(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,778 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by king_pin
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 496.
#601 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

aeon black let guess you need more picture you clown how a put u chill the fuk out you GOOF

Stop ruining a productive thread with your garbage.... Both your machines and attitude.

#602 9 years ago

thanks spencer how about you ripping james off lets talk about then then

#603 9 years ago

Drama free ST Pro bump

Still for sale, OBO.

#604 9 years ago

Fuck off all of you , I have bought manchines from goldmember without issues ! I 've played totan and no issues ! he has been %100 up front and Not once has he wasted my time.

#605 9 years ago

still have totan lol

#606 9 years ago

well spence

#607 9 years ago

come on now we want to here about that deal on sm james fill us in

#608 9 years ago

I see a ban or two coming,and a thread lock
Happy flipping.
For those that know me,MM is here

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

Lol, for real? Again better get your facts straight before shooting off your mouth. Kinda hard to rip someone off in a trade when both parties agree to the deal.

#610 9 years ago

spencer why don't you fill us in then we get the truth from james later

#611 9 years ago

u rip him tell pinside the deal then

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

spencer why don't you fill us in then we get the truth from james later

Fill you in on what? I paid James $3700 and gave him Teed off. Not sure what your talking about.

#613 9 years ago

haha sure you did good one

#614 9 years ago

That's not what James was complaining about at the pinball gathering he said you right out ripped him off !!! Maybe you should talk to James and get your story straight !!!!!!!!!!

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

haha sure you did good one

Again, don't believe EVERYTHING you hear. Im sure James will be happy to confirm and like I suggested earlier, come play my Tom and you will see it has no issues. You clearly like to spread false rumors just to get people worked up.

#616 9 years ago

Anybody else figure out that this goldmember guy started a new profile today under "bkcreature77" to try and defend himself. Not only is he rude and irate, be he's weird too.

#617 9 years ago

Al fixed that wiring about 1 minute before you got that . ? No issues ?

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Anybody else figure out that this goldmember guy started a new profile today under "bkcreature77" to try and defend himself. Not only is he rude and irate, be he's weird too.

I think one of his other alter egos is Hardkor from back in the day on maaca. I've had a few old friends from maaca read these posts on here and the writing style and bad attitude match 100% so I'm told. They said get Stan his meds and back to therapy too

#619 9 years ago

Wow,
This thread has sure gotten interesting since my last visit.
I think we need BR to step in here and hand out some English lessons

#620 9 years ago

TOTAN seems to be one of those machines that gets people all hot, bothered and angry. Most "A-listers" do, but this game in particular. So, um, to change the topic, anyone have a EATPM for sale?

Rob
Creditdotpinball.com

#621 9 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

TOTAN seems to be one of those machines that gets people all hot, bothered and angry. Most "A-listers" do, but this game in particular. So, um, to change the topic, anyone have a EATPM for sale?
Rob
Creditdotpinball.com

Spencer, meet Rob; Rob, Spencer

I've tried man. Good Luck!

In more positive news, I purchased this CV from a collector in AB a few weeks ago. He was a buddy of James here (not sure if he's active on the forums) and I'm pretty happy with the pin.
It had a few quirks that needed sorting out, but the game is now perfectly dialed in and adjusted and playing great!

-
It's also really popular with the kids

IMG-20140626-WA0028.jpgIMG-20140626-WA0028.jpg

20140701_093602.jpg20140701_093602.jpg

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Guys, that is really Drano playing by the way

I can't wait to stop by maybe tonight if Rob is going to be dropping off some parts at your place to try out your new CV?

#623 9 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

To clear this up, I called James and he has no concerns or problems and said he will post this later today. End of story, move on.

I am as upfront and honest as they come, stop trying to slander me and Al with false claims.

#624 9 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I can't wait to stop by maybe tonight if Rob is going to be dropping off some parts at your place to try out your new CV?

Lol, that's a great pic!

#625 9 years ago

I brought that one up from pinlawyer in arizona, along with a stunning MM. both were nice pins. It sure made it around Calgary among friends. lol.

I am glad you're enjoying it.

Quoted from Drano:

Spencer, meet Rob; Rob, Spencer
I've tried man. Good Luck!

In more positive news, I purchased this CV from a collector in AB a few weeks ago. He was a buddy of James here (not sure if he's active on the forums) and I'm pretty happy with the pin.
It had a few quirks that needed sorting out, but the game is now perfectly dialed in and adjusted and playing great!

IMG-20140626-WA0028.jpg 534 KB

20140701_093602.jpg 367 KB

#626 9 years ago

Good to see you're alive and well, Stan...

- Brock

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I brought that one up from pinlawyer in arizona, along with a stunning MM. both were nice pins. It sure made it around Calgary among friends. lol.
I am glad you're enjoying it.

Awesome. I know pinlawyer.
The game is great. Somewhere along the way a few things fell out of alignment and it made the game play really oddly. I can see why it likely jumped around a lot
I'm big on "set-up" and was happy to fine tune it.

It's amazing how just a few tiny things can have a major impact on a pin.
The catch on one of the playfield slide-rails was bent and prevented it from catching and releasing properly when raising the playfield. That, and the DMD being mounted to the wrong holes was causing all sorts of aligment issues. Luckily I had a few guys over and we were able to lift and straighten the sucker out

Then I was getting massive airballs when shooting the right spinner (inner loop). The boom balloon was set 1/8" too low and causing the ball to hop on the edge of the wood. That was a 15 second adjustment under the playfield.

Shots to the right Acrobats ramps were falling off the ramp wireform. Again, just a matter of the wireform's steel and plastic guides being slightly out of alignment or overtightened.

After that I just had to pop out some LED bulbs that weren't lighting and bent the leads outwards to make sure they were making good contact.

The condition of the pin is excellent. I spent maybe an hour tweaking it and removed some of the mods like the picture coin door, RM shooter and balloon flipper caps (yes, I'm a bit of a purist). I don't expect it will be making too many more rounds

Thanks for the history on the pin!

Oh! One more thing.
I was also having some weird issues with the high-wire not releasing balls for multiball. It even had the upgraded LOTR style switches installed and everything seemed fine in switch edges test. I was puzzled as to why the balls were sluggish to come out of the wireform, if they came out at all. In the end I had to hang my head in shame. All I had to do was change out the balls. The original ones had become magnetized and were sticking together. Should've been the first thing I checked.

#628 9 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I knew it!

#629 9 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I think one of his other alter egos is Hardkor from back in the day on maaca. I've had a few old friends from maaca read these posts on here and the writing style and bad attitude match 100% so I'm told. They said get Stan his meds and back to therapy too

I pegged him for hardcore on the second page of this thread. Amazing he's not yet banned here too. Guessing his days are numbered by his posts.

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I pegged him for hardcore on the second page of this thread. Amazing he's not yet banned here too. Guessing his days are numbered by his posts.

But he has to act that way?!?! He's Hardkor

#631 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Man, all these guys are pussyfooting around it, but I'll come out and say it.
-Goldmember, you're a grade A douchebag. That's the main reason why your machine hasn't sold.
-Your machine has awful wear and, worse, awful touchup.
-You are being more difficult than a kid who didn't get any ice cream. Yeah, I get that you don't NEED to sell it, but if you didn't WANT to sell it, you wouldn't have it listed. Why not take 10 minutes to get some good detailed pictures that show everything that is wrong and answer people's questions? You can make a stock reply and send it to everyone who is interested. If that is too much work for you, then don't even bother listing it, and don't even bother coming around here to post. Everyone on here is serious, there are not hordes of scammers and tire kickers here like there is on kijiji. Scroll through this thread and you'll see numerous machines that sell within in a week to other members, even ones with damage to them.
-Chill the fuck out. Seriously. If you're not willing to calm the fuck down and act like an adult, just get out of here.

^^^^Perfectly said^^^^

#632 9 years ago

I certainly hope they don't lock this thread. I have this one bookmarked and check it frequently.

#633 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I certainly hope they don't lock this thread. I have this one bookmarked and check it frequently.

There's nothing to lock, only people to set straight when they start going... well, sideways we'll call it. It's threads like jjp vs stern that are going no where, and everyone is arguing that are closed.

This is clearly a productive and continuing thread, there is no fear of that being ended.

Hardcore - stop taking everything so bloody literally man, loosen up, it's only pinball!

#634 9 years ago

Jeez guy steps out for holidays and the scene goes to shizzle. Anyway back next week and I'm wanting to clear out and refresh. Have gotten lots of sporadic messages on a few games but to summarize:

CQ fish tales
HUO family guy - for real HUO
HUO WOZECLE
And ya even CFTBL

Pics and details next week. Not really looking for trades. Want to get my numbers down. Need the room and a second hobby.

#635 9 years ago

All I can say is this thread doesn't look very Canadian anymore with all of the call outs and insults, lol. Let's hope we can get it back on track here. We all know who the up and up people are on this thread and there is no need to pick apart or price police people's machine. Just ignore the ads like I do and be on your way. Interested in a METLE if someone is selling in Western Canada.

#636 9 years ago

That METLE will look great next to your ACDC!!

#637 9 years ago

Might as well put this out there as I am looking for a nice Judge Dredd or Creech.

#638 9 years ago

Yikes,well after having a chance to read through some of the last posts on here,I wanted to chime in and say I never told anyone,nor felt that Spencer ripped me off,I was fine with the deal we did,I usually am with most trade and trade with cash deals I do ,so I needed 5500.00$ out of my Spiderman gave him 1800.00$ value for a nice and nice playing Teed off so that left 3700.00$ cash which I got,anyways wanted to clear the air and don't know why my name would even be brought up like that.James

#639 9 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Yikes,well after having a chance to read through some of the last posts on here,I wanted to chime in and say I never told anyone,nor felt that Spencer ripped me off,I was fine with the deal we did,I usually am with most trade and trade with cash deals I do ,so I needed 5500.00$ out of my spiderman gave him 1800.00$ value for a nice and nice playing Teed off so that left 3700.00$ cash which I got,anyways wanted to clear the air and don't know why my name would even be brought up like that.James

Thanks James, its not your fault Stan is a total douchebag and I appreciate you confirming what I said earlier. As for him, Id get suspended/banned and much more if I actually wrote what I wanted too.

#640 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

That METLE will look great next to your ACDC!!

Ha yes my ACDC BIBLE is my crown jewel for sure but am very interested in looking at a METLE if I can get one in as good as condition as the ACDC, if I do then looks like WOF will be available...

#641 9 years ago

Totan $2500. Seems you have finally realized what your garbage is worth....

Get it now before he sobers up and changes his mind.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/calgary/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-machine-for-sale-2500/1002001714?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#642 9 years ago

Wow , miss a day and things get interesting .

#643 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

For those that know me,MM is here

Grats! I know you were waiting for it for awhile.

#644 9 years ago

Is anyone interested in a JVL Echo HD game? Bought it new from Starburst last year, and put it a local pub. It hasn't been played much at all, and I'd rather replace it with a pinball.
Paid over $3k and would like to get $2400 obo for it.
Have the original box, bill, manuals.

#645 9 years ago

Well these are not pins but if anyone wants a set of these I have some available. If you feel some of the sheets are missing important stickers let me know.

domestics.pngdomestics.png

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/misc-cabinet-warning-stickersanyone

#647 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha yes my ACDC BIBLE is my crown jewel for sure but am very interested in looking at a METLE if I can get one in as good as condition as the ACDC, if I do then looks like WOF will be available...

Nib Metle in Austin Texas fs

#648 9 years ago

I am still on the hunt for a really nice Alien Poker. It's hard to find nice looking machines from 1980....
I almost had a deal with a seller in the US but the shipping would have been half the value of the machine. I can't say I want one that badly....
I will just keep trolling the classifieds and someday.... I'll be the second person to call.....

#649 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Nib Metle in Austin Texas fs

Thanks for the heads up but really only interested in a title that is in Canada right now with the exchange, shipping and duty on these machines just not worth it for me to bring one over right now...

#650 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Thanks for the heads up but really only interested in a title that is in Canada right now with the exchange, shipping and duty on these machines just not worth it for me to bring one over right now...

Souldn't be any duty, but we know what you're getting at just the same

There are 24,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.