(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 497.
#7401 6 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

Hmmm....crickets on my Whirlwind bottom page 146.

I'd go check it out if you were closer. Never played Whirlwind but heard only good things. GLWTS

#7402 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks to you TBatti for helping haul my AFMLE to my house while I hauled TWD and to algrande for getting me a sweet AFMLE and use of his truck. That was one hell of a day of hauling pins around... still gotta set them up!

Wait... what?

Did I read right that you picked up AFMLE *AND* TWD Pro for yourself on the same day?!

...I'm pretty sure that violates the Alberta crimimal code, Category C, section 4: "A resident may not install more than one new pinball machine in their residence within each 24 hour period, subject to penalty of law".

It's okay though Darren, I think I have a way to get you out of this mess and keep you out of jail! I'll swing by this morning and pick up the AFMLE and get it out of your house before the authorities arrive! If they show before I get there, just tell them "it's not mine! I'm just holding it for a friend!".

#7403 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Hello
What's going rate for a data east royal rumble and f14 tomcat nowadays. Thinking of bringing one or both to sell at Vancouver flipout.....

I saw a Royal Rumble somewhere in central Canada for 3k a month or so ago. The F14 that I've noticed seem to be in the 1800-2200 ish range.

#7404 6 years ago

Royal rumble for $3k!! Where did u see that?

#7405 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Royal rumble for $3k!! Where did u see that?

It was here in Edmonton....

#7406 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It was here in Edmonton....

Ok, further west than I recall. Mostly I remember thinking "wow, I'd love to get that to put in the pub down the street", but it was just too far away and priced for quick sale, there was no way they would go to the trouble of shipping.

#7407 6 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

I saw a Royal Rumble somewhere in central Canada for 3k a month or so ago. The F14 that I've noticed seem to be in the 1800-2200 ish range.

I'd like a f14 for 2k if anyone is selling in Alberta or Saskatchewan

#7408 6 years ago

Ahem
Both those prices seem really low in light of current market. More research is needed I guess.....
Btw would consider a wipeout pinball as partial trade

#7409 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'd like a f14 for 2k if anyone is selling in Alberta or Saskatchewan

I sold my F-14 for $1800 or maybe $1750? About a year ago now. I got my best pin deal ever when I bought it.

#7410 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I sold my F-14 for $1800 or maybe $1750? About a year ago now. I got my best pin deal ever when I bought it.

Yup. Was offered one Halloween last year for $1750. It was in Winnipeg though.

#7411 6 years ago

Basically have to add a grand to most prices from last year

#7412 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Basically have to add a grand to most prices from last year

Unfortunately this is true.

#7413 6 years ago

Cdn dollar is up and heading higher it seems. Pin prices should be heading lower...

#7414 6 years ago

Well will throw this up here now selling my Aerosmith Pro, in awesome shape, plays like new, great game but have mastered it on to the next one...

Will let it go to a good home for $7700...

Inquire within...

#7415 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Well will throw this up here now selling my Aerosmith Pro, in awesome shape, plays like new, great game but have mastered it on to the next one...
Inquire within...

That didn't last long. What's up next?

#7416 6 years ago

Ha, doesn't take me long to figure out these new games. The older games never leave as they are hard as nails and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons I bought Aerosmith. I would rather support location pinball, so I don't tend to buy or keep the newer games that long just need to get a feel for them for competition play. No hurry to sell but if someone is looking for one at a reduced cost then new I am prepared to move it.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That didn't last long. What's up next?

#7417 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha, doesn't take me long to figure out these new games. The older games never leave as they are hard as nails and never get old but the new ones I tend to move out quickly. I dunno maybe Star Wars since no operator wants to bring one in the Edmonton area, one of the reasons I bought Aerosmith. I would rather support location pinball, so I don't tend to buy or keep the newer games that long just need to get a feel for them for competition play. No hurry to sell but if someone is looking for one at a reduced cost then new I am prepared to move it.

One of the Edmonton operators should buy it. Then you can pay to play it

#7418 6 years ago

Ha I tried, put a petition together, we want Aerosmith on location, lol...

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

One of the Edmonton operators should buy it. Then you can pay to play it

#7419 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Inquire within...

I thought you bought the LE.

#7420 6 years ago

Yep an option for sure we will see what the future holds. AS Prem, AFM and SW are all interesting choices.

Quoted from pingod:

I thought you bought the LE.

#7421 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Wait... what?
Did I read right that you picked up AFMLE *AND* TWD Pro for yourself on the same day?!
...I'm pretty sure that violates the Alberta crimimal code, Category C, section 4: "A resident may not install more than one new pinball machine in their residence within each 24 hour period, subject to penalty of law".
It's okay though Darren, I think I have a way to get you out of this mess and keep you out of jail! I'll swing by this morning and pick up the AFMLE and get it out of your house before the authorities arrive! If they show before I get there, just tell them "it's not mine! I'm just holding it for a friend!".

Yeah dry for months and months and then everything comes the same day. And with everything else going on I haven't even taken AFMLE out of box or set up TWD. Tonight or tomorrow - for sure.

#7422 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah dry for months and months and then everything comes the same day. And with everything else going on I haven't even taken AFMLE out of box or set up TWD. Tonight or tomorrow - for sure.

Thats just crazy,leaving the game in the box that long

#7423 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I would buy a SW pro and route it if there was a location in Edmonton that would be open to it. I think it would do really well.

#7424 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I would buy a SW pro and route it if there was a location in Edmonton that would be open to it. I think it would do really well.

Yeah thought the same thing except the quality of stern has gone to shit again. And no warranty/coverage against defective playfields? Think I would go jersey or chicago coin if I were to buy nib and route. Maybe afmrm or tna?

#7425 6 years ago

I am not interested in the hassle of routing machines, I have enough on my plate with all the other stuff I do in the pinball community. That is why I enjoy location pinball I can just chill out drop on my loonies in the machine and enjoy playing some pinball.

Quoted from Apollyon:

#7426 6 years ago

I keep lobbying for a Sw in my basement, my wife keeps saying No

#7427 6 years ago

AS has been sold thanks for all those that inquired.

Quoted from pins4life33:

Inquire within...

#7428 6 years ago

Does anybody have a Twister for sale by any chance?

#7429 6 years ago

Has anyone checked out that Wheel of Fortune in White Rock? I am unable to attend myself and consider myself a newb so don't want to buy something that needs a lot of work. Thank you

#7430 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Party Zone for another similar era DMD game. Located in Calgary.

#7431 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks to you TBatti for helping haul my AFMLE to my house while I hauled TWD and to algrande for getting me a sweet AFMLE and use of his truck. That was one hell of a day of hauling pins around... still gotta set them up!

No need to set up AFMLE. Lets put it in my house but in the office so no stairs, lol.

#7432 6 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

No need to set up AFMLE. Lets put it in my house but in the office so no stairs, lol.

This one ain't going nowhere Tony! I am absolutely loving it!!

#7433 6 years ago
Quoted from guido81:

Has anyone checked out that Wheel of Fortune in White Rock? I am unable to attend myself and consider myself a newb so don't want to buy something that needs a lot of work. Thank you

wof is a turd of a game, there's a lot worse titles but it's not desirable.

#7434 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

wof is a turd of a game, there's a lot worse titles but it's not desirable.

If you are learning pinball basics it's a great game to cut your teeth in for nudging basics and might be more desirable to some then an EM (not me love my EMs) I am told it's the machine that made @bcrage88 the pinball player he is today. Otherwise I agree, not a machine I am tripping overmyself for.

#7435 6 years ago

I picked up DRT's old WOF last year on the cheap. Never played it before getting it but figured a newer Stern for under 3k? Glad I didn't read others opinions on the game cause I liked it minus the theme. It's basically the same shots as met in reverse minus a captive ball and extra lane. Still think if it was different theme it would be a top 50 game. If I had a larger collection at the time I probably would still own it but once I mastered it, got bored of it. If priced right, jump on it and enjoy it for a while.

Quoted from guido81:

#7436 6 years ago

New price:

Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition, less than 100 plays.

$9800

#7437 6 years ago

WOF is a players game, if you want to improve your skills as a pinball player and set aside theme and unfinished code then yes, this is an excellent game. It is also a fun game for families or non pinballers as the theme is something people can resonate to. I great starter machine, just don't overpay for the title.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I picked up DRT's old WOF last year on the cheap. Never played it before getting it but figured a newer Stern for under 3k? Glad I didn't read others opinions on the game cause I liked it minus the theme. It's basically the same shots as met in reverse minus a captive ball and extra lane. Still think if it was different theme it would be a top 50 game. If I had a larger collection at the time I probably would still own it but once I mastered it, got bored of it. If priced right, jump on it and enjoy it for a while.

#7438 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

New price:
Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition, less than 100 plays.
$9800

Great price, glws

#7439 6 years ago

Looks like Hobbit is sold. Pick up on Monday.

Next up Champion Pub. $6800

Extremely nice playfield, wont find a nicer one.

#7440 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Looks like Hobbit is sold. Pick up on Monday.
Next up Champion Pub. $6800
Extremely nice playfield, wont find a nicer one.

Damn, Champion Pub's don't come up often never-mind with good playfield's. This will not last long!

#7441 6 years ago

Cant belive it took so long to sell

Never played CP, looks interesting!

#7442 6 years ago

The Pub will sell fast, it's a great game. I'm out of room or I'd be on this. Very underrated.

#7443 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

The Pub will sell fast, it's a great game. I'm out of room or I'd be on this. Very underrated.

That's what I love about this hobby. Everyone's taste is so different. I think cp is extremely overrated. Has 0 flow. Just about every shot leads to a stop in action. Almost as bad as sf2. But to each their own. I like to flip, not watch a dmd.

#7444 6 years ago

Up for sale : Attack From Mars High End Restoration Mint condition with thousands worth of tasteful mods !

Selling for a friend original attack from mars highend restoration with full chrome armour including coin door ! This simply put is one of the nicest machines I have ever seen in person or pics .this game has no nicks scratches or flaws of any kind that I am aware of . Here is a list of mods and I'm sure I will miss something.

Full chrome trim including side rails hinges and coin door
Color dmd
Invisi glass
Limited edition lasseriffic topper number out of 75
Bill ung saucer mod
Shaker motor
Clear coated playfield
Flipper fidelity speaker package
Lighted Martians
Led back box kit
Inside cabinet art with matching apron
Probably missing something's and this game was purchased from @ pingod . Pm if interested will post pics on kijiji Calgary ASAP asking $14500 would consider nice trades only

#7445 6 years ago

im considering my metallica roadcase premium and ac/dc premium. im thinking about taking a break from pins for a while. i can get some pics up this weekend if theres any interest.

#7446 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Up for sale : Attack From Mars High End Restoration Mint condition with thousands worth of tasteful mods !
Selling for a friend original attack from mars highend restoration with full chrome armour including coin door ! This simply put is one of the nicest machines I have ever seen in person or pics .this game has no nicks scratches or flaws of any kind that I am aware of . Here is a list of mods and I'm sure I will miss something.
Full chrome trim including side rails hinges and coin door
Color dmd
Invisi glass
Limited edition lasseriffic topper number out of 75
Bill ung saucer mod
Shaker motor
Clear coated playfield
Flipper fidelity speaker package
Lighted Martians
Led back box kit
Inside cabinet art with matching apron
Probably missing something's and this game was purchased from @ pingod . Pm if interested will post pics on kijiji Calgary ASAP asking $14500 would consider nice trades only

Few more things I remember.
Custom flipper bat covers
Custom alien head launch button
Target decals
Cliffy protectors
might be more still.

#7447 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

im considering my metallica roadcase premium and ac/dc premium. im thinking about taking a break from pins for a while. i can get some pics up this weekend if theres any interest.

I might be interested Metallica.

#7448 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I'd be interested in the Metallica, PM me the price.

#7449 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Sure, my two dream pins come up for sale when I have no money. If you weren't taking a break I'd offer all 3 of my games and some cash for either one of them

#7450 6 years ago

Unfortunately I only have so much space so I have to start thinking about which pin will go.. If anyone its looking for a STTNG let me know, right now I would prefer a trade but we can chat.. shoot me a PM. #1 I'm looking for TSPP but open to others.

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.