New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,976 posts
  • 559 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by FlipMyBalls
  • Topic is favorited by 329 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 14976 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 300.
#7201 3 years ago

I heard a few of you dropped by Spencer's place the other day to play his games. Anyone get a go on his TOM? Want some feedback on it.

Cheers

#7202 3 years ago

Ive played it, its beautiful.

#7203 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ive played it, its beautiful.

Would you say it's in mint condition?

#7204 3 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

It is really nice,nothing is mint these days.
NIB games aren't even mint.

#7205 3 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Get spencer to send lots of pics, we all have our own personal definitions of condition, make sure its up to yours. Someone put alot of time into that game.

#7206 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It is really nice,nothing is mint these days.
NIB games aren't even mint.

No kidding, did you see the new starwars are ghosting already uggghhh...

#7207 3 years ago

LOTR HUO with NVRam, V5 Palantir Mod, pinbits platic protectors (Arwen installed), all the rest would come with the game, all comet LEDs. It would need a LED OCD board to make the LED all smooth. Comes with Manual and goodie bag. This game was mint until R+L carriers decided to add a strap to the transport and the strap ate through part of the left side backbox. Everything else screams HUO. Can be fixed and T-molding can be purchased from Marco if someone wants to take the time.

$6750

Can send pictures via email. send a pm.
Damage can be found here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-damaged-in-shipping

#7208 3 years ago

Thats a big discount for that damage, hopefully you got some cash back from the shipping company.

#7209 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thats a big discount for that damage, hopefully you got some cash back from the shipping company.

I got hosed. The warehouse signed for it and it clearly stipulates that the person signing verified and found it to be in good condition. Which it clearly wasn't. the entire experience has ruined the game for me. But hey someone else loss is some else's treasure.

#7210 3 years ago

Selling my TOM in Saskatoon $8600.00 OBO. cash and carry. feel free to PM me for more details or photos.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/huo-theatre-of-magic-pinball-machine-rare-and-in-amazing-shape/1285990608?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#7211 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I got hosed. The warehouse signed for it and it clearly stipulates that the person signing verified and found it to be in good condition. Which it clearly wasn't. the entire experience has ruined the game for me. But hey someone else loss is some else's treasure.

That sucks to hear. Good luck with the sale. Won't last long I'm sure.

#7212 3 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Jesus man...just fly out and look at it and stop bugging everyone...

#7213 3 years ago

Be sure to layover in Saskatoon, check that one out also. And bring a large suitcase.

#7214 3 years ago

No sir this will totally fit in the overhead compartment, I just have to fold down the backbox.

#7215 3 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Jesus man...just fly out and look at it and stop bugging everyone...

Oh right, wouldn't want to call on anyone in the community for help in a forum... WTF was I thinking?

#7216 3 years ago

How many people do you need to tell you that is a beautiful pin? How many pictures do you require? You are dropping a pile of cash. invest in a ticket to come see it. You can be the only judge. Everyone has a different opinion as to what is "nice".

Quoted from Damien:

Oh right, wouldn't want to call on anyone in the community for help in a forum... WTF was I thinking?

#7217 3 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

How many people do you need to tell you that is a beautiful pin? How many pictures do you require? You are dropping a pile of cash. invest in a ticket to come see it. You can be the only judge. Everyone has a different opinion as to what is "nice".

I'm just trying to do my due diligence before pulling the trigger on a big transaction like this. Anytime I sell something with a significant price tag, I accept that the party on the other end needs a certain level of confidence.

And especially with something like this where condition is so subjective. Even the machine I inquired about, that you personally clear coated, is seen as a very nice example to many. But looking closely you see ghosting on inserts, dings in the cab and other little imperfections. Is that still mint? Maybe to some.

I'm not looking to start up with anyone. I have a nice IJ for trade, and I'm willing to answer as many questions and take as many pics and vids as someone needs if we're seriously talking about a deal.

Have a little patience my friend, some of us are newer to this hobby

#7218 3 years ago

I find this hobby a double edged sword (read: multi edged) some people buy sight unseen, others methodically plan. Some pick out the tiniest of imperfections, others don't care about anything as long as the game looks and plays great.

No need to get on anyone's case for taking their time. Some people have deep pockets, others don't.

If the transaction is meant to be, it will happen. If he takes too long, and it doesn't work out; so be it.

No one should be chastised for being informed on making a big decision.

#7219 3 years ago

Just posted my GOT Prem. up on Kijiji.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1286389158

Speaking of double edged swords meegis I'm not looking forward to sifting through spam and scam just to sell my game lol

#7220 3 years ago

That's exactly why I haven't posted any games on Kijiji yet, it can be such a pain most of the time.

The wife would love this game, must stay away and stay focused.

#7221 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

That's exactly why I haven't posted any games on Kijiji yet, it can be such a pain most of the time.
The wife would love this game, must stay away and stay focused.

It's definitely a hassle, but if it means moving the game, I'll go for it. Fortunately I haven't had to deal with Kijiji for pinball up until this point.

#7222 3 years ago

GOT is an awesome game. I love the premium game best of the three both for looks and gameplay over the pro. This one is very nicely modded too. GLWTS!

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

GOT is an awesome game. I love the premium game best of the three both for looks and gameplay over the pro. This one is very nicely modded too. GLWTS!

Thanks! I agree, and with this translite it really looks great. Only thing I wanted to add to it is the improved/textured castle walls for the upper pf. This is one of those games that never really needed much for mods to fill it out.

#7224 3 years ago

Theatre of magic is sold with deposit pending pickup tomorrow. Thanks everyone who messaged me for thier interest.

#7225 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just posted my GOT Prem. up on Kijiji.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1286389158
Speaking of double edged swords meegis I'm not looking forward to sifting through spam and scam just to sell my game lol

Understandable. We all know Kijiji and its creatures.

#7226 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Theatre of magic is sold with deposit pending pickup tomorrow. Thanks everyone who messaged me for thier interest.

congrats on the sale, and bigger congrats to the new owner.... that is one beautiful machine! he lucked out!!!

#7227 3 years ago

LOTR HUO with NVRam, V5 Palantir Mod, pinbits platic protectors (Arwen installed), all the rest would come with the game, all comet LEDs. It would need a LED OCD board to make the LED all smooth. Comes with Manual and goodie bag. This game was mint until R+L carriers decided to add a strap to the transport and the strap ate through part of the left side backbox. Everything else screams HUO. Can be fixed and T-molding can be purchased from Marco if someone wants to take the time.
$6750
Can send pictures via email. send a pm.
Damage can be found here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-damaged-in-shipping

SOLD Pending Pick Up

#7228 3 years ago

I found something I'd like to pick up, so back up for sale is my Avengers Hulk LE - Beautiful condition, price is $6850
Pics:
http://s818.photobucket.com/user/dtyukes/media/hulk/a9.jpg.html

Added over 3 years ago: No longer for sale.

#7229 3 years ago

Well had to share my luck on finding a fair deal in todays market. Over heard a fellow mention he was selling his pinball, I ask what it was and how much he would take for it. He hasn't played it in two years. So the details

Gottlieb 1991Class of 1812
Rate it as a good player quality
One flipper does not work as EOS points broke and cooked coil

Price 1400.00

Picking up Saturday morning!!

#7230 3 years ago

Oh damn that's a fun game. Just played it a bunch at replay. Lucky find

#7231 3 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Well had to share my luck on finding a fair deal in todays market. Over heard a fellow mention he was selling his pinball, I ask what it was and how much he would take for it. He hasn't played it in two years. So the details
Gottlieb 1991Class of 1812
Rate it as a good player quality
One flipper does not work as EOS points broke and cooked coil
Price 1400.00
Picking up Saturday morning!!

Good deal,hard game to find in good condition.

#7232 3 years ago

nice find! Congratulations!

#7233 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my Bally Viking, debating whether or not to repaint the cab with pimp stencils.

#7235 3 years ago

SOLD Pending Pick Up

Congrats on the sale!

#7237 3 years ago

Anybody know who is selling the populated TZ playfield in Edmonton on kijiji

#7238 3 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Anybody know who is selling the populated TZ playfield in Edmonton on kijiji

No, but i bet if you buy his Porsche he has for sale in his other listings, he will throw the tz in for free. If you buy the Lexus he may only give you a good price on the playfield

#7239 3 years ago

Maybe he is selling the cars to fund a few new pins

#7240 3 years ago

Creeping on his other ads are we nice car though.

#7241 3 years ago

Yeah, don't think money is the problem. TZ playfield is easy enough to check out. Sure it won't be a problem selling it

#7242 3 years ago

You guys realize the porsche is at a dealer and he also has a lexus for sale.

#7243 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

No, but i bet if you buy his Porsche he has for sale in his other listings, he will throw the tz in for free. If you buy the Lexus he may only give you a good price on the playfield

Quoted from nightsearcher:

Maybe he is selling the cars to fund a few new pins

Quoted from Meegis:

You guys realize the porsche is at a dealer and he also has a lexus for sale.

yes, they realise he has a Porsche and Lexus for sale. What are you suggesting??

#7244 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

yes, they realise he has a Porsche and Lexus for sale. What are you suggesting??

I was pointing out it is a dealer selling, so likely the cars have nothing to do with the pins. No harm no foul. Just funny how a couple guys pounced on the car thing for no reason.

Everyone has their own walk of life, thats all that matters.

#7245 3 years ago

You always gotta check their other adds !! Helps determine if the add is legit! Kijiji 101. That dude made the rookie mistake of giving his actual address... Probably a gated community anyways! Who needs 2 Porsches and a Lexus?!!

#7246 3 years ago

Can anyone help... I'm trying to ship a pin from Toronto to Vancouver and I've been told to try Vitran or Same Day.

When calling Same Day, they said they would only send to Vancouver by air at an insane price, and Vitran says they don't do personal shipping, only business.

Help!!!

#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Can anyone help... I'm trying to ship a pin from Toronto to Vancouver and I've been told to try Vitran or Same Day.
When calling Same Day, they said they would only send to Vancouver by air at an insane price, and Vitran says they don't do personal shipping, only business.
Help!!!

Ask depot to depot. SAmeday doesn't only do air, the person you talked to is an idiot.

#7248 3 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Help!!!

You can try to help this pinsider but he won't do the same for you he won't even answers you back when you try to help him . Totally ignorant !!

#7249 3 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

You can try to help this pinsider but he won't do the same for you he won't even answers you back when you try to help him . Totally ignorant !!

I sent you a PM. I didn't see your message until now. Take it easy brother, there's more than pinball to get through in a day

#7250 3 years ago

Hey guys, I am new to the Canadian forum. I am on the hunt for a Nightmare on Elm Street pin, would rather buy in Canada than from the US. If anyone has one they want to sell , please let me know. If it needs work I don't mind. Trying to find any pin out here for sale on the west coast is slime pickings, going to try to get to the flip out in Vancouver but depends my work schedule. I have never been, are there usually pins for sale there? Good score on the Class of 1812 !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 430.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 4,199.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 64.99
There are 14976 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 300.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside