(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 496.
#6501 7 years ago

was just being goofy.

#6502 7 years ago

Goofy nothing! Your avatar is freaking me right out LOL

Quoted from robbiedoo:

was just being goofy.

#6503 7 years ago

Looking for a Nice Xfiles!! Can trade but prefer to buy

#6504 7 years ago

Still have an AC/DC premium available for trade. Looking for GOT, Kiss, or Ghostbusters.

Info and pics here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48181

#6505 7 years ago

Anyone want a beat up Demolition Man?

Prefer not to ship, $5800

#6506 7 years ago

I think ive seen that beauty before!! That video doesn't show the powder coated rails & cabinet nearly enough!! Great resto job and good luck with the sale.

#6507 7 years ago

Ya, what he said. ^^^^^^

#6508 7 years ago

Nice work Al. Great price too, considering what things are going for now a days.

#6509 7 years ago

I guess I'd look at trade ideas for my Jurassic Park +/- cash. Maybe outright sale but I'm into it kind of high. Plays sweet. Thouroughly cleaned and Led'd, new rubbers, etc. Cabinet pretty good not any noticeable fade. Wouldn't mind a GOT Pro but would consider others. No hurry, don't mind keeping.

Edit. Cliffy's installed.

#6510 6 years ago

I'll be bringing my Gottlieb Buck Rogers to Yegpin and it will be available for sale on Sunday - cash and carry. Comes with a Pascal board, clearcoated playfield & backglass, tasteful led's and Titan rubbers. $1725 obo. Plug and play with no issues.

Second, contemplating moving my mint MMr LE (black trim, shaker, color display, cliffy's, Titan rubbers).
Original owner, HUO and will not be at Yegpin. pm for details.

#6511 6 years ago

Have Rfm and Sw kit for sale ad and pictures on kijiji calgary .

#6512 6 years ago

Just gauging interest for now, but I may have a HUO Ghostbusters LE for sale soon. Local deals only (located in GTA), no shipping. Many mods as well, mostly cosmetic, but can be removed to lower price a bit, etc.

#6513 6 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

I'll be bringing my Gottlieb Buck Rogers to Yegpin and it will be available for sale on Sunday - cash and carry. Comes with a Pascal board, clearcoated playfield & backglass, tasteful led's and Titan rubbers. $1725 obo. Plug and play with no issues.
Second, contemplating moving my mint MMr LE (black trim, shaker, color display, cliffy's, Titan rubbers).
Original owner, HUO and will not be at Yegpin. pm for details.

Amazing seller. I have played the MMR and it's mint. Buy with confidence.

#6514 6 years ago

Recap and more stuff for sale.

All prices are OBO.

BSD - $4,400 (includes taxes) - available early May
High Speed - $2,400 - $2,800 (includes taxes) available next week
AC/DC Premium - $8,300 or $8,600 with Helen kit (plus taxes) available now
Ghostbusters Pro - $6,600 (plus taxes) available now
Joker Poker project - $1,600 (includes taxes) includes new back glass and new Pascal all in one board
Pharaoh project - $2,200 (includes taxes) - left flippers not working, includes new plastic set. Back glass is minty, nice cab.

Plus a bunch of parts/translites/etc. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/105#post-3413560

#6515 6 years ago

I also will have a game for sale at yegpin (can sell before, but needs to go to the show and can be picked up afterwards) its a bit of a rare and interesting game, a 1984 Mechatronics Fire Escape - its in very nice shape and everything works
Id sell for $1800, or trade for an ICB/Zekes peak (or towards a GOT pro/Batman TDK)
pics:
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz103/dtyukes/fe/fe1.jpg
Interesting story if you have a chance:
http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/03/13/fire-escape-arcade/
Added over 7 years ago: Not mine but a gameplay video:

Added over 7 years ago: No longer for sale.

#6516 6 years ago

That was actually made right across the street where i used to live. They were somehow associated with I.C.E back then.

Never did see to many of them around

Quoted from libtech:

I also will have a game for sale at yegpin (can sell before, but needs to go to the show and can be picked up afterwards) its a bit of a rare and interesting game, a 1984 Mechatronics Fire Escape - its in very nice shape and everything works
Id sell for $1800, or trade for an ICB/Zekes peak
pics:
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz103/dtyukes/fe/fe1.jpg (or towards a GOT pro/Batman TDK)
Interesting story if you have a chance:
http://gameroomjunkies.com/index.php/2015/03/13/fire-escape-arcade/

#6517 6 years ago

I got my color DMD and plan to replace the stock one in my tales. What does a 128 x 32 90's dmd go for. Anyone local interested in picking it up?

Thanks,

#6518 6 years ago

Very cool game Dustin! Like you, I would love an ICB as well. Not sure that will ever happen though.

#6519 6 years ago

It is a very neat and fun game, it has more depth and challange than icb, but Id still like to own one for a while.

My problem is room, not willing to sacrifice pin space for arcades Id have to choose my MK1 or this, but mk has too much sentimental value for me to part with.

Yes, I belive the guy was going to make these for ice, but they didnt like it, so he assembled a few himself, there are only a few prototypes that got made that say ice - this is a non ice labled one, but still very rare only a handful were built.

Either way, it will be at Yegpin, give it a play if you come down!

#6520 6 years ago

I hope to be there, I bought a VIP pass but other commitments have come up. Still hoping to attend on Saturday night and Sunday but we shall see.

Would really like to give this a go and excited to play a few of the new pins too.

#6521 6 years ago
Quoted from Gunnder:

Just gauging interest for now, but I may have a HUO Ghostbusters LE for sale soon. Local deals only (located in GTA), no shipping. Many mods as well, mostly cosmetic, but can be removed to lower price a bit, etc.

+1 for a top notch guy!

#6522 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I got my color DMD and plan to replace the stock one in my tales. What does a 128 x 32 90's dmd go for. Anyone local interested in picking it up?
Thanks,

Sold a couple of mine for 100.00 each

#6523 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That's a good price most ive seen that work 100% go for 150 to 175 canadain

#6524 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Same here, I have 2 going to a guy from Sask at yegpin. I think he bought 4 off me last year. Covers part of the cost of a color unit anyway....

#6525 6 years ago

I have for sale an excellent condition HUO Stern Ghostbusters Limited Edition pinball machine (#087 out of 500).

General price of what each mod cost to give you a rough idea, or if you wish to include some OPTIONAL mods (ala piecemeal) we can do that too.

Pick up only (Ajax, Ontario). I can help load into your vehicle if you wish.

Also included is the matching Limited Edition certificate signed by Gary Stern in a nice Walmart frame and untouched goodie bag full of extra stuff from Stern.

I can also include all the receipts for the mods and also the original receipt for the machine from Playdium/Starburst.

Asking $13,000 OBO for the machine with all the INCLUDED mods listed below or $13,800 OBO for the machine with all the INCLUDED and OPTIONAL mods listed below.

I am in no mad rush to sell it, but I am looking at switching things up a bit (it's my only machine right now, outside of a disassembled Motor Dome which I am in the current process of restoring).

I will update the post if I think of anything else that I may have missed. Please PM me if you are interested. If you are curious who I am, I have been out to a few of the recent DRAPL, TOPL, and Pinball for Change outings under my real name, Tom Cheers!

For photos, check out my full post on pinrev: http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/ghostbusters-limited-edition-pinball-machine.5962/

Included Functional Mods
-Green Super Bands/Rubbers (Functional, included not coming off) $10
-PKE Mirror Mod (Functional, included not coming off) $35
Total: $45

Included Cosmetic Mods
-Stern Zombie-Yeti Art Blades (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $120
-Green LED speaker grills (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $80
-Modfather Ghostbusters Decal Kit (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $25
-Mezel Mods Green LED River of Slime Right Scoop (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $35
-Mezel Mods Pink LED Left Scoop (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $35
-Mezel Mods Ghost Trap Flipper Bat Covers (Cosmetic, included not coming off) $15
Total: $310

Optional Functional Mods
-Modfather Shooter Rod (Functional, optional) $60
-Pinball Universe Outlane/Inlane protectors with Centre Post Mod (Functional, optional) $80
-Mezel Mods Three Green and One Pink Slime Captive Balls (Functional, optional) $70
-Art's Airball Protector (Functional, optional) $35
-Full set of Cliffy Protectors, not installed yet (Functional, optional) $120
Total: $365

Optional Cosmetic Mods
-Modfather Book Stacking Prop Toy (Cosmetic, optional) $35
-Modfather Ecto Magnetic Plaque (Cosmetic, optional) $25
-Back Alley Creations Magnetic Slime Headbox Prop (Cosmetic, optional) $115
-Back Alley Creations Magnetic Slime Coin Door Prop (Cosmetic, optional) $25
-Stern GB HQ 3D mod (Cosmetic, optional) $140
-Stern Spotlight Slim Covers (Cosmetic, optional) $20
-Stern Slimer Mech Slime Cover (Cosmetic, optional) $20
-Back Alley Creations Twinkie Prop Toy (Cosmetic, optional) $40
-Rule/Score Cards (Cosmetic, optional) $10
-Ghostbusters Premium flyer autographed by John Trudeau (optional) $30
-Ghostbusters Limited Edition flyer (optional) $20
Total: $480

#6526 6 years ago
Quoted from Gunnder:

-Green Super Bands/Rubbers (Functional, included not coming off) -$10

Fixed.

