(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 497.
#5751 7 years ago

Anyone out there looking for a Bally BlackWater 100 I have a beautiful one I am thinking of letting go PM me if you are interested this is a rare title that doesn't come up often.

#5753 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Who has the Penhold TZ on hold right now?

Not me, I'm after the $3500 Big Hurt instead.

#5754 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do than run your mouths ??? Are you you looking on kijiji running your mouth about over priced cars , houses or anything else if you don't like it don't buy it !!

#5755 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do than run your mouths ??? Are you you looking on kijiji running your mouth about over priced cars , houses or anything else if you don't like it don't buy it !!

Honestly, not really. You buy it then, you would be the only one interested at that price.

#5756 7 years ago

I have the TZ in Penhold. My cousin will be picking it up for me, if all is as discribed. Very nice people

#5757 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Really Spencer,cause I sold it.

#5758 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Honestly, not really. You buy it then, you would be the only one interested at that price.

You know I have been in the pinball hobby/ operator since the early ninety's. It never changes, there is always somebody bashing the sale price of someone elses games. But when that person wants to sell their game then the sky is the limit! Personally I have always games for sale, but will not post here, nor would I sell to members here as the b.s. is not worth it.

#5759 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

I have the TZ in Penhold. My cousin will be picking it up for me, if all is as discribed. Very nice people

Congrats, @nightsearcher! I know you've been hunting for a nice TZ for a long time. Can't wait to play it!

#5760 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

excellent, curious to see what shape it is in.

#5761 7 years ago

Yeah, honestly, gotta say I'm getting pretty sick of reading all the price policing posts in here.

#5762 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Yeah, honestly, gotta say I'm getting pretty sick of reading all the price policing posts in here.

I agree. Bitching there aren't enough games available then bitching about the price makes no sense to me.

I have a machine I'd sell but I also don't care if I sell it. The price i'd accept might seem high to some but to the one person looking for it, it might seem like a great find.

Either way not worth the bitching to list it so I'll wait until I feel more motivated or I'll list it as "trade only" as many do.

#5763 7 years ago

Anyone looking at selling a MET Premium??

#5764 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Really Spencer,cause I sold it.

Quoted from silverball0:

You know I have been in the pinball hobby/ operator since the early ninety's. It never changes, there is always somebody bashing the sale price of someone elses games. But when that person wants to sell their game then the sky is the limit! Personally I have always games for sale, but will not post here, nor would I sell to members here as the b.s. is not worth it.

Quoted from aeonblack:

Quoted from pkrobin:

I agree. Bitching there aren't enough games available then bitching about the price makes no sense to me.
I have a machine I'd sell but I also don't care if I sell it. The price i'd accept might seem high to some but to the one person looking for it, it might seem like a great find.
Either way not worth the bitching to list it so I'll wait until I feel more motivated or I'll list it as "trade only" as many do.

Personal opinion, just like your responses. Everyone needs to have some thicker skin.

Would now be a bad time to list my WoZLE for $13,000

#5765 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Personal opinion, just like your responses. Everyone needs to have some thicker skin.
Would now be a bad time to list my WoZLE for $12,000

Give it a try,you never know

#5766 7 years ago

I wouldn't buy a woz for half that.

#5767 7 years ago

People who have games to sell should list them. If the price police post, ignore it, if you're truly too high, it won't sell and you can adjust accordingly.

Not listing because you don't want to deal with some crud just seems silly. Why should the good guys miss out an opportunity because they aren't posted.

Just my $0.02

#5768 7 years ago

What should my gb sell for? Serious question. Its got $500 US of mods and about 150 plays. No ghosting issues. I put $7600 OBO to remove the tire kickers out of the equation.

#5769 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

What should my gb sell for? Serious question. Its got $500 US of mods and about 150 plays. No ghosting issues. I put $7600 OBO to remove the tire kickers out of the equation.

Really depends on the mods and the buyer. Some buyers will pay for mods, others don't want or don't care. It's a hard value to attach. If you want to sell, part out the mods and sell game stock to someone looking.

#5770 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I wouldn't buy a woz for half that.

I would !

#5771 7 years ago

Big ticket mods that can be moved from game to game have some value.

Most other mods aren't worth very much to buyers.

#5772 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Dude, for once, we are in total agreement!

Flash: when I saw your GB listing, I thought it was a little high. No harm listing it where you did though.
Since it has sat at that price, I would suggest dropping it a couple hundred to see if you get interest.
Sometimes, $200 can make a big difference.
Personally, as Maken's stated, most of those mods are probably not seen as "must haves" like a colour DMD, shaker motor, or invisiglass so unless you can find buyers separately, you may lose on the cash you paid for some/most of them.
Just my two cents. Good luck with sale.

#5773 7 years ago

I'd trade for an ACDC + cash my way but it seems that the most popular modern Stern is nowhere to be found.

#5774 7 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

I actually attach negative value to some mods. Removing it is work that needs doing.

#5775 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'd trade for an ACDC + cash my way but it seems that the most popular modern Stern is nowhere to be found.

I think it would be tough to trade straight up for an AC/DC pro. The golden era sterns nobody wants to part with, for good reason. The quality...

#5776 7 years ago
#5777 7 years ago

Is that from anyone on pinside?

#5778 7 years ago

Dont think so but I think it was Dans, maybe ask him about it if your interested

#5779 7 years ago

I honestly think it's misfitdart but I'm not 100%.

Quoted from TBatti:Is that from anyone on pinside?

#5780 7 years ago

I think that because a few pages ago he talked about possibly getting rid of twd le and he also talked about the gb code and I see one in the pics.

#5781 7 years ago

I think that was Dan's ! He will know all about it and he knows the guy !

#5782 7 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Is that from anyone on pinside?

I dunno but it's a fukkin beauty!

#5783 7 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I think that was Dan's ! He will know all about it and he knows the guy !

It was mine,sold it to misfitdart (Randy) excellent guy to deal with

#5784 7 years ago

Putting my LW3 up for sale as I'm hoping to title-up now that I have some cash tucked away. Been having fun with this game, and really getting into it more and more lately, but I'd like a deeper keeper.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1233385844

#5785 7 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Putting my LW3 up for sale as I'm hoping to title-up now that I have some cash tucked away. Been having fun with this game, and really getting into it more and more lately, but I'd like a deeper keeper.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1233385844

Nice, you'll sell it quick. Might talk to my family out there and see if I can convince them to pick it up so I have something to play when I am on island. Love the honesty in the ad. We need more sellers like you.

#5786 7 years ago

Looking for a Sharkey's Shootout or NASCAR/Grand Prix/Dale Jr. Working or not, pm me if you have one available.

#5787 7 years ago

Think Bob had a sharkeys last time I talked to him

#5788 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Think Bob had a sharkeys last time I talked to him

I actually tried to get it from him before his health took a bad turn. He doesn't have it any more.

#5789 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Looking for a Sharkey's Shootout or NASCAR/Grand Prix/Dale Jr. Working or not, pm me if you have one available.

Some dude in quebec as a grand prix

#5790 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It was mine,sold it to misfitdart (Randy) excellent guy to deal with

Replied to his kijiji ad but no response. Maybe I need a price check on my TWD pro first.

#5791 7 years ago

I have a few requests already for my TWD Pro and its isn't even listed. I can't sell unless I get an LE. The other item is I can NOT move it from my basement as I am not physically able to or know how to pack for shipping. So if I sell out of town some one has to handle the moving and shipping matters/costs.

#5792 7 years ago

Does anyone have a nice RFM for sale?

#5793 7 years ago

I've got a HUO TWD Pro $6,400. PM for pics (apparently uploading pics is now disabled in this topic).

#5794 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I've got a HUO TWD Pro $6,400. PM for pics (apparently uploading pics is now disabled in this topic).

Lame. not your TWD that is... I am sure it's amazing, would love to see pics. Who made this change. Do we have to start a new thread or is this Pinside protecting the for sale revenue.

#5795 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Lame. not your TWD that is... I am sure it's amazing, would love to see pics. Who made this change. Do we have to start a new thread or is this Pinside protecting the for sale revenue.

Yep, see the text under the reply box below, they disabled it and want it going through the Pinside Marketplace.

#5796 7 years ago

It's bad enough they removed my ability to upload gifs, now this?!

#5797 7 years ago

Pinball revolution is a great place for canucks.

#5798 7 years ago

File hosting could work, but pinrev is good too

#5799 7 years ago

Price reduced on my GB Pro $7300, including $500US worth of mods.

- storage facility light mod
- scoop light mod
- pinball universe upgrade out lane kit
- flipper caution overlays mod
- Shaker motor
- under cab lighting
- flipper clear protectors
- cliffy's for drop targets and drain hole (installed)
- top lane mirror (installed)
- color captive balls

#5800 7 years ago

Jacks Open EM in good condition
Asking $1300 CAD
Vancouver BC

There are 24,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.