(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,774 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Hershy
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 496.
#6001 7 years ago

If the le is 8995 what's the pro? What's the difference? And how many le they making?

#6002 7 years ago

A little more green; for a little more green.

#6003 7 years ago

There is a matrix list but basically lighted ramps (like tron maybe?) Lighted art blades, special side/translite art and goodie bag, lighted beacons on top, powdercoated armour in the colour of your choice (blue black or green)

There are 500 LE's, one of em is coming my way, cant wait

#6004 7 years ago

website says 9295cdn for pro and 8700 usd for le. Are these the real prices or what they are told to post as msrp?

#6005 7 years ago

There is a Transformers LE on Kijiji for $5800 Just outside of Edmonton....Well it says Wanted but description seems like selling

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/transformers-limited-edition-pinball-machine/1243527734?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#6006 7 years ago

He wanted to sell.

#6007 7 years ago

Hmmm I thought I had understood the Aliens were going to be priced better than Stern Premiums. Maybe my rough calculations are off but it doesnt seem that way....

#6008 7 years ago

Yeah those prices can't be right.

#6009 7 years ago

Barbwire has a deposit, pending pick-up on Sunday.

#6010 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

He want to sell.

Probably gone in the first twenty minutes like every other pin recently listed on Kijii in Alberta.

#6011 7 years ago

not really a great deal, last TFLE I saw sell sat for 6 months at low 5k's

#6012 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

not really a great deal, last TFLE I saw sell sat for 6 months at low 5k's

Damn I thought that $5800 seemed like a good price.

#6013 7 years ago

Sold mine for under 5K. Game looks amazing, plays not so much.

#6014 7 years ago

I messaged him, he wanted $5500.00.

#6017 7 years ago

Cuz it's not worth more than 5k

#6018 7 years ago

Not a whole lot of love for Transformers, and the LE has a worse rep then the pro, universal hate for the LE upper PF

Also it would be a hard one to move later unless you got it for 4500 or something, and you should be able to get a better game for pretty much that price. eg there have been a few treks floating around for around the 6k mark.

#6020 7 years ago

Same post

#6021 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Not a whole lot of love for Transformers, and the LE has a worse rep then the pro, universal hate for the LE upper PF
Also it would be a hard one to move later unless you got it for 4500 or something, and you should be able to get a better game for pretty much that price. eg there have been a few treks floating around for around the 6k mark.

Do you think Transformers pro is worth more than Transformers LE? How much do you think a HUO Transformers pro should go for in Canadian?

#6022 7 years ago

The pro is the true LE. And i own an LE. Was impossible to find a pro. The mini playfield gets alot of hate. The only thing you need to do is deactivate the lock so the balls never stay stuck up there for the ironhide mini playfield mode. Secondly i found the star scream mech to be more fun than i thought because of the randomness of either getting the ball from the ramp or it getting dumped in the left loop. The drop target in fron of megatron also adds another level if complexity. Ive own both the pro and the LE. While the pro tends to be a bit faster, after owning both i feel you get a tad more on the le. Both are winners in my book.

#6023 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The pro is the true LE. And i own an LE. Was impossible to find a pro. The mini playfield gets alot of hate. The only thing you need to do is deactivate the lock so the balls never stay stuck up there for the ironhide mini playfield mode. Secondly i found the star scream mech to be more fun than i thought because of the randomness of either getting the ball from the ramp or it getting dumped in the left loop. The drop target in fron of megatron also adds another level if complexity. Ive own both the pro and the LE. While the pro tends to be a bit faster, after owning both i feel you get a tad more on the le. Both are winners in my book.

I had a TFLE and agree with this explanation. It got a lot of hate in the past, but it's a long game and has a lot of decent shots to it.

The disparity from east to west is kind of funny too. I've seen two transformers sell in the last 6 months over here in Ontario (one to Quebec) and one combo sold at 6200, and a red le sold for 6600.

#6024 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

The disparity from east to west is kind of funny too. I've seen two transformers sell in the last 6 months over here in Ontario (one to Quebec) and one combo sold at 6200, and a red le sold for 6600.

That's cause the west coast is the best coast. And we're smarter and better looking too

#6025 7 years ago

had an Autobot LE , sold it for 6k with McKee topper

#6026 7 years ago

Looking on here machines that sold seemed to be asking 5700can for an le and 5000can for a pro, minus a bit for negotiating of course, so the price isnt at all out of line, everytime I see one it just seems to sit for months though.. However with the increase in price of popular/new pins in the last 6 months there is probably more interest in these less desireable titles since they are a bit more of a percived bargain.

#6027 7 years ago

GB Pro still up for grabs for $7300 with $500US of mods willing also to trade for these titles
Willing to trade for the following games
AC/DC Pro / LED Pro
Mustang Premium
Spiderman
Lord of the rings
Metallica Pro
Pirates of the Caribbean
Twilight Zone
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
White Water
Funhouse
The Shadow
X-Men LE
Road Show
Champion Pub
Game of Thrones (Is it possible to buy a Premium or LE Translite? I just can't stand the Pro Translite)

#6028 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Cuz it's not worth more than 5k

That's in Usd funds ?

#6029 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looking on here machines that sold seemed to be asking 5700can for an le and 5000can for a pro, minus a bit for negotiating of course, so the price isnt at all out of line, everytime I see one it just seems to sit for months though.. However with the increase in price of popular/new pins in the last 6 months there is probably more interest in these less desireable titles since they are a bit more of a percived bargain.

My prediction is that it sells today at close to asking price for the exact reasons outlined above. If I liked the theme I would buy it as everything else I like is 10K or higher.

#6031 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

My prediction is that it sells today at close to asking price for the exact reasons outlined above. If I liked the theme I would buy it as everything else I like is 10K or higher.

Unless he moves off of $5500 it will be on here for a while I predict.

#6032 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Yes, I've played this particular machine quite a bit when it was on location at Rebellion Brewing Co. I considered buying it from him but, because he runs a business, the tax pushed it out of my price range.

Ohh, I was down in Regina for a course and hit up Rebellion and played that GB, had a great evening beer/pinball

#6033 7 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ohh, I was down in Regina for a course and hit up Rebellion and played that GB, had a great evening beer/pinball

Adam's Family and WOZ there now..wish they had room for a 3rd machine!

#6034 7 years ago

Three machines on location seems to be the magic number for a planned evening ... enough selection.... for two three beer night

#6035 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Unless he moves off of $5500 it will be on here for a while I predict.

LOL I think that is worth a beer wager.

#6036 7 years ago

LOL I think that is worth a beer wager.

You probably have it in the back of your truck heading home. Lol.

I do have the Fred Flintstone "Bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet" going off in my head

#6037 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You probably have it in the back of your truck heading home. Lol.
I do have the Fred Flintstone "Bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet, bet" going off in my head

I don't but I see that the ad has already been removed from Kijii. I spoke with the seller and he had multiple people coming to see it today. Man I wish that I had liked that theme. Two pins at that price for the cost of many new pins.

#6038 7 years ago

I don't but I see that the ad has already been removed from Kijii. I spoke with the seller and he had multiple people coming to see it today. Man I wish that I had like that theme. Two pins at that price for the cost of many new pins.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat - if it was a Marvel theme for example I would have been all over it but I bet that goes for most of us....

#6039 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat - if it was a Marvel theme for example I would have been all over it but I bet that goes for most of us....

So true. I thought I had a deal on a couple of local AVLE's but the sellers changed their minds. Not that I blame them as I often change my mind when buying and selling things. That being said if someone in Alberta has an AVLE, XMen or Spiderman I am ready to buy. Maybe even a Ghostbusters premium but that is at the top of my budget so not my first pick.

#6040 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

website says 9295cdn for pro and 8700 usd for le. Are these the real prices or what they are told to post as msrp?

I contacted the good man tommy at nitro today ...

Alien SE w/27” Monitor (7k USD) $9295 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $10,549 CDN

Alien LE w/27” Monitor ($8700 USD) $11,595 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $13,079 CDN

#6041 7 years ago

It was obvious that was the correct price imo. And yes, Alien is way way pricey. Far too early to judge. No rush either. Not my thing to even think of pre-order when there are so many good pins out there, proven and available.

#6042 7 years ago

Yeah I called Tommy too. Said heighway put up price 6 months ago. Ft was 6k usd.

I see no reason to go le, defeats the swappable aspect heighway pushes.

Definitely a pricey game, better be damn good

#6043 7 years ago

These prices are getting way out of hand. Glad I enjoy the older Bally/Williams games so much.

#6044 7 years ago

Ya, too pricey for my blood. I wish our dollar was where it was 4-5 years ago..should of been buying pins then dammit! Got into buying them too late!

#6045 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I contacted the good man tommy at nitro today ...
Alien SE w/27” Monitor (7k USD) $9295 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $10,549 CDN
Alien LE w/27” Monitor ($8700 USD) $11,595 CDN + $295 Shipping (Regina Depot) + tax = $13,079 CDN

Send it here and only pay 5%, road trip for pick up

#6046 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Send it here and only pay 5%, road trip for pick up

5% alberta 10-14% elsewhere .....good idea for people living i SK. Find a pinbuddy in AB

#6047 7 years ago

The TFLE on kijiji had 148 total plays on it , like new out of box . Probably best value LE out there IMO . Was looking for one for awhile .

#6048 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

The TFLE on kijiji had 148 total plays on it , like new out of box . Probably best value LE out there IMO . Was looking for one for awhile .

Nice score!

#6050 7 years ago

Still a crappy game,lol
Way to go Shaun.

There are 24,774 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/121 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.