(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,297 posts
  • 520 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by sixtyfourbits
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 13297 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 266.
#6301 3 years ago

I bet you they are on here - hopefully not the yeg pin one since if he sells I doubt it will be there!

#6302 3 years ago

A bowling game would be great. Likely be a while to find one. I Played a Stern Star Trek game in NY last week and was impressed with the feel of it. New to this pinball acquisition thing so starting my research.

#6303 3 years ago

GB Pro for sale in Saskatoon. $6600 + tax

#6304 3 years ago
Quoted from Steveott:

A bowling game would be great. Likely be a while to find one. I Played a Stern Star Trek game in NY last week and was impressed with the feel of it. New to this pinball acquisition thing so starting my research.

pm sent.

#6305 3 years ago
#6306 3 years ago

Pinball Magic is SOLD, thanks!

Quoted from ShinyNick:

I have a nice shopped out Pinball Magic for sale $5K CAD
pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/jR7HSZpvx36xaqak7
Thanks!
nick

#6307 3 years ago

I have a Demo Man for sale. 4k, shipping included (depo to depo from Newfoundland). Have shipped lots. Slightly overpriced, but I hate shipping and the work / cost that goes into it. Will not ship until April 24th due to work schedule, maybe April 14th if the stars align. I need to take more / better pics. Works perfectly. Had an issue recently with random resetting. Was probably just a loose cable, but when I reseated everything I also bought a kahr.us WPC power fix daughter board. No issues since.

Players condition. No major flaws, but shes not a beauty queen either.

#6308 3 years ago

I posted this Genesis on the local forums a week ago... just listed it here too.
One of the nicest examples you'll find of this machine. Lots of work done. Asking $1800 USD or $2400 CAD o.b.o.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-2

I don't mind packing it for transport within Canada as long as the buyer arranges the carrier and pickup.

#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I posted this Genesis on the local forums a week ago... just listed it here too.
One of the nicest examples you'll find of this machine. Lots of work done. Asking $1800 USD or $2400 CAD o.b.o.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-2
I don't mind packing it for transport within Canada as long as the buyer arranges the carrier and pickup.

saw your add a few days ago, very tempting.

#6310 3 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

saw your add a few days ago, very tempting.

Sorry, she is now spoken for.

#6311 3 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

I have a Demo Man for sale. 4k, Slightly overpriced, but I hate shipping and the work. Will not ship until April 24th due to work schedule, maybe April 14th if the stars align. I need to take more / better pics. Works perfectly. Had an issue recently with random resetting. Was probably just a loose cable,

should probably wait until you are able to ship it or at least be able to post pictures of it before you try and sell it! I love the "works perfectly...except for the recent random resetting..prob just a loose cable tho!"

#6312 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

should probably wait until you are able to ship it or at least be able to post pictures of it before you try and sell it! I love the "works perfectly...except for the recent random resetting..prob just a loose cable tho!"

A: I live in the sticks. There are two days in April I can ship something. There is one day in May, then one day in June.
B: Learn to read. I had an issue, fixed it and installed the Power Board on the off chance it was something else. Dozens of hours of play since. No issues.

This is how I sell things. If you don't like it, fine. If other people don't like it then it won't sell. Simple as that.

Back on topic, crappy basic pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/n4S4N

Still need to take full photos. Lots of nibbles, no bites, so lets up the ante by dropping price to $3800. I'm breaking down all my game to move, so I'd rather sell prior to that.

#6313 3 years ago

I can read. I can also NOW mention the part where you held my $500 deposit for OVER a month without sending me NOTHING. Responding days later to my emails. No pic's as requested..definitely no pallet was ever shipped. Ralph, I kept this in private messages til now. But if you want me to copy and paste our conversation so everyone can read..I don't mind! I finally got fed up with your BS & waiting, & I requested my deposit back..also, the game was NOT as you described. The photos you did send showed playfield wear in more than one spot, home job paint touch ups and you never did send photos of what you claimed to be selling. Like you said to me, this community is too small to be ripping people off!

#6314 3 years ago

Basically...here's some shady photos of what the game won't look like.. pay me now..I will eventually get around to packing and shipping the pallet (when ralph feels like it) then we receive a package that is NOT as described and it is NOT worth sending back because you live in the sticks. Sounds like a good deal to me

#6315 3 years ago

You paid me a deposit, I didn't get you more pics in a timely manner. Absolutely agree I'm in the wrong on that. When you paid a deposit, I said I would refund if you weren't happy with all the pics. You requested your money back and I sent it the same day. Am I wrong on that?

That lot of stuff involved machines in three different spots, which was a horrible idea for me to sell in the middle of winter. Again - my fault, I'm in the wrong.

But at no point was I trying to scam or mislead you. Genuinely sorry it didn't work out, and genuinely sorry you feel that way.

I don't understand why you sent me a polite message the other day asking about stuff and then attack me here?

#6316 3 years ago

popcorn time !

#6317 3 years ago

Sorry for the derail, but, I have a GB Pro for sale. $6600 plus applicable taxes, OBO.

Currently on location at Bartari in Saskatoon. Would consider partial trade for an XMen Pro.

#6318 3 years ago

Yes, I politely asked (again) and still no response! You just attacked my literacy and I felt I had to share my story. Ralph, it's still not a good idea try and take someone's money for something you have no intentions of shipping for a few weeks/month! I emailed you a couple times every week waiting for pics.. over a month later... you sent the original pics again! C'mon man!

#6319 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

popcorn time !

Damn I hate when you run out of butter part way down the bag!

#6320 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Sorry for the derail, but, I have a GB Pro for sale. $6600 plus applicable taxes, OBO.
Currently on location at Bartari in Saskatoon. Would consider partial trade for an XMen Pro.

Gonna need a picture of the shooter lane.

#6321 3 years ago

Also, I would STILL be in on the deal with Linkage if I can see the pics of what's being sent! I still have the funds and he was a solid dude and sent the deposit back that day. Just better communication this time!

#6322 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Also, I would STILL be in on the deal with Linkage if I can see the pics of what's being sent! I still have the funds and he was a solid dude and sent the deposit back that day. Just better communication this time!

Thanks. Ill message you tonight see if we can work something out.

#6323 3 years ago

Slow clap for communication and being good dudes (looks that way anyway)

#6324 3 years ago

Is there a meme for "that de-escalated quickly"?

I just got a little bit happy that these guys got things resolved and back in the good with each other that quickly.

#6325 3 years ago

I have one but you can't attach anything here...

It's basically about Canadians apologizing for not always apologizing.

#6326 3 years ago

sorry , no man I'm sorry , no I'm sorry , you want to go for a beer ! Canadian resolution to a fight

#6327 3 years ago

As long as nobody drinks Rye it's all good. Someone goes on the Rye, all bets are off

#6328 3 years ago

I prefer Scotch

#6329 3 years ago

Pretty cool that it got sorted out so quickly. Love the "Slow Clap" inference, NorthernDude...very fitting.

#6330 3 years ago

I am going to be selling my mint shape HUO Star Trek LE if you are interested PM me not advertising anywhere else yet.

#6331 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I am going to be selling my mint shape HUO Star Trek LE if you are interested PM me not advertising anywhere else yet.

Game is minty,plays great to.

#6332 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

sorry , no man I'm sorry , no I'm sorry , you want to go for a beer ! Canadian resolution to a fight

Did anyone say BEER! Im in! Oh, sorry for barging in!

#6333 3 years ago

St pro up for trade for road show + cash or + another game.

#6334 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I bet the flippers work.

#6335 3 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I have one but you can't attach anything here...
It's basically about Canadians apologizing for not always apologizing.

When I was 20ish, I was playing pool at a bar that was being sort of annexed by Hell's Angels at the time. I stretched out to take a shot and stepped on someone's foot. I look back and down at a huge leather boot, and then slowly up all the way at a very large guy wearing his patches. As we made eye contact and I was about to apologize for squishing his toe, and expecting things were about to go very wrong for me, he said "sorry man", for I guess standing too close to our game. Canada 101.

#6336 3 years ago

Star Trek Pro $6600 (with mods). Take it now or forever hold your peace or ACDC Pro for $6100 stock with a few leds. Both games are HUO one has to go. Star Trek Sold.

#6337 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

That's because Scott has too many games and never plays any one long enough to get it dirty, much less wear it out.

#6338 3 years ago

Well now I might have found another pin that I really like so ACDC is still on the chopping block. Selling two pins in one day....who would have thought.

#6339 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Well now I might have found another pin that I really like so ACDC is still on the chopping block. Selling two pins in one day....who would have thought.

Didn't you just get ACDC recently?

Rob

#6340 3 years ago

Yes but this other pin was higher on my list. Only have room for 4 games so....

#6341 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

STLE is sold thanks for all of the interest

#6342 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Is there a meme for "that de-escalated quickly"?

Lol!

#6343 2 years ago

I'm looking to trade my GB pro + cash for a Hobbit. My GB is really nice, HUO, zero Playfield Ghosting, Stern blades inside, 3d Molded Library, Ulek Store Plastic Lane Guards, Ghost Trap Flippers. Plays fast and friendly with no more lane hops to the gutters. Looking for a nice deep pin. Know anyone selling a Hobbit? I'm looking for fresh leads

#6344 2 years ago

Thinking of putting up my AC/DC premium for trade. The game is loaded with nude Helen topper, nude Helen speaker inserts, custom devil girl translate (not Helen), custom LED backbox insert for original translite, custom Modfather shooter rod, Hooked gen 3 ice blue lightning bolts, drum mods, cliffy's for shooter lane installed, cliffy's for bell and jukebox not installed, speaker lights, under cabinet lighting, clear lower playfield window, canon mod (not installed), 8-way splitter, and mirror blades, and shaker motor.

Don't need to sell it, and not in a hurry. Would like to trade for one of the following, plus a little bit of cash coming towards me: Game of Thrones Pro, Kiss Pro, or a Ghostbusters Pro.

PM me for pics and more info.

#6345 2 years ago

Hey guys,
If anyone in Canada (not really picky where) has a nice Godzilla that they would like to sell or trade, please keep me in mind.

#6346 2 years ago

Is anybody interested in nib mmr for $11300 ?pm me if interested. Would need to be quick sale if interested .

#6347 2 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Is anybody interested in nib mmr for $11300 ?pm me if interested. Would need to be quick sale if interested .

That's nearly $8500 usd? It's it a LE? Seems a bit more than retail.

#6348 2 years ago

8000 by 1.37 is 10,960. Seems good. Most Canadians add the tax value to a sale as well.

#6349 2 years ago

His profile lists standard. Are they still 8k same as le was?

#6350 2 years ago

Is it one tax or two in Calgary?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 234.99
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 1,348.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 26.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
There are 13297 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 266.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside