(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,500 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by atariaction
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12500 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 250.
#6151 2 years ago

Was that bdk at yegpin last year ?
If it was I really enjoyed playing it . It's a beaut !

#6152 2 years ago

I think that BDK was Gilles.

#6153 2 years ago

It was very nice .

#6154 2 years ago

It was Alan Millers before that.

#6155 2 years ago

This one was there as well - it was the white one in the fs section, the one in the front row was Gilles

#6156 2 years ago

For Sale: Flintstones https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46429

Have to make room and unfortunately have to sell my Flintstones. Great game with a lot of nice shots. Super theme for the whole family.

#6157 2 years ago

If thats Canadian prices,I would give it a try.
Bring it here

#6158 2 years ago

Sorry...that is in US...$4400 CAD.

#6159 2 years ago

Gawd damn our dollar sucks! Do you guys think it will sink or rise soon!?

#6161 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

. . . and slowly rise in 18'

Just in time to put money down on JJPs Toy Story

#6162 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Just in time to put money down on JJPs Toy Story

#6163 2 years ago

Toy story would be amazing

#6164 2 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Sorry...that is in US...$4400 CAD.

Pm sent.

#6165 2 years ago

Flintstones is tentatively sold. Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry Spencer...would have love to have made a deal with you...next time.

#6166 2 years ago

Batman dark knight, flintstones and my Johnny mnemonic all sell within 24hrs of being listed here in saskatchewan. Good job guys
Hey flip my balls and mudflaps, are your games staying here in Saskatchewan?

#6167 2 years ago

Anyone have a working power supply for a Williams System 11a or know where to find one? Might need the MPU too.

#6168 2 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Flintstones is tentatively sold. Thanks for the interest guys. Sorry Spencer...would have love to have made a deal with you...next time.

Cool bud, I can say guys, Curtis seems like someone we should all buy games from. Its nice to find more good guys out there!

#6169 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Gawd damn our dollar sucks!

Well...that's the reason I keep monitoring this thread. Although I think you guys should rename it "The Bargain For Sale Thread for Americans."

#6170 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Cool bud, I can say guys, Curtis seems like someone we should all buy games from. Its nice to find more good guys out there!

I agree. Curtis sold a Rescue 911 to a buddy of mine. He was great to deal with.

#6171 2 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Trying to keep it local . Lovely pin, a cool and resonant theme for me, as well as local so I reached out to Curtis . A great and fun conversation. I plan on visiting him soon to finish the deal and pick up a very nice Flintstones.

A new pin is always fun pin . The racy alternate translite is now calling me. http://www.ministryofpinball.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flintstones02.jpg

#6172 2 years ago

Way Togo dzoomer......

#6173 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...that's the reason I keep monitoring this thread. Although I think you guys should rename it "The Bargain For Sale Thread for Americans."

I've been trying to sell a game state side since before Christams. I get plenty of interest and I could have had it sold probably a dozen times by now, until the conversation comes to getting it over the border. I'm less than an hour from the nearest border crossing, yet no one wants to come into Canada to get it. They all ask if I can bring it over, which is a colossal PITA for me. Shipping seems out of the question as its over $500 bucks IF they can find a shipping company that will do international shipping.

WTF?!

#6174 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Batman dark knight, flintstones and my Johnny mnemonic all sell within 24hrs of being listed here in saskatchewan. Good job guys

Winnipeg for bdk. His first pin. Which i love because it was my first one and was awsome for a first game.

#6175 2 years ago

Top 5 Pita border crossing for me
1 Lansdowne
2 Sarnia
3 Windsor
4 Ft Erie
5 Lewiston
Not sure where your trying to cross but this is where I've come in/out before

#6176 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I've been trying to sell a game state side since before Christams. I get plenty of interest and I could have had it sold probably a dozen times by now, until the conversation comes to getting it over the border. I'm less than an hour from the nearest border crossing, yet no one wants to come into Canada to get it. They all ask if I can bring it over, which is a colossal PITA for me. Shipping seems out of the question as its over $500 bucks IF they can find a shipping company that will do international shipping.
WTF?!

I had a tougher time getting into Canada when I went to pick up the machine than I did getting back home. Tons of questions coming into your country. Coming back, the guy just glances in the back, says "What's that?" When I tell him it's a pinball machine, he hands my passport back and tells me to have a nice day. I couldn't believe he didn't want me to uncover it, open it to check for explosives, etc. Nothing. So much for border security.

#6177 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I had a tougher time getting into Canada when I went to pick up the machine than I did getting back home. Tons of questions coming into your country. Coming back, the guy just glances in the back, says "What's that?" When I tell him it's a pinball machine, he hands my passport back and tells me to have a nice day. I couldn't believe he didn't want me to uncover it, open it to check for explosives, etc. Nothing. So much for border security.

Before 911 and passports and id required, the only question we got crossing the border into usa was if we had any fruit or vegetables. Always seemed like a strange question to me. Coming back across was how much alcohol and tobacco do we have.

"I like to shop at the duty free shop"

#6178 2 years ago
#6179 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yes, the game is going to Saskatoon, Dzoomer, a real nice guy. I'm sure he'll keep it in the pinball community as he has some other nice games in his collection.

I liked the Dirty Alt Translite as well but not such a good theme when you have teenagers...LOL. The one I have on there now is sooo much nicer than the original.

Thanks for the kind words Dzoomer and Spencer; it's nice to chat with guys that share such passion for pinball.

#6180 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Trying to keep it local. . Lovely pin, a really cool and top theme for me, and local so I reached out to Curtis . A great and fun conversation. I plan on visiting him soon to finish the deal and pick up a very nice Flintstones.
A new pin is always fun pin . The racy alternate translite is now calling me. http://www.ministryofpinball.com/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/l/flintstones02.jpg

Congrats Dzoomer, Flintstones is an incredibly underrated pin with huge modding potential. Guests that have no clue about pinball ratings or value will gravitate to it. You and your family will enjoy it.

#6181 2 years ago

LF: Star Trek: The Next Generation as well now. Played it it at the trap and it was a hit for everyone! Let me know if you have any leads! Also - what would be a typical price for this guy?

#6182 2 years ago

Selling a Dale JR LE. $4300 CAD (approx $3840 plus tax, you will get an bill of sale).

- Fully shopped
- NOS plastic set just installed
- Fully rebuilt flippers
- New rubbers
- New Comet 2SMD Sunlight GI installed and looks amazing
- Custom made ramp protectors made for right ramp, as Stern no longer makes them!
- new lower ramp
- Very nice cabinet, PF and cosmetics in general.
- New Batteries
- Working great

Cons:
- Lock bar should be re-chromed as the edges have wear
- One small chip on one of the targets
- Right ramp was cracked up due to lack of ramp protectors, but new ramp protectors installed now anyways.
- Underside trough is cracked which I think is pretty common, I have repaired it and is stronger than factory now.

Game is priced about $1100 below 2016 Mr pinball book value because of the cons. Should be less than $200 to rechrome the lock bar I would think.

Trades considered, shipping may be possible if totally arranged by buyer, but would prefer local sale so you can see the game in person.

#6183 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Congrats Dzoomer, Flintstones is an incredibly underrated pin with huge modding potential. Guests that have no clue about pinball ratings or value will gravitate to it. You and your family will enjoy it.

Thx! Our pin collection gets even more similar .

#6184 2 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Trying to keep it local . Lovely pin, a cool and resonant theme for me, as well as local so I reached out to Curtis . A great and fun conversation. I plan on visiting him soon to finish the deal and pick up a very nice Flintstones.

Very cool dzoomer's a great guy to deal with as well .

#6185 2 years ago

Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.

Mauro-
----------------------
ALL PRICES IN USD
----------------------

-Autobut LE NIB #11-$8000
-Decepticon LE NIB #31-$8000
-AFM- $8500.
-SS-$9000.
-METLE-$9500 with 69 plays.
-TWDLE-$9000 about 40 plays.
-XMEN LE-$6500 about 80 plays.
-HULK LE-$7000 about 50 plays.
-TFLE#002 -$7000.
-TOTAN- $9500

Some pics here: http://www.pinballowners.com/marlboroman

Older video here

#6186 2 years ago

Oooh a Dirty Donny Man I wish I had the bankroll for half your collection Glwts

Quoted from marlboroman:Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.
Mauro-
-Autobut LE NIB #11
-Decepticon LE NIB #31
-AFM
-SS
-METLE
-TWDLE
-XMEN LE
-HULK LE
-TFLE
-TOTAN
Older video here :» YouTube video

#6188 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.
Mauro-
-Autobut LE NIB #11
-Decepticon LE NIB #31
-AFM
-SS
-METLE
-TWDLE
-XMEN LE
-HULK LE
-TFLE
-TOTAN

PM sent. beautiful collection btw. I enjoyed the video

#6189 2 years ago

Tabernacle!

#6190 2 years ago

Like I said pricing is a bitch, so how about you choose one from the list and let's try to price it together on public forum. It's Just an exercise and not a commitment to purchase anything unless you want to.

-Mauro

#6191 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Like I said pricing is a bitch, so how about you choose one from the list and let's try to price it together on public forum. It's Just an exercise and not a commitment to purchase anything unless you want to.
-Mauro

Donny and afm? $20,000? $75000 for the collection?

#6192 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Excellent line up and good luck on your sale.

#6193 2 years ago

pm sent

#6194 2 years ago

Stunning collection shipping kills it for me as I won't ship another machine after knowing was happened to Pingods AC/DC BIBLE

#6195 2 years ago

beauty collection though !

#6196 2 years ago

Nice collection, your place looks like a fun place to hang out! Id post what your asking, guys want to know what balpark your in. Thats alot of transformers you have btw lol!

#6197 2 years ago

Damn, I missed a lot of posts in 1 day!
I've been looking for a Flintstones for years
Is $4k + really where we are at now for Bally/Williams B and C titles! I may have to throw some ads up.

#6198 2 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Is $4k + really where we are at now for Bally/Williams B and C titles! I may have to throw some ads up.

Add a grand for Stern B/C titles.

My under glass restore of WW with CPR play field just keeps going up! <--- Will trade for Alien STD or MMR, thanks.

#6199 2 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Damn, I missed a lot of posts in 1 day!
I've been looking for a Flintstones for years

It did have a clear coated playfield too. Let me know if your wanting to move something.

#6200 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Mauro-

Stunning lineup and room, congrats!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
Operation Pinball
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Forever
$ 109.99
$ 49.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Singer Pinball Designs
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 11.00
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 12500 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 250.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside