(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,634 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 493.
#7001 6 years ago

Pauz
Question 1 I believe is comet
Question 3 try changing flipper coil stop or make sure it's not looose

#7002 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Pauz

I was thinking Funhouse.
Might want to change the sleeve to.

#7003 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Pauz

That was my thinking on both statements. Comet seemed to be in my head and yes, I'm going to try to replace the sleeves. I had a bunch but this game has very long sleeves so I need to track some down. Mine are too short.

#7004 6 years ago

if you have a sleeve for sure change it first, if you have to order stuff just order a new coil, if the coil has been over heated in the past sometimes they change shape and get tighter inside, so a bit of warmth squeezes the plunger and makes it stuck.

#7005 6 years ago

Class of 1812 has a "MILLION" callout, you can hit it over and over and over on the left ramp.

#7006 6 years ago

That's gotta be it!

#7007 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Class of 1812 has a "MILLION" callout, you can hit it over and over and over on the left ramp.

Thats it Tom,played it last year in League to.

#7008 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Was about to post this...

#7009 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Pauz

You even own Class of 1812
I guess you better get it set up,lol

#7010 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You even own Class of 1812
I guess you better get it set up,lol

He's just never made the ramp shots while in multiball on it before...

#7011 6 years ago

I just had to laugh. Not one but two high speed games for $5000. Love the description...minor flaking... Ok to good playfield.... I dont rhink i would even give him half.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/london/two-william-s-high-speed-pinball-machines-new-plastics-glass/1277174427?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#7012 6 years ago

Looking to trade my KISS premium for something different. PM if interested.

#7013 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I just had to laugh. Not one but two high speed games for $5000. Love the description...minor flaking... Ok to good playfield.... I dont rhink i would even give him half.

Yeah but did you see new playfield glass for each machine???

#7014 6 years ago

Anybody looking to get rid of a WPT or a Harlem Globetrotters?

#7015 6 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Anybody looking to get rid of a WPT or a Harlem Globetrotters?

Theres is a wpt on maaca

#7016 6 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Looking to trade my KISS premium for something different. PM if interested.

That's a very nice game Dylan, GLWT!

Rob

#7017 6 years ago

Hey,

Anyone thinking of selling Twilight Zone, Goldeneye, or Tales from the Crypt please let me know.

Thank you,

J

#7018 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Silly question.
Someone at work asked me about a late 80's early 90's pin with the annoying repetitive "million!!!" Callout. I can hear it in my head but can't place the game. That's question one.
Question 2. Same person is wanting me to find a Monday night football for them. Anyone?
Question 3. Still having issues with the upper right flipper on my Elvis. Want to replace the flipper switches cause they suck. But that flipper also gets stuck upright if it's been played for a bit. Wondering if something is changing shape (sleeve?) when it gets hot. Ball barely touches it and it falls back down but really annoying. Anything thoughts on parts to fix this pig.

Question 1 - when i read that i hear Dr. Dude saying it annoyingly. But i wouldnt say repetitive i think its when you light or hit the million shot. MiiILLLion!

Question 3 - if its just after its been played for a while then could be EOS switch (overheating when flipper is held and not switching to high resistance side of coil) Otherwise i'd say maybe a cleaning / new coil sleeve. And look at the flipper bushing while u are in there. Or the return spring isnt springy lol. But then u'd expect that all the time...

#7019 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Silly question.
Someone at work asked me about a late 80's early 90's pin with the annoying repetitive "million!!!" Callout. I can hear it in my head but can't place the game. That's question one.

Just to weigh in on this as I recently sold my Flintstones that had the Million callout. When the special for Million was lit, every pop bumper hit would call out Million....Million....Million.... I wouldn't say it was annoying though as it was always a panic to get the ball back up there but very satisfying when you heard several Millions being called out as the ball got stuck in the pop bumpers for a while....great fun!

#7020 6 years ago

Anyone know a good shipper service to get a pin from the US to Canada?

#7021 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Just to weigh in on this as I recently sold my Flintstones that had the Million callout. When the special for Million was lit, every pop bumper hit would call out Million....Million....Million.... I wouldn't say it was annoying though as it was always a panic to get the ball back up there but very satisfying when you heard several Millions being called out as the ball got stuck in the pop bumpers for a while....great fun!

Some one else brought up taxi! It has a million call out too no?

#7022 6 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone know a good shipper service to get a pin from the US to Canada?

Ive used R+L quite a few times, and havent had an issue, seem to be the best priced as well. (Around 500usd) still have to pay brokerage and tax though.

#7023 6 years ago

No images in thread rule, but I need to ask, who was this?!

http://imgur.com/a/RYuR8

#7024 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

No idea either,but saw that and wondered the same thing.

#7025 6 years ago

Just putting a feeler out there... I have a very nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure with an excellent pf, new decals on can, gorgeous powder coating, colorDMD, Pinsound, and LEDs.

Ideally looking for a trade, and perhaps cash depending. I'm only interested in 90s B/W games, games including: SS, TOM, NGG, H2, Shadow, White Water, JN, TOTAN, etc...

I'm not in any rush to move the game, but I figured I'd post this just to see what is out there and maybe find something that will inspire me to do a trade.

Local trades only. Pics available upon request. PM if interested. Cheers

#7026 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I was wondering if it was Jodys, he had a nice cleared one, dont know if he sold it or not..

#7027 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ive used R+L quite a few times, and havent had an issue, seem to be the best priced as well. (Around 500usd) still have to pay brokerage and tax though.

Yeah they totally fucked the side of my lotr cab and essentially hid behind theur claim policy even if it was obvious that they damaged it.

#7028 6 years ago

I went to Fort McMurray and grabbed that Doctor Who. Long day but it plays great. It was a little dirty. He just had the one pin and didn't seem to keen in actually selling it but I got it home and set up.

#7029 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I went to Fort McMurray and grabbed that Doctor Who. Long day but it plays great. It was a little dirty. He just had the one pin and didn't seem to keen in actually selling it but I got it home and set up.

Wow. Long drive for a crappy game

#7031 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

The adventure is the best part! I love the drive, the search, the clean-up. Congrats, nice pick up!

#7032 6 years ago

Just poking Noah. Congrats on game #2

#7033 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I thought that ad was a scam. Right after it was posted, someone contacted me about going to check it out for me and offering to ship it to Ontario. Did you talk him down from his $4,200 asking? Still a decent price.

#7034 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wow. Long drive for a crappy game

Lol.. No complaints about the quality of the game itself. It is satisfying my three flipper itch for sure. Plus driving is the easiest part. So all in all, a good long weekend.

Quoted from pinballjah:

I thought that ad was a scam. Right after it was posted, someone contacted me about going to check it out for me and offering to ship it to Ontario. Did you talk him down from his $4,200 asking? Still a decent price.

Yeah, I saw your post earlier and I was skeptical. Having only two pictures didn't help his sale.

He was an older guy, it took him a while to respond to my initial inquiry but he sent me a ton of pictures and video plus I talked to him on the phone before I committed on coming up. Got a good price, definitely happy with it. Should be a keeper for a while for me. The play field is really nice.

#7035 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Lol.. No complaints about the quality of the game itself. It is satisfying my three flipper itch for sure. Plus driving is the easiest part. So all in all, a good long weekend.

Yeah, I saw your post earlier and I was skeptical. Having only two pictures didn't help his sale.
He was an older guy, it took him a while to respond to my initial inquiry but he sent me a ton of pictures and video plus I talked to him on the phone before I committed on coming up. Got a good price, definitely happy with it. Should be a keeper for a while for me. The play field is really nice.

My favorite game. Took a while for me to cotton to it, but now we're inseparable. Enjoy!

#7036 6 years ago

Hey guys
Looking for a Met pro in Québec. Anyone?

#7037 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

I likely will buy one this weekend at Pintastic. Not that cheap.

#7038 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

Hey guys
Looking for a Met pro in Québec. Anyone?

Claude girard mais a sera pas comme tu veux. Ya les decals faque cest des pinitte a arrnager juste ton temps. Check facebook

#7039 6 years ago

Claude girard mais a sera pas comme tu veux. Ya les decals faque cest des pinitte a arrnager juste ton temps. Check facebook

Thanks. This one is not for me but a friend au start in the hobby. He loves metsllica and I want him to be addicted by pins someways. It's ok if not collector quality.
Cab you share a link?
Thanks!!

#7040 6 years ago

Yeah they totally fucked the side of my lotr cab and essentially hid behind theur claim policy even if it was obvious that they damaged it.

I saw your pics, that sucks hard but think it could happen with any carrier, and Im pretty sure all would suck for helping you out, shipping is a risk for sure, but often nessisary to get the game you want.

#7041 6 years ago

Have this Tee'd off for sale or trade. If interested PM me.

Was at Yegpin if any of you remember playing it.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1271434709&requestSource=b

#7042 6 years ago
Quoted from mathewrs:

Was at Yegpin if any of you remember playing it.

Yes, we had to turn it off in the wee hours before the show while we were filming Dialed In, that attract mode.... LOL

#7043 6 years ago

Just a bump that my GOT Prem is still available!

#7044 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just a bump that my GOT Prem is still available!

That has the upper PF right?

#7046 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

That has the upper PF right?

Yep!

#7047 6 years ago

GLWTS

#7048 6 years ago

I'm in Toronto, and potentially getting a game from Calgary. Wondering if anyone can point me to a local tech or knowledgeable pinhead that I might be able to hit to do a quick quality inspection.

Thanks in advance

#7049 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I'm in Toronto, and potentially getting a game from Calgary. Wondering if anyone can point me to a local tech or knowledgeable pinhead that I might be able to hit to do a quick quality inspection

Jay Richardson Pinball 403 807 2382 www.richardsonpinball.com

#7050 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I'm in Toronto, and potentially getting a game from Calgary. Wondering if anyone can point me to a local tech or knowledgeable pinhead that I might be able to hit to do a quick quality inspection.
Thanks in advance

Some guys right here in Calgary to.

There are 24,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/141?hl=mathewrs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.