(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,844 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 497.
#7701 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I hope they'll (new owner's) pull thru and it turns out to be a deadly pin to own! I'd still want one for sure someday if they can prove to be a worthy company!! Im pulling for em tho! btw, nice pins libtech!

Thanks I do think they will, it will just be a slow go is all.

The good part is its a great time to buy these games - eg for 8k on FT its a huge value for how much pin and features you get.

#7702 6 years ago

Anybody have a 1993 Indiana Jones? Looking for a whole pin to work on this winter. Parts are good too. I'm in the edmonton area but I can travel or pay for shipping. Will to go to BC and SASK as well.

#7703 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Couldn’t afford it just curious... is alien still for sale?

Well, maybe if someone wants it I suppose, probably still trade it for a dialed in...

#7704 6 years ago

Can anyone recommend a shipper to ship a pin from Winnepeg to Edmonton? (thanks)

#7705 6 years ago

I finally set the grand champ on Big Buck Hunter, so I'm probably ready to part with it if anyone is interested. For space reasons, I've got to move something before I can get another machine.

#7706 6 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Can anyone recommend a shipper to ship a pin from Winnepeg to Edmonton? (thanks)

You could try Day & Ross , I have used them and they safeley transported my pin .

#7707 6 years ago

I know this is a bad time of year to be trying, but I have a Victory Vegas Jackpot motorcycle, all chromed and in great shape, looking for trades. Thinking of MET, AC/DC, something on the newer side, Stern or JJP. Just seeing if anyone might be interested. Thanks guys!

#7708 6 years ago

My buddy and I have used fastfrate from Ontario without issue.

#7709 6 years ago

Anyone with a skateball they would trade or sell?

#7710 6 years ago

I am putting my friends Metallica Roadcase Edition pinball machine up for sale or open to trades,low production run on the Roadcase Premiums.One owner since new,list of mods are:Sparky shooter rod and coffin shooter rod,2 translights,interactive underlight and backglass kit,topper,lighted flipper buttons,mini LCD screen,flipper mods,outlane fluorescent lights,2 amps,3 guitars, custom pop bumper caps,mirror blades,Metallica belt buckle,speaker light kit,shaker motor,LED interactive playfield lights,cliffy protectors installed before the first game was played.9500.00$,might be able to ship within Canada,PM me for more info.

#7711 6 years ago

How about that Whirlwind in S'toon? The pin looks fantastic other than the cabinet that looks like ass. If it was a more reasonable price it would have been fun to grab and do some work on for sure.

#7712 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

How about that Whirlwind in S'toon? The pin looks fantastic other than the cabinet that looks like ass. If it was a more reasonable price it would have been fun to grab and do some work on for sure.

I thought it was priced very close to fair. If I had the space time o ya and cash. I would have bought it to make one good one and one Frankenstein. He must have 2000$ in new parts and time IMO.

#7713 6 years ago

It will take considerable time and energy to get cab back in shape + probably $350-500 in new cabinet wrap.

Yeah, also I believe the rest is beautiful with new parts.

#7714 6 years ago

It will take considerable time and energy to get cab back in shape + probably $350-500 in new cabinet wrap.
Yeah, also I believe the rest is beautiful with new parts.

This is true.

#7715 6 years ago

What would be a reasonable price? Asking for a friend.

#7716 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Embryon now $2500
Prospector now $1400
Gb premium staying at $9000 as that’s the best priced one in BC and its already less than retail.

There's a clip of Prospector in The Canadian Arcade video of the Vancouver Flipout just posted. I doubt that playfield has had any work done on it at all, certainly not by extraballingtmc

#7717 6 years ago

Sonic's Polyurethene playfields are awesome. My buddy has a Mars Trek and it looks basically new as well.

#7718 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I think that is a reasonable price ! He has just never owned or put something together like that so it's hard for him to appreciate !

#7719 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I think that is a reasonable price ! He has just never owned or put something together like that so it's hard for him to appreciate !

Hey, I completely appreciate what the PF and inside has been done. I’ve torn down a few pins now and the time investment is high ( mostly because I’m a slow ass and was learning ) Believe me, I’m not trying to shit on a pin at all, BUT if the cabinet was done the asking price could be for a mint.

#7720 6 years ago

Hey, I completely appreciate what the PF and inside has been done. I’ve torn down a few pins now and the time investment is high ( mostly because I’m a slow ass and was learning ) Believe me, I’m not trying to shit on a pin at all, BUT if the cabinet was done the asking price could be for a mint.

Also think of who the seller is. Unlike the majority here, pins are how I earn my living. I have overhead that most don't. Also, my prices include GST and PST.

The kijiji price is always higher than my Pinside price, and the majority of the time prices are negotiable.

Also, in the many years I've been doing this, I've often given people pretty good deals only to see my pin pop up for sale a couple months later at a very inflated rate, and they sell. I can't afford to leave money on the table any more.

Heck, shitty routed C titles that have some LEDs put in them sell for way too much now a days.

The market will speak for itself. The game could have been shipped East or west already, I had plenty of buyers at my price. I was hoping to keep it local, but it will more than likely head out of province soonish.

#7721 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Sorry missed this question, I don’t know what is what’s totally reasonable or unreasonable but I only now what price I could pay and feel good about what I had
to do to make it how I wanted it to be finished. (Which is still all relative because one person might keave it alone, one might make it minty) I would pay 32-3300 knowing the cost needed left.

Sorry, this is probably an argument on 50 different threads, and it just goes in a circle.

#7722 6 years ago
Quoted from woz:

There's a clip of Prospector in The Canadian Arcade video of the Vancouver Flipout just posted. I doubt that playfield has had any work done on it at all, certainly not by extraballingtmc
» YouTube video

Lolol oh man if only he knew!

Txs woz for that clip. Made my day

#7723 6 years ago

Just reduced my Doctor Who to $4,700 if anyone is interested. Live in Aurora. PM if any questions. Great condition with no issues. Thanks.

#7724 6 years ago

Looking to get into the hobby on a cheaper DmD or a decent SS fun themed pin.

Great forum and info here. GTA; might make a road trip down to the states eventually.

#7725 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Great forum and info here. GTA; might make a road trip down to the states eventually.

What do you consider a cheaper pin , what is your price range ? Kijiji Toronto seems to have some decent stuff Time to time . What themes or titles intrest you if any ? A lot of underpriced pins or cheap pins are likely to need the most work which could cost you the most in the long run and becomes your problem . I would look for the best value pin in the best condition .

#7726 6 years ago

I agree with last poster as it is very easy to get led down the garden path with pins needing a little tlc. Prices of parts particularly circuit boards can add up quickly all priced in us $$$$ of course. Better off to pay more for something in decent condition than get nickel and dimes to death. Days of cheap 90's dmds are frankly over!

#7727 6 years ago

Looking at trading my F-14. Not willing to sell it yet. I can update details later, but the game is in decent shape for the era. I am not looking to trade for any EMs.

#7728 6 years ago

Yeah I check Kijiji all the time and your advice is solid ; probably why I haven’t but the bullet on anything yet; I know dmd low cost for the lower end typically falls in the $3000range up to 12000, I’ve even thought about buying brand new pro twd / got , but then I’m in for 7500+tax = n thx.

Seems like a lot more machines are posted in the west end of Can then over here, or people try to gauge the Toronto market .

#7729 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Yeah I check Kijiji all the time and your advice is solid ; probably why I haven’t but the bullet on anything yet; I know dmd low cost for the lower end typically falls in the $3000range up to 12000, I’ve even thought about buying brand new pro twd / got , but then I’m in for 7500+tax = n thx.
Seems like a lot more machines are posted in the west end of Can then over here, or people try to gauge the Toronto market .

Any interest in a mint HUO AC/DC Pro?

#7730 6 years ago

Probably over my price range, I used to love AC/DC about 15years ago too

#7731 6 years ago

No worries, I will just list it here for everyone:

AC/DC Pro HUO (2nd owner) with swinging bell mod, 6700. Or buy with full Aurich Helen kit and Helen laseriffic topper for 7100.

#7733 6 years ago

watch out for the scam mustang on kijiji, pics taken from ebay ebay.com link: Mustang LE Stern LE pinball machine Home use only

#7734 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

watch out for the scam mustang on kijiji, pics taken from ebay ebay.com link » Mustang Le Stern Le Pinball Machine Home Use Only

#7735 6 years ago

Embryon is sold.

Prospector and gb premium still available. Shipping available thru nitro. Wrapped on a pallet with tracking number.

#7736 6 years ago

I'm thinking putting my CPR Taxi for trade. Looking mostly for Creech, Indiana Jones, AFM. Please PM if interested.

Added over 6 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56502

#7737 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Find other pinsiders within driving distance & check out their collections... If you see a game you want (& can afford) send a PM and ask if they'd ever consider selling it! Don't expect to pick it up for way less than market value since its not even for sale! But ya never know..pinsider prices are usually better than kijiji / craigs list. Worst they could say is no! But u still get to shoot the shit about pinball!

#7738 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Find other pinsiders within driving distance & check out their collections... If you see a game you want (& can afford) send a PM and ask if they'd ever consider selling it! Don't expect to pick it up for way less than market value since its not even for sale! But ya never know..pinsider prices are usually better than kijiji / craigs list. Worst they could say is no! But u still get to shoot the shit about pinball!

Good info ! Have you guys ever shipped a pin from coast to coast, how would you do the deal to not get burned? Not thru pinside but Kijiji etc

#7739 6 years ago
Quoted from Holden4:

Good info ! Have you guys ever shipped a pin from coast to coast, how would you do the deal to not get burned? Not thru pinside but Kijiji etc

No offence to this thread at all, but you'll notice that most of the pins you see pop up in this thread are located out West, primarily Calgary and Edmonton areas. Have you registered on MAACA and Pinball Revolution yet?? PBR primarily encompasses the Pinball hobbyists in the GTA and outlying areas. MAACA is primarily Ottawa/Quebec.

I would highly recommend staying away from long distance deals via Kijiji. Checkout those other sites I mention above and get to know the "locals". Having said this, I've dealt with a few folks from the Calgary area through this thread and had pins shipped without incident or any problems. I repeat, avoid long distance deals through Kijiji unless it's a Pin you're willing to drive the distance to check it out personally and take back with you. There are a lot of scam artists out there.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/
https://www.maaca.org/index.php?sid=34c29702634282383fca60229d75158a

#7740 6 years ago

Does anyone have, or know of, a Nice River Boat Gambler pinball machine for sale? Thanks in advance

#7741 6 years ago

Bigbossfan - yes I have pbr, thanks for the advice ! I’m taking my time learning the ropes, but I value all the great info thanks again.

#7742 6 years ago

I check out pinball revolution off and on, every time I'm reminded why i don't go there more often

#7743 6 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Does anyone have, or know of, a Nice River Boat Gambler pinball machine for sale? Thanks in advance

There is a guy in Surrey that has one.
It’s usually on the Bc craigslist every now and then.
I have seen and played it.
Was in decent shape

#7744 6 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

There is one in Ottawa on www.maaca.org but that probably doesnt help considering your location.

#7745 6 years ago

There may be a lot of Western presence in this thread, but don't discount how many Ontario residents are here lurking too.

I've done tons of deals that stretch coast to coast, have made some good relationships through a few and for the most part, we here as a community help each other out.

If a game is located 4 provinces over, maybe try asking someone from that province to check it out for you. I know a bunch of us would help out if and when needed.

I've both been on the helping and being helped end and can't thank the people enough for it.

#7746 6 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-with-pinsound-board-full-leds-more/1311823945?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Posted my beauty GNR for sale this morning. Asking $8500

May consider some trades but Cash is priority atm. please read all the extras included. any questions feel free to PM me

#7747 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-with-pinsound-board-full-leds-more/1311823945?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Posted my beauty GNR for sale this morning. Asking $8500
May consider some trades but Cash is priority atm. please read all the extras included. any questions feel free to PM me

Just saw this on kijiji, looks beautiful, very nice work.

#7748 6 years ago

Sorry FlipMyBalls is who posted it.

nerdygrrl has a friend who is looking for one. Might want to contact to see if the distance is ok?

#7749 6 years ago

Prospector now $1200 final price reduction

Gb premium still available at $9000

#7750 6 years ago

Full Throttle - Recently one of the lightboard I/O boards died, and will require replacement, they can be bought direct from Heighway, due to this I'm going to sell it cheep since there is another game I want to buy - first $7500 FIRM to my door will take it home!
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1312223105&requestSource=b

Added over 6 years ago: All fixed, working 100%

There are 24,844 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/155?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.