(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,638 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 493.
#7501 6 years ago

The prices in Vancouver are pretty brutal but there is just not that much for sale and the competition for machines is pretty fierce. Don't go by what people say on pinside especially the eastern US. The prices are not even close to what we have to pay. It kinda balances out though as you will get better value if you sell locally. I guess the pin market is just like our housing market.

#7502 6 years ago

LOTR LE Calgary kijiji. $12k I think..

#7503 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

LOTR LE Calgary kijiji. $12k I think..

Insanity. Prices like that and it won't be long till the Stern LOTR VE arrives. Hopefully with super awesome hand drawn art package.

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Insanity. Prices like that and it won't be long till the Stern LOTR VE arrives. Hopefully with super awesome hand drawn art package.

yah but for $12,000????? no thank you...

#7505 6 years ago

To be fair, its the LE version for $12,000. ( 500 made )It wont sell for that price though. When I bought mine, I paid right around $8k. MINT, color DMD, mods. Id say the going rate is $7-8.5 depending on condition and mods.

#7506 6 years ago

Ya I can see $7,500-$8,000

#7507 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

For an LE? I could have had one locally for $10,500. Great game, but I don't like it that much

#7508 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

not out Toronto way more like 10 - 11 k at 7.5 you would get a regular non le

#7509 6 years ago

Why pay thousands more for that hideous backglass? Modded standard is the way to go. 7.5K -9K LOTR depending on mods in these days prices. Rather have a nice LOTR than any new stern at the same price.

#7510 6 years ago

Still looking for WPT

#7511 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Why pay thousands more for that hideous backglass? Modded standard is the way to go. 7.5K -9K LOTR depending on mods in these days prices. Rather have a nice LOTR than any new stern at the same price.

Dont forget the LE didnt come with ANY of the little figures either, so it really is a stripped down version.

#7512 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Dont forget the LE didnt come with ANY of the little figures either, so it really is a stripped down version.

wow I didn't even know that. so the only benefit is $170 shaker motor and a cleared playfield. but at the cost of a terrible back glass (subjective? kind of?) and a dumbed down figures package. yea seems worth the extra thousands of dollars people are asking lol.

#7513 6 years ago

Dont forget the crappy brass trim that wears like a mofo

#7514 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Dont forget the crappy brass trim that wears like a mofo

I don't have any issues with my brass . Not only do they have a cleared playfield but also signed by stern and Gomez and don't forget there 6 years newer than the original with updated S.A.M boards and limited to a run of 500 . If it were released today it would likely be the price of premium at the very least and cost upwards of ten thousand .

#7515 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I don't have any issues with my brass . Not only do they have a cleared playfield but also signed by stern and Gomez and don't forget there 6 years newer than the original with updated S.A.M boards and limited to a run of 500 . If it were released today it would likely be the price of premium at the very least and cost upwards of ten thousand .

The original is cleared as well. Just not 'extra clear' like the LE.

Dick beard. Once seen cannot be unseen.

#7516 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Very true, a ve would definately be 10k, thats sweet your brass is good, It does look great on that game, Id definately get a clear powder coat or something over top, as most you see do wear fast.

Not all lotr were made in 03, they had many runs, mines an 06 for example, The dickbeard thing is funny, but really the backglass is very nice. The only other downfall of the le is the no figures, but they can be added.

#7517 6 years ago

Anyone have a MET pro or POTC for sale in Sask. or Alta?
Ultimately I'll like to add a Circus Voltaire - if anyone has one for sale.

#7518 6 years ago

Tron Pro HUO over $1500 in mods
$8700 CAD - No low ball offers
Local Pick Only (Vancouver BC)

#7519 6 years ago

Anyone know the person in Edmonton selling the Space Jam on kijiji? I'd be willing to make the trip from Calgary depending on its condition.

#7520 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Anyone know the person in Edmonton selling the Space Jam on kijiji? I'd be willing to make the trip from Calgary depending on its condition.

It's mine

#7521 6 years ago

Come on and slam!

#7522 6 years ago

If buying and bringing back a game from the states, is tax always charged by the border guards? In BC, is it only GST? Or PST as well?

Thanks

#7523 6 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

If buying and bringing back a game from the states, is tax always charged by the border guards? In BC, is it only GST? Or PST as well?
Thanks

Since your tax was harmonized you get the full brunt of it.

#7524 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Since your tax was harmonized you get the full brunt of it.

We don't have HST in BC anymore...

Quoted from Junglist:

Thanks

We get to pay both GST and PST, thankfully there is no duty on top of that.

#7525 6 years ago

Just brought four pins back this week we pay both taxes, and have a bill of sale to back up your claimed amount.

#7526 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bad Cats? Kids swear they will play it...lol

#7527 6 years ago

Hey all

Two pins up for grabs!

Whirlwind -

Some specifics:
New CPR play field swap done.
New ramps
New plastic set and protectors.
New lift ramp
CPR mirrored BG
New topper
New shooter rod and housing
Everything cleaned and rebuilt underneath.
Playing 100%. Flips great!
Cab is rough. Could use decals to make it a show piece.

BSD - routed BSD. Has a new plastic set, not installed.

