(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 496.
#7751 6 years ago

Guns N Roses is sold pending pickup.

Thanks for all comments and inquiries

#7752 6 years ago

Anyone have a dmd or led dmd for sale? East/ontario?

#7753 6 years ago

Looking for a Creature from the Black Lagoon if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

#7754 6 years ago

I have an Elvis Pinball machine available for trade. Game works 100%, and has had the following done to it: gold flipper bats, NVRAM , clear button protectors, new second level playfield, new left ramp, new plastic set, custom speaker grills with inserts, Pinball bulb LED kit and speaker lights, custom shooter rod, color DMD installed, and game blades by tilt. New t-molding included, not installed. Not interested in selling.
Looking to trade for one of the following +/- cash: World Poker Tour, Stern Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, Stern Indiana Jones, CSI, Iron Man, Stern Rolling Stones, Transformers (Pro), X-Men (Pro), Stern Star Trek (Pro), Mustang (Pro), Stern Playboy, Tron.
Pics are on Kijiji.
Also still have Dale Jr. available for trade.

Added over 6 years ago: Elvis off market for now.

#7755 6 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Anyone have a dmd or led dmd for sale? East/ontario?

If you need a standard DMD for W/B I have a few from when I updated to colorDMD. Let me know if that is what you are for. I am in Mississauga.

#7756 6 years ago

Not pinball related but a great piece to add to any game room... Anyone local interested in a wine rack/display unit. These are straight from Sobeys Liquor store, they have tons of room for storage and displaying of bottles. Pretty cool piece's really. They are about 7 feet tall and the 2 pieces are about 8ft wide. You can store hundreds of bottles and display tons too. I can send pictures to anyone interested. I would never sell these except we built in wine racks into our new house.

Only looking for $250 that's half what I paid for them.

#7757 6 years ago

I have an Avengers blue LE for sale. No trades since it's to finance another project. I'm looking for the average price sell here on pinside which is according to the archives between 5500 to 6000 US.

So 6000 US in my case since i'm throwing in a colordmd and a few mods

Hooked transparent plastics for inlanes
Hooked captain america shield pop bumpers x3
Dialed in black widow ramp
Shaker motor (was included originaly)
Pinnovator volume button
Colordmd
Headphone or speaker plug with volume buckwerx
Multiple Action figures
Speaker pinball fidelity upgrade
Speaker acrylics with rgb lighting and controler

Misunderstood game not for everybody but I always loved it
Very few play feel free to PM me

Thanks

#7758 6 years ago

Is the totan in calgary a legit sale? Seemed kinda sketchy. Noticed the price changing and 2 different locations.

Edit: asked for additional photos of the boards and he sent some links from ebay behind the machine. No board shots and then closed our conversation. Buyer beware

#7759 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Is the totan in calgary a legit sale? Seemed kinda sketchy. Noticed the price changing and 2 different locations.

Calgary? Not sure.

The one in Edmonton is legit.

*edit* just saw the ad again. Posted too fast. Sorry

#7760 6 years ago

Looks fake as f@ck

#7761 6 years ago

I'd sell my TOTAN for the right price. CPR Gold PF. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

#7762 6 years ago

Keep totan..sell jd! Wooot

#7763 6 years ago

Pffffttttttt, JD is the shit!

#7764 6 years ago

What's the price on the totan?

#7765 6 years ago

Had the opportunity to play that Totan, awesome machine, great seller.

Quoted from aeonblack:

I'd sell my TOTAN for the right price. CPR Gold PF. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

#7766 6 years ago

One last shot trying to sell localish before offering to ship.

Still looking for a CftBL.

3 pinball machines for sale. Prices include GST and PST.

Whirlwind - $4,000 OBO
Some specifics:
New CPR play field swap done.
New ramps
New plastic set and protectors.
New lift ramp
Full Comet Sunlight LED's
CPR mirrored BG
New topper
New shooter rod and housing
Everything cleaned and rebuilt underneath.
Playing 100%. Flips great!
Cab is rough. Could use decals to make it a show piece.

Bram Stokers Dracula - $4,000 OBO
Has a new plastic set, not installed.
Comet Sunlight LED's.
No cabinet fade.
Playing great.

Full Throttle - $8,000 OBO
Rare title from Heighway Pinball. Less than 300 made, less than 10 in Canada. 2 LCD screens, wide body, fast and flowing. Full LED's.

Not shipping at the moment.

#7768 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

BSD sold pending pick up.

Congrats Jason. There's a creech in Montreal on the marketplace. Not sure if cdn or usd

#7769 6 years ago

I'm thinking about a new Star Wars, anybody tired of it yet? I have an Avenger's LE Hulk!! for trade, or maybe Ghostbusters Premium? Both are HUO and have a bunch of extra's installed or included. +/- Cash as needed. Or for sale and I'll use cash for the new game. Hmmm, I am also getting back into the older games, mostly System 11 or WPC, so Bally/Williams games from 1986 to 1998, so if you want to trade any of those, I'd like to take a look.

#7770 6 years ago

I’m putting this here before i go on kijiji.

AC/DC PRO for sale, always said i’ll never sell it, unfortunately i need space for future games and i have to make a choice.
I’m about 1h30 from ottawa or 35 minutes from montreal.

HUO, original buyer.
not a scratch on the game.

$6800 with well over 1k in mods.

comes with;
helen translit, helen sticker already on the PF (and a few others things from Aurich)
Custom flames airbrushed on the front legs.
Fully leds.
Red speakers lighting.
Interactive speakers lighting (rgb).
Red under cabinet lighting.
Original Premium/le train on the left ramp.
Dynamite sticks behind the detonator.
Gibson guitar with lights under (wood, nice details not the cheap version) on the right ramp return.
Pendulum bell mod.
War machine on the left orbit (shooting at you when you hit the spinner).
chrome flipper bats.
chrome flipper buttons
New shooter rod.
Red start button with chrome housing.
Red coin return push buttons.
Cliffy and mylar installed from day one in the shooter lane.
and a few other things.

pm me for pictures.

Thanks everyone, bob.

#7771 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

I'm thinking about a new Star Wars, anybody tired of it yet? I have an Avenger's LE Hulk!! for trade, or maybe Ghostbusters Premium? Both are HUO and have a bunch of extra's installed or included. +/- Cash as needed. Or for sale and I'll use cash for the new game. Hmmm, I am also getting back into the older games, mostly System 11 or WPC, so Bally/Williams games from 1986 to 1998, so if you want to trade any of those, I'd like to take a look.

There are two in Toronto for sale via Maaca and pinballrevolution. Both guys are on here all the time Hazoff and Chambhaz

#7772 6 years ago

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada. Our games, parts & accessories will now come directly from Stern. This means better pricing, better service and more choice. I'd like to personally thank everyone in the community that supported our steadfast love of pinball and rallied behind our customer service model. In addition, we're proud distributors of American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Heighway, Dutch & Homepin. Feel free to contact me anytime if there is something you need. Or, just have questions about a release. I always have time to talk pinball.

Silverball regards,

[email protected]
Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876
Cell: (604) 226-5346

#7773 6 years ago

Congrats Tommy and all! I constantly see the effort you put into this hobby and the service you provide. This is totally earned and well deserved! Cheers

#7774 6 years ago

oh and don't forget one of the firsts for Houdini please!

#7776 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

oh and don't forget one of the firsts for Houdini please!

Thanks! You got it Bill!

#7777 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

I’m putting this here before i go on kijiji.
AC/DC PRO for sale, always said i’ll never sell it, unfortunately i need space for future games and i have to make a choice.
I’m about 1h30 from ottawa or 35 minutes from montreal.
HUO, original buyer.
not a scratch on the game.
$6800 with well over 1k in mods.
comes with;
helen translit, helen sticker already on the PF (and a few others things from Aurich)
Custom flames airbrushed on the front legs.
Fully leds.
Red speakers lighting.
Interactive speakers lighting (rgb).
Red under cabinet lighting.
Original Premium/le train on the left ramp.
Dynamite sticks behind the detonator.
Gibson guitar with lights under (wood, nice details not the cheap version) on the right ramp return.
Pendulum bell mod.
War machine on the left orbit (shooting at you when you hit the spinner).
chrome flipper bats.
chrome flipper buttons
New shooter rod.
Red start button with chrome housing.
Red coin return push buttons.
Cliffy and mylar installed from day one in the shooter lane.
and a few other things.
pm me for pictures.
Thanks everyone, bob.

Game is spoken for, pending pick up.

#7778 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada.

Stoked! +1 future customer right here, jus savin up some cash

#7779 6 years ago

Patiently awaiting for iron maiden so I can buy my next nib

#7780 6 years ago

FlipperFreak So do you drop ship to our homes or depot? what is the shipping cost over the cost of the pin?

#7781 6 years ago

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada. Our games, parts & accessories will now come directly from Stern. This means better pricing, better service and more choice. I'd like to personally thank everyone in the community that supported our steadfast love of pinball and rallied behind our customer service model. In addition, we're proud distributors of American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Heighway, Dutch & Homepin. Feel free to contact me anytime if there is something you need. Or, just have questions about a release. I always have time to talk pinball.
Silverball regards,
[email protected]
Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876
Cell: (604) 226-5346

That's freakin awesome news!!!! Congrats Tommy and congrats to the pinball community. Now we have choices as to where to purchase our Stern games in Canada instead of the ridiculous system we were subject to. No more dictatorial system

QSS

#7782 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

flipperfreak So do you drop ship to our homes or depot? what is the shipping cost over the cost of the pin?

We include shipping to the nearest depot. If you want curbside that would be extra (based on your location).

#7783 6 years ago

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada

So can you sell to eastern canada or only western?

#7784 6 years ago

see this 11 minutes ago

FlipperFreak 

Nitro Pinball

We're required to forward all requests for Stern in the East to P1. They're required to forward all requests for Stern in the West to Nitro. I'm sure there'll be some overlap in the short term due to existing orders and long term relationships. But that in essence is the spirit of the agreement.

#7785 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

see this 11 minutes ago
FlipperFreak 
Nitro Pinball
We're required to forward all requests for Stern in the East to P1. They're required to forward all requests for Stern in the West to Nitro. I'm sure there'll be some overlap in the short term due to existing orders and long term relationships. But that in essence is the spirit of the agreement.

In other words, Stern makes sure there is still no competition in Canada.

#7786 6 years ago

yup !

#7787 6 years ago

If Tommy gets like 15 orders for Winnipeg all of a sudden. There shouldn't be any connection to those games going to Ontario or points east.

#7788 6 years ago

I'm sure there are ways to make things happen for those outside the boundaries set by this agreement.

I don't want to put anyone in hot water but I have thoughts I'll keep private for now.

#7789 6 years ago

Folks have been bringing games up from the US and selling them here in Canada forever. I don't imagine that will go away as some US dealers get a better price than resellers do here in Canada.

#7790 6 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a NGG in any shape, preferably players shape or worse.

#7791 6 years ago

Selling Funhouse , players shape playfield , some wear and poor touchups . Plays fast and smooth though. fun game , just time for a break . $5500 with uninstalled pinballbulbs led kit , and speaker lights , and a titan ring set. pm for pics.

#7792 6 years ago

Selling Above average whitewater. Looks and plays great. Just tore down about 75% of the pf yesterday and cleaned and rerubbered it. Nice topper, cab has some fade. Very nice PF, no board hacks, and clean wiring. One broken sling plastic. Have one on the way tho.

LED's in PF GI and select flashers. $6400. Must pay your provincial tax. Can ship.

Leave phone number and photos can be texted.

#7793 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still looking for a CftBL.

I just sent my friend this because he is thinking of selling his really nice creech. He's got an account on here but not very active as of late so hopefully he will send you a PM.

#7794 6 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I just sent my friend this because he is thinking of selling his really nice creech. He's got an account on here but not very active as of late so hopefully he will send you a PM.

Cool!

#7795 6 years ago

Tommy is not the only P1 - Stern distributor in western Canada.

That is all I can say right now.

More will be out on Tuesday.

John :-#)#

#7796 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Tmc Amusemebts is the other one. Don’t overpay, call Tmc today!

#7797 6 years ago

Putting my HUO Stern Terminator 3 up for sale. Never been in an arcade. Looks and plays great with no errors.

Absolutely perfect condition. No wear on the playfield. No wear on the cabinet. Still looks brand new and plays flawlessly. Comes from a smoke free home and still smells new.

It includes some mods:

- speaker inserts
- red LEDs on back board
- red film for DMD display
- Pinball Pro upgrade speakers and sub. The game sounds amazing especially in multiball and RED. You can literally feel the bass.

Pictures can be found at: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/ottawa/terminator-3-pinball-machine-home-use-only/1314902256

Asking $4,900 CDN

Located in Ottawa.

Cheers,
Duane

#7798 6 years ago

Thinking of picking up a dialed in in the next bit, if your not bonding with yours, or you see anything I have you want to trade one for - give me a shout!

#7799 6 years ago
Quoted from Flippers_com:

Hmmmm Tuesdays almost over.......

#7800 6 years ago

Hmmmm indeed.

I’m patiently waiting...

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/156?hl=trueno92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.