(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,783 posts
  • 514 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 minutes ago by QuickSilverShelby
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12783 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 256.
#701 5 years ago

Anyone know of any pins in the Saint John, NB area? I'm out here for two weeks!

#702 5 years ago

Well, hoping to get into the MMRLE game a little late, but have to be prepared with $$ if this is to happen.

For sale is a HUO SM. I'm the third owner, previously owned by Mike Wong and Dave Astill. Game is in mint condition. Comes with the back alley building mods, target decals, speaker acrylic inserts, deluxe interactive undercab lighting, custom shooter rod and shaker motor. I'm asking 6500.00 firm folks.

Was finally able to upload some pics. You can find them here. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7ZcyBZbHv3IV0IzUmZDa1FlQ2M&usp=sharing

If any pics are missing that you'd like to see, let me know and I'll get 'em ASAP. (Quality of pics aren't the greatest...using an older camera).

Reg

#703 5 years ago

Guys sorry to take this thread a little off topic but does anyone know of a good shop in Alberta that does playfield restorations? Preferably Edmonton area.

#704 5 years ago

Don't think you're going to find much in Edmonton area. Everything else, yes, but not PF restorations. What game?

#705 5 years ago

SM is sold, pending delivery and payment.

#706 5 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

SM is sold, pending delivery and payment.

Cool good for u

#707 5 years ago

selling my Twilight Zone...$6200

photo 1.JPG
#708 5 years ago

Well, continuing on with my requirement to sell to finance my purchase of MMRLE, I have no choice but to sell my grail. Up for grabs is my LOTR LE. This is truly a CQ pin. (I bought this off of Shaun mrsixv). Here is what you get for $7700.00

Interactive Deluxe Under Cabinet and Speaker Lighting - http://www.rockcustompinball.com/#!product/prd1/1515750665/lord-of-the-rings-basic-kit
Flipper Fidelity Speakers - http://flipperfidelity.com/sound/stern-speaker-systems/stern-complete-replacement-speaker-system.html
Speaker Acrylics - http://flipperfidelity.com/speaker-light-acrylics-for-lord-of-the-rings.html
Pinnovations Earphone Jack - http://flipperfidelity.com/accessories/pinnovators-headphone-jack-kits/pinnovators-pinpac-1.html
Palentir Mod - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-projected-eye-palantir-mod
Matt McKee Topper - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-topper-matt-mckee
Wibble Shooter Rod - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-tom-wibble-lotr-one-ring-shooter-rod
PotD Mod - http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/product/category=4730921&id=20527694
Lit Gandalf Staff on Shadowfax - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gandalf-on-shadowfax-with-lit-up-staff(Which I did myself)

Typical standard mods include shaker, cliffy's, gold mirror blades and fully LED'ed. Also included, spare set of plastics, plastic protectors and LOTR figures in original packaging.

Pics can be viewed here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7ZcyBZbHv3ISXJudDBDSmpveGc&usp=sharing

#709 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Don't think you're going to find much in Edmonton area. Everything else, yes, but not PF restorations. What game?

Thanks for the quick reply Aeon. I got a second but used playfield for my T2. It needs some work but is not too bad.

#710 5 years ago
Quoted from mik71:

Thanks for the quick reply Aeon. I got a second but used playfield for my T2. It needs some work but is not too bad.

David in Lethbridge does some nice work.
He is currently CC my Gnr.
I know he's not that close,but still in Alberta

#711 5 years ago

Selling my Addams family. Mint playfield, limo mod, fester mod, full cliffys, mirror blades, colour dmd

$7500cdn

image.jpg image-734.jpg image-660.jpg image-887.jpg image-828.jpg
#712 5 years ago

More pics

image.jpg image-898.jpg image-644.jpg image-956.jpg image-167.jpg
#713 5 years ago

Even more pics

image.jpg image-468.jpg image-113.jpg image-68.jpg image-483.jpg image-972.jpg image-908.jpg image-147.jpg
#714 5 years ago

Also selling my super nice twilight zone. Huo for last ten years. Pyramid topper, shiny gumballs, piano mod, rocket ship, camera mod, third magnet, mirror blades, sub woofer and full cliffys.

7500cdn no trades, no shipping

image-817.jpg image-84.jpg image.jpg image-421.jpg image-203.jpg image-937.jpg image-622.jpg
#715 5 years ago

More pics

image-800.jpg image.jpg image-880.jpg image-861.jpg image-660.jpg image-80.jpg image-939.jpg
#716 5 years ago

A few more

image-949.jpg image.jpg image-767.jpg image-173.jpg image-844.jpg image-852.jpg image-222.jpg
#717 5 years ago

Sweet deals dude, $7500 must be your lucky number.

#718 5 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Sweet deals dude, $7500 must be your lucky number.

That's pinball, baby!

#719 5 years ago

i might be heading to saskatoon friday and home saturday , if there is any interest in my ES . free transportation .

#720 5 years ago

A shout out to Tim ( Mustang ) from Red Deer! Went out of his way to get me a free piece of playfield glass for my Elvira...... Makes her look really pretty! Nothing like replacing a 25 year old glass.

Another reason this is the best hobby ive ever been involved in!

Thanks Tim!

#721 5 years ago

Glad to hear it spencer! If anyone in the Edmonton areas needs new glass let me know, I've got two sitting around from when I replaced my TOTAN and SOF with the fancy glass.

#722 5 years ago

NGG on the way from Nick Angel....pics look great, he was easy to deal with and sent waybill copy day after I paid...already on a truck. Looking forward to Bud and Buzz.

#723 5 years ago

Just played NGG for my first time last night. 3 HIO's, multiple jackpots, i had a great time! The machine was in poor condition but id still love to have one myself!

#724 5 years ago

Thanks Ryan!
Its packed well, I hope it gets there in one piece! I'll miss it...

Only the Alvin G. Pistol Poker is left - with NOS complete playfield installed, will take $2700!
https://plus.google.com/photos/108225503774522474852/albums/6036956587258720481?banner=pwa

Thanks

Nick

Quoted from volkdrive:

NGG on the way from Nick Angel....pics look great, he was easy to deal with and sent waybill copy day after I paid...already on a truck. Looking forward to Bud and Buzz.

#725 5 years ago

Still looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party ... I'd like to bring the total # of these machines to 3 in the province

#726 5 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party ... I'd like to bring the total # of these machines to 3 in the province

TMort has one but not sure he's selling it.

#727 5 years ago
#728 5 years ago

Well not to sell, but picked up my NGG at trucking dock today, I don't think I would find closer to NIB for something 17 years old than this, pretty mint with all accessories. Translite signed by Lawlor and Youssi too, not the deepest game, but pretty fun for sure...

IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0323.JPG IMG_0324.JPG IMG_0325.JPG
#729 5 years ago

update, now to order some LEDS and speaker upgrades, probably a some rubbers to have on hand as these are still original but play well, and with the 4 flashers down each side I think some blades...

#730 5 years ago

I have a set of blades that I'm not gonna use, pm me if you want them.

#731 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

update, now to order some LEDS and speaker upgrades, probably a some rubbers to have on hand as these are still original but play well, and with the 4 flashers down each side I think some blades...

Congrats looks great!!!!

#732 5 years ago

Jus want to put this out there... I call shotgun if you ever want to let this beauty go.
I'll happily make the drive up and the beers will be on me!

#733 5 years ago

PS, does anyone own or know any info on the Black Hole that was on kijiji edmonton?
I just discovered this game and I WANTS!

#734 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

PS, does anyone own or know any info on the Black Hole that was on kijiji edmonton?I just discovered this game and I WANTS!

No idea, from the pictures it looks really clean.

I know a lot of collectors in Edmonton but do not know the owner on this one nor have I played this particular machine...

#735 5 years ago

I know a guy in Calgary that may let his Black Hole go if the Edmonton one doesn't pan out for you.

#736 5 years ago

Anybody know of a Pinbot for sale?

#737 5 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I know a guy in Calgary that may let his Black Hole go if the Edmonton one doesn't pan out for you.

How's the condition of that BH you talk of?
I'm due for a trip to Calg. as I haven't been there for years and have LOTS of friends who moved there recently.

#738 5 years ago

I haven't really checked it out too closely.
The cabinet and backglass looked good from what I can remember.
He's a pinsider, goes by the name of Chocoaxe.
Send him a pm, great guy to deal with.
I bought my Dr Who off of him.

#739 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Johns Jukes has one.

#740 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Quoted from Linkage:

Johns Jukes has one.

Also TPS keeps posting one on Kijiji if you want to go that route. Guess it depends on your budget too.

#741 5 years ago

I don't totally get TPS. They aren't an actual store right? The trick is they don't answer the phone or respond to email. How do you do business with them? Do I need an appointment somehow?

#742 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

I don't totally get TPS. They aren't an actual store right? The trick is they don't answer the phone or respond to email. How do you do business with them? Do I need an appointment somehow?

He is going through some family problems right now. He has a shop filled with pins.

#743 5 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

He is going through some family problems right now. He has a shop filled with pins.

Thanks, I'll just be patient and try him again next week. Hope it all works out.

#744 5 years ago

If you can get a list of Bob(TPS's) inventory u might be shocked, he's got his one's that are set up, but the guy is also sitting on about 2 Seacans full as well. Picked up a couple he had in storage for me last month...had to pick them up from his storage yard.

#745 5 years ago

Does tps have a website?

#746 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Does tps have a website?

Nope, you e-mail bob. He gives you a list. Otherwise you can browse his kijiji ad's.

Just be wary as usual with anyone and pictures. He runs a business, you pay business prices.

#747 5 years ago

Earthshaker is sold.

#748 5 years ago

Whew, I'm glad it got there in one piece...
Thanks again Ryan!

Quoted from volkdrive:

Well not to sell, but picked up my NGG at trucking dock today, I don't think I would find closer to NIB for something 17 years old than this, pretty mint with all accessories.

#749 5 years ago

Did anyone see the $80 pin in Calgary today? Was on Kijiji for about an hour around lunch. Wasn't a big title. Think it was a brunswick brand or something but for $80 I would have scooped it up.

#750 5 years ago

NVM.
Game is sold.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 45.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.99
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 67.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MicksPinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinfarmer Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.25
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 12783 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 256.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside