New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,959 posts
  • 559 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by WizardsCastle
  • Topic is favorited by 330 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 14959 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 300.
#7151 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

SML is a complete joke. I wont give them a dime ever again. They only survive based on new blood and people who don't know better. Much like that moron in Edmonton, ( If I ever see that guy again, It will be too soon ).
What part of town are you staying in?, I've got lots of games off your wish-list!

Dang. I should posted earlier. I've been in chestermere since Saturday. Heading home tomorrow and my wife tells me pinball is not in the cards tonight. Something about it being our anniversary or something. Thanks for the offer though.

#7152 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The used car salesman who ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS!

Sux cause he actually has some good games priced right sometimes but he's such a tool I just pass. And I don't need any rats nests

#7153 3 years ago

The games at the Flames arenas overall are in bad shape, beautiful titles, with no maintenance. weak flippers, old falling off rubber, the auto cast on the FT was so weak it justs barely dribbled out of the lane straight down into the pop bumpers. I was disappointed. Even The Dark Knight had one of the two slings that didn't work.

#7154 3 years ago

Did anyone get a chance to see the Doctor Who in Cambridge for $3,500 asking? Seems like a decent price. Never heard back from the seller.

#7155 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The games at the Flames arenas overall are in bad shape, beautiful titles, with no maintenance. weak flippers, old falling off rubber, the auto cast on the FT was so weak it justs barely dribbled out of the lane straight down into the pop bumpers. I was disappointed. Even The Dark Knight had one of the two slings that didn't work.

Oh I thought they for the most part played well. I was there this winter though. My only complaint about the location was all the kids messing with me while I was playing spending my credits while there parents didn't watch them lol.

#7156 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The used car salesman who ALWAYS TYPES LIKE THIS!

...oh, you mean the fellow called Ray.

Yes, he is a real bane on not only the pinball world, but the arcade one as well.

#7157 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Oh I thought they for the most part played well. I was there this winter though. My only complaint about the location was all the kids messing with me while I was playing spending my credits while there parents didn't watch them lol.

They do play well for the most part and with ten or more games must be lots of maintenance .ya the kids can be annoying but I just think it's :PS)cool that they interested in pinball and usually let them play a game or two . I need to get up to Nipawin they must have awesome pins on location !

#7158 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Did anyone get a chance to see the Doctor Who in Cambridge for $3,500 asking? Seems like a decent price. Never heard back from the seller.

Doctor Who for sale?? Any Details

#7159 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Doctor Who for sale?? Any Details

It came up on Kijiji in Cambridge on Sunday. If you know some of the collectors in Cambridge, in the pictures he seemed to have a lot of machines. He also had a full size Dalek for sale and some Dr. Who posters. I assume it was legit given the other items for sale. The ad came down pretty quick so I assume an astute collector grabbed it quick. I think this is a very good price in Canada. Also had the moving header installed.

#7160 3 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

They do play well for the most part and with ten or more games must be lots of maintenance .ya the kids can be annoying but I just think it's :PS)cool that they interested in pinball and usually let them play a game or two . I need to get up to Nipawin they must have awesome pins on location !

Guessing you meant me not 306 in your comment, I read sarcasm quite well. There is none on location here of course but if one goes to pay for a game/service I would hope they are in well enough shape to actually make it worth the while to spend the loonies and toonies . The games right in the bar we're in better shape, the ones out in the upstairs common area near the "red" arena near the shitters were not in very good playable condition as far as I'm concerned. My kids/I spend piles on the Hobbit because it was new & awesome, such a treat.

#7161 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

It came up on Kijiji in Cambridge on Sunday. If you know some of the collectors in Cambridge, in the pictures he seemed to have a lot of machines. He also had a full size Dalek for sale and some Dr. Who posters. I assume it was legit given the other items for sale. The ad came down pretty quick so I assume an astute collector grabbed it quick. I think this is a very good price in Canada. Also had the moving header installed.

It sold to a guy in London who buys lots of games.

#7162 3 years ago

I have an Eight Ball Deluxe LE along with a CPR Gold Playfield and NOS Backglass for sale as a package.

Please contact for more details, I can ship nationwide if paid in full. Paypal not accepted.

#7163 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

I have an Eight Ball Deluxe LE along with a CPR Gold Playfield and NOS Backglass for sale as a package.
Please contact for more details, I can ship nationwide if paid in full. Paypal not accepted.

Favourite game when I was young.
Or should I say while skipping school,lol

#7164 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Guessing you meant me not 306 in your comment, I read sarcasm quite well. There is none on location here of course but if one goes to pay for a game/service I would hope they are in well enough shape to actually make it worth the while to spend the loonies and toonies . The games right in the bar we're in better shape, the ones out in the upstairs common area near the "red" arena near the shitters were not in very good playable condition as far as I'm concerned. My kids/I spend piles on the Hobbit because it was new & awesome, such a treat.