Would like to trade one and sell one, could be 2 for 1 + cash, or trade plus cash on my end.

Looking for pretty much any modern Stern.

Spiderman (either version)
Iron Man (either version)
Star Trek Pro
XMen Pro
ACDC Pro
TSPP
etc.
Would also consider - IJ:TPA, CftBL, WoZ, AfM.

#7528 6 years ago

Fun game, played it in Vancouver. GLWS!

#7529 6 years ago

Ahem
Just putting this out there...
Finishing tweaking up royal rumble this month. Would like to potentially trade for a Jurassic park,tommy or add cash for an AC/DC pro. Playfield is in excellent condition with only minor wear around the scoops. Cabinet has some sun fade but would look great with new decals. Game located on Vancouver island but looking to come to Vancouver/Seattle in next month.
Would consider other 90's dmd pins.

#7530 6 years ago

Hey, just want to give a big thank you and shout out to Mike, freezie for a smooth transition this weekend!! Great guy! Don't hesitate to deal with.

Nice meeting you man. Enjoy your new game

#7531 6 years ago

Congrats on the ac/dc Jay ! Woooot

#7532 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey all
Two pins up for grabs!
Whirlwind -
Some specifics:
New CPR play field swap done.
New ramps
New plastic set and protectors.
New lift ramp
CPR mirrored BG
New topper
New shooter rod and housing
Everything cleaned and rebuilt underneath.
Playing 100%. Flips great!
Cab is rough. Could use decals to make it a show piece.
BSD - routed BSD. Has a new plastic set, not installed.
Would like to trade one and sell one, could be 2 for 1 + cash, or trade plus cash on my end.
Looking for pretty much any modern Stern.
Spiderman (either version)
Iron Man (either version)
Star Trek Pro
XMen Pro
ACDC Pro
TSPP
etc.
Would also consider - IJ:TPA, CftBL, WoZ, AfM.

Just to stave off a bunch of PM's, if/when these 2 come up for cash sale, they will be around the $4K mark, + or -.

#7533 6 years ago

thanks dirk , nice smooth transaction , just the way it should be !

#7534 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Just to stave off a bunch of PM's, if/when these 2 come up for cash sale, they will be around the $4K mark, + or -.

$4,000 for both these machines is a great deal!!!

#7536 6 years ago

Couple Pins my buddy has for sale, located in Saskatoon

Big Buck Hunter $4000.00

Freddy's Nightmare on Elm St. $2600

both really nice games from a meticulous owner, prices are firm. PM for details.

#7537 6 years ago

Buck hunter sale is pending

Freddy Still available

#7538 6 years ago

Buck Hunter Sold. Freddy is no longer for sale, he just needed to make room for one.

thanks to all who messaged.

#7539 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Ahem
Just putting this out there...
Finishing tweaking up royal rumble this month. Would like to potentially trade for a Jurassic park,tommy or add cash for an AC/DC pro. Playfield is in excellent condition with only minor wear around the scoops. Cabinet has some sun fade but would look great with new decals. Game located on Vancouver island but looking to come to Vancouver/Seattle in next month.
Would consider other 90's dmd pins.

Cash price on the royal rumble?

#7540 6 years ago

Looking for a nice AC/DC premium or LE. Please Pm me if you have or know of one for sale.

#7541 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Cash price on the royal rumble?

No cash price at this time as I'd rather trade for another 90's dmd.

#7542 6 years ago

I've got a Frontier I'd like to trade for a similar vintage Bally or Stern - Fathom, Hotdoggin', EBD, Viking, medusa, xenon, Mata Hari, seawitch, star gazer, etc. +/- cash as required.

#7543 6 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Looking for a nice AC/DC premium or LE. Please Pm me if you have or know of one for sale.

too soon DirkDiggler?!

#7544 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

too soon DirkDiggler?!

Tried yesterday to get his Metallica

#7545 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tried yesterday to get his Metallica

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... of course you did

#7546 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Alien, custom powder coat beacons, lit art blades and rear panel.
Game plays great, running .97 code xeno works but is inconsistant (waiting on new code from heighway)
Looking to straight trade for a dialed in le or a starwars pro plus cash, cash price would be 11k.
Pics https://photos.app.goo.gl/D5PoXVtrq9Il7DAx1

Added over 6 years ago: No longer for sale.

Added over 6 years ago: No longer for sale.

#7547 6 years ago

Whirlwind up for straight sale. $4K. Will get pics up shortly. BSD on hold.

#7548 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Anyone want to try an Alien out? Id consider a straight trade for a DILE or a Starwars pro plus cash, thanks!
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D5PoXVtrq9Il7DAx1

Shit, I better come over and try it out soon, who knows if mine is ever going to ship lol.

#7549 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Anyone want to try an Alien out? Id consider a straight trade for a DILE or a Starwars pro plus cash, thanks!
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/D5PoXVtrq9Il7DAx1

History might show that this is the best pinball deal on the planet. DILE will be made. Aliens, who knows. libtech is the real deal, trade with confidence.

#7550 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Whirlwind up for straight sale. $4K. Will get pics up shortly. BSD on hold.

Will you ship ?

There are 24,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/151?hl=junglist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.