(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 497.
#7601 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I think the Americans are more into the old Skool wrestling theme as compared to Canada.
Royal rumble is a love it or hate it theme but they only made 2500. Would love to do a local trade but I'm looking to go newer as part of the trade.

Think Freezie has the right idea. Have him come up to you.
Royal Rumble wouldn't make it past a day on kijiji in Alberta or Saskatchewan. I'd love one. I have acdc premium
You must forget about Stampede Wrestling? We're some of the biggest wrestling fans anywhere.

#7602 6 years ago

I’d take royal rumble at a reasonable cash price.

#7603 6 years ago

Guys, what a reasonable price for my Champion Pub? Ive had a couple of interested people but nothing solid. I really want to move it to pick up another game.

#7604 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Guys, what a reasonable price for my Champion Pub? Ive had a couple of interested people but nothing solid. I really want to move it to pick up another game.

4-5kusd depending on condition imo

fwiw one just popped up yesterday near me on cl for 5300cdn obo, says its fully working

#7605 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I’d take royal rumble at a reasonable cash price.

Ahem
Our supply of good games is so limited in Vancouver area that I don't really want to sell it and be left with nothing. It's a great game and I'm only too happy to keep playing until the right deal comes along....

#7606 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'd say around 6k . The play field looks awesome! Great deal if you're looking for that title. Glwts Spencer. Think of me when you get sick of your roadcase

#7607 6 years ago

Have a HUO Ghostbusters LE with low plays and excellent playfield... also have topper and stern blades installed... debating on trading for a Tron Pro or LE in excellent shape.... anyone interested, please PM me and lets chat.

#7608 6 years ago

Pending tomorrow's reveal i might put up my xmen le up for sale.

#7609 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

JJP Reveal?!?

#7610 6 years ago

How long was the time frame between DI reveal and shipping? It was probably 6 or 8 months?

Rob

#7611 6 years ago

Yea they are streaming it tomorrow night, should be interesting - everyone is saying potc

#7612 6 years ago

Well i should say by weekend's end. Im gonna see what stern has in store but if rhey try to pull the same shit as sw....guardians better be jam packed for the price they want..

#7613 6 years ago

NITRO will be at the distributor preshowing and public reveal tomorrow in Chicago for JJP #4. We'll be posting pics & video on our FB page. Contact us to order and/or receive more info.

[email protected]
Cell (604) 226-5346
www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL

#7614 6 years ago

I highly doubt anyone will pay 6K for a CP anymore.....I've seen the one for 5300cad in my area and they don't get much nicer....and it's still for sale.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:I'd say around 6k . The play field looks awesome! Great deal if you're looking for that title. Glwts Spencer. Think of me when you get sick of your roadcase

#7615 6 years ago

Gb premium still available.

9k no trades.

Can be shipped for $315

#7616 6 years ago

Gb premium still available.
9k no trades.
Can be shipped for $315

To Newfoundland ?

#7617 6 years ago

Not sure on that lol. Tommy said it be 315 to Alberta though

#7618 6 years ago

Not sure on that lol. Tommy said it be 315 to Alberta though

Includes palletizing, insurance & shipping. We’ve also shipped to Newfoundland from BC. It’s twice the amount.

#7619 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Includes palletizing, insurance & shipping. We’ve also shipped to Newfoundland from BC. It’s twice the amount.

Who do you use for shipping? We can talk in PM if youd like. I may be able to help you on that.

#7620 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

I highly doubt anyone will pay 6K for a CP anymore.....I've seen the one for 5300cad in my area and they don't get much nicer....and it's still for sale.

Market has shifted, games are dropping in value for sure. I cant see one not selling at $5300 for such a limited game but I do know, mine wont be leaving for that price.

#7621 6 years ago

Alright, whos selling stuff to order pirates

#7622 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I was wondering if any operators in Saskatchewan or Alberta will be bringing one in for the public to play? Looks like it will be worth a trip to play. Hopefully I don't have to wait till yegpin to try one

#7623 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I was wondering if any operators in Saskatchewan or Alberta will be bringing one in for the public to play? Looks like it will be worth a trip to play. Hopefully I don't have to wait till yegpin to try one

I fully expect it will take until then before any are shipping. Nitro always does a great job of getting a few demo games very early in the production cycle, my $ is on YegPin, just like with DI and Alien last year, and GB and TBL the year prior.

#7624 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Honestly doubt they will be shipping till yegpin, but maybe. Only place that has a chance of one on location is Calgary, I think those boys take turns buying games and have some high end ones on location.

We have some good locations in Edmonton, but pretty much max out at stern pros.

#7625 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Honestly doubt they will be shipping till yegpin, but maybe. Only place that has a chance of one on location is Calgary, I think those boys take turns buying games and have some high end ones on location.
We have some good locations in Edmonton, but pretty much max out at stern pros.

Hopefully tna and alice from Spooky will be there also. And whatever couple of sterns that will be released by then.

