(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 497.
#6651 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Looking for a Calgary pinsider to help me out. I need help getting a game up a flight of stairs. Can offer cash or beer/drinks at Yegpin next weekend.
Pm if you can help me out.
Thanks,
Jay

If I didn't have bruised up ribs still,I would have helped you out.

#6652 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

If I didn't have bruised up ribs still,I would have helped you out.

Thanks for the offer. Just going to hire a mover but thought I'd ask here first. Look forward to meeting and playing a few games this weekend

#6653 6 years ago

What part of town? I was confused by the Lloydminster tag didn't read carefully.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks for the offer. Just going to hire a mover but thought I'd ask here first. Look forward to meeting and playing a few games this weekend

#6654 6 years ago

I'm not sure. I don't have the time to get down to Calgary so unfortunately I decided to pass. Lord of the pins checked it out. Was hoping I'd find someone willing to bring it up with them to yegpin and I'd cover their gas and beer.

#6655 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Quit trying to snipe our location games!

There is many that need maintenance, very badly.

#6656 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm not sure. I don't have the time to get down to Calgary so unfortunately I decided to pass. Lord of the pins checked it out. Was hoping I'd find someone willing to bring it up with them to yegpin and I'd cover their gas and beer.

#6657 6 years ago

What did you pass on? The tee'd off?

#6658 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There is a Shadow on route at the Flames Community Arena, maybe begging will work?

I was pestering those guys to try get them to sell me a game a couple months ago when I was working in Calgary to no avail. I can't say I blame them tho!

#6659 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

What did you pass on? The tee'd off?

Fore!

#6661 6 years ago

I have a rottendog system 11 a & b mpu that I never end up using. Can bring to yegpin if anyone is interested.

#6662 6 years ago

I have a spare VIP pass for YegPin (http://www.yegpin.com/) available.

All Access ‘Limited Edition’ VIP Pass’ featuring art by Brian Holderman
Free entry into the exclusive Friday night YEGPIN VIP Pinball Party

PM me if you want it.

#6663 6 years ago

Speaking of Yegpin, going to do $600 off either pin I have, or $200 off fire escape for guys on pinside - if picked up this weekend only (prices are firm though)!
So
Hobbit Smaug SE $9900
Avengers Hulk LE $6900
Fire Escape $1600
hulk: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/fs-ft:-avengers-le-hulk-edition-stern-pinball-machine/1261115022?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
hobbit: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/fs-ft-the-hobbit-se-smaug-edition-pinball-machine-by-jersey-jack/1261114370
fe: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1259592500&requestSource=b

Added over 7 years ago: Hobbit no longer for sale, fire escape pending, just avengers left

#6664 6 years ago

My Bally Frontier listed on kijiji... Fire sale... Yours today for the cool price of $1900. I also have a really nice Genie up for grabs that I'd really like $1800 for. Please let me know if you want some pics.

#6665 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Speaking of Yegpin, going to do 500 off either pin I have, or 200 off fire escape for guys on pinside - if picked up this weekend only (prices are firm though)!
So
Hobbit Smaug SE 10k
Avengers Hulk LE 7k
Fire Escape 1.6k

I cant find fire escape on the list of games?!? No search results found

#6666 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I cant find fire escape on the list of games?!? No search results found

Its not a pin, but a skill game like ICB, very rare, which is why no one has heard of it but awesome! It will be on free play at yegpin:
http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13348

#6667 6 years ago

thanks Smokedog , now i just have to come visit the Cafe !!

#6668 6 years ago

libtech , that game looks cool !

#6669 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I just sold my Getaway in excellent condition (IMO) two months ago for $3300 and I had three other potential buyers if the first person backed out.

Nice price, I would pay $3500 for a nice one anyday.

#6670 6 years ago

If anyone is heading to Yegpin today from Calgary, Ill pay your gas and buy lunch! Just arrived 5 hours ago from a 9 hour flight ordeal, not sure I can make the drive myself.

#6671 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

If anyone is heading to Yegpin today from Calgary, Ill pay your gas and buy lunch! Just arrived 5 hours ago from a 9 hour flight ordeal, not sure I can make the drive myself.

Did you take United? then I understand your ordeal and trauma.

#6672 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

thanks Smokedog , now i just have to come visit the Cafe !!

Yes you do. Put in about 4 shifts at the cafe. And it's great fun. If I lived in Saskatoon it would be my watering hole.

#6673 6 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Did you take United? then I understand your ordeal and trauma.

LOL, no I took Air Transat, just as bad! No video's yet but I'm sure they are coming.

#6674 6 years ago

pauz21 we are in the same boat, you're a little closer than me , but not by much .

#6675 6 years ago

Anyone in Toronto and surrounding areas with a nice TOM to sell/trade?

#6677 6 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

pauz21 we are in the same boat, you're a little closer than me , but not by much .

I should have checked this thread during YEG PIN

#6678 6 years ago

Both Centaur and Eight Ball have been sold thanks for all the interest chose to do a local sale for ease of transaction.

