(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,311 posts
  • 520 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Mitch
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 13311 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 267.
#5801 3 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

Jacks Open EM in good condition
Asking $1300 CAD
Vancouver BC

Will you deliver to YEGPIN in May ?

#5802 3 years ago

AC/dc led pro on kijiji Leduc 6000$

#5803 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

AC/dc led pro on kijiji Leduc 6000$

Bet that goes quick!

#5804 3 years ago

Felt like he's looking for higher bids, wouldnt bother

#5805 3 years ago

In 2012 Premiums were $7500 nib, not pros. And ac/dc pro with no mods? Next time I'm offered one to purchase I'll post it here for sure.

#5806 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

In 2012 Premiums were $7500 nib, not pros. And ac/dc pro with no mods? Next time I'm offered one to purchase I'll post it here for sure.

5 years ago,come on dude.
Premiums are almost 10,000.00 now depending on where you live in Canada.
LE's close to 12,000.00
I would be happy with 5 year old pricing,not going to happen for us here now.

#5807 3 years ago

Just commenting on his ad saying $7500 new. When you say, was $7500 new, it implies that you paid that amount. That's all.

Quoted from pingod:

LE's close to 12,000.00

#5808 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nobody is going to sell their games based on 2012 prices.

Rob

#5809 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Maybe he actually paid 7500 for it. Maybe from SML or something? with financing, and delivery, and their extra super dooper warranty, etc. not a huge stretch to get that expensive on a bad deal a few years ago.

#5810 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just commenting on his ad saying $7500 new. When you say, was $7500 new, it implies that you paid that amount. That's all.

Ah,gotcha.
Well if he bought it from SML he might have.
I don't think too many people are buying NIB these days.

#5811 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Maybe he actually paid 7500 for it. Maybe from SML or something? with financing, and delivery, and their extra super dooper warranty, etc. not a huge stretch to get that expensive on a bad deal a few years ago.

Beat me Josh

#5812 3 years ago

I went into SML for shits and giggles about a month ago, asking what a Ghostbusters Pro is worth. Dude quoted me $8600. I don't even think that included delivery or extra warranty.

#5814 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I went into SML for shits and giggles about a month ago, asking what a Ghostbusters Pro is worth. Dude quoted me $8600. I don't even think that included delivery or extra warranty.

They must be hurting bad with the new "$50 oil" economy in AB. Far fewer folks with large/frequent bonus cheques to spend on new toys.

#5815 3 years ago

Actually Edmontons SML shut down, surprised it took that long actually.

#5816 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Actually Edmontons SML shut down, surprised it took that long actually.

They had a good run, I'm sure. I hear pingod still buys his parts there...

#5817 3 years ago

If SML markups weren't so high they'd sell more product make money on volume.

#5818 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I hear pingod still buys his parts there...

#5819 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

LE's close to 12,000.00

Sweet! That's good to know ...

#5820 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

They had a good run, I'm sure. I hear pingod still buys his parts there...

True,they had parts I needed in stock and cheaper then buying from the US.
I was surprised but thankfull they had them.

#5821 3 years ago

Dont suppose anyone has some spare whitestar boards to sell? looking for a 520-5300-00 mpu board, mainly maybe a display board too

#5822 3 years ago

I have two System 1 projects for sale with a bunch of parts.

Totem 1979 - Gottlieb System 1
This machine has a beautiful new restenciled paint job. Done with automotive paints and a professional clear. You will not find a nicer looking machine. Backglass looks amazing and the playfield is great.

Also comes with a second cabinet with a populated playfield for parts.

This was working perfectly within the past two years with a Pascal all in board, but the connectors do need to be repinned. The connection was iffy sometimes. I pulled the board to use in another project, so this is sold without boards. I paid $1500 for this machine when I picked it up. It's just that nice.

