(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,637 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 493.
#6951 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

What's with all the TSPPs for sale suddenly? One in Calgary and one in SK?

Where are/were these posted? Prices?

#6952 6 years ago

There are posted on the freemasons secrecy pinball site !

The one in calgary has been on kijiji for a long time 7900 and I think he just dropped price to 7400 .
Maybe one in Moose Jaw for 6900 .

#6953 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

"Shoot here, and here..." ...thanks Arny, I think I've got it now. "Shoot here and here." ...

Is that the sweeet Robocop that was in the tournament at Yegpin?

Yep same one

#6954 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

There are posted on the free masons secrecy pinball site !
The one in calgary has been on kijiji for a long time 7900 and I think he just dropped price to 7400 .
Maybe one in Moose Jaw for 6900 .

The one in Moose Jaw we are helping sell for a friend.
the other one for 7900 in Calgary is Stan's.

#6955 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

The one in Moose Jaw we are helping sell for a friend.
the other one for 7900 in Calgary is Stan's.

Yeah but I do believe he dropped it to $7400 and put on the Calgary Pinball Facebook. I have no idea of the condition, etc but Stan has had some nice machines in the past. The Moosejaw one is in MooseJaw or do you have it in Calgary?

#6956 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah but I do believe he dropped it to $7400 and put on the Calgary Pinball Facebook. I have no idea of the condition, etc but Stan has had some nice machines in the past. The Moosejaw one is in MooseJaw or do you have it in Calgary?

It is in Moosejaw,I guess Stan dropped the price.

#6957 6 years ago

Alright, I'm putting my Game Of Thrones premium up for sale. It's the winter blue version, with the alternate hand-drawn translite done by T-800 ( http://i.imgur.com/wYPUv0B.jpg ). It has the Stern motorized dragon topper and the black Stark version outside rails/guards. I have some Stark speaker inserts and an RGB speaker lighting kit, as well as a few decorative mods in the game. I would be looking to get $9800. Message me if you're interested. Not looking for trades, as i'm only selling to make space for Dialed In.

#6958 6 years ago

LOTR standard version here in Winnipeg sold today! Stays in Winnipeg!

#6959 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Ive played Stans about a year ago and it was in amazing shape.

#6960 6 years ago

Gonna miss that T3 from Lucky's. I think I will need to find one for myself since it's a hard one to come by on location.
Anyone in Alberta looking to move any other older Sterns? I'm looking to add a second game. Preferably an X-MEN but would consider a Transformers for the right price.

Added over 7 years ago: Edit: I'd consider Avatar as well.

#6961 6 years ago

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/Attack-from-Mars-Pinball_29548649

? this legit ? my better judgement says no... Might be a good deal for someone in the area.

#6962 6 years ago

The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball machine in Moose Jaw is now not for sale right now. He was wanting to sell it to buy the LOTR that was for sale here in Winnipeg. Since that game is now sold he says he'll hang onto his TSPP for now unless anyone has an LOTR for sale or trade.

#6963 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

? this legit ? my better judgement says no... Might be a good deal for someone in the area.

Zero chance.

#6964 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

It showed up on a local site here in Swift Current and I reached out to him asking if I could come check it out. Low and behold he's in Toronto. Cause lord knows there's no one in Toronto who would want a stunning, HUO AFM for that price.

As soon as I read in Toronto I reported his ad. 110% scam.

Was asking only $3500 before. And the fellas name on the email I got was Samuel Killan. Now "Daniel" is selling it with the same pics.

#6965 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I've tried reporting scam listings on usedregina before, but the same listings would be up for many days after so I don't think they are a bit complacent acting upon reports.

Rob

#6966 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

The pictures of the head make it 100% scam. They were taken from a guy that used to do restores in the states until he passed away. So I doubt he's restoring games beyond the grave

#6967 6 years ago

Anybody in Alberta have any idea if this is a legit ad for a Doctor Who? Pictures are not too great. I posted a wanted ad for a Dr. Who in Toronto and this popped up in Fort McMurray. Anyone close to Fort McMurray that would be willing to confirm its legit? Thanks very much.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/fort-mcmurray/dr-who-pinball/1276197562?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#6968 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The pictures of the head make it 100% scam. They were taken from a guy that used to do restores in the states until he passed away. So I doubt he's restoring games beyond the grave

Treasurecove?

Rob

#6969 6 years ago

If not proper to have his here I can move it. I'd like to say related to 1994 DE title. I have 3 tix for Aug 30 GNR. Face value, centre field, first couple rows upper west deck. PM me if interested. Once in a lifetime thing, I'd like to deal with a fellow pinballer on this one.

#6970 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If not proper to have his here I can move it. I'd like to say related to 1994 DE title. I have 3 tix for Aug 30 GNR. Face value, centre field, first couple rows upper west deck. PM me if interested. Once in a lifetime thing, I'd like to deal with a fellow pinballer on this one.

Maybe not, but I think Kerimonster and I would be interested so thanks! I'll message yea

#6971 6 years ago

Puck, we still have to hook up for an RZ session. We're both so crazy busy though.

#6972 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I'm in the pit in front!! Can't wait for the show.
Sorry to go off topic also, but she's gonna be a beauty!

#6973 6 years ago

Anyone able to check out a pin for me in Brockville Ontario? I'd be willing to send a giant thank you, and write write a personal limerick with your name in it.

#6974 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Anyone able to check out a pin for me in Brockville Ontario? I'd be willing to send a giant thank you, and write write a personal limerick with your name in it.

If the as is real, it will be gone before anyone here even responds.

Expect to see it double in price if real...

#6975 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

If the as is real, it will be gone before anyone here even responds.
Expect to see it double in price if real...

Pretty sure this is a scam. Add for a TSPP, looks identical to a MONOPOLY that was underpriced recently. Same user also posts a pair of tickets to make it look more legit, more than 1 add. Then there was an add "warning" about the monopoly scam. But I think that is a scam too. The originator of that post is a "victim" who lost 500$, and explains how he got screwed. At the end, he mentions he has a trucking company, can ship pins and check out anything in Canada for you. Says he is a pinside member, KCCO17, 1 year old member, donated today. It just got real fishey real fast. Sorry KCCO17 if you aren't a scumbag. We'll clear your name soon enough if you aren't a scammer. 0 posts, 0 mentions etc etc.

#6976 6 years ago

Yup I'm a big scam ........ besides I bought my last pinball from silverball0 another Pinsider .... so talk to him there genius .

#6977 6 years ago

My apologies if you are legit and someone here can vouch for you. I'm just trying to look out for the community. If you really were trying to help me I am sorry. It just didn't feel right. All the best.

#6978 6 years ago

Speaking of legit, there is a "1967" Galahad in Airdrie AB for $5000. Wow, better jump in the truck and grab that one before it's gone...

So...Galahad came out in 1970. This must be the much coveted "time traveller" edition?

Vintage 1967 Pinball Machine ORIGINAL ,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/calgary/vintage-1967-pinball-machine-original/1276828669?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 5,000

#6979 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I emailed him last night for shits 'n giggles, he has just recently joined his family in Middlebrook, VA, so just let him know where to send it as it cannot be picked up. Fricking crooks doing this to people that don't figure it out.

#6980 6 years ago

HA, I told him I only pick up and pay cash, the fucker called my bluff and said it's in Virginia, when can you come grab it?

#6981 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

HA, I told him I only pick up and pay cash, the fucker called my bluff and said it's in Virginia, when can you come grab it?

For that price, fly down, and ship it back.

Bluff again

#6982 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hehe... I was curious and asked for more information about his game as well. In his broken English reply, he too told me it was in perfect condition and would ship from Middlebrook, VA. I've seen that one all too many times but it still peaked my curiosity to at least check it out. We all know that if it's too good to be true, then it's not worth pursuing. Those kinds of deals just don't exist for us Canadians any more...next.

#6983 6 years ago

I told him I'd be there Friday evening for pick up and needed an exact address

#6984 6 years ago

HA, he's busy visiting his granny until Sunday

#6985 6 years ago

Making a trip to Edmonton this weekend. Picking up a game from Retro-Active Arcade that we bought at YEGPin.
I am wondering if anyone is interested in making a trade - add some more fun to the trip.....I have a HUO Star Trek pro (sold by Dylan in Regina, then to Nathan, who I traded my IM to). It has the Aurich translite/decals/skirt, and looks amazing.
I am looking to change things up a little, and willing to trade for another newer Stern.
Would also trade up to a Hobbit.
Pls send me a PM.

#6986 6 years ago

So does that mean you will sell and drop off TSPP for me?

#6987 6 years ago

That's the next trip!

#6989 6 years ago

There is about 4 or so, restoration EM's for sale on Sasky kijiji right now. Should have had Nic pick them up on the way through

#6990 6 years ago

If you head up 21 on your way to Edmonton tmort I've got a couple I'm looking to move

#6991 6 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

That's the next trip!

If he gets Simpsons, can I have X-MEN?

#6993 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Did this sell? How much was it listed for? Curious

No official asking price in the ad. He's asking for only serious collectors to inquire.

#6994 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Did this sell? How much was it listed for? Curious

Looks like it's gone.....

#6995 6 years ago

$13,000 replied 13min after the add posted, He replied once, and then no follow up.

#6996 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

$13,000 replied 13min after the add posted, He replied once, and then no follow up.</blockquote

He must want the new Dialed In,or SWLE

#6997 6 years ago
Quoted from Kcco17:

Yup I'm a big scam ........ besides I bought my last pinball from silverball0 another Pinsider .... so talk to him there genius .

To those of Concern, He did buy a pinball from me, smooth transaction great to deal with!

#6998 6 years ago

Any fellow Canucks have a nice BSD, NGG, H2, FT or WW for sale?

#6999 6 years ago

Silly question.

Someone at work asked me about a late 80's early 90's pin with the annoying repetitive "million!!!" Callout. I can hear it in my head but can't place the game. That's question one.

Question 2. Same person is wanting me to find a Monday night football for them. Anyone?

Question 3. Still having issues with the upper right flipper on my Elvis. Want to replace the flipper switches cause they suck. But that flipper also gets stuck upright if it's been played for a bit. Wondering if something is changing shape (sleeve?) when it gets hot. Ball barely touches it and it falls back down but really annoying. Anything thoughts on parts to fix this pig.

#7000 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Any fellow Canucks have a nice BSD, NGG, H2, FT or WW for sale?

I have a very nice FT that I "might" be selling. New cab decals. cc'd playfield, LED's, Monster Fish Mod & ColorDMD.

There are 24,637 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.