Quoted from pins4life33:

I am considering selling my fully restored Centaur and Eight Ball, I have a buyer for the Eight Ball already sorry is held for him if I deal my Centaur. My only stipulation is that the machine stays at YEGPIN for the entire weekend (no worries these machines were built to be played for thousands of plays its not going hurt the machine, lol) and then can be taken by the new owner. Only reason I am selling is I need $$$ to fund my AFMR SE purchase. Many people have played it and it is in awesome shape, has few cosmetic nicks in cabinet that can be easily touched up. Hate to do it but if I sell want to make sure it gets in the hands of a collector, not interested in Kjijji flippers or other nonsense. I am honestly not sure what to sell it for but I am open to offers have seen these sell for $4000 US to $7500 US it is all over the place. Just looking for a fair price but more concerned about who it goes to as I have put a lot of effort in this restore. Inquire within if you are interested can provide pictures, these really don't come up often and is a true collector piece not in a hurry to sell but if you are from out of town then might be advantageous to take it at YEGPIN.
Restored and clear-coated cabinet
New Playfield
New Plastics
Original Backglass in great shape
New Titan Glow in the Dark Rubbers
New Black Flippers
New Drop Targets
Chrome Powercoated Legs and Coin Door
Full LED kit installed

#6679 6 years ago

Anyone want to sell me a breakshot? I was on that machine for half my time at yegpin.

#6680 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Anyone want to sell me a breakshot? I was on that machine for half my time at yegpin.

Wasn't that a fun game! I spent a lot of time on it as well...really enjoyed it. Kind of a new-age/old school experience...just a little faster. I was excited to try it as I have one I'm restoring and have never played it. I can tell you that it's really lit a fire under my butt to get back to getting mine finished.

Good luck with your search "Boat" but I won't be selling my for a while...sorry.

#6681 6 years ago

Yea it was great!
Haha fair, good luck with the restore and thanks ! I msg'd Gary on here but I believe he hasn't had his for that long

#6682 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Its not a pin, but a skill game like ICB, very rare, which is why no one has heard of it but awesome! It will be on free play at yegpin:
http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=13348

it was a fun game!!

#6683 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Both Centaur and Eight Ball have been sold thanks for all the interest chose to do a local sale for ease of transaction.

Congrats on the sale. That Centaur was sweet!

#6684 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Theres one for sale in MTL for $2900

#6685 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

There's one at the sports on tap in Saskatoon. Haven't made it there in a while but I think it was for sale.

#6686 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

There's one at the sports on tap in Saskatoon. Haven't made it there in a while but I think it was for sale.

I'm pretty sure it's moved to another tavern. Smokedog and Toasterman would know where it moved to and who owns it.

#6687 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

PM sent

#6688 6 years ago

Ya breakshot went to vangelis on broadway.... super neat game ... it would have been too loud at expo to hear all the great call outs...

#6689 6 years ago

Robocop for sale. Need a good shop job. Nice overall condition. Located in Montreal. Asking 1600$

#6690 6 years ago

Terminator 2 for sale. Cleaned, LED's, new rubbers, everything works, Good overall condition, not collector perfect. Pm for more details and pictures.$5000 OBO Located in Medicine Hat, Alberta

#6691 6 years ago

Very exciting news coming out of Regina!!! We have a location and date set up for a tournament and meet and greet for all pinballers in and around town! Details to follow soon. Please follow Queen City Pinball Facebook page. Also will be posting progress in the Canadian pinhead thread. What's up? thread here on pinside. If you have any interest please pm me for more info. We need tourney players and if your interested in bringing a game to the event that would be awesome. Already have enough machines for a tournament but won't turn anyone down that is interested in bringing another!!!
Cheers and thanks for your time
Jamie

#6692 6 years ago

Also any of you stoon guys that could make it we would love to have you guys down as well!

#6693 6 years ago

Have a very nice LOTR LE looking to trade for a Hobbit LE. Will add cash if needed.

Would also consider trading down for a Metallica, Ghostbusters or really any newer Stern. Trying to mix things up a bit.

Thx.

#6694 6 years ago

By the way Kudos to the YEGPIN guys. Attended Saturday, and we had a blast. Lots of new games I haven't seen before and got some parts from Nitro. If I had more time I would have taken in the tournament too....next year, I guess.

#6695 6 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Have a very nice LOTR LE looking to trade for a Hobbit LE. Will add cash if needed.
Would also consider trading down for a Metallica, Ghostbusters or really any newer Stern. Trying to mix things up a bit.
Thx.

You mean trading up to a Metallica right

#6696 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

You mean trading up to a Metallica right

Metallica is good but it's no LOTR.

#6697 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

it would have been too loud at expo to hear all the great call outs...

Gotta love those flirty call outs along with the backglass

#6698 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Gotta love those flirty call outs along with the backglass

Right behind it was bride of pinbot and she likes to ooh and ahh as well.

#6699 6 years ago
Quoted from newpinballfan:

Robocop for sale. Need a good shop job. Nice overall condition. Located in Montreal. Asking 1600$

Pm sent

#6700 6 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Thx.

I have a GB pro that I might consider trading for your LOTR. Although I have never had a chance to really play LOTR so I'm not sure if it's something I'd like or not.

Rob

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.