(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 496.
#6551 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Wow can't say there is nothing for sale in Alberta right now. Darn it I'm trying to not to buy another pin but it's getting hard not to.

It's easy for me, got NO money

#6552 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Looking for a nice Taxi. Not collectors quality or anything, decent pf, plastics, functional. Just no beaters. If anyone hears of anything....

Me too...

#6553 6 years ago

Me three...

#6554 6 years ago

We need to get one local. I'd like a nice taxi to roll through my collection at some point. Someone get on that .

#6555 6 years ago

There is a Taxi for sale on Craigslist in Seattle. I contacted him for the Pinbot in the same ad. Guy seems a little chippy and it's a long way from Alberta but it is a Taxi.

P.S. I'm looking for a Pinbot if anyone sees one.

#6556 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

$3500. NO pictures, no description. Came from a family fun center, guy was great but didn't know much about pinball. Ad said it was mint, it was not but now that its home, I will bring it back to life!

This machine has actually been for sale for at least 2 years, it was at a place that had Go-kart racing, little ways past the Tyrell Museum. It was summer of 2015 when I played it, and they wanted 3200 for it then. It was setup on coin play, sound didn't work (maybe it was turned down?). It was listed on pinside map, thats why we popped in specifically to play it while we were up there anyway. needed some TLC for sure.

#6557 6 years ago

Selling for a friend Will separate,but better deal if you buy the pair.
Can deliver to Yegpin,if bought before hand.

Mod info AMH #26 has colored drop targets, all clear rubbers and color matched leds, interactive LED strip at back of playfield, shooter rod, topper.

RZLE #1 has leds, plastic protectors, upgraded toys, shaker, knocker.

Both games are in like new condition HUO.
20,000.00 for the pair or serious offers. You won't see RZLE #1 come up for sale very often.
I am surprised Rob Zombie himself didn't get that one.

#6558 6 years ago

I am considering selling my fully restored Centaur and Eight Ball, I have a buyer for the Eight Ball already sorry is held for him if I deal my Centaur. My only stipulation is that the machine stays at YEGPIN for the entire weekend (no worries these machines were built to be played for thousands of plays its not going hurt the machine, lol) and then can be taken by the new owner. Only reason I am selling is I need $$$ to fund my AFMR SE purchase. Many people have played it and it is in awesome shape, has few cosmetic nicks in cabinet that can be easily touched up. Hate to do it but if I sell want to make sure it gets in the hands of a collector, not interested in Kjijji flippers or other nonsense. I am honestly not sure what to sell it for but I am open to offers have seen these sell for $4000 US to $7500 US it is all over the place. Just looking for a fair price but more concerned about who it goes to as I have put a lot of effort in this restore. Inquire within if you are interested can provide pictures, these really don't come up often and is a true collector piece not in a hurry to sell but if you are from out of town then might be advantageous to take it at YEGPIN.

Restored and clear-coated cabinet
New Playfield
New Plastics
Original Backglass in great shape
New Titan Glow in the Dark Rubbers
New Black Flippers
New Drop Targets
Chrome Powercoated Legs and Coin Door
Full LED kit installed

#6559 6 years ago

Played both this past wknd. Centaur is in ok amazing! It's a sight to behold, everything on it is immaculate. Probably the nicest you'll find in a long time. Looks and plays great. Eight ball, nice colors, plays solid, plus its technically the "Fonz" on the BG.

#6560 6 years ago

I'd love a centaur but school is in the way GL with sale.

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

This machine has actually been for sale for at least 2 years, it was at a place that had Go-kart racing, little ways past the Tyrell Museum. It was summer of 2015 when I played it, and they wanted 3200 for it then. It was setup on coin play, sound didn't work (maybe it was turned down?). It was listed on pinside map, thats why we popped in specifically to play it while we were up there anyway. needed some TLC for sure.

Yeah, that's the one. The sound works great, though it took me awhile to figure out where the volume adjustment knob was! Ive stripped the entire playfield, replaced all star posts, rubbers, added LED's, etc. Magic Eraser the playfield and it came up really nice! Virtually no wear, except at the scoops. ( I will fix it up and have ordered Cliffy's ) Factory mylar, still intact and looks good. Ordered some mods and in a few weeks this one should look real nice.

Overall pleased with the price, as I don't mind doing the work. I do need a few pieces that are tough to find, like a left slingshot in blue but if I cant find one, Ill just buy a set of orange ones instead. Control room plastic as well but the sign mod I bought should hide a lot of that anyway.

Now if I can get Al to flame polish my ramp for a few bucks, Ill be super happy! ( it actually looks not bad, Ill see how it cleans up )

#6562 6 years ago

The subway on JP is the perfect place to practice your flame polishing technique

#6563 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Overall pleased with the price, as I don't mind doing the work. I do need a few pieces that are tough to find, like a left slingshot in blue but if I cant find one, Ill just buy a set of orange ones instead. Control room plastic as well but the sign mod I bought should hide a lot of that anyway.

Pinball Center has the blue slings available:

http://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/jurassic-park/?sPage=1&sPerPage=96

#6564 6 years ago

If you don't mind sending them to Edmonton I can flame polish the ramps for ya.

#6565 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

The subway on JP is the perfect place to practice your flame polishing technique

Good idea, cant really screw that up too bad.

Thanks, I did see those. Priced out the entire plastic set with shipping, is $300 plus UPS customs/fees/etc. Id bet $350. Guessing just 2 slings would be $70ish

Think Id be better off buying 2 orange ones from the US.

Maybe I should change it up and get "the lost world" ones instead.

Quoted from jesperpark:

If you don't mind sending them to Edmonton I can flame polish the ramps for ya.

Thanks for the offer! Shipping would be a major pain, as its HUGE! Maybe I could drop it off at Yegpin or maybe I'll try it myself? NOt sure about that one.. lol

#6566 6 years ago

Spencer
Give Devron a call for price on full plastic set
I'm sure you will be pleased with his prices

#6567 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Good idea, cant really screw that up too bad

My ramp cleaned up well https://flic.kr/p/U1ZoQR

As for plastics. Got blue slings from the guy in Germany. Fast shipping all thing considered.

#6568 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

My ramp cleaned up well https://flic.kr/p/U1ZoQR
As for plastics. Got blue slings from the guy in Germany. Fast shipping all thing considered.

Wow, That's Amazing, looks new! What was the before like?? Is that from Flame Polishing?

#6569 6 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Wow, That's Amazing, looks new! What was the before like?? Is that from Flame Polishing?</blockquote

Pretty dirty before, ball tracks, etc. Never properly cleaned i'd say. Deep cleaning. Novus 2, flame polish.

#6570 6 years ago

Those ramps look sick!
What is flame polishing?

#6571 6 years ago

Did anyone here get the tee'd off in Spruce Grove for 2k?

Flame polishing is using a hydrogen/oxygen torch to polish Acrylic. Usually used on edges of Acrylic, but if you move fast enough and don't heat too fast you can clean up surface scratches as well. Puts a heat history into the plastic so make sure don't use anything but Novus products or mild soap and water to clean afterwards.

If you don't have anyone to polish by Yegpin i can do it on Saturday for you. My shop is 10 minutes away

#6572 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Those ramps look sick!
What is flame polishing?

#6573 6 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

» YouTube video

Hilarious! I need to try working on my pins while high on the coke too! So fast!

I was waiting for you to reach back and pour a stiff one out of that JD bottle behind you...

Do you have an, um, slower version of the flame polishing technique video?

(Edit: nevermind, youtube is filthy with them).

#6574 6 years ago

Looking to sell/trade my Walking Dead LE. Great game, had it since new, minor wear around well walker magnet but other than that in great shape. Games I would be interested in would be Tron, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Scared Stiff, Demo Man and perhaps others.
Thanks!

#6575 6 years ago

this is the technique I use. Sometimes I will sand the ramp with 1500 2000 grit first.

Quoted from Fytr:

Hilarious! I need to try working on my pins while high on the coke too! So fast!
I was waiting for you to reach back and pour a stiff one out of that JD bottle behind you...
Do you have an, um, slower version of the flame polishing technique video?
(Edit: nevermind, youtube is filthy with them).

#6576 6 years ago

Anyone have any lucky getting a response from the guy selling the T2 in Edmonton?

Seems a bit high on the price and the fact his kijiji ad stipulates to use ebay raises a few red flags but I did check ebay and he reposted it with a best offer now after it didn't sell the first time.

#6577 6 years ago

Super nice looking Sorcerer in Winnipeg. Bummer it's so far.

#6579 6 years ago

Monster bash, twilight zone and Addams seem to be the only three pinball machines scammers know!

#6580 6 years ago

Anybody have a "Last Action Hero" in or around Calgary that they want to sell? I'd like to find one. Also wouldn't mind finding a High Speed, Funhouse and/or Taxi. Anybody? I have Cash, or a Transporter: The Rescue for trade. Let me know. Thanks Dave

#6581 6 years ago

Looking at reasonable offers on both or one of these.
They can still be delivered to Yegpin.

Quoted from pingod:

Selling for a friend Will separate,but better deal if you buy the pair.
Can deliver to Yegpin,if bought before hand.
Mod info AMH #26 has colored drop targets, all clear rubbers and color matched leds, interactive LED strip at back of playfield, shooter rod, topper.
RZLE #1 has leds, plastic protectors, upgraded toys, shaker, knocker.
Both games are in like new condition HUO.
20,000.00 for the pair or serious offers. You won't see RZLE #1 come up for sale very often.
I am surprised Rob Zombie himself didn't get that one.

#6582 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Anyone have any lucky getting a response from the guy selling the T2 in Edmonton?
Seems a bit high on the price and the fact his kijiji ad stipulates to use ebay raises a few red flags but I did check ebay and he reposted it with a best offer now after it didn't sell the first time.

Ive talked with her, she's nuts. Its her sons game and she's selling it for him. No clue on value, no idea how eBay works with fees as opposed to a cash sale. Tired of people offering her $2000 and wasting her time. A real piece of work. A buddy of mine wanted it but the hassle isn't worth it.

#6583 6 years ago

Anyone making the drive from Manitoba to YEGPIN that wants to bring that beautiful Sorcerer?

#6584 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ive talked with her, she's nuts. Its her sons game and she's selling it for him. No clue on value, no idea how eBay works with fees as opposed to a cash sale. Tired of people offering her $2000 and wasting her time. A real piece of work. A buddy of mine wanted it but the hassle isn't worth it.

Yeah that is what I was thinking.... not worth the hassle which is too bad because I wouldn't mind getting a T2 or T3.

If they keep getting those kind of offers, you would think they would get the hint. Like someone else has said, reasonably priced pins are gone so quickly around here.

#6585 6 years ago

Price check for pinball 2000 starwars episode 1 fully populated playfield like new , in box since new with under 100 plays ? Haven't seen others for sale just trying to get idea ? Absolutely gorgeous !

#6586 6 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Yeah that is what I was thinking.... not worth the hassle which is too bad because I wouldn't mind getting a T2 or T3.
If they keep getting those kind of offers, you would think they would get the hint. Like someone else has said, reasonably priced pins are gone so quickly around here.

Wonder why she would want to go through ebay?..? Weird - more hassle and fees for her.

Either way 2k is too low, seem to go for mid 2kusd on here which is ~3.25kcan

#6587 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ive talked with her, she's nuts.

