(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 496.
#5701 7 years ago

Oh yeah, well I'm rubber and you're glue . . .

#5702 7 years ago

Oh boy, east vs west hate.

Got my popcorn ready

#5703 7 years ago

Anyone have a Tommy they'd be willing to part with? Have a friend looking for one.

#5704 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Oh boy, east vs west hate.
Got my popcorn ready

Pfft....East/West.

Even Oreo cookies know the best stuff is in the middle.

#5705 7 years ago

I'd love a western Tommy!!

#5706 7 years ago

I lived in Calgary from 87-95............beautiful city back then. Was back there for a week a few years back and couldn't get over how much it's grown. I remember when there was actually trees and land between Calgary and Airdrie (lived in Airdrie for about 6 months), and trees and land between Calgary and Okotoks. Crazy how much it's expanded.

(I was in the military until they closed the base there and moved everything up to Edmonton......bleh).

#5707 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What kind of discount or price each if you buy 10?

LCD 349.00 US
LED 329.00 US
Plus shipping charges.

#5708 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

We should retitle this thread to Anybody in "Western" Canada have anything to sell

LOL Said the exact same thing 2 years ago - post # 318.

MAACA and PBR are mostly east coast hangouts tho....

#5709 7 years ago

Big Hurt going up for sale,still have Rob Zombie also for trade or sale.

#5710 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

LCD 349.00 US
LED 329.00 US
Plus shipping charges.

What do people prefer. Lcd, led? Anyone have pics of their games side by side to show the difference?

#5711 7 years ago

I have only seen LCD myself,but I ordered a LED for Dracula. I will find out soon enough which one I like better.

#5712 7 years ago

Led too bright. LCD by far better.

#5713 7 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

LOL Said the exact same thing 2 years ago - post # 318.
MAACA and PBR are mostly east coast hangouts tho....

They're more central. Almost all Quebec and Ontario. The only East thing is a Facebook group, there aren't enough numbers to keep a web site going.

#5714 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What do people prefer. Lcd, led? Anyone have pics of their games side by side to show the difference?

seems like an endless debate https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-lcd-versus-led

#5715 7 years ago

I think you can adjust the brightness and contrast on the LED version

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Led too bright. LCD by far better.

#5716 7 years ago

Went through this exact decision and went lcd, brighter colours and the former factor makes for easier installs on more games.

You can vary the brightness as mentioned, I'd only get the lcd if you want to run the high rez mode.

#5717 7 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

They're more central. Almost all Quebec and Ontario. The only East thing is a Facebook group, there aren't enough numbers to keep a web site going.

I include Ontario and Quebec as 'East'. Ontario border with Manitoba is the dividing line between East/West in my eyes.

#5718 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Went through this exact decision and went lcd, brighter colours and the former factor makes for easier installs on more games.
You can vary the brightness as mentioned, I'd only get the lcd if you want to run the high rez mode.

The high rez mode is pretty awesome on specific games (Tron, imo), but I would say 90% of what I've played on and seen before, dots still look better. Otherwise it just looks too muddy

#5719 7 years ago

LCD and DotsXL for the win.

#5720 7 years ago

I'm buying an LED for my Metallica as the LCD that's in there is too dim vs. the speaker lights and general super brightness of the game itself.

I also prefer DotsXL on the LCD in general, though there are probably a handful of games where the high rez mode looks good too.

#5721 7 years ago

Looking to make contacts with Alberta collectors looking to sell (now or down the road), family friendly, collector quality 90's B/W (restored, HUO, etc). FT, WCS, NGG anyone? Feel free to PM me.

#5723 7 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Looking to make contacts with Alberta collectors looking to sell (now or down the road), family friendly, collector quality 90's B/W (restored, HUO, etc). FT, WCS, NGG anyone? Feel free to PM me.

Who isn't?

#5724 7 years ago

Somebody get that TZ in Penhold on Kijiji.

#5725 7 years ago

I just couldn't justify buying TAF over a brand new pin! No how ...no way!! I mean, have seen the new Alien?!?!

#5726 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I just couldn't justify buying TAF over a brand new pin! No how ...no way!! I mean, have seen the new Alien?!?!

I agree. Much rather have a GB or a TWD

Alien? That shipping yet? Wonder what HR Giger would say about that machine...

#5727 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I agree. Much rather have a GB or a TWD
Alien? That shipping yet? Wonder what HR Giger would say about that machine...

"Not enough biomechanical dicks and dripping orifices", without a doubt.

#5728 7 years ago

Also, a shoutout to Perry (Eagles77) from Calgary, he was great to deal with!

#5729 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Also, a shoutout to Perry (Eagles77) from Calgary, he was great to deal with!

Nice what did you pick up?

#5731 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Wonder what HR Giger would say about that machine...

I've got a total non pinhead artist bro with 2 HR Giger tattoos ask me if I bought the Alien pin yet?

#5732 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Nice what did you pick up?

Traded Tron for LOTR, looks good next to Hobbit

#5733 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

"Not enough biomechanical dicks and dripping orifices", without a doubt.

Haven't seen the LE art yet, you never know

#5734 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Traded Tron for LOTR, looks good next to Hobbit

Good stuff tyler,

I just traded for a LOTR this week as well! so happy with it. Big shout out to applepie (paul). he takes amazing care of his games and threw in so many last minute extras. Awesome guy to deal with

#5735 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

The $9000 one with crappy pictures and description?

#5736 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Haven't seen the LE art yet, you never know

True, but I think I'm going with the "standard is Alien, LE is Aliens" idea, because it makes sense from a licensing perspective, and the benefit of LE is you get both. If that does end up being the case, I really don't know what I want to do for trim colouring.

#5737 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Good stuff tyler,
I just traded for a LOTR this week as well! so happy with it. Big shout out to applepie (paul). he takes amazing care of his games and threw in so many last minute extras. Awesome guy to deal with

Nice! Yeah, I just have been needing to shake things up a bit lately, and LOTR has been on the wishlist pretty much since I got on Pinside lol.

#5739 7 years ago

I wonder if that's the same one that sold in December for $5k?

#5740 7 years ago

I talked to him he says he purchased it nib a bit over a year ago.

#5741 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

9000? Seems a bit high with the pics and info provided. I know our dollar is crap, but maybe more like 7-7500. Having said that, not like a lot of these show up for sale lately either.

#5742 7 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

9000? Seems a bit high with the pics and info provided. I know our dollar is crap, but maybe more like 7-7500.

Could be $6000 or $9000 with the pictures and description. Poor description and ad for sure.

#5743 7 years ago

have anyone talked to the TZ seller in Penhold

#5744 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've got a total non pinhead artist bro with 2 HR Giger tattoos ask me if I bought the Alien pin yet?

You in on alien?

#5745 7 years ago

Grand Lizard for sale.

I know a few people were interested before. Game is back up for sale. I cannot ship at this time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-grand-lizard-1

#5746 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

Grand Lizard for sale.
I know a few people were interested before. Game is back up for sale. I cannot ship at this time.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-grand-lizard-1

There goes all the buyers out West

#5747 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

You in on alien?

Nope. Maybe someday. Was surprised that he even knew about it.

#5748 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

There goes all the buyers out West

Right... darn... that's ok still saving my dimes for your RZ

#5749 7 years ago

Id like to send a big thank you to aeonblack (Tyler) awesome guy to deal with thanks for the trade. Anyone out there can proceed with confidence if makeing a deal with Tyler he's true to his word.

#5750 7 years ago

Who has the Penhold TZ on hold right now?

There are 24,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 496.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.