(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 497.
#5551 7 years ago

I'm selling my Fish Tales CPR GOLD playfield. Will make a player's game better than new. Took 2 years to get this and GOLD has been sold out for a while now.

$1400.00

#5552 7 years ago

Anyone have, or even seen a mustang premium north of the border?

#5553 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Yes Josh. I had one. Sold it to Jason about 7 months ago!

#5554 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Yes Josh. I had one. Sold it to Jason about 7 months ago!

Hmm. I'm late to the party lol

#5555 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Bcrage88 had one for sale last year in Alberta.

#5556 7 years ago

If stern doesn't release a proper code for GB soon I'm putting mine up for trade.

#5557 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Bcrage88 had one for sale last year in Alberta.

it was an LE , and still looks great

#5558 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I have a really nice one with some good upgrades.

#5559 7 years ago

Mustang premium is such a good game.

#5560 7 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Anyone have a newer stern they are willing to sell?

Tron pro from me if you're interested. Not sure if that still classifies as a "newer" stern

#5561 7 years ago

Ya, such a great game, a lot of people do not like the theme but it is such a great players game I do miss it...

Quoted from luch:

it was an LE , and still looks great

#5562 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Tron pro from me if you're interested. Not sure if that still classifies as a "newer" stern

How much?

#5563 7 years ago

Anyone want to trade games for my RZ,it's Xmas treat yourself

#5564 7 years ago

Anyone have a Chexx dome hockey for sale?

#5565 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Anyone want to trade games for my RZ,it's Xmas treat yourself

Throw that bad boy up on Epay and profit $$$.

#5566 7 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Anyone have a Chexx dome hockey for sale?

I'm considering moving mine. After another fantastic 2 week vacation and successful house searches, I may be moving a few items soon to make the leap.

#5567 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Throw that bad boy up on Epay and profit $$$.

That usually turns into a big headache,shipping isn't an issue for me though.

#5568 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I'm considering moving mine. After another fantastic 2 week vacation and successful house searches, I may be moving a few items soon to make the leap.

Nice, where are you moving to?
Let me know what you decide on the Chexx.

#5569 7 years ago

Pretty flexible on the price. Would prefer to move it locally if possible, so I don't have to deal with shipping, but if you're interested PM me an offer and we can go from there.

#5570 7 years ago

Just installed a color dmd in my Metallica and was wondering what the factory Stern dmd is worth?!? It has the red piece of glass and works perfect...or,If there is any interest in it feel free to send a p.m.

#5571 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Just installed a color dmd in my Metallica and was wondering what the factory Stern dmd is worth?!? It has the red piece of glass and works perfect...or,If there is any interest in it feel free to send a p.m.

Keep it as a spare,always nice to have one.
Or in case you sell the Met,you can put it in something else to.

#5572 7 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

If stern doesn't release a proper code for GB soon I'm putting mine up for trade.

What issues are you having with the code? 1.12 was released a week or so ago that fixes a few things.

#5573 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

What issues are you having with the code? 1.12 was released a week or so ago that fixes a few things.

I don't have it so I shouldn't comment but from what I've heard 1.12 basically fixes bugs. Doesn't address the week game code.

#5574 7 years ago

1.12 feels like 1.05. Just easier to get throught the modes. I wish they linked a multi all with the amount of pke switches you hit in one swoop. Game code is fairly simple as it stands. Nothing overwhelmingly original.

#5575 7 years ago

Just want to give a shoutout and a big thanks to Lindsay in Saskatoon (FlipMyBalls), he was great to deal with, and now we've both got machines we've been chasing for a while.

#5576 7 years ago

Hello,

I just joined pinside recently, and it's nice to see so much dedication to pinball around here!

I am looking for a HUO Star Trek LE or Premium as a starter machine for our games room. Please contact me if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks!

#5577 7 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just want to give a shoutout and a big thanks to Lindsay in Saskatoon (FlipMyBalls), he was great to deal with, and now we've both got machines we've been chasing for a while.

Thanks Ty,

it really was an great transaction. I hope you have a blast with your new Hobbit LE! SoF has been getting non stop play here, even two thumbs up from the wife! haha

cheers!

#5578 7 years ago

Throwing it out there that I am possibly in the market for a MM or MMr. If anyone is considering selling one or knows of one send me a pm!

thanks!

#5579 7 years ago

Anyone have any games they listed that didn't sell ? Looking to ad a game or two . Intersted in many titles Rfm ,road show , demo man , judge dredd , white water , flintstones or fun house . Also have a met pro mint led's would trade toward a spider man ,lotr , afm , Taf , mm or Mmr . Thanks happy new year !!

#5580 7 years ago

Well can't seem to find a trade for an ACDC or LOTR so putting the sucker up for sale
HUO GB Pro $7600 CDN

Mods ($500 US)
- storage facility light mod
- scoop light mod
- pinball universe upgrade out lane kit
- flipper caution overlays mod
- Shaker motor
- under cab lighting
- flipper clear protectors
- cliffy's for drop targets and drain hole (not yet installed)
- slimer speaker grills (not yet installed)
- top lane mirror (not yet installed)
- color captive balls

+/- 150 plays (I update to code 1.12 and forgot to get the count)

#5581 7 years ago

Just threw my Totan up for sale or trade in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice, very clean Totan. Little to no fade original. No errors, dialed in. Slight saucer wear. Some LEDs, new rubbers, glare guard. Pin Fidelity Speakers. Check out my wishlist...”
2017-01-03
Canmore, AB
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 456 times

#5582 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

PM sent on trade options.

#5583 7 years ago

Does anyone have any opto switches lying around? I thought I fixed the crane drop opto on my Judge Dredd but it appears to have failed again so I'll have to replace it.

#5584 7 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

PM sent on trade options.

PM sent back.

#5585 7 years ago

Anyone have a Star Trek 25th Anniversary for sale?

#5586 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Batman tdk, game of thrones pro, or met pro Shoot me a PM if you have one you'd sell.

#5587 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Machine - For TradeFor Trade or Sale: Tales of the Arabian NightsNew!Shopped “Very nice, very clean Totan.
Little to no fade original.
No errors, dialed in.
Slight saucer wear.
Some LEDs, new rubbers, glare guard.
Pin Fidelity Speakers.
Check out my wishlist...”

Trade
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#5588 7 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Anyone have a Star Trek 25th Anniversary for sale?

I came across one in Calgary that was for sale when i was picking up an arcade game this past Friday, i dont think it was listed on Kijji, but the guy had it wrapped up and told me $3500, i cant vouch for condition, since it wasnt set up. i didnt get a good look at it, but if it sounds like something you are interested in, I can contact him and have him fire you an email or something if you PM me your info... or anybody else that is interested...

#5589 7 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I came across one in Calgary that was for sale when i was picking up an arcade game this past Friday, i dont think it was listed on Kijji, but the guy had it wrapped up and told me $3500, i cant vouch for condition, since it wasnt set up. i didnt get a good look at it, but if it sounds like something you are interested in, I can contact him and have him fire you an email or something if you PM me your info... or anybody else that is interested...

Thanks may have one in Vancouver, chasing that lead first, but please pass my email along to him, I could make the trip, as have an outlaw, opps inlaw in Calgary I should visit as well. [email protected]

#5590 7 years ago

Long shot, but keep a look out for a 1973 TravelTime. It was stolen from a cabin near melfort sask. Worn out glass on the right side and all rubber bands are new..

#5591 7 years ago

Does anyone have any colour changing bendies? Tackling a jukebox repair for a friend. Just out of curiosity I threw color changing LEDs in where the Rockola logo is lit up and she loved it.

Problem is they aren't aimed right and they're dim. I thew a couple of bendies I had in there and it looks nice and bright. But she has her heart set on color changing. I'd need four. But really don't want to have to place a small order for obvious reasons.

Thx

#5592 7 years ago

Another question... What's a Comet worth in our parts these days? Is it a good game? I have an opportunity to buy one from a non-pinball collector. Condition is difficult to tell I was only sent a picture looks very dirty but I suspect it's been sitting on used for several years so under the dirt it could be a Gem. What's an average comet going for.

#5593 7 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Another question... What's a Comet worth in our parts these days? Is it a good game? I have an opportunity to buy one from a non-pinball collector. Condition is difficult to tell I was only sent a picture looks very dirty but I suspect it's been sitting on used for several years so under the dirt it could be a Gem. What's an average comet going for.

I'm not really sure. Pinside says $900, but I'd say it has to be worth $1500 or more...
Let me know if you pass on it, I have a non pinhead friend that has asked me to keep an eye out for a Comet, Cyclone or Taxi for him.

#5594 7 years ago

Anyone have a ...
(Data East) DMD Display board 128 x 16
or a
POWER SUPPLY BOARD DATA EAST GAMES 520-5047-0X
For sale in Canada?

Thanks!

#5595 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Anyone have a ...
or a
For sale in Canada?
Thanks!

I have the power supply.

#5596 7 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Sold pending pickup.

Machine - For TradeFor Trade or Sale: Tales of the Arabian NightsShopped “Very nice, very clean Totan.
Little to no fade original.
No errors, dialed in.
Slight saucer wear.
Some LEDs, new rubbers, glare guard.
Pin Fidelity Speakers.
Check out my wishlist...”

Trade
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#5597 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Anyone have a ...
or a
For sale in Canada?
Thanks!

This would work, no?

http://www.theplaydiumstore.com/DATA_EAST_W_DMD_POWER_SUPPLY_p/rd-dps005.htm

#5598 7 years ago

AC/DC premium for sale 8400$ games includes. Original translite, alternate translite, lite shooter rod, speaker emblems, train topper, Dk mod splitter board, new dmd this one has one line out. Goodie bag still stapled inside. Or all pull all the extras 7800$ OBRO. Pm me for more info and pics. Tim

#5599 7 years ago

Gotta ask Tim, CAD dollars? Feel bad , made that mistake on Totan the other day. Must just be getting old!

#5600 7 years ago

Totally thanks. Blowback hooked me up. Thanks! Still looking for that DMD, but I'll fix the power first then look at the DMD.

There are 24,837 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 497.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.