Joker Poker 1978 - Highly saught after game in horrible condition. Ideally needs a complete restore. Head is rough physically so I'll include an extra head (Charlie's Angels) if you restore and do a repaint / stencil. Playfield is rough as well and backglass has an extreme amount of flaking. It's a major, mojor project and also needs boards.

Parts:

1979 Solar Ride Populated Playfield - Another System 1, should present a lot of good spare parts.

Boards. While the machines are being sold without boards, I think I do have some around. I will look for them and include them if possible. This include displays as well.

Will only include one set of legs unless I can scrounge a second.

Everything is in storage, so if you have serious interest I will grab some pictures. $1500 Shipping from Newfoundland included.

#5823 3 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

This machine has a beautiful new restenciled paint job. Done with automotive paints and a professional clear. You will not find a nicer looking machine. Backglass looks amazing and the playfield is great.
This was working perfectly within the past two years with a Pascal all in board, but the connectors do need to be repinned. The connection was iffy sometimes. I pulled the board to use in another project, so this is sold without boards. I paid $1500 for this machine when I picked it up. It's just that nice.
Joker Poker 1978 - Highly saught after game in horrible condition. Ideally needs a complete restore. Head is rough physically so I'll include an extra head (Charlie's Angels) if you restore and do a repaint / stencil. Playfield is rough as well and backglass has an extreme amount of flaking. It's a major, mojor project and also needs boards.
Parts:
1979 Solar Ride Populated Playfield - Another System 1, should present a lot of good spare parts.
Boards. While the machines are being sold without boards, I think I do have some around. I will look for them and include them if possible. This include displays as well.
Everything is in storage, so if you have serious interest I will grab some pictures. $1500 Shipping from Newfoundland included.

pm sent!

#5824 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Dont suppose anyone has some spare whitestar boards to sell? looking for a 520-5300-00 mpu board, mainly maybe a display board too

Sent you a text.

#5825 3 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Parts:

I've never been accused of being smart. Perhaps I'm missing it. How much are you asking for everything?

#5826 3 years ago

Hi all

Sadly, the time has come for AC/DC Premium to find a new home. If I don't find any trades (see below), I will consider cash sale, but only until I have exhausted all trade opportunities.

It has some dings, has been played, and has a current issue with the AC/DC drops. The AUX board has been replaced with a REV 2 board (1 month ago). Cliffy's installed in shooter lane. One inside cabinet ding. Very recently shopped, black rubber replaced with white. Plays fantastic until F8 blows because of the drops. Will get that fixed before being sold. Also has full Helen (Aurich) translight and extra's.

I am valuing this at $8000 cash, $8400 with Helen kit.

If a trade is involved, machine needs to be 100% working, but cosmetics don't really matter. (it will be going straight to route). I am looking for the following machines:

Early Stern/Bally's from the 80's -
EBD
Quicksilver
Centaur
etc.

Williams/Bally's from the early 90's -
Funhouse
World Cup Soccer
Addams Family
Attack From Mars
IJ 93'
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Medieval Madness (or MMr)
etc.

Stern Pro's from the 2010's -
Xmen
Star Trek

Prefer not to ship. Local pick up preferred as all my time is taken up by the new baby.

Any questions just shoot me a PM. I will try to reply ASAP. Thanks!

#5827 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek Pro or Premium, X-men LE, Avengers Hulk LE, Ghostbusters Premium/LE, and an Adams Family.

#5828 3 years ago

Looking if anyone is open to doing a trade deal for a Monster Bash. I'm open to trading my Cirqus Voltaire and The Addams Family for a good / excellent condition Monster Bash in the area if possible.

I'm in the Vancouver, BC area. PM me if interested or any leads. I of course can send pictures once we establish contact!

Thanks in advance!

#5829 3 years ago

Jacks open sold locally

#5830 3 years ago

Anyone care to share a list of online stores that have decent shipping rates to Canada? Man I tried to drop a few small items into my cart at a place like Pinball Life and the shipping was like $40 for $20 worth. GTFO lol... I just need a decent source for things like pinballs, mylar, etc. So much harder to be a pinballer in Canada then US.

#5831 3 years ago

Your best bet might be playdium/cineplex starburst because you are out east:

-playdium/cineplex starburst: $22 CAD shipping a few leds and drop targets
-Marco : $32 USD for a small box of EM parts
-pinball life: $31 USD for some random stuff

Maybe split shipping with a buddy and do a big bulk order.

I'm new to the game so I don't know what the vets are doing...

#5832 3 years ago

Nitro sells parts through their website I believe

#5833 3 years ago

Pinball Resource have always been reasonable with shipping.

#5834 3 years ago

If its a very small order and you don't need tracking marco has cheap shipping. I've shipped 6 orders in the last couple months. Shipping ranges from $2 to $12. Just watch overall size or weight as those instantly drive the shipping way up.

#5835 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If its a very small order and you don't need tracking marco has cheap shipping. I've shipped 6 orders in the last couple months. Shipping ranges from $2 to $12. Just watch overall size or weight as those instantly drive the shipping way up.

Wise words.

#5836 3 years ago

For those in the GTA who travel to Buffalo area.
http://www.usaddressinc.com/

Also reship options such as https://www.reship.com

#5837 3 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

For those in the GTA who travel to Buffalo area.
http://www.usaddressinc.com/
Also reship options such as https://www.reship.com

Don't forget cbiusa.com

It's in Niagara falls, so saves an extra half hour each way if coming from the GTA

#5838 3 years ago

Good stuff. I should note that USA address inc is very close to the rainbow bridge. Easy to find. Their site has the info.

#5839 3 years ago

I have a huo Met pro with low plays excellent condition . Would prefer trades St pro, spider man lord of the rings, Taf or possibly others .

#5840 3 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Looking for a Star Trek Pro or Premium, X-men LE, Avengers Hulk LE, Ghostbusters Premium/LE, and an Adams Family.

Spent the afternoon playing pins at Beercade. Now looking only for Star Trek Premium, Avengers Hulk LE, TAF or the number one pick of my wife Williams Indiana Jones.

#5842 3 years ago

Bullshit ad. It's been posted before, and will probably be posted again.

#5843 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Bullshit ad. It's been posted before, and will probably be posted again.

No better way to prank your friends I guess in 2017 then putting up bogus ads about cheep pinball machines. Oh well.

#5844 3 years ago

Yeah probably fake, sorry

#5845 3 years ago

Here was the text:

The kids are moving out and we are downsizing. No room for this pinball machine in the new house... but being the huge Star Wars fans we are we want to have a little fun and want another Star Wars lover to have it! Please call and give us your best chewbaca roar! Call 1 (403 318-0510 we have caller ID, so we can track them..no need to call more than once, unless of course you feel you can do better! We will call back the winner at 8:00 tonight and the machine is yours. Good Luck and may the Force be with you!!!

#5846 3 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Here was the text:
The kids are moving out and we are downsizing. No room for this pinball machine in the new house... but being the huge Star Wars fans we are we want to have a little fun and want another Star Wars lover to have it! Please call and give us your best chewbaca roar! Call 1 (403 318-0510 we have caller ID, so we can track them..no need to call more than once, unless of course you feel you can do better! We will call back the winner at 8:00 tonight and the machine is yours. Good Luck and may the Force be with you!!!

Use the search function on this thread, it's already been posted twice in the last year.

#5847 3 years ago

I'd like to hear the recordings of people calling, gargling and roaring like dumbasses.

#5848 3 years ago

You can look at Pinball Medics for some things as well.

#5849 3 years ago

Still have a really nice Blackwater 100 for sale looking for $2500 for it if you are interested pm me

#5850 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Still have a really nice Blackwater 100 for sale looking for $2500 for it if you are interested pm me

Update it has been sold

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Led
Geeteoh Electronics
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
There are 13311 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 267.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside