(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 497.
#5901 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I didn't see that one. Wow! If you don't get it I will, lucky for you it's 5hrs from me. Great machine for $1500. Sounds like it'll need some work, but you don't see F-14s for $1500 in Alberta often.

Yea, if that was closer I would have grabbed it just to bring to yegpin!

#5902 7 years ago

Anyone here buy or even play Aerosmith yet?

#5903 7 years ago

I plan on winning an Aerosmith LE or a batman66 real soon! So hopefully I can play the snot out of it then sell it for Aliens LE
Dare to dream...dare to dream

#5904 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I plan on winning an Aerosmith LE or a batman66 real soon! So hopefully I can play the snot out of it then sell it for Aliens LE
Dare to dream...dare to dream

I will pay you the aliens fee in trade for your Aerosmith le

#5905 7 years ago

Putting my Star Trek Pro and/or Ghostbusters Pro up for trade. Star Trek Pro has a shaker, alternate decal package, service rails, and lollipop rails. Ghostbusters Pro is one from the early run with no ghosting and the misspelled insert. Looking for Bally/Williams titles +/- cash as necessary.

#5906 7 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Ghostbusters Pro is one from the early run with no ghosting and the misspelled insert.

Out of curiosity, do we know for sure that the spelling was corrected on the newer Pro playfields? I have a supposedly newer playfield, but it still has the misspelling, but we cannot verify the date on my playfield (I had it replaced by Stern). Some folks were suggesting it was never fixed on the Pro.

#5907 7 years ago

thinking of selling/trading my star trek pro with a lot of mods in a month or two.
i'm 30 minutes away from montreal or 1 hour away from ottawa, i don't mind doing 4-5 hours drive if it's worth it.

looking for:
circus voltaire, can add ca$h
TOTAN
TOM
AFM, can add ca$h
MM
lotr
maybe a nice Getaway + cash

those are the pins i'm looking for nothing else for the moment.

#5908 7 years ago

(Pokes head in. Looks around. Sees the dirty looks and realizes he doesn't belong here. Leaves quickly and quietly.)

#5909 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

(Pokes head in. Looks around. Sees the dirty looks and realizes he doesn't belong here. Leaves quickly and quietly.)

did you wander drunk into the ladies washroom or what the hell are you smoking on

#5910 7 years ago

Don't make us build a wall!

#5911 7 years ago

Look...I just picked up a machine in Quebec, so I should be an honorary member of this thread.

Eh?

#5912 7 years ago

no worries on wall you look down on us crazy yanks and want no part of it plus your money just jams up our vending machines and we don't understand your language when you start talking metric eh along with your water being stronger than our beer i sure wish the queen motherland would let me back in so I could go to the Windsor ballet

#5913 7 years ago

Back to Staten Island and jersey shore with you

#5914 7 years ago

Nu doot aboot it ! But next time bring pins WITH you to Canada...we get real cranky about our pins heading south!! Haha

#5915 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Look...I just picked up a machine in Quebec, so I should be an honorary member of this thread.
Eh?

Some of my nicest pins I brought back from AZ and CA.

#5916 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Eh?

That's not Canada

#5917 7 years ago

I have a '75 Gottlieb top score I'd like to trade for perhaps another 2 player em or ....would pay $ for a running cyclone or...

#5918 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Nu doot aboot it ! But next time bring pins WITH you to Canada...we get real cranky about our pins heading south!! Haha

But I don't have to pay tax when it's heading south. (It was crazy...the guy didn't even want to search the machine or anything on my way back across the border. So much for US border security!)

Quoted from dhard:

That's not Canada

Tell that to the guy that asked me 50 questions in order to get into their country. I was totally profiled, man!

BTW...I've now been to eastern and western Canada 3 times in the last 18 months. I love the country and I love the people. The scenery is to die for as is the food. And their winter sports kick ass. You should be very proud of your country...

#5919 7 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

2 from Arizona for me. 2 of the nicest I owned.

#5920 7 years ago
Quoted from generalgman:

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

2 from Arizona for me. 2 of the nicest I owned.

How much did you guys have to pay in tax to get them across the border? And how did they assess the value?

#5921 7 years ago

Brought thru Alberta borders. 5% tax 1st time. No tax the second time. $100 charge on $2000 us stern nascar. Purchased off ebay.

#5922 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Brought thru Alberta borders. 5% tax 1st time. No tax the second time. $100 charge on $2000 us stern nascar. Purchased off ebay.

The border agents in AB are civil. I get a nice 13% bill everytime i cross in Ontario

#5923 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Tell that to the guy that asked me 50 questions in order to get into their country. I was totally profiled, man!
BTW...I've now been to eastern and western Canada 3 times in the last 18 months. I love the country and I love the people. The scenery is to die for as is the food. And their winter sports kick ass. You should be very proud of your country...

I used to go to the gta 5 times a week getting in was easy coming back into states was pain in the ass and I golf with plenty of mush heads who I've been playing with for a very long time and Pete from Guelph is one of the funniest guys I've ever met and trust me pal I bleed red white and blue as much as my Canadian brothers stand on guard for thee now I'm done gumming up there for sale thread

#5924 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How much did you guys have to pay in tax to get them across the border? And how did they assess the value?

Straight 5% GST coming into Alberta. Price of the machine paid in USD is then converted to Canadian Dollars and you pay the 5% on that amount. I feel for the boys down east with the HST.