That's why

#6588 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Wonder why she would want to go through ebay?..? Weird - more hassle and fees for her.
Either way 2k is too low, seem to go for mid 2kusd on here which is ~3.25kcan

Yeah, I agree but $4000.00 is too high at the same time. Definitely should be somewhere in the middle like you said.

Ebay seems strange too since on an item like that you'd probably be looking at at least $250-300 in fees, I'm sure paypal takes fees and you open yourself up to the potential of a charge back.

#6589 6 years ago

Still for sale. Going up on Kijiji this weekend.

All prices are OBO.

Bram Stoker's Dracula - $4,400 (includes taxes) - available early May
High Speed - $2,200 (includes taxes) available now
AC/DC Premium - $8,600 with Helen kit (includes taxes) available now
Ghostbusters Pro - $6,600 (includes taxes) available now
Joker Poker project - $1,400 (includes taxes) includes new back glass and new Pascal all in one board
Pharaoh project - $2,200 (includes taxes) - left flippers not working, includes new plastic set. Back glass is minty, nice cab.

If a trade is involved, machine needs to be 100% working, but cosmetics don't really matter. (it will be going straight to route). I am looking for the following machines:

Early Stern/Bally's from the 80's -
EBD
Quicksilver
Centaur
etc.

Williams/Bally's from the early 90's -
Funhouse
World Cup Soccer
Addams Family
Attack From Mars
IJ 93'
Creature from the Black Lagoon
etc.

Stern Pro's from the 2010's -
Spiderman
X-Men
ACDC Pro
Star Trek

#6590 6 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Price check for pinball 2000 starwars episode 1 fully populated playfield like new , in box since new with under 100 plays ? Haven't seen others for sale just trying to get idea ? Absolutely gorgeous !

Kind of a niche item as you need ideally an RFM owner. If so does it have the prism card/daughter and roms too to run the game with a swap? I picked up that combo, playfield has more plays, but still a 9/10. I would say around 1000-1200 usd with the card and roms. Just need to find the RFM owner or a fan of Mr. Binks. I don't think the game is as bad as people think, once you spend some time on it.

#6591 6 years ago

Anyone coming to Yegpin with a Getaway? If so I have a spare key mod for the start button from pinballtoys.com, can be picked up at show $20.

#6592 6 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry machine for trade. I'm looking for other Williams machines but may be open to other offers as well.

#6593 6 years ago

I'm in Calgary right now at the Flames community arenas. A frickin amazing lineup of pins here, some in shit (not ship) shape though. Weak flippers, weak coils etc. very on route

#6594 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I'm in Calgary right now at the Flames community arenas. A frickin amazing lineup of pins here, some in shit (not ship) shape though. Weak flippers, weak coils etc. very on route

The Trap & Gill has 8 really nice playing games as well that we use for league, including a shiny new Aerosmith.

#6595 6 years ago

I checked out the Trap today since I'm in Calgary too. Really good line up there and everything is in good shape.

#6596 6 years ago

Do they have anything for sale?!?!

#6597 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Do they have anything for sale?!?!

I texted the number on the pins, no go, lol. At least I tried!

TZ, FT, AF, RFM, Hobbit, TS, T2, DM, Flintstones, Batman TDK

#6598 6 years ago

How much would you guys say the following games are worth these days in excellent condition (in Canada, of course):

- TAF
- Getaway
- JD
- NGG
- Shadow
- BSD
- WCS

Cheers

#6599 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How much would you guys say the following games are worth these days in excellent condition (in Canada, of course):
- TAF
- Getaway
- JD
- NGG
- Shadow
- BSD
- WCS
Cheers

Look up average price on pinside and look at recent us sale prices in pinside market history, then convert to canadain dollar, then add 5 to 15 %

#6600 6 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

- TAF $6000
- Getaway $2400
- JD $3200
- NGG $3200
- Shadow $3500
- BSD $3500
- WCS $3500
Cheers

There are 24,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/132?hl=pkrobin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.