Saskatoon operators are killing it lately with afmr, mmr, sw, ft, as, etc.. No dialed in or Hobbit like the lucky calgary guys but still great games to play on location in the prairies. Here's hoping that toasterman or smokedog splurges for a potc or at least a tna

#7626 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

This ^^^

#7627 6 years ago

I'm #85 on TNA, and my game will be on location at the Atlantic Trap & Gill in Calgary starting in January (I hope).

#7628 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Only place that has a chance of one on location is Calgary

May have one or two in Saskatchewan as well.

#7629 6 years ago

Question for you guys. I live in Ontario. If I order from Nitro in BC what tax bracket do I pay?

#7630 6 years ago

Question for you guys. I live in Ontario. If I order from Nitro in BC what tax bracket do I pay?

+2, can nitro send me a pm about full cost delivered to quebec. let's see if it's worth it compare to starburst.

#7631 6 years ago

GST/HST is based on place of supply. They are supposed to charge the HST rate that Ontario has which is 13%

#7632 6 years ago

Its based on where they are shipping. If they ship to me in alberta, I pay our tax, even if its from a provence with pst. All sterns ship from starburst so it should be the same, jjp would probably ship from nitro, shipping varies approx 100 if im shipping to saskatchewan vs quebec for personal pin shippments (accounts would have better rates Im sure)

#7633 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Pass. It's not a theme that I really care anything about. And that (in your face) right ramp always feeding the mini playfield could get old fast. That's one of the big reasons I chose GoT pro over GoT premium.

Rob

#7634 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I would say the person who has a Stern POTC newly listed on Kijiji in Calgary right now

#7635 6 years ago

Not me. Not sure what all the excitement is all about? I never liked the WoZ theme. Could never buy one because of the theme alone. The Hobbit, cool but never wanted to own one. Dialed In looks pretty nice but for PotC, no interest at all. I would have preferred a theme that wasn't already done. Especially since that movie chain sucked after the first movie.

#7636 6 years ago

Is that Saskatoon guy still charging 2 bucks a play?

Quoted from dirkdiggler:Hopefully tna and alice from Spooky will be there also. And whatever couple of sterns that will be released by then.
Saskatoon operators are killing it lately with afmr, mmr, sw, ft, as, etc.. No dialed in or Hobbit like the lucky calgary guys but still great games to play on location in the prairies. Here's hoping that toasterman or smokedog splurges for a potc or at least a tna

#7637 6 years ago

It was a Lloydminster op charging $2/game for Aerosmith pro. Didn't last long and is now $1/game.
There is a location in Saskatoon where games are $2 but not even sure where it is?
I support toasterman, smokedog and Ranchero when I'm in town.
All are a $1/play and Pokeys is 2 games for $1 on Tuesdays

Quoted from pinballkyle:

Is that Saskatoon guy still charging 2 bucks a play?

#7638 6 years ago

Xmen wolverine le huo 6500. One small chip at scoop. Protected by cliffy with blue undercab lighting. The rest is mint not a scratch or blemish on cab.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_SEmyz0kWBqOGVYQUtMMHplYm8

#7639 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I would say the person who has a Stern POTC newly listed on Kijiji in Calgary right now

Nah, it looks really cool but $13,000 is WAY out of my league. I might list a couple more, in hopes to buy Ghosterbusters though. I think the family would really enjoy a Dialed In too but alas, the prices!!!

#7640 6 years ago

Looking for a great classic game or two to add to my collection. Kids just really love the old school stuff and my collection has none. Willing to put up my Roadshow as a trade. (Lowest value for Roadshow would be $3500). Would consider cash for Roadshow as well but prefer a trade cause my kids love It but would be OK to let it go if i brought in at least one classic.

#7641 6 years ago

Going to sell Aliens after all, still interested in a dialed in or starwars pro on trade

Aliens: $10800
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303497737&requestSource=b

Full Throttle: $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303201764&requestSource=b

#7642 6 years ago

Any local interest in my LOTR? Or, if the price is right, I would also consider moving my TOTAN. I've got Dialed In coming relatively soon, and TNA in jan/feb, and maybe Alien in there somewhere, so I gotta make some room. I'm also dropping my price on GOT Prem to 9k. Message me if you have any questions/offers.

#7643 6 years ago

might have my ac/dc pro for sale, fully load, a lot of mods. in perfect condition.

#7644 6 years ago

Btw, if anyone has a dialed in, starwars pro, or met pro (new head) they would like to sell, give me a shout!

#7645 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Btw, if anyone has a dialed in, starwars pro, or met pro (new head) they would like to sell, give me a shout!

New head?

#7646 6 years ago

It sure beats old head!

#7647 6 years ago

Nobody wants old head metal head is what I ment, some prefer wood heads, I like the metal ones

#7648 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Nobody wants old head metal head is what I ment, some prefer wood heads, I like the metal ones

Lol. I'll take a wood head met if you find one, or if someone has one for sale or trade for Acdc premium?

#7649 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

The old ones do suck , they play way to fast and good and no playfield issues like the newer ones . Just garbage !!!

#7650 6 years ago

No difference in the game both are the same quality, actually Ive seen more issues on the older ones, but thats not why - I just prefer the new head with the speaker grille art is all.

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/153 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.