(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 496.
#6401 7 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

It does sound high.... but if sold privately ... no taxes ($750 in sk) no shipping ($300 to sk) and he Kijiji bargaining ($300-$700).... so all together that price swing is a couple thousand!
A new one would be $8500 and someone could buy the one on kijiji for $6500..... it is cheaper

I agree with all that Toasterman, it's just at face value...it sounds a bit crazy. I'm sure you could talk him down a bit but I usually like to ask closer to what I'm looking for and stick closer to the price I'm asking....but that's me. Again, it just struck me funny when I read it and had to do a double take.

No, Smoke, I didn't think it was yours or I would have bit my lip a bit harder if I thought it was.

#6402 7 years ago

Just put my HUO LOTR up on Kijiji. Not interested in shipping or trades at this time.

#6403 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Just put my HUO LOTR up on Kijiji. Not interested in shipping or trades at this time.

I don't know,that 1979 Kiss might be a better deal,lol

#6404 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Great looking LOTR

#6405 7 years ago

Ohhhhh well with tax..... ya there ain't no deal

#6406 7 years ago

Sold my huo low play st pro for 6k at xmas

#6407 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I don't know,that 1979 Kiss might be a better deal,lol

No one can beat that Kiss deal.

#6408 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Looks really nice! If I had more cash, the wife would love this. My biggest regret.... not buying a $5400 LOTR 2 years ago. Wasn't really thinking the market would go ape shit though!

Good luck with the sale, just picked up a PoTC or I would come and have a look.

#6409 7 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a Dirty Harry looking to sell and a Batman Forever if you are interested in either PM me

Batman forever is sold and Dirty Harry is tentatively sold until deposit received

#6410 7 years ago

Anyone in Ontario selling a BSD?

#6411 7 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

From what I hear it is the highest earning game at Lucky's, definitely a great game for the average player and an awesome tournament game if setup properly.

I've played the DH there but I dont think the slings or pop bumpers do anything on that one which definitely doesn't seem normal

Fun game otherwise.

#6412 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Thinking of selling a nice revenge from mars if anyone is interested pm me .

Rfm sold !! To another great pinsider ! Thanks for all the interest.

#6413 7 years ago

LOTR is still available. Due to some concern/questions around the mods, and to note a cosmetic issue I forgot about, I have updated the Kijiji ad.

#6415 7 years ago

I'm not usually into game specific mods, but the Palantir mod is one of the best.

#6416 7 years ago

Yep, sweet mod. Some people just don't see the value though, to each their own. Part of me hopes someone buys the machine and doesn't want it so I can keep it if I ever get another LOTR in the future

#6417 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a old EM project? Picked up a hocus pokus last night. Playfield actually looks really nice. Backglass missing. And one piece of trim on the head is broken off. Didn't work last night but I noticed the fuse block had the tabs broken. Bought a new one from can tire today and game works. Lights in the head work. But playfield lights not working. Decided this isn't something I wanna take on right now.

#6418 7 years ago

How much?

#6419 7 years ago

Looks like the LOTR is sold, thanks everyone for your interest.

#6420 7 years ago

Somebody go buy the $8500 hobbit on kijiji. Unless it's a scam, then go smack that guy. Ottawa Ontario.

#6421 7 years ago

Someone has been posting bogus for sale ads in Ottawa...no purpose it seems other than to troll collectors. Let's hope its genuine.

#6422 7 years ago

I would be happy just to get my money back from it. $400.00 takes it.

#6423 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Looks like the LOTR is sold, thanks everyone for your interest.

missed out. hopefully to someone in Calgary

#6424 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

missed out. hopefully to someone in Calgary

#6425 7 years ago

Thanks for heads up we have League on Tuesday will get this fixed!!!

Quoted from noahd42:

I've played the DH there but I dont think the slings or pop bumpers do anything on that one which definitely doesn't seem normal
Fun game otherwise.

#6426 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone interested in a old EM project? Picked up a hocus pokus last night. Playfield actually looks really nice. Backglass missing. And one piece of trim on the head is broken off. Didn't work last night but I noticed the fuse block had the tabs broken. Bought a new one from can tire today and game works. Lights in the head work. But playfield lights not working. Decided this isn't something I wanna take on right now.

Did that Hokus Pokus come out of the Springside bar, I think it was called
Hotel California, lol. A HP pin was for sale there in December

#6427 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Doubt it. The hotel California hokus pokus was in good condition, had a backglass and worked 100%.

