(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,635 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by transprtr4u
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 493.
#6801 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Thanks Smokedog !! Smooth transaction today (as usual) excited to have fresh pinball blood at home !

Thanks man! Was a pleasure to see you again. Reminds me to go find one of those dolly's. The FT looks sweet in the line up, and I managed to get a few games in last night. Really fast! Will be a big hit at the cafe, and looking forward to see the league's reaction on Thursday.

#6802 6 years ago

looking for a GB premium if anyone wants to trade or sell.

#6803 6 years ago

Any Regina folks have a spare tilt bob?

#6804 6 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Any Regina folks have a spare tilt bob?

Who uses them,I have most of mine in the bottom of the cabinets
I don't shake the crap out of them either though.

#6805 6 years ago

I will take one of yours got a NIB Aerosmith but they didn't give me a tilt bob with it, must be part of Stern's cost cutting measures, lol...

Quoted from pingod:

Who uses them,I have most of mine in the bottom of the cabinets
I don't shake the crap out of them either though.

#6806 6 years ago

The way yours tilt Derek,you will just wear it out

#6807 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks man! Was a pleasure to see you again. Reminds me to go find one of those dolly's. The FT looks sweet in the line up, and I managed to get a few games in last night. Really fast! Will be a big hit at the cafe, and looking forward to see the league's reaction on Thursday.

Oh...you got a Full Throttle! That's great...I think you guys are going to have a blast on it...very challenging. Who'd you pick that up from Smoke?

#6808 6 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Oh...you got a Full Throttle! That's great...I think you guys are going to have a blast on it...very challenging. Who'd you pick that up from Smoke?

Freezie

#6809 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

looking for a GB premium if anyone wants to trade or sell.

I could be persuaded if price is right.

#6810 6 years ago

Update:

Bram Stoker's Dracula - sold pending pick up.
High Speed - $1,800 (includes taxes) available now.
Pharaoh - $1,800 (includes taxes) - left flippers not working, includes new plastic set. Back glass is minty, nice cab. Available now.

Garage clearing special, take both the above pins for $3,300 taxes included.

Pick up only.

#6811 6 years ago

Gottlieb genie $1800. Shoot me a pm for pictures. Great playfield.

#6812 6 years ago

OK, so I'm pretty sure that the Morinville Kijiji Troller is back.

If you recall, this is the guy that posted a STTNG on Kijiji for $500. Then for $12,000?
Later on he claimed that he needed to sell a Gorgar because his wife found it to be too evil
Today there is an absolutely blown out, rusty, filthy P.O.S. Black Knight that has been posted on Kijiji for $3900.

The reason I suspect it's him again (other than the unrealistic pricing) is that the final picture on Kijiji is actually of a Gorgar! I think it's like an Easter Egg / clue of sorts!

So, I managed to solve the mystery...what do I win?

#6813 6 years ago

Duplicate Post, I got too excited!

#6814 6 years ago

I was wondering same thing, my wife even noticed the translite was not for the table being sold.

#6815 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

OK, so I'm pretty sure that the Morinville Kijiji Troller is back.
If you recall, this is the guy that posted a STTNG on Kijiji for $500. Then for $12,000?
Later on he claimed that he needed to sell a Gorgar because his wife found it to be too evil
Today there is an absolutely blown out, rusty, filthy P.O.S. Black Knight that has been posted on Kijiji for $3900.
The reason I suspect it's him again (other than the unrealistic pricing) is that the final picture on Kijiji is actually of a Gorgar! I think it's like an Easter Egg / clue of sorts!
So, I managed to solve the mystery...what do I win?

Member since April 2011 is another/main clue. There also was the moving must sell pin ad, followed by I bought a pin and need someone to help move it ad. He also claims to be a repairman, running ads occasionally for repair work. I forgot about the "evil" Gorgar ad. That one was at least amusing. Dude seriously needs to get a life.

#6816 6 years ago

Looking to add a machine to the line up. Main machines I would be interested in would be NO Good Gofers, Tales from the Crypt, Spider-Man, Black Knight 2000 or Game of Thrones pro. Also open to other options. Please send a PM. Thanks.

#6817 6 years ago

Anyone able to get ahold of the guy selling the ACDC in Calgary? on Kijiji

#6818 6 years ago

Nope . But wish I could .

#6819 6 years ago

New member to kijiji. Smells fake.

#6820 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

New member to kijiji. Smells fake.

Thought the same thing but has other stuff listed for sale. Sounds to good to be true for sure.

#6821 6 years ago

Does anyone know the person selling The Getaway pin in Grand Prairie

#6822 6 years ago
Quoted from guido81:

Anyone able to get ahold of the guy selling the ACDC in Calgary? on Kijiji

No seems like a joke or a ploy to generate interest and increase price. I called and text and kijiji messages just minutes after the ad last night.. no answer, voicemail full, no response to text or message.

Someone on Facebook said now he wants $6K but not sure if or how he confirmed that. I can't imagine how because I have called a few more times since and again no answer - voicemail full (of course).

#6823 6 years ago

Who knows you could be first in line if you called a couple minutes after . I called 40 mins after no answer but phone was on , later his phone was off . Probably got sick of calls and had to turn off .

