(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,642 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by cait001
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 493.
#6051 7 years ago

How much would someone pay for a stock xmen pro huo?

#6052 7 years ago

I would say under 5000 , I just sold 1 and it was mint condition . I would buy it again at right price it's was the kids and noobs favourite game by a mile .

#6053 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I would say under 5000 , I just sold 1 and it was mint condition . I would buy it again at right price it's was the kids and noobs favourite game by a mile .

would agree 4-4.5k

#6054 7 years ago
Quoted from luch:

would agree 4-4.5k

Not sure where some of you are finding pins at these low prices but wherever they are I want the location. Maybe what they should be worth but not the going rate.

#6055 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Not sure where some of you are finding pins at these low prices but wherever they are I want the location. Maybe what they should be worth but not the going rate.

this is Toronto area pricing , forgot you guys have all the money out west and pay %50 more then us !

#6056 7 years ago

Shaun just said he sold his xmen under 5k. Spencer said he sold his tfle for under 5k and they're both 300km from you.

#6057 7 years ago

Spencer sold his over 2 years ago alot as changed since then.

#6058 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Shaun just said he sold his xmen under 5k. Spencer said he sold his tfle for under 5k and they're both 300km from you.

Yup and the TFLE was going to sit for months at $5800. I am just saying that it is definitely wishful thinking some of the low price suggestions especially "out west".

#6059 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Spencer sold his over 2 years ago alot as changed since then.

That's true, I sold mine for $4600 I think and my Spiderman for $5500, I bet I could get $600-$750 more now. Way more people involved now and the NIB pricing is killing us.

#6060 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

and the NIB pricing is killing us.

I know that is the big issue for me, If I want an unproven game like Alien, I am looking at over $10K for a SE and over $13K for an LE, so it's hard to move a proven and popular game for 1/2 that. I'd love to get an Alien, but man, that's a lot of cash!! Same story for Batman66, Crazy prices, mostly because of our crappy dollar value, but put your selling game to US prices and the price police come out, and trading for something that new isn't really an option.

#6061 7 years ago

GB Pro 7300 including delivery to Toronto
Must be tomorrow.
delivered 30km from whitby's chucky cheese or anywhere along the way as long as its close to the highway

#6062 7 years ago

Ive got cash in hand for a LOTR or Tron....

#6063 7 years ago

Somebody please sell me your Ghostbusters or even better your Avengers LE. Please.

#6064 7 years ago

I wouldn't mind a William's Indy or Dirty Harry... But I'd settle for X-MEN

#6065 7 years ago

Looking for a Tommy, R&B , or BSD. Within 8 hours of Regina would be great! Pm if you could help me out! Thanks

#6066 7 years ago

Hey guys I put my players condition ft up for trade on kijiji. Let me know what you guys have thx.

#6067 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey guys I put my players condition ft up for trade on kijiji. Let me know what you guys have thx.

Did you have that up for sale last April? I was thinking about it but I ended up picking one up in Sherwood park at the same time as I was there for kids hockey tournament .

#6068 7 years ago

No I've only had it about 6 months I think I bought it in August or so.

#6069 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Should put it up on pbr too.

#6070 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Should put it up on pbr too.

Is that pinball resource? I haven't used that site yet. But I will put it up there too thanks very much.

#6071 7 years ago

pinball revolution

#6072 7 years ago

Ok thanks. Lol I'm a noob!

#6073 7 years ago

Don't worry, I keep forgetting that site even exists . I should log in and see what's happening...

Edit - OK, so that is time I will never get back.

#6074 7 years ago

no...pbr is pinball resource

Quoted from Pinhead306:

Ok thanks. Lol I'm a noob!

#6075 7 years ago

Barbwire is sold/picked up. Looking for LOTR or Tron now.

#6076 7 years ago
Quoted from luch:

this is Toronto area pricing , forgot you guys have all the money out west and pay %50 more then us !

Not sure where you're finding that pricing. The last one that sold around here recently went for 6k and there were multiple buyers chasing it. You used to be able to get XMLE for under 6k (pro is a better pin imho) but the last one of those that I know of that sold in the gta went for 7k.

The only stern dmd pins I see under 5k CAD anymore are titles like NBA, Bbh, and wpt....and even those are creeping up to the 5k mark now.

#6078 7 years ago

Come on Pinsiders someone sell me an Avengers LE..two people backed out and one person wants a trade..arghh the frustration of it all! In all seriousness I do appreciate all the contacts so far on this request. Just asking again in case someone is sitting on the fence and wants some cash so that they can order their new Alien pinball.

#6080 7 years ago

Wondering what a GBLE might go for today? I am not the biggest fan and might considering moving mine to free up space.

#6081 7 years ago

Also wondering what a fair price would be on a GB pro that has been routed?

#6082 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Barbwire is sold/picked up. Looking for LOTR or Tron now.

There's a lotr le for sale in Kelowna
All they want is money up front

#6083 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

There's a lotr le for sale in Kelowna
All they want is money up front

It's not even a LE, regular with crappy powder coating.
I wonder if he even has a game.

#6084 7 years ago

It says scam all over it to me

#6085 7 years ago

Anyone in the Toronto area with a BSD or The Shadow for sale? Or anything else in that era?

#6086 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone in the Toronto area with a BSD or The Shadow for sale? Or anything else from that era?

#6087 7 years ago

Also wondering what a fair price would be on a GB pro that has been routed?

What would you pay and be comfortable with? That's how much it's worth to you. People give opinions on prices and you question their resources. Just offer a number where you won't have buyer's remorse. If he says yes, you own a GB !

#6088 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Your pretty close, you should go pick it up at least you could see if its a real add before you pay

#6089 7 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Anyone in the Toronto area with a BSD or The Shadow for sale? Or anything else in that era?

If you're willing to go to Ottawa... http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball/1241506964?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#6090 7 years ago

If you do go book for extra time. Ottawa only has 2 seasons. Winter and construction.

#6091 7 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

The kelowna dude stole those images off of pinside. Robchoppa posted the pics and he's in Australia. Single slot coin door... all leads me to believe its a scam. I sent rob a note.. Finally - the same dbag posted a black arrow SE in on the Calgary kijiji. Scammers are the worst...

#6092 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

The kelowna dude stole those images off of pinside. robchoppa posted the pics and he's in Australia. Single slot coin door... all leads me to believe its a scam. I sent rob a note.. Finally - the same dbag posted a black arrow SE in on the Calgary kijiji. Scammers are the worst...

If enough use the report red flag kijiji can at least block him. Hate to see people get ripped off. Total d-bag.

#6096 7 years ago

A few games just came up on Kijiji in Red Deer: Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Alien Poker and Black Knight 2000. Not bad prices depending on condition and whether they're games you're interested in.

#6097 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

A few games just came up on Kijiji in Red Deer: Space Station, Cue Ball Wizard, Alien Poker and Black Knight 2000. Not bad prices depending on condition and whether they're games you're interested in.

Kinda looking for games like BSD, The Shadow, No Good Gofers, etc...

#6098 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Bob's games are usually heavily routed so expect to do a few repairs.

#6099 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Your pretty close, you should go pick it up at least you could see if its a real add before you pay

Better get there fast before he leaves for his next tour of duty.

#6100 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Better get there fast before he leaves for his next tour of duty.

I sent him a msg on kijiji, he said sorry its actually in Vancouver in a warehouse

There are 24,642 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 493.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.