(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 497.
#7551 6 years ago

If it comes to that, yes. Have shipped many pins. But prefer to see if anyone local-ish wants it first.

#7552 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

History might show that this is the best pinball deal on the planet. DILE will be made. Aliens, who knows. libtech is the real deal, trade with confidence.

Your probably right , you should snap it up before someone else does !!

#7553 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If it comes to that, yes. Have shipped many pins. But prefer to see if anyone local-ish wants it first.

i will help you crate it..... as long as we are drinking beer...

#7554 6 years ago

Quoted from puck:History might show that this is the best pinball deal on the planet. DILE will be made. Aliens, who knows. libtech is the real deal, trade with confidence.

Thanks bud, rarity and the fact you cant get one/no guarentees many will be made aside - the value should be pretty similar. DILE is 9k usd new, this Aliens is 8k usd new, but stock they do not include the full custom powdercoat, topper beacons, or iluminated side and back art panels that this one has.

Added over 7 years ago: No longer for sale.

#7555 6 years ago

Few guys asked so cash price would be $11k

Added over 7 years ago: No longer for sale.

#7556 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks, lmk if it doesn't sale locally

#7557 6 years ago

Thinking of selling my Gottlieb TX Sector for 3000$ Cad. PM if you are interested

#7558 6 years ago

No longer for sale.

#7559 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Whirlwind up for straight sale. $4K. Will get pics up shortly. BSD on hold.

God Dammit... My kids loved that friggin game at Pokey's. I don't have 4K.

#7560 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looking to trade my Alien, custom powder coat beacons, lit art blades and rear panel.
Game plays great, running .97 code xeno works but is inconsistant (waiting on new code from heighway)
Looking to straight trade for a dialed in le or a starwars pro plus cash, cash price would be 11k.
Pics https://photos.app.goo.gl/D5PoXVtrq9Il7DAx1

Crap I sold my DILE,I could have had two Aliens

#7561 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

God Dammit... My kids loved that friggin game at Pokey's. I don't have 4K.

Great deal at 4k imo. Usually around the 3k mark without new pf, tl, plastics, etc, etc... Recently purchased a old smokey game and very impressed!

#7562 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

Thinking of selling my Gottlieb TX Sector for 3000$ Cad. PM if you are interested

I received a few pm asking for pics.
I'll create an ad soon.
Spider crack in right ramp, both ramps are broken at entrance. Cloudy Mylar. Can use a good cleaning. The game play great with no error. New soundboard and ROMs installed

#7563 6 years ago

F14 Tomcat for sale Vancouver island. Game is in excellent condition. cabinet and playfield 9/10. New LCD display. Been shopped out and thoroughly gone over by experienced local pinball repair tech. Plays flawlessly with zero issues.located on Vancouver island but can deliver to mainland. $3000 obo

#7564 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Crap I sold my DILE,I could have had two Aliens

8 player head to head aliens lol could have had the monopoly on aliens in canada

#7565 6 years ago

Smartened up, Alien is no longer for sale. I was just bitter the other day and kind of tired of the Heighway scene, but I'll stick it out game is too cool.

I will be posting 3 other games FS though, as I'm reorganizing my basement a bit. And have one or two others coming in.

#7566 6 years ago

Ok as promised, lots of extras on all machines, all minty HUO, would trade for a SW pro:
Walking dead, bloody armour, topper, art blades, tower mod and more: $7250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303199577&requestSource=b
Star Trek, powder coat blue, aurich art package, art blades, added ship clear rubbers etc: $7000
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303200830&requestSource=b
Full Throttle, powdercoated red armour, added art blades, 27" screen: $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303201764&requestSource=b

Added over 7 years ago: All but full throttle sold, see below

#7567 6 years ago

nice lineup for sale. GLWTS im sure they will go quick

#7568 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ok as promised, lots of extras on all machines, all minty HUO, would trade for a SW pro:
Walking dead, bloody armour, topper, art blades, tower mod and more: $7250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303201764&posted=true&adActivated=true
Star Trek, powder coat blue, aurich art package, art blades, added ship clear rubbers etc: $7000
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303200830&requestSource=b
Full Throttle, powdercoated red armour, added art blades, 27" screen: $8250

Link for TWD pics are FT

#7569 6 years ago

Fixed, thanks!

#7570 6 years ago

Just finished a one day, 1850km roadie to drop off TSPP and pick up a new LOTR. It was great to meet Boat and give TSPP a good home. Huge thanks to libtech for the beauty LOTR! Both guys were awesome to deal with. Always great to meet cool people in the hobby.

#7571 6 years ago

Same to you, glad you made it home safe and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

#7572 6 years ago

Thanks man. tmick73 is an honest and trustworthy dude, deal with confidence. He put up some decent scores for us to take down too!

#7573 6 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Just finished a one day, 1850km roadie to drop off TSPP and pick up a new LOTR. It was great to meet boat and give TSPP a good home. Huge thanks to libtech for the beauty LOTR! Both guys were awesome to deal with. Always great to meet cool people in the hobby.

Libtech has some great machines... Also very easy to deal with.

Wish I could snag his twd... Game looks awesome

#7574 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Libtech has some great machines... Also very easy to deal with.
Wish I could snag his twd... Game looks awesome

Thanks bud!

TWD is sold

#7575 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thanks bud!
TWD is sold

The powder coating on your pins looks amazing..espicially TWD & ALIEN.. do u do it yourself or send them out to be done? I'm thinking my MET could use some!

#7576 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks man. tmick73 is an honest and trustworthy dude, deal with confidence. He put up some decent scores for us to take down too!

Congrats on the Tspp Boat !! Is it a nice one any mods ? What kinda scores does he's have up there ?

#7577 6 years ago

Trek is sold

#7578 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The powder coating on your pins looks amazing..espicially TWD & ALIEN.. do u do it yourself or send them out to be done? I'm thinking my MET could use some!

Twd was a stern thing, the rest I get a local guy to do it. You should, met looks killer in purple!

#7579 6 years ago

Only one machine left for sale, going to sell either full throttle or hobbit not both. Still interested in a starwars pro.
Hobbit smaug, mint huo, comes with art blades $10700
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303497737&requestSource=b
Or full throttle, red powdercoat 27" screen and art blades $8250

Added over 7 years ago: NLFS

#7580 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Congrats on the Tspp Boat !! Is it a nice one any mods ? What kinda scores does he's have up there ?

Thanks dude! Pretty nice!
300 mil is the top. No mods

Color dmd will be installed today
LED's in a few weeks with LED OCD. That will be it for this year I think.

#7581 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks dude! Pretty nice!
300 mil is the top. No mods
Color dmd will be installed today
LED's in a few weeks with LED OCD. That will be it for this year I think.

Nice I'm sure you will love it , holy crap that's almost double of my highest !

#7582 6 years ago

It's great so far, lots of pins changing hands in western Canada the last couple of weeks.It's awesome. Everyone will have their new machines before they tuck into winter

#7583 6 years ago

Does anybody have a Ironman vault they would consider letting go of ? Thanks

#7584 6 years ago

Selling my gb premium. Original owner, huo, all the fixes done, plays perfect, no ghosting. I’ll take some pics later.

9k no trades. Prefer local sale but if no one local wants it I can ship if buyer makes arrangements.

#7585 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Selling my gb premium. Original owner, huo, all the fixes done, plays perfect, no ghosting. I’ll take some pics later.
9k no trades. Prefer local sale but if no one local wants it I can ship if buyer makes arrangements.

Pm sent.

#7586 6 years ago

Looking for a Nightmare on Elm Street pin. Thanks

#7587 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Does anybody have a Ironman vault they would consider letting go of ? Thanks

You sure you want that one,play all you want at The Station Pub.

#7588 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You sure you want that one,play all you want at The Station Pub.

Haha , ya I like it . I can't play enough at the station I would be there all night . I think the vault will play a little faster .

I was first in line on one but got dicked around !!

#7589 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thanks bud!
TWD is sold

Well that saves me some grief

#7591 6 years ago

Finally listed my Champion Pub. I doubt you will find a nicer playfield, all the decals have been replaced, plastics all look perfect and new, boxer looks brand new, leds installed. Cliffys installed at all the required points, superbands, custom cards, new side rails, etc...game is a real looker. Error dot for a boxer body switch but game plays flawless with out-it.

Open to offers as I have another deal pending. $6600

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303735201&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true

#7592 6 years ago

All your pictures are sideways,lol

#7593 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

All your pictures are sideways,lol

Yeah, took them with my cell phone, tried to edit them but the stupid Kijiji website wont let me rotate them. Whatever, you get the point but I'll keep trying.

#7594 6 years ago

I am looking to sell or trade my JJP invisiglass widebody for a standard PDI or similar. Came off my TNG and looking for one for TSPP. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in buying or trading!

#7595 6 years ago

Ok i know what happens when one delivers stateside or import back into Canada for straight sales. How does a cross border trade work? Looking at sending my royal rumble to Seattle plus cash for an AC/DC pro. Will I pay pst/gst on full value or difference? How will homeland treat me?

#7596 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Ok i know what happens when one delivers stateside or import back into Canada for straight sales. How does a cross border trade work? Looking at sending my royal rumble to Seattle plus cash for an AC/DC pro. Will I pay pst/gst on full value or difference? How will homeland treat me?

They won't look at a difference owing I believe, but haven't tried a trade angle? You'll have to produce a bill of sale for the acdc and be taxed both gst and pst or have them determine a value and be taxed. You're looking at $400 - $600 probably in taxes owed.
Nobody locally interested?

#7597 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I was told you will pay tax on the value on the game you are bringing back.They could care less if you traded a game for it. Safer to have a bill of sale with the cash value on your deal for the ACDC

#7598 6 years ago

No tax on game going to the states, just need to pay a fee around 10$.

Full gst and pst on game coming back.

#7599 6 years ago

Get them to come to you.

#7600 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

They won't look at a difference owing I believe, but haven't tried a trade angle? You'll have to produce a bill of sale for the acdc and be taxed both gst and pst or have them determine a value and be taxed. You're looking at $400 - $600 probably in taxes owed.
Nobody locally interested?

I think the Americans are more into the old Skool wrestling theme as compared to Canada.
Royal rumble is a love it or hate it theme but they only made 2500. Would love to do a local trade but I'm looking to go newer as part of the trade.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/152 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.