#6824 6 years ago

Ad is pretty sketch man. Says WANTED in it for some reason. Says don't bother calling, use email but doesn't give an email address. Plus i feel like I've seen the identical ad before.

#6825 6 years ago

Oh you guys and your conspiracy theory's ! Haha . It looks totally fake I mean , if you see any other ads involving fairly priced pins around here that's your first clue . Know body gives good deals around here anymore !

If you guys see anymore suspicious pin ads involving good prices please be careful and call me immediately I will investigate it personally !!

#6826 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Who knows you could be first in line if you called a couple minutes after . I called 40 mins after no answer but phone was on , later his phone was off . Probably got sick of calls and had to turn off .

Probably a prank - a buddy posted it with his number - get a lot of phone calls to his number to screw with him.

#6827 6 years ago

Goes to show you how often we see a good deal that when one come up alot of people think it's a scam.It could be ,but it's clearly from a non pinball guy,it has Southern Music stickers on it and he bought it from Southern Music in 2012 for 6000.00$ which is what they sold them for at that time,playdium would have sold them for about 4600.00$ or so,he just doesn't realize that now they sell for close to 8000.00$.It cost 6000.00$ and now he wants 5000.00$ seems reasonable,and you can tell it was barely played from the picture.

#6828 6 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Goes to show you how often we see a good deal that when one come up alot of people think it's a scam.It could be ,but it's clearly from a non pinball guy,it has Southern Music stickers on it and he bought it from Southern Music in 2012 for 6000.00$ which is what they sold them for at that time,playdium would have sold them for about 4600.00$ or so,he just doesn't realize that now they sell for close to 8000.00$.It cost 6000.00$ and now he wants 5000.00$ seems reasonable,and you can tell it was barely played from the picture.

Quoted from libtech:

Probably a prank - a buddy posted it with his number - get a lot of phone calls to his number to screw with him.

#6829 6 years ago

Could be fine yes, I only say that because guys are saying his phone is off and hes not returning messages, or maybe hes just realizing its worth more and waiting, 6000 is still a very good price.

#6830 6 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

He just doesn't realize that now they sell for close to 8000.00$.

If you can find someone willing to pay anywhere near that for a pro, please pm me. A fully modded pro would be tough sell over 6k. Premiums 8k to 9k.

#6831 6 years ago

NIb with much nicer art is going to be about $7500 list apparently.

#6832 6 years ago

Way too many ACDCs being made. These things will be a dime a dozen in about 15 years.

#6833 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

NIb with much nicer art is going to be about $7500 list apparently.

us funds ?

#6834 6 years ago

No. Canadian funds. Jay Richardson said $7500 and they are taking orders now.

#6835 6 years ago

I think someone mentioned the are doing pro's now, and prems this fall? priced at todays prices I'm sure so 7490 + tax on a pro.

#6836 6 years ago

yes I can see pro's priced at that

#6837 6 years ago

I have a Color DMD available. LCD screen, with cables for Whitestar/SAM systems. Need to buy other cables if you want it hooked up to a Williams cab. Comes pre-loaded with AC/DC. $500.

#6838 6 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have a Color DMD available. LCD screen, with cables for Whitestar/SAM systems. Need to buy other cables if you want it hooked up to a Williams cab. Comes pre-loaded with AC/DC. $500.

Sweet deal for someone looking.

#6839 6 years ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only way I will ever buy an AC/DC pin is if they change the entire theme to Maximum Overdrive. Coked up Stephen King multiball!

#6840 6 years ago

Lol, much better theme. I actually kind of remember watching that one as a kid...

Seriously though they should have done a hand drawn one like AS or MET, they would have sold a ton more.

#6841 6 years ago

That was quick. DMD is sold.

#6842 6 years ago

That was quick. DMD is sold.

Impressive! Did you sell or trade acdc?

#6843 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Impressive! Did you sell or trade acdc?

Trade. Suppose to happen tomorrow.

#6844 6 years ago

Dang that was fast

#6845 6 years ago

Curious about any pins for sale in/around the Edmonton area? Let me know if you know....

#6847 6 years ago

I have a Bally supersonic that I am looking to sell my buddy wants it out of his garage it's all been gone through and shopped

#6848 6 years ago

Genie sold locally.
Frontier delivered to Willathrilla
Project hokus pokus delivered to Stretch7

Elvis is home and after a long sleep and 13 hours of coaching my kids ball I finally had a chance to set it up this morning. Anyone ever reach Graceland?? I took the glass off and monkeyed around trying to learn the rules. No way I'll get that far but seeing it was kinda neat.

Thanks to will and Gilles for a very easy and flawless transaction. Really appreciated that as the las t few weeks have been stressful.

#6849 6 years ago

High Speed sold pending pick up.

With all those pins gone I'll finally be able to clean up the garage and will be posting parts and stuff for sale. Then I can finally start on TZ restore.

#6850 6 years ago

No problem
Thank you to Pauz21,willathrilla and pingod for delivery and storage till I come out next

There are 24,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/137?hl=pkrobin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.