#6428 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

No. This was some local farmer who reached out to me and showed up at my house with it.

#6429 7 years ago

I have a nice no good gofers with new boards , custom shooter rod , mirror blades , super bands and full LEDs . Plays very nice . Asking $5200 pm if you have interst .

#6430 7 years ago

NGG has been on my short list for a while.. but I'm space limited .. glws!

#6431 7 years ago

NGG is great, love mine. Fast, great light show and the gopher call outs are hilarious. Color dmd on this makes it.

#6432 7 years ago

My huo stle will be put up on maaca and pbrev shortly if anyone's interested.

Rod

#6433 7 years ago

Anybody in Toronto interested in a very nice example of a TZ?

I'm looking for a MB, TOM, and possibly a couple others.

Depending on the game, we might be able to do cash to make up the difference in value.

PM me if interested.

#6434 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I would be happy just to get my money back from it. $400.00 takes it.

I'll take it if not already spoken for.

#6435 7 years ago

Does anyone know sandeep in Edmonton or thereabouts? Looking at his IJ, anyone know this machine? Cheers Bill

#6436 7 years ago

Does anybody know anything about The Hobbit on kijiji in Lethbridge?

#6437 7 years ago

Has anyone in Calgary used a moving company or " a guy " to help move a game? I need to pick up a game and the seller is injured and I have 2 cracked ribs, so its painful as hell for me. ( going down the stairs isn't too bad ). I used a guy a few times before for huge game moves but it looks like he is done. He used to charge me $125.

Any help would be appreciated.

#6438 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Has anyone in Calgary used a moving company or " a guy " to help move a game? I need to pick up a game and the seller is injured and I have 2 cracked ribs, so its painful as hell for me. ( going down the stairs isn't too bad ). I used a guy a few times before for huge game moves but it looks like he is done. He used to charge me $125.

I would help if I lived there Spencer! Good luck

#6439 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Does anyone know sandeep in Edmonton or thereabouts? Looking at his IJ, anyone know this machine? Cheers Bill

From what i heard he bought IJ, MB and one other out of the states in a package deal. Now looking to get rid of IJ, same guy was selling Metallica for 9k at one time.

#6440 7 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

From what i heard he bought IJ, MB and one other out of the states in a package deal. Now looking to get rid of IJ, same guy was selling Metallica for 9k at one time.

#6441 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ouch just did the same thing,only it was one rib.
Still healing up to.
Jay Richardson would do it for a fee.

#6442 7 years ago

I'm surprised there isn't a couple Calgary pinsiders willing to help a guy out for a few beers and games?

#6443 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm surprised there isn't a couple Calgary pinsiders willing to help a guy out for a few beers and games?

And cash too! lol. Normally, its no issue, injuries aside.

#6444 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I'll take it if not already spoken for.

Sent you a pm. I'll send pics if you want. Playfield is really nice.

#6445 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Hey Spencer, I'll offer help, but I'm without a vehicle to transport anything (don't have a truck). So I'll offer lifting help and my dolly is with the other broken rib dude. I could get it if needed. Guessing you may have other help by now but hope you heal up. Say hi to your crazy neighbour for me too .

#6446 7 years ago
Quoted from zero:

Hey Spencer, I'll offer help, but I'm without a vehicle to transport anything (don't have a truck). So I'll offer lifting help and my dolly is with the other broken rib dude. I could get it if needed. Guessing you may have other help by now but hope you heal up. Say hi to your crazy neighbour for me too .

Lol, will do!

I did get a hold of a guy I've used before to help. Gotta pay but I don't want to hurt myself any worse at this point.

#6447 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lol, will do!
I did get a hold of a guy I've used before to help. Gotta pay but I don't want to hurt myself any worse at this point.

I am around this weekend too, and do have a vehicle I can move a pin in. Drop me a line if you need help.

T.

#6448 7 years ago

Say hi to your crazy neighbour for me too .

Do we all have these? Mine finally got put in a home a couple weeks backs I feel for those nurses.

#6449 7 years ago

Game is home, set-up, looking great and playing even better. Thanks to Paul for a super easy transaction!

#6450 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Game is home, set-up, looking great and playing even better. Thanks to Paul for a super easy transaction!

Congrats! I hope you play it sometime, even though I didn't help . Enjoy and feel better soon!

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/129?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.