Thanks for clearing that up ! At least you added some positive comments this time and yes there hobbit is beatiful it's to bad there whole line up wasn't brand or fully restored games but not always practical or feasible . It's just nice to have the couple locations that we do have and appreciate them and operators that provide us with an opportunity to play there games . Yes every thing could always big and better .

#7165 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Favourite game when I was young.
Or should I say while skipping school,lol

Me too since I was 9 yrs old

#7166 3 years ago

I've been gathering parts for a Silverball Mania restore for over a year now and other projects keep cutting in line and taking my time away. Another project has come up that needs some more funds so I'm looking to get out of it what I have into it.

$2,250 CDN for everything below

The Good:
Working Silverball Mania
CPR Reproduction Playfield
CPR Reproduction Plastics
New Horseshoe metal guide by vid1900
Reproduction Pop Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Dead Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Apron by brenna98
Reproduction Bally Sticker for coin door
New spinner stickers
Bally Conversion LED Display Kit by acebathound
Original Manual and Schematics
Backglass in great shape

The Bad:
The current playfield is "missing some paint"
CPR Reproduction Playfield - On one of the rollover inserts for the horseshoe one of the tabs is broken off on the underside, something will potentially need to be fabricated to properly hold the white star rollover piece to hold it in place
Needs new rubbers
Needs new flipper bats
Needs one new star post for the Horseshoe area, they are currently mismatched
I've converted 2 of the 5 displays to the Blue LED's but the other 3 need converting and one of the ones I've worked on needs some more work, was working on that over a year ago now when I switched to another project.

Lots of pictures over on pinballrev.

#7167 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I've been gathering parts for a Silverball Mania restore for over a year now and other projects keep cutting in line and taking my time away. Another project has come up that needs some more funds so I'm looking to get out of it what I have into it.
$2,250 CDN for everything below
The Good:
Working Silverball Mania
CPR Reproduction Playfield
CPR Reproduction Plastics
New Horseshoe metal guide by vid1900
Reproduction Pop Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Dead Bumper Caps and skirts
Reproduction Apron by brenna98
Reproduction Bally Sticker for coin door
New spinner stickers
Bally Conversion LED Display Kit by acebathound
Original Manual and Schematics
Backglass in great shape
The Bad:
The current playfield is "missing some paint"
CPR Reproduction Playfield - On one of the rollover inserts for the horseshoe one of the tabs is broken off on the underside, something will potentially need to be fabricated to properly hold the white star rollover piece to hold it in place
Needs new rubbers
Needs new flipper bats
Needs one new star post for the Horseshoe area, they are currently mismatched
I've converted 2 of the 5 displays to the Blue LED's but the other 3 need converting and one of the ones I've worked on needs some more work, was working on that over a year ago now when I switched to another project.
Lots of pictures over on pinballrev.

would you ship within Canada?!

#7168 3 years ago

Just a bump... Very nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure for trade.

See ad at: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52100

Have a potential trade for a TOM going, but it's not looking like it's going to happen.

Get in touch if interested in a trade.

Cheers

#7169 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

would you ship within Canada?!

I haven't shipped a pin in a long while but I would consider it. PM if you're interested, i can provide all the pics you need.

#7170 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So for kicks I replied to the Addams Family in Regina. I received a kijiji message back. In one message I got 3 names. Lol.
The kijiji name at the top of the response was different from the name he wanted me to email and then signed it sincerely with another name.
Does anyone know how many red flags it takes for kijiji to remove a ad?

I have received texts and emails from this person. Area code is from BC, not SK. They sent an email response from the name Daniel. When I replied back, addressing them as Daniel, their further responses referred to ME as Daniel. The ad was removed, but I contacted them at the phone number and asked for photos. I did a reverse image search of the first photo and found the same machine for sale in Nottinghamshire, UK (which may be a legit posting). A decoding of the email's header tells me that at some point it passed through the Netherlands, which I'm sure wouldn't happen with an email originating within Canada to another Canadian address. Wondering how to push this further and make him/her slip up and reveal their identity during a mock transaction... Hmmm!

#7171 3 years ago

Wish people would stop replying to these obvious scam ads on kijiji.

When they think they've got a bunch of fish that they are close to reeling in, they are likely to put more lines in the water. If nobody is communicating with them, they will post less crap. Might even go away eventually.

#7172 3 years ago

I don't even message about the pin..i just call them a bunch of vulgar words and tell em they're scum! they never reply back tho!

#7173 3 years ago

Anyone check out that whirlwind in Calgary?

#7174 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone check out that whirlwind in Calgary?

I haven't seen it....but the ad has been re-listed today. It's been up for a few weeks now. I'm assuming the guy who is selling the Whirlwind is also the same guy selling the Rolling Stones

#7175 3 years ago

95% sure I bought a pin from him a couple years ago. Took nice care of it. Flame polishes his ramps. He also does hot tub repairs, that's why I figure it's the same guy I bought my POTC from. Really decent guy. Helped me move it too. Pins in the basement, 1 set of stairs.

#7176 3 years ago

BUMP

Looking to trade this very beautiful IJ: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52100

Interested in trading for any of the following (+cash depending on game) in order of preference:

- TOM
- WH2O
- TOTAN
- SS
- TAF
- BSD
- HS2

PM if interested. Willing to trade/ship across provinces.

#7177 3 years ago

Is there anybody in Calgary or area that would like to come over and play a few games, have a few beers and give an honest opinion on a couple of my games??

I'm building a new house and will be selling a couple of games to help that process, new furniture, etc... you get it...whatever the wife wants...

Ive also got a shit ton of arcades, kids rides, signed photos, signed jerseys, celebrity autos, everything......

Send me a PM or text me. 403-875-9426

#7178 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Is there anybody in Calgary or area that would like to come over and play a few games, have a few beers and give an honest opinion on a couple of my games??
I'm building a new house and will be selling a couple of games to help that process, new furniture, etc.
Send me a PM or text me.

Your games are crap,I'll give you 500.00 each

#7179 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Your games are crap,I'll give you 500.00 each

make it $650 each and you have a deal. Ill even throw in some LOTr figures.

#7180 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

make it $650 each and you have a deal. Ill even throw in some LOTr figures.

Deal

#7181 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm building a new house and will be selling a couple of games to help that process, new furniture, etc... you get it...whatever the wife wants...
Ive also got a shit ton of arcades, kids rides, signed photos, signed jerseys, celebrity autos, everything......

PM sent

#7182 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Pm also sent

#7183 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Wait, if your building a house then you should have room for MORE games right??

#7184 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Wait, if your building a house then you should have room for MORE games right??

Ive designed the basement for more games, that said, we also designed the other 2 floors to be totally unique and something you will never see. Yes, I can fit more games but best I look at that after we move in.

Also, I've received several offers on TZ, its not for sale right now.

#7185 3 years ago

I should clarify, a good guy in Ontario wants to make a trade. Come over and confirm its mint... Yes I will sell others but no to TZ, WOW the messages...

#7186 3 years ago

Free beer and free pinball, anyone interested?

#7187 3 years ago

Anyone in Canada going to be buying a TNA? I'm still on the fence because of how simple it is, but it's the first Spooky game that has me even mildly interested.

#7188 3 years ago

I will be...based on what I've seen and the history with Spooky, I put my name pretty early on the list. The reviews of this game have been great so far!

#7189 3 years ago
Quoted from zero:

I will be...based on what I've seen and the history with Spooky, I put my name pretty early on the list. The reviews of this game have been great so far!

The reviews have been great but I cant get over how simple it is. ( to me anyways.. ) For me, I need ramps and upper/lower playfields to keep me interested. Everyone is different though, that's what make this such a good hobby.

I am on the list for Houdini, it seems like the full package, for me anyways.

#7190 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Anyone in Canada going to be buying a TNA? I'm still on the fence because of how simple it is, but it's the first Spooky game that has me even mildly interested.

I've been thinking about it but would like to try it. Everyone I talked to at replay that tried out says it's a lot of fun.

#7191 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

One going on location here
Fytr is getting one.

#7192 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Free beer and free pinball, anyone interested?

How can anyone say no to that?

If I lived by you, the ribs about to go on the grill, the wife and i would all be heading over

#7193 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How can anyone say no to that?
If I lived by you, the ribs about to go on the grill, the wife and i would all be heading over

No takers, I guess I'll drink it all myself!

#7194 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Looks fun, good location pin but dont think it would be a long term keeper in a collection

#7195 3 years ago

I really like the pop bumper location on TNA.

Nice to finally see a newer pin with a pop that might actually contribute to the gameplay for a change other than just making thunk-thunk noises from a sequestered, dark forgotten corner of the playfield.

#7196 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I will most likely be bringing one to the east coast

#7197 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'd look at it, for sure. I'm happy with my Domino's and service from Kayte and Charlie.

#7198 3 years ago

Lots of good points, and it's good to see there will at least be a few floating around if I don't end up getting one. Between Dialed In and Alien trickling their way to me, I don't know that I need another pin in the near future, but between TNA and Houdini, both are looking like interesting "different" titles (and by different I mean alternatives to Stern lol).

Quoted from wtuttle:

I'd look at it, for sure. I'm happy with my Domino's and service from Kayte and Charlie.

I forgot about that! I'll have to come by sometime and check it out. So you ordered direct from Spooky then?

#7199 3 years ago

Any one have a system 11 coin door for sale. Trying to complete a taxi. Doesn't have to be mint.

#7200 3 years ago

anyone have a transformer for a hurricane ? part # 5610-12835-00

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 29.99
$ 19.95
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 10.00
$ 174.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
Filament Printing
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 14959 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 300.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside