(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 497.
#7651 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No difference in the game both are the same quality, actually Ive seen more issues on the older ones, but thats not why - I just prefer the new head with the speaker grille art is all.

Haha . Ya to each there own for sure , but I have played lots of games on both machines and would prefer to play older version . Every time I play one and say wow this thing plays awesome its always a first run . I have played brand new out of box Met pro in the last couple months and they don't play as good . They seem to not hold up as well either , I see lots of new runs that are beat where the older ones are mint . Just my opinion .

#7652 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

might have my ac/dc pro for sale, fully load, a lot of mods. in perfect condition.

Might be interested. When are you planning to sell? asking price?

#7654 6 years ago

Roadshow is sold. Now looking for a good classic or two for my collection. Just PM me if you have something to consider moving.

#7655 6 years ago

Sonic/segasa prospector for sale. Perfect playfield, backglass, average cabinet. Plays perfect no issues.

$1500cdn can ship if needed.

Embryon also for sale. Playfield has a bit of wear, cabinet is average, backglass is perfect. Plays perfect and has been upgraded to 7 digit scoring with new blue led 7volution displays. Also have the old 6 digit ones.

$2700 cdn can be shipped if needed.

Gb premium still for sale. 9k cdn, lower than retail even before the tax! Retail is 7400usd converts to 9250cdn as of today.

#7656 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sonic/segasa prospector for sale. Perfect playfield, backglass, average cabinet. Plays perfect no issues.
$1500cdn can ship if needed.
Embryon also for sale. Playfield has a bit of wear, cabinet is average, backglass is perfect. Plays perfect and has been upgraded to 7 digit scoring with new blue led 7volution displays. Also have the old 6 digit ones.
$2700 cdn can be shipped if needed.
Gb premium still for sale. 9k cdn, lower than retail even before the tax! Retail is 7400usd converts to 9250cdn as of today.

I played that Prospector (I assume it was the same one) at Vancouver Flipout and it is in amazing condition. Really looks and plays like it just came out of the box.

#7657 6 years ago

I am selling a Doctor Who is great condition. Live near Toronto. Asking $4,850. Thanks.

#7658 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I played that Prospector (I assume it was the same one) at Vancouver Flipout and it is in amazing condition. Really looks and plays like it just came out of the box.

Txs! Yes that was mine. It really is a beautiful game, had it for several years though and it’s time to switch things up. My last sonic used to have 4.

#7659 6 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Might be interested. When are you planning to sell? asking price?

Out of the country right now, let me see when I get back.
Around 6.5k +/-.

Around 1k of mods, that include Helen translit, train, angus young guitar, bell mod, airbrush flames on new front legs and many more.

Bob.

#7660 6 years ago

Txs! Yes that was mine. It really is a beautiful game, had it for several years though and it’s time to switch things up. My last sonic used to have 4.

Nice avatar change! Met Ted a half dozen times going back to a 11 year old and most recently at around 35. There's a picture of me at my parents somewhere with me holding the million dollar belt.
"Everybody's got a price for the million dollar man" hahaha

#7661 6 years ago

I have a like new Spider-Man vault edition with shaker motor , speaker covers and lights and flipper covers . Looking to trade for 90s and up games , adams family , white water , iron man , fish tales , fun house and possibly others plus or minus cash . Pics on kijij calgary . Pm if interested thanks .

#7663 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No difference in the game both are the same quality, actually Ive seen more issues on the older ones, but thats not why - I just prefer the new head with the speaker grille art is all.

Can always add a pin grill....

#7664 6 years ago

9000 with mods and low plays maybe 150 .

#7665 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I have a like new Spider-Man vault edition with shaker motor , speaker covers and lights and flipper covers . Looking to trade for 90s and up games , adams family , white water , iron man , fish tales , fun house and possibly others plus or minus cash . Pics on kijij calgary . Pm if interested thanks .

I have played this game a few days ago for awhile and it plays awesome,it was a blast,deal with confidence.

#7666 6 years ago

Ac/dc premium listed in the marketplace. Looking for a Metallica. Pm for details. Thx

#7667 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Ac/dc premium listed in the marketplace. Looking for a Metallica. Pm for details. Thx

I think there's still a Metallica on kijiji in Calgary for sale/trade

#7668 6 years ago

Played it today, its brand new. The magnet has like 5 ball marks on it. Clearly its got 100 or so games for sure. Cabinet and rails are really neat too. Was able to play "The Simpsons" for the first time too, love it and it was MINT, MINT!

Thanks so much buddy!

#7669 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Played it today, its brand new. The magnet has like 5 ball marks on it. Clearly its got 100 or so games for sure. Cabinet and rails are really neat too. Was able to play "The Simpsons" for the first time too, love it and it was MINT, MINT!
Thanks so much buddy!

Thanks man , yup exactly as described . Anytime !!

#7670 6 years ago

On the lookout for a World Poker Tour, Stern Playboy, Sharkey's Shootout, Monopoly. Working or not. I have a few games I would consider trading, +/- cash. Not interested in selling.
T3- with ColorDMD, powder coated trim and ramps, Cointaker LED kit, and NVRAM, and mirror blades.
Avengers Pro - with ColorDMD, Titan rubbers, Cointaker LED kit, Stern Factory update kit, and Hooked clear plastic for Loki lights.
Dale Jr. - Cointaker LED kit, NVRAM, Titan rubbers, and new full plastic set.
Added over 7 years ago: Would also be interested in Rollercoaster Tycoon , and Sega/Stern Harley Davidson.

Added over 7 years ago: Can add South Park to the list as well.

#7671 6 years ago

Players condition Pinbot for trade +/- cash in Calgary. Recently enjoyed on location at the Trap and Gill. Open to ideas, early SS to modern. Ultimately will be going back on location at the Trap. Shoot me a PM if interested.

#7672 6 years ago

Embryon now $2500

Prospector now $1400

Gb premium staying at $9000 as that’s the best priced one in BC and its already less than retail.

#7673 6 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

T3- with ColorDMD, powder coated trim and ramps, Cointaker LED kit, and NVRAM, and mirror blades.

That my old T3? If so I want it back! Beautiful game and I miss it in my collection.

#7674 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

That my old T3? If so I want it back! Beautiful game and I miss it in my collection.

I believe it was.

#7675 6 years ago

I have recently acquired a few projects from a friend that I just don’t have time for. They would make great re-builds or re-themes.

Seven Up - mess inside, but wires look good. Needs a shop vac and some time.
Zig Zag - no Backglass, re painted playfield

Asking $400 for both *pinside price $500 on Kijiji. Need to be picked up they will not last long at this price.

#7676 6 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I believe it was.

If anyone needs cash to make a deal happen let me know. Would happily have this T3 back with a Color DMD.

#7677 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I have recently acquired a few projects from a friend that I just don’t have time for. They would make great re-builds or re-themes.
Seven Up - mess inside, but wires look good. Needs a shop vac and some time.
Zig Zag - no Backglass, re painted playfield
Asking $400 for both *pinside price $500 on Kijiji. Need to be picked up they will not last long at this price.

Sold and going to a great home. Timing was not right for me to restore these machines, but glad they are going somewhere where they will get the love they need.

#7678 6 years ago

Just throwing this out there...

Street Fighter II for trade...

- recently shopped from top to bottom. (Everything taken apart and thoroughly cleaned and playfield waxed)
- includes color pin2DMD with animations completely redone
- cliffy protectors installed on all four major out holes
- Titan rubbers installed throughout
- Alternate translite and original both included
- NOS upper playfield replaced 3 months ago
- post light installed in the Ken/Ryu circular target

Basically the only thing not worked on is the cabinet. But it's still in great condition

Looking to trade for a....

Jurassic Park
Stargate
World Cup Soccer
Congo
The Incredible Hulk (1979)

...but would entertain other 90's DMD pins.....+/- cash.

PM me if interested. I can include pics if you like

Thanks

#7679 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

recently restored from top to bottom. (Everything taken apart and thoroughly cleaned and playfield waxed)

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Basically the only thing not worked on is the cabinet. But it's still in great condition

I think you mean shopped not restored. Restored means it's perfect zero broken parts or wear, cabinet redone and normally playfield cleared.
Taking everything off the playfield and cleaning it then re assembling is just a good shop job.

#7680 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I think you mean shopped not restored. Restored means it's perfect zero broken parts or wear, cabinet redone and normally playfield cleared.
Taking everything off the playfield and cleaning it then re assembling is just a good shop job.

If that's the case then you are correct. I sent it out to a guy who took two weeks to do a full tear down job.

Sorry about that.....not trying to pull a fast one on anybody.

#7681 6 years ago

Xmen wolverine le huo 6500. One small chip at scoop. Protected by cliffy with blue undercab lighting. The rest is mint not a scratch or blemish on cab.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_SEmyz0kWBqOGVYQUtMMHplYm8

#7682 6 years ago

Xenon available , nice condition , just replaced rubbers and all light bulbs , near mint backglass , plays good , bright displays , playfield has a few touch ups , looking for $2,500 can. will ship you arrange . pictures here http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/xenon-pinball-machine-nice-shape-2-500.6526/

#7683 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Xmen wolverine le huo 6500. One small chip at scoop. Protected by cliffy with blue undercab lighting. The rest is mint not a scratch or blemish on cab.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_SEmyz0kWBqOGVYQUtMMHplYm8

SOLD

#7684 6 years ago

Embryon now $2500
Prospector now $1400
Gb premium staying at $9000 as that’s the best priced one in BC and its already less than retail.

With our dollar weakening these prices are getting better by the day!

Gb new code coming soon, retail up to $9500. Embryon rare weird themed super wide body. Prospector great family theme, hard to find machine, sucked at pinburgh? Buy this game and practice for pinburgh 2018!

#7685 6 years ago

With our dollar weakening these prices are getting better by the day!
Gb new code coming soon, retail up to $9500. Embryon rare weird themed super wide body. Prospector great family theme, hard to find machine, sucked at pinburgh? Buy this game and practice for pinburgh 2018!

Love embryron! Wish you were closer.

#7686 6 years ago

Gb new code coming soon

I wouldn't say soon....

Rob

#7687 6 years ago

Ok well eventually then lol

#7688 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

game is sold Xenon available , nice condition , just replaced rubbers and all light bulbs , near mint backglass , plays good , bright displays , playfield has a few touch ups , looking for $2,500 can. will ship you arrange . pictures here http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/xenon-pinball-machine-nice-shape-2-500.6526/

game is sold

#7689 6 years ago

Feeling crazy weekend bump.

Embryon now only $2200!

Prospector only $1300!

#7690 6 years ago

Good prices. I've seen both these games and they look and play great.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:Feeling crazy weekend bump.
Embryon now only $2200!
Prospector only $1300!

#7691 6 years ago

So does anyone have a 520-5077-00 data east sound board they want to part with it is the last thing on my WWF royal rumble left to fix if you have a spare you are willing to part with PM me

#7692 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Big shoutout to dirkdiggler for helping out a fellow AC/DC fan. I appreciate the spanky new apron cards. GLWS and thanks, Jay!

#7693 6 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Big shoutout to dirkdiggler for helping out a fellow AC/DC fan. I appreciate the spanky new apron cards. GLWS and thanks, Jay!

Happy to help. Enjoy!

#7694 6 years ago

Still considering selling my Hobbit or Full Throttle, would still consider a dialed in or some newer stern pros on trade!

Hobbit Smaug, mint, art blades, shaker, invisiglass, 27" screen, powder coated armour - pinside price $10250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308883895&requestSource=b

Full throttle, finally all back together, awesome red powder! upgraded 27" screen, and art blades - pinside price is $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308537419&requestSource=b

#7695 6 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

So does anyone have a 520-5077-00 data east sound board they want to part with

I should have one just gotta dig it out

#7696 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Still considering selling my Hobbit or Full Throttle, would still consider a dialed in or some newer stern pros on trade!
Hobbit Smaug, mint, art blades, shaker, invisiglass, 27" screen, powder coated armour - pinside price $10250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308883895&requestSource=b
Full throttle, finally all back together, awesome red powder! upgraded 27" screen, and art blades - pinside price is $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1308537419&requestSource=b

Couldn’t afford it just curious... is alien still for sale?

#7697 6 years ago

Naw, going to keep it - think Ive it figured, really cool game.

#7698 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Naw, going to keep it - think Ive it figured, really cool game.

Ya man..... I remember the back and forth thoughts on that game.... sadly I gave in and let go of the dream.... I may one day, but that company is still too sketchy for me.... amazing game thou.... it made my hair stand on my arms when I played yours at YEGPIN.... no other Pinball has done that!!! Great game! Shitty manufacturer...

#7699 6 years ago

True! If your ever in town, swing by, its a whole nother world in the dark and quiet

Exactly why I posted them, just tired of the Heighway scene, as you said awesome games, shitty company.

#7700 6 years ago

I hope they'll (new owner's) pull thru and it turns out to be a deadly pin to own! I'd still want one for sure someday if they can prove to be a worthy company!! Im pulling for em tho! btw, nice pins libtech!

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/154?hl=lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.