#6527 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks,

If it's in great condition I would pay $100. Can pickup in yegpin

#6528 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

If it's in great condition I would pay $100. Can pickup in yegpin

I'll take some pics this weekend and shoot you a note

#6529 6 years ago

Turns out the kijiji add for a Jurassic Park in drumheller of all places wasn't a joke.

Also turns out deals can still be had!

That said, I need a data east sheet of glass, anyone got one?

#6530 6 years ago

A dinosaur themed game for sale in Drumheller?! Who'd thunk that?!

#6531 6 years ago

I'm holding out for a Whitewater from Niagara

#6532 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

A dinosaur themed game for sale in Drumheller?! Who'd thunk that?!

That game belongs in drum , someone dropped the ball ! Haha
Good buy spencer !

#6533 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Turns out the kijiji add for a Jurassic Park in drumheller of all places wasn't a joke.
Also turns out deals can still be had!
That said, I need a data east sheet of glass, anyone got one?

Nice score!

#6534 6 years ago

How much was it posted for?

#6535 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

I'm holding out for a Whitewater from Niagara

That was very clever ! Lol

#6536 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

How much was it posted for?

$3500. NO pictures, no description. Came from a family fun center, guy was great but didn't know much about pinball. Ad said it was mint, it was not but now that its home, I will bring it back to life!

#6537 6 years ago

Decided to sell a few games to clear a wall for different games lol, so Ill have the following pins for sale on kijiji:
All three are in amazing shape and HUO. I would do a partial trade for either a batman tdk or an ice cold beer

First is my Hobbit Smaug edition $10500
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257698899&requestSource=b

Second is my Avengers Hulk: $7800
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257699648&requestSource=b

Third is my Ironman VE (lots of mods) $7500
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257700593&requestSource=b

#6538 6 years ago

Wow can't say there is nothing for sale in Alberta right now. Darn it I'm trying to not to buy another pin but it's getting hard not to.

#6539 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Decided to sell a few games to clear a wall for different games lol, so Ill have the following pins for sale on kijiji:
All three are in amazing shape and HUO. I would do a partial trade for either a batman tdk or an ice cold beer
First is my Hobbit Smaug edition $10500
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257698899&requestSource=b
Second is my Avengers Hulk: $7800
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257699648&requestSource=b
Third is my Ironman VE (lots of mods) $7500
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1257700593&requestSource=b

No TWD no care....

#6540 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

$3500. NO pictures, no description. Came from a family fun center, guy was great but didn't know much about pinball. Ad said it was mint, it was not but now that its home, I will bring it back to life!

That's cool I think it would be a fun game to own for a bit.

#6541 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

That's cool I think it would be a fun game to own for a bit.

I actually paid way less and I've been cleaning it for the last 6 hours, replacing bulbs/rubbers/posts/etc and its coming up even better than I expected!! Really excited about this one.

Still need a sheet of glass, anyone??

#6542 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I actually paid way less and I've been cleaning it for the last 6 hours, replacing bulbs/rubbers/posts/etc and its coming up even better than I expected!! Really excited about this one.

Spencer were you looking for new or free i could probably help you out either way you want to go

#6543 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

No TWD no care....

Didnt know you were after one, there were a few fs down this way in the past few months, dont know of any now though

#6544 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I bet nitro is selling glass and bringing it to yegpin, you said you may be coming down maybe grab some there

#6545 6 years ago

Anyone have a Getaway High Speed 2 for sale? Seen one get sold in Canada recently? If so how much did it go for?

Thanks!

#6546 6 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Anyone have a Getaway High Speed 2 for sale? Seen one get sold in Canada recently? If so how much did it go for?
Thanks!

The pos flipper in Edmonton had one recently for $3400 on kijiji and he lists his games on the high side. I'm picking up a minty in June for 3k.

#6547 6 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Thanks!

I had a guy respond to my WTB ad with a Getaway at $4500.00. I declined on that one...

#6548 6 years ago

Looks like my glass issue has been solved. Thanks Scott!

#6549 6 years ago

Any Lord of The Rings owners want a set of the clear/green Army of the Dead figures for mods?? Ive got 2 sets, halfway through using one set to make a "Path of the Dead" mod but have another brand new in the box set. Also have 2 other full set of figures I might be willing to part with if interested.

Pm me.

#6550 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Taxi. Not collectors quality or anything, decent pf, plastics, functional. Just no beaters. If anyone hears of anything....

There are 24,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.