(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 497.
#5851 7 years ago

Anyone is Sask. or Alberta know of a Golden Tee for sale?
Any version would work.
Thanks.

#5852 7 years ago

Anyone got a nice rbion?

#5853 7 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Any version would work.
Thanks.

There were a few last week on kijiji in both Saskatchewan and Alberta

#5854 7 years ago

How much is a spiderman HUO? Ball park range?

#5855 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

How much is a spiderman HUO? Ball park range?

7500.00 - 8000.00 depending on mods.

#5856 7 years ago

Need help again how much for a taf with new clearcoat but with some ghosting inserts (3), a few ok touch ups, new ramps, chrome side rails and lockbar, wrinkled cab (all 4 legs and some less than stellar bondo cab patch work) and a few cracked plastics, a few missing cab screws, a scratched up glass, a few hacks (screw instead of x)?

#5857 7 years ago

pictures? maybe between 5-6 k

#5858 7 years ago

HUO SM tend to sell for a bit under 5kusd on here (stock) so you think you could get one shipped up here for around 7kcan - so I wouldnt offer any more than that

Addams is tougher, but crappy ones sell for around 6k up here these days so with clear etc if its pretty nice I would think about the same 7kish

#5859 7 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

Any version would work.
Thanks.

There was one upstairs at the shack. Looked at it maybe a year year and a half ago Ted.

#5860 7 years ago

Nice one here by Edmonton if you feel like a drive 700 for a fore, don't think that's too bad depending on which version you want.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-consoles-other/edmonton/golden-tee-golf-2005-video-game/1238427893?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#5861 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

HUO SM tend to sell for a bit under 5kusd on here (stock) so you think you could get one shipped up here for around 7kcan - so I wouldnt offer any more than that
Addams is tougher, but crappy ones sell for around 6k up here these days so with clear etc if its pretty nice I would think about the same 7kish

I sold my Spiderman a year ago for $5600 and it was a tough sell. I regret selling it now and if they are 7K+ now, I'll probably never own another. Unreal how much these things have gone up.

#5862 7 years ago

I like SM, but that would be a tough sell for me at that price. Not that the game is not worth it, but when you can pick up a newer (or new) VE for a bit more, it's a tough sell.

#5863 7 years ago

Ve is by far the better but providing the ghosting issue is solved

#5864 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I sold my Spiderman a year ago for $5600 and it was a tough sell. I regret selling it now and if they are 7K+ now, I'll probably never own another. Unreal how much these things have gone up.

Yea, I still regret not grabbing it, but I didnt want to screw the guy over I was looking at it for even at the time it was a great deal for a nice sm.

Really though a nice huo one should be low 6'ks but what I was saying is if you really wanted one you should be able to bring one up from the states where they are more common for no more than 7k (stock) so to offer more than that for one would be a mistake.

#5866 7 years ago

Not sure how you ended up spending $13,800.

#5867 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Not sure how you ended up spending $13,800.

On what?

#5868 7 years ago

Anyone have an IJ, Avengers LE or Star Trek Pro, Premium or LE for sale within a couple hour drive of St.Albert? Please contact me if you do.

#5870 7 years ago

MMR LE is 12,390.00 on Playdiums website. thats before any sort of tax or shipping

#5871 7 years ago

Wow!!! That's crazy. 8k usd is about 10,800 cdn.

One more reason to hate playdium. Ripoff.

#5872 7 years ago

Call Nitro...

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

MMR LE is 12,390.00 on Playdiums website. thats before any sort of tax or shipping

#5873 7 years ago

No shit. Pretty sure they have standards for 8k usd. Plus they also sold several le but I think those are gone now.

I got my le from Tommy, was a great experience and I prepaid before the dollar got to crazy. Was 8k usd no bs.

Plus of course the highly coveted nitro pack!

#5874 7 years ago

Coming up for sale are my Mint AFM, Hobbit Smaug SE #43, plus my Rob Zombie #115.
Trade pending on RZ,will update if doesn't work out.

#5875 7 years ago

Hi, anyone looking to offload a game to a noobie? I'm looking for my first pin and there isn't much out there for retail (that isn't priced very high) in Edmonton or on kijiji here.

I've looked over playmore, Sml which is closed here now and western coin vending a bit.

I tend to like the early 90s Williams games like Indy or T2. For newer Sterns I have played mostly X-men, Star Trek, game of thrones and ghostbusters.

#5876 7 years ago

Ive got a gb pro for 7300 with mods shaker motor etc..

#5877 7 years ago

Anyone got a robot or locomotion?

#5878 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Anyone got a robot or locomotion?

Yup.. and you'll see me bust em both out on the dance floor at the yegpin vip party !

#5879 7 years ago

Oh shit look out lol.

#5880 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Hi, anyone looking to offload a game to a noobie? I'm looking for my first pin and there isn't much out there for retail (that isn't priced very high) in Edmonton or on kijiji here.
I've looked over playmore, Sml which is closed here now and western coin vending a bit.
I tend to like the early 90s Williams games like Indy or T2. For newer Sterns I have played mostly X-men, Star Trek, game of thrones and ghostbusters.

Hey Noahd42,

Welcome to the hobby! You are right on... nothing priced reasonably in retail (IN EDMONTON) right now, but lots of machines for sale. Everyone has opinions on games, prices, and whats right in the world, so good luck on your first pin! When you are looking for the titles above you'll be looking between 2k ~ 15k pending the machine. Keep an eye on this thread they do pop up from time to time. Talk to some of the vendors (there are a few in Western Canada), but I don't think you'll find a lot of people in this thread/forum looking to "offload" machines, well not cheep. Most of the people that contribute to this thread are solid collectors and have machines that match. Yegpin last year was a good place to buy a machine if you can wait until May. There are some on Kijiji as well. If it's your first purchase and you are concerned about the asking price/condition/what to look for post here, good group here. Except for that one guy...

Canadians let's help him out. Where should he look for his first pin?

Good luck!

#5881 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Good deal on a f-14 in Alberta on kijiji.

#5882 7 years ago

Noah...go buy that f-14!! Call the guy now man! I say that's your pin!!

#5883 7 years ago

Serious! Get it..play the heck out of it..and use it for trade bait on your 2nd pin! That's a good deal mang!

#5884 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Serious! Get it..play the heck out of it..and use it for trade bait on your 2nd pin! That's a good deal mang!

Yup, this! That's a awesome deal! Better beat me to it... lol

#5885 7 years ago

Ya that's a solid deal, great game hope someone brings one of these to YEGPIN!!!!

#5886 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Yup, this! That's a awesome deal! Better beat me to it... lol

I didn't see that one. Wow! If you don't get it I will, lucky for you it's 5hrs from me. Great machine for $1500. Sounds like it'll need some work, but you don't see F-14s for $1500 in Alberta often.

#5887 7 years ago

1994 data east royal rumble for trade. Playfield is excellent, cabinet is 8/10. has new xpin power supply,dmd display, display driver board on order. Not everyone's favorite theme but is a kickass widebody with tons of features. I am interested in upgrading to the following by adding cash: game of thrones, AC/DC and other 1995 and up dmds. Not for sale at this time but will consider cash offers in the early spring.

#5888 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Hey Noahd42,
Welcome to the hobby! You are right on... nothing priced reasonably in retail (IN EDMONTON) right now, but lots of machines for sale. Everyone has opinions on games, prices, and whats right in the world, so good luck on your first pin! When you are looking for the titles above you'll be looking between 2k ~ 15k pending the machine. Keep an eye on this thread they do pop up from time to time. Talk to some of the vendors (there are a few in Western Canada), but I don't think you'll find a lot of people in this thread/forum looking to "offload" machines, well not cheep. Most of the people that contribute to this thread are solid collectors and have machines that match. Yegpin last year was a good place to buy a machine if you can wait until May. There are some on Kijiji as well. If it's your first purchase and you are concerned about the asking price/condition/what to look for post here, good group here. Except for that one guy...
Canadians let's help him out. Where should he look for his first pin?
Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I definitely have YEGPIN circled on my calendar to check out some games.

I've definitely been all over kijiji and the usual forums for the last two weeks. I cannot find that f-14 listing so I may have missed out already!

#5889 7 years ago

Still looking for an Avengers LE. Had a couple of deals but sellers decided to keep them. I don't blame them as it is hard to sell something that you love!

#5890 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Noah...go buy that f-14!! Call the guy now man! I say that's your pin!!

Ya I pm him before I posted. Gave him a 10 min head start.

#5891 7 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Still looking for an Avengers LE. Had a couple of deals but sellers decided to keep them. I don't blame them as it is hard to sell something that you love!

There is one at the Playdium Store in Montreal. They can usually ship to other Playdium points of sale throughout Canada. Don't remember the price... Sorry.

I can send you a pic of it if you want (took it for a friend who was also looking for that game)

#5892 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Ya I pm him before I posted. Gave him a 10 min head start.

Where, or what city was the f14 posted?

#5893 7 years ago

It was posted in Lethbridge. Also a n00b here (to collecting, not playing!), I emailed the ad poster last night about 20 minutes after it showed up on Kijiji, he replied about 20 minutes later indicating it was sold.

#5894 7 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

There is one at the Playdium Store in Montreal. They can usually ship to other Playdium points of sale throughout Canada. Don't remember the price... Sorry.
I can send you a pic of it if you want (took it for a friend who was also looking for that game)

No there isn't.. anymore

Willathrilla on here had a pro he may sell, shoot him a PM inf your interested vf

#5895 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No there isn't.. anymore

Really?
I saw it Feb 10th in the showroom.

#5896 7 years ago

A good list of fairly new pins for sale on pinball revolution.

#5897 7 years ago
Quoted from Archon9000:

Really?
I saw it Feb 10th in the showroom.

Yea, I had a deal pending on it, Michel was on vacation for a few weeks though which is why it was sitting on the floor. On a truck as we speak, should be here this week.

#5898 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yea, I had a deal pending on it, Michel was on vacation for a few weeks though which is why it was sitting on the floor. Should be here this week.

It's very nice! I admit I played a couple games on it.
Congratulations on the purchase!

#5899 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

No there isn't.. anymore
Willathrilla on here had a pro he may sell, shoot him a PM inf your interested vf

I have good word, that it's being picked up at the end of the month.

#5900 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have good word, that it's being picked up at the end of the month.

Sweet! Looked like a nice machine, colour dmd too. Always better to find pins close to you as well.

Quoted from Archon9000:

It's very nice! I admit I played a couple games on it.
Congratulations on the purchase!

Ok good to hear lol, got not great pics, but it looked to be in exellent shape, but its always worrysome buying at a distance.

There are 24,843 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/118?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.