#5925 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I used to go to the gta 5 times a week getting in was easy coming back into states was pain in the ass and I golf with plenty of mush heads who I've been playing with for a very long time and Pete from Guelph is one of the funniest guys I've ever met and trust me pal I bleed red white and blue as much as my Canadian brothers stand on guard for thee now I'm done gumming up there for sale thread

The punctuation keys are on the bottom right of your keyboard.

#5926 7 years ago

Forgot to add that I just state what I paid for the pins and they do up the paper work. I always declare exactly what I paid for them as I don't need/want any issues.

#5927 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You should be very proud of your country...

We are! Just that we are (in general) not really BIG flag wavers.

#5928 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Out of curiosity, do we know for sure that the spelling was corrected on the newer Pro playfields?

No idea. Perhaps it was only correct on the LE/Premium playfields.

#5929 7 years ago

Looking for a Diner or Bride of Pinbot. Thanks

#5930 7 years ago

Anybody in Alberta have a Ghostbusters LE or Premium for sale? Might also consider a Pro.

#5931 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Anybody in Alberta have a Ghostbusters LE or Premium for sale? Might also consider a Pro.

Even if I have one for sale (GB Pro) Dylan (Archer600) as one closer than me...hit him up he's in sask. Purchased my ST Pro from him and was not dissapointed. In fact I'm playing it now. Or you can buy my modded GB Pro. Your call.

#5932 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Even if I have one for sale (GB Pro) Dylan (Archer600) as one closer than me...hit him up he's in sask. Purchased my ST Pro from him and was not dissapointed. In fact I'm playing it now. Or you can buy my modded GB Pro. Your call.

Yes, I've played this particular machine quite a bit when it was on location at Rebellion Brewing Co. I considered buying it from him but, because he runs a business, the tax pushed it out of my price range.

#5933 7 years ago

I mentioned this before but.... if anyone has any leads on a Goldeneye let me know!

#5934 7 years ago

There's a High Speed for 2k in Grand Prairie on kijiji today. Any thoughts? I remember that one from the arcades back in the day, pretty fun.

#5935 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

There's a High Speed for 2k in Grand Prairie on kijiji today. Any thoughts? I remember that one from the arcades back in the day, pretty fun.

Looks good to me! Great game, back when backglass had some thought put into it.

#5936 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Ya it a good game seems to be price right to. Good luck

#5937 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

out of my price range

You know I can work a package deal if you also purchase the Star Trek!

#5938 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Coming up for sale are my Mint AFM, Hobbit Smaug SE #43, plus my Rob Zombie #115.
Trade pending on RZ,will update if doesn't work out.

Just wanted to point out that Dan's AFM is the nicest one I've ever seen, in person OR online.

So don't anybody go buying it, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to play it again myself sometime...

#5939 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just wanted to point out that Dan's AFM is the nicest one I've ever seen, in person OR online.
So don't anybody go buying it, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to play it again myself sometime...

Well if Dan would bring it to YEGPIN not only could we all play it, but he could put it up for sale there Might even win best of show if my JM doesn't with all the sick mods. on another note...Gotta remind myself to make some sick mods before the show

#5940 7 years ago

Looking for AC/DC Prem close to Regina, SK.

Anyone know if one if for sale? Shoot me a PM if you do.

Thanks.

#5941 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Thanks.

My buddy has one, but it's here in Wasaga Beach, so obviously you'd have to ship it. Couple of hundred bucks I think.

#5942 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Well if Dan would bring it to YEGPIN not only could we all play it, but he could put it up for sale there Might even win best of show if my JM doesn't with all the sick mods. on another note...Gotta remind myself to make some sick mods before the show

Whatcha making? I got one today. Wanna pimp this one out too? Even has your translite on it

#5943 7 years ago

Why is it so hard to find a damn ACDC Pro in Ontario or Quebec for that manner. Why?

#5944 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

My buddy has one, but it's here in Wasaga Beach, so obviously you'd have to ship it. Couple of hundred bucks I think.

PM me the details and we will go from there.

#5945 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Why is it so hard to find a damn ACDC Pro in Ontario or Quebec for that manner. Why?

yep, they are hard to find, michel from starburst in montreal said if i ever want to sell my game just call him.

how much are you willing to pay... just kidding.

#5946 7 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

yep, they are hard to find, michel from starburst in montreal said if i ever want to sell my game just call him.
how much are you willing to pay... just kidding.

That's just mean.... I do want one but not willing to sacrifice and arm and a leg and my first born .
But the trade list for my GB Pro is this:
Willing to trade for the following games (in order of preference)
AC/DC Pro / LED Pro
Mustang Premium
Spiderman
Lord of the rings
Metallica Pro

#5947 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Coming up for sale are my Mint AFM, Hobbit Smaug SE #43, plus my Rob Zombie #115.
Trade pending on RZ,will update if doesn't work out.

I'll bite - what would the asking price be for a Hobbit SE?

#5948 7 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

There is one at the Playdium Store in Montreal. They can usually ship to other Playdium points of sale throughout Canada.

If that's the case, there's a HUO Shrek available at the Toronto Playdium if anyone's interested. These don't come up very often. They're asking $5900, which I believe is more than what they were new.

#5949 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I mentioned this before but.... if anyone has any leads on a Goldeneye let me know!

I thought maybe was one for sale in Saskatoon at one point. Maybe try smokedog or toasterman04 I think it was in pretty nice shape when I played it as well.

#5950 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Thanks.

I think pokey had his up for sale in stoon. Maybe a page or so back?

There are 24,